• Bazzas right boot

• Mikey1874

• Boab

Just now, Lovecraft said:

I'm watching it on IPTV

Ah no worries , keep meaning to try that ill stick to the Killie dross

Just now, sadj said:

Ah no worries , keep meaning to try that ill stick to the Killie dross

I'd recommend Beams-tv.   I have used them for years.  Never had a problem and their support is good.

25 Euro a quarter and it has everything.  I mean everything.

Hearts TV is on it as well

Aberdeen TV too, hence the reason I'm watching the game now.    I'm that starved of football.  🙂

heartmussel
Just now, sadj said:

Killie 1-0 down

If Killie fans are anything like our fans it’s their managers last game👀Killie have been poor.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Fancy Connah's to win on the plastic pitch in the next round.

Killie out on penalties.

My Killie supporting pal says they've torn it up and gone back to grass.

Just now, Lovecraft said:

That a new signing?

Sounds German.

:lol:

Not sure, the scorer did not know his name either as he had to point it out on the back of his jersey:whistling:

Just now, Barack said:

Even better for Connah's then.

Good news.

I'm not 100% sure they are, as I've not seen it reported anywhere. But he claims they're getting the same pitch as Barcelona/Ajax have.

2 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

My Killie supporting pal says they've torn it up and gone back to grass.

No, I'm sure is an upgrade plastic, however that would not be difficult considering the state of the park last season.

oh wait........Hope we have bought the old stuff from them considering our results there 1 0 & 2 1 wins:whistling:

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

2-1 Killie with seconds left!

That was nearly highly embarrassing for Killie. Still is a bit.

Horatio Caine
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

That was nearly highly embarrassing for Killie. Still is a bit.

They didn't even start trying until the last 10 minutes or so.  Up until then, total crap.  And as for O'Donnell - international class? Think not.

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, Boab said:

Our coefficient total last season was the best in 4 seasons. We are not a million miles away from another CL slot if there is another couple of decent seasons.

I take your point but it’s not reliant, solely, on the hooped demons doing well.

I'm happy for anyone but Rangers, Celtic and Hibs to do well. But Celtic getting 20 million quid does nothing but harm us, regardless of how much it helps our co-efficient.

Edited by Riddley Walker

These euro ties are basically warm up games that happen to have a big prize at the end of them if you cam make the group stages, Scottish teams always look very rusty at this early stage. 

Don's should be through if they get a 3rd. 

HeartofIron

Aberdeen match has impact on Hearts, if they go through the opening match of season  for us will be moved to the Sunday. 

NaturalOrder74
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Why?

Would hope we’ll get back into Europe soon and hopefully not have to play 12 games in the middle of nowhere 

Gorgie_Rules

Double edged sword because if we are to ever see us play in the group stage of European football again we need them all winning games, but the cash they take in as a result makes them harder to compete with domestically - although not that significant in the early stages.

Best scenario is Celtic reaching Europa League group stage instead of champions league, more chance of them picking up co-efficient points and a lot less cash, however can’t say would be disappointed if make neither.

If Killie and Aberdeen make it to latter stages of the qualifying rounds it could potentially distract from the start of their league campaigns

No Hearts fan should be wanting any other Scottish team to do well in Europe and earn millions on the off-chance that we may perhaps qualify for Europe by finishing 5th and scraping together a few hundred grand in pre-season qualifiers.

Ram the co-efficient. 

8 minutes ago, Cade said:

No Hearts fan should be wanting any other Scottish team to do well in Europe and earn millions on the off-chance that we may perhaps qualify for Europe by finishing 5th and scraping together a few hundred grand in pre-season qualifiers.

Ram the co-efficient. 

I kind of agree. 

Until we're consistently qualifying for Europe, **** the rest of them. Once we're getting in to Europe every season, then maybe, maybe, I'll consider actively hoping they others get the odd win. 

6 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

I kind of agree. 

Until we're consistently qualifying for Europe, **** the rest of them. Once we're getting in to Europe every season, then maybe, maybe, I'll consider actively hoping they others get the odd win. 

