Scottish clubs in Europe 19/20

The Internet

The Internet

Rangers away at St Joseph's in gibraltar about to start now. Celtic away at sarajevo later on. Both on premier sport. 

Killie play Connah's Quay on Thursday. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovecraft

• Bazzas right boot

• Mikey1874

• Boab

This Gibraltar mob have some tricky players, don't think this leg will be that easy for rangers especially with the pitch.

Pasquale for King
45 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Rangers away at St Joseph's in gibraltar about to start now. Celtic away at sarajevo later on. Both on premier sport. 

Killie play Connah's Quay on Thursday. 

I hope they all get put out early doors.

Rick James

Hope the OF get humped. Wouldn't mind seeing Killie get through a round or 2.

Don't forget the sheep on Thursday too. For my own selfish reasons, I hope they get pumped. Reason being, if they win, our game gets moved to the Sunday and I can't go.

Island Games are currently being held in Gibraltar (yes - I too struggle with the concept of Gibraltar being considered an island) so some Shetlanders more than likely heading to the game. Hope they're miserable from the football and delighted with the games. Shetland just clinched their 1st gold in the men's 800m.

The Internet

Goldson will be glad that went in first time round. Miss of the century otherwise. 

peter_hmfc
5 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

celtic losing 1-0

Won't last but hopefully they can hold out for a while. Hopefully it'll make the unwashed a bit nervy and turn them against Lennon somewhat at these early stages of their season.

Celtic will be throwing themselves to the ground at every opportunity now.

Edited by peter_hmfc

kingdannyb

As always, I support the Scottish teams in Europe.

It's good for our co-efficient.

Except for Sevco.

I hope they get humped in every game they ever play.

3 minutes ago, kingdannyb said:

As always, I support the Scottish teams in Europe.

It's good for our co-efficient.

Except for Sevco.

I hope they get humped in every game they ever play.

You want Celtic to get into the group stages earning millions of pounds so that they move even further away from us.  All for a co-efficient that at best means we would need to play 3 qualifying games instead of 4? ...... 

132goals1958
9 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

You want Celtic to get into the group stages earning millions of pounds so that they move even further away from us.  All for a co-efficient that at best means we would need to play 3 qualifying games instead of 4? ...... 

Not to mention they are one of the bigot brothers.

Kilmarnock game away to combats quay nomads  on s4c (think it’s a stand alone channel on sky, if not it’s available on the iplayer) on Thursday night 

for anyone really missing their football fix 

Mr Elwood P
5 hours ago, RudiHMFC said:

This Gibraltar mob have some tricky players, don't think this leg will be that easy for rangers especially with the pitch.

5 hours ago, RudiHMFC said:

Think Celtic might get beat the night.

Aye?

IveSeenTheLight

Ok, the season starts now. (will be watching your game as well tomorrow)

Got the buzz, just heading down to the Bobbin for a couple of refreshments then down to the game

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!

P.S. hope Kilmarnock do well as well.

chester copperpot
3 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Ok, the season starts now. (will be watching your game as well tomorrow)

Got the buzz, just heading down to the Bobbin for a couple of refreshments then down to the game

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!

P.S. hope Kilmarnock do well as well.

I like all Scottish teams doing well except H1b5, Celtic and Rangers. 

An Aberdeen fan on a Hearts forum before an Aberdeen European game?

:cornette:

Okay then.

The Internet

Aberdeen should stroll their tie. Killie might have a tougher time tonight but would expect them to win comfortably at home.

16 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Okay then.

Bizarre behaviour from our resident sheep.

To be honest hope they and Killie do ok. 

Riddley Walker

Imagine wanting Celtic to get far in the Champions League so that if we qualify for Europe in season 20/21 we'll get to start the Europa League in the 2nd qualifying round instead of the first.

10 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Bizarre behaviour from our resident sheep.

To be honest hope they and Killie do ok. 

I actually wouldn't mind them and Killie doing well, it's just bizarre behaviour as said.

If Hearts were playing in Europe I'd never bother to post on an Aberdeen forum before the game :huh: .

tokyowalnut

I'd like Killie and Aberdeen to do well. Rangers I want pumped. Celtic, they are so far ahead financially it doesnt matter if they make the champions league. I hate them, but don't mind watching them in the competition. If Rangers do get through it's another distraction for them. 

Riddley Walker
29 minutes ago, Barack said:

:lol:

Avoids those pesky Maltese team's maybe...

Connor Sammon's finest moment in a Hearts strip was a consolation goal against that mob.

:lol:

54 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Imagine wanting Celtic to get far in the Champions League so that if we qualify for Europe in season 20/21 we'll get to start the Europa League in the 2nd qualifying round instead of the first.

Our coefficient total last season was the best in 4 seasons. We are not a million miles away from another CL slot if there is another couple of decent seasons.

I take your point but it’s not reliant, solely, on the hooped demons doing well.

Guest ToqueJambo
13 minutes ago, Boab said:

Our coefficient total last season was the best in 4 seasons. We are not a million miles away from another CL slot if there is another couple of decent seasons.

I take your point but it’s not reliant, solely, on the hooped demons doing well.

Other Scottish clubs in Europe is kind of win-win. They win and it could benefit us. They lose and it's funny. I always like to see a team like Killie do well when they get in though and - tin hat on - it's about time Celtic did something other than embarrass themselves and Scotland in Europe.

2 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Okay then.

From what he's said before, the sheep forum is utter pish so he maybe comes here for the excellent conversation and analysis. 

OK, maybe not.