Outside of the old firm I'm happy to see Scottish clubs do well in Europe, even if it is the old firm from time to time I find myself kind of wanting them to win if it's against an English team for example.

Should mention just in case that if it's Hibs then I want them to get ****ed every time.

Edited by RudiHMFC

I see Malmo beat some outfit 7-0.

Bet they've never managed that before.  😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣❤❤❤❤

Heart of Darkness
2 hours ago, Cade said:

Ram the co-efficient. 

I agree 100%

If we're not in it 

I want no one else in it 

Certainly not winning in it!!

7 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Imagine wanting Celtic to get far in the Champions League so that if we qualify for Europe in season 20/21 we'll get to start the Europa League in the 2nd qualifying round instead of the first.

7 hours ago, Barack said:

:lol:

Avoids those pesky Maltese team's maybe...

Eh, Birkirkara WAS the 2nd qualifying round. 😳

Lord Beni of Gorgie

With 2.6 million available for the group stage, not good for us if others get there. 

Aberdeen have a chance of getting to the final qualifying round,  Kilmarnock have a stinker next. Money is drop in the ocean to what Rangers or Celtic look to do. 

Therefore with deep regret I think the best scenario is they don't advance in the CL but get inconvenienced by Europa League 

14 hours ago, Blackshades said:

Sheep lost last minute goal finished 2-1

14 hours ago, Barack said:

Sheep should have won by 3 or 4. Now it's squeaky bum time in Finland.

14 hours ago, HeartofIron said:

Aberdeen match has impact on Hearts, if they go through the opening match of season  for us will be moved to the Sunday. 

Would love Aberdeen to go out.

Aberdeen is a great trip but for myself can only go on the Saturday. 

And Aberdeen going out is nearly as good as Celtic. 

Heart of Darkness
15 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

Hibs, Celtic and Rangers can fail every match they play.

Other clubs in European competitions, fine, hope they do well, if they deserve it. 

just not Celtic, Rangers and Hibs, in any circumstances. 

I should probably think the same as you Zed 🤔 but I keep thinking that should be us and hope that they fail 🤷‍♂️

IveSeenTheLight

Looks like we have a long trip to Tbilisi next round.

Positive is that because of the qualified sides, I think the ties are switched and we’ll play their next week, meaning we’re home on the Thursday before we play you guys on the Sunday.

3 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Positive is that because of the qualified sides, I think the ties are switched and we’ll play their next week, meaning we’re home on the Thursday before we play you guys on the Sunday.

You’re through ?

Did you get a bye ?

🤨

7 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Well done on getting through the second leg. How did it end up? 

18 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Are you Marty McFly ?

Please tell me you got tonight’s lottery numbers on your jaunt to the future ?

chuck berrys hairline
43 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Lol, I’m as confident we’ll progress as you guys will in the league cup group stage ;)

If you get put out tomorrow you should be banned for shooting your load early 💁

What a contrast on Sportsound tonight.

Last night it was Stuart McFarlane, with his regular use of Heart of Midlothian, and intelligent sidekicks in Gary Naysmith and Neil McCann. 

What have we got tonight? 

The Jim McLean punchbag with Pat (sellick) Bonnar and Yogi (Celtuc) Hughes. 

It's all dusnae's, cannae's and sellick won the first leg tree-one. 

Edited by martoon

10 hours ago, martoon said:

What a contrast on Sportsound tonight.

Last night it was Stuart McFarlane, with his regular use of Heart of Midlothian, and intelligent sidekicks in Gary Naysmith and Neil McCann. 

What have we got tonight? 

The Jim McLean punchbag with Pat (sellick) Bonnar and Yogi (Celtuc) Hughes. 

It's all dusnae's, cannae's and sellick won the first leg tree-one. 

Yogi Hughes sounds like hes been run over by a bus and Packie Bonner sounds about 400 years old. Sounded like two retards arguing over who gets to lick a wasp first. 

Absolutely awful commentary last night.