The Gay Footballer

Hampden Demolition

JudyJudyJudy
15 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Wasn't going to post on this thread but the exaggerated blaspheming does it.

Two people in the last while have been in the courts fighting unfair dismissal and discrimination for their beliefs.

Richard Page, long serving Justice of the Peace said in a private conversation that he believed a child was better served being brought up by a mother and father.  Someone overheard and reported him and as a result he was sacked as a JP and lost his non-exec director of an NHS Trust.  He appealed and lost as the judge said, and I quote,

"He had the right to believe what he believed but not to articulate it!" - Staggering!!!

Felix Ngole kicked off his social work course because he said on his own Facebook page he believed in the Bible's view on marriage, that is between a man and a woman, and he has just won in the Court of Appeal after losing his first appeal in the High Court.  Again, he was reported anonymously! 

In the court hearings, the University argued that Felix had ‘lacked insight’ into the effect of his posts on social media. During his Fitness to Practice hearing, the University had told him that the expression of his Christian views was unacceptable and was effectively told either to renounce his faith or stay silent on pain of losing his career. Yet Felix says he felt he could not surrender his faith.

In some shocking exchanges from the High Court hearing, the University of Sheffield implied that Felix was not allowed to express the Christian viewpoint on same-sex marriage or homosexuality on any public forum, including in a church.   The Court of Appeal condemned the position of the university whereby people would live in fear if private expressions of views were overheard and could be reported anonymously.

The Court ruled that: “The mere expression of views on theological grounds (e.g. that 'homosexuality is a sin') does not necessarily connote that the person expressing such views will discriminate on such grounds.” It was further recognised that Felix had never been shown to act in a discriminatory fashion.

The hypocrisy of the secular forces who say that they can say what they like, including bitter and abusive attacks on Christians and Christ and yet don't even allow Christians to "articulate" their beliefs in public reveals the new bolshevism that is socially engineering this country and, they say it's all for the better!!!

Open your eyes!  20% of young females self-harm; 18% of young people think life isn't worth living.  Suicide rates accelerating.

There's a line from a hymn by Graham Kendrick, "we have sacrificed our children on the altar of our gods."

The law is that gay sex is legal and we obey the law but, the frantic bile of the Humanist Association against any simple expression of the faith they hate with a passion draws the most vitriolic abuse - all in the name of tolerance, of course.

PS If you want to take me to court for expressing Biblical views on homosexuality, I would ask for several other offences to be taken into account.  For example, I preach against lying, stealing, hatred, religious teaching that emphasises truth but leaves out love and emphasising love but leaving out the Truth etc.

Live your lives as you want as long as you stay within the law but, if the law goes against your beliefs - e.g. what did the gay rights do in that situation and yet the hypocrites say they can do it but you Christians can't.  They spend all their times forcing B & B operators out of business for their beliefs; suing bakers etc.  It is the human condition, with a few wonderful exceptions, the best of which was that swear word that's constantly used on here, Jesus, to become the abuser and there is more abuse directed in high profile cases against Christians than Islamaphobia, homophobia.

Welcome to the age of Christophobia!!!

Absolute shambles of a posting . Using your “  beliefs “ to argue your homophobia . That old chestnut . As for the trainee social worker the university was quite rightly more concerned on the impact his beliefs might have on his ability to be impartial and professional and empathic with gay clients due to his beliefs . Yes he is allowed his beliefs but they are in direct conflict with non judgemental principles of social work. Clients who already deel

marginilsed may feel this further if they can sense a worker has homophobic views . 

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Norm

• ri Alban

• Morph

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

doctor jambo

You have the right to whatever you think in your private life.

Not to bring it into your workplace.

Any religious “ principles” you have should be raised before you take a job unless already catered for in law ie termination etc.

JudyJudyJudy
14 hours ago, Morph said:

Sorry didn’t mean to have a go, there are just some utter cretins in this thread and folk have the brass neck to give it the “don’t need awareness, we’re a completely inclusive society”. 

We’re not even a completely inclusive forum.  Cannot imagine what it’s like being a gay hearts fan reading some of this utter pish. 

Not pleasant to be honest . But also uplifting as some very positive and tolerant postings too . 

Governor Tarkin
40 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Your point about our female friends watching girl on girl is true, an ex of mine used to quite enjoy it. 

So if it comes up in my browsing history then you know why. 

A fair old proportion of my girlfriends have admitted to having had a go on another chick, and even more have come clean about the drunken disco snogs. It appears that females are far more willing to own up to this type of behavior than your average bloke. Or maybe I just pick the good ones.

11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Absolute shambles of a posting . Using your “  beliefs “ to argue your homophobia . That old chestnut .

It is someone's absolute right to hold homophobic views based on their religious convictions.

You don't have to like it, but there's **** all you can, and should, be able to do about it.

Bazzas right boot
46 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

The thing is, private entities and institutions are allowed to have their own rules as long as they don't break the law. Which is why a lot have even more stringent rules than the law requires. If they say employees have to follow certain procedures, then that's what employees have to do. 

If the doc was not in employment, he could call them whatever he likes. Or at least until it reaches the stage of harassment. 

Using it once or twice would be fine. If the person asked them to stop as they found it offensive, and the doctor continued to habitually use the wrong pronoun, then that could be classed as harassment. 

Yip, and no doubt a process was followed that eventually lead to a dismissal, so plenty opportunity to change. 

I just feel that situations like this don't help the wider public opinion. 

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

A fair old proportion of my girlfriends have admitted to having had a go on another chick, and even more have come clean about the drunken disco snogs. It appears that females are far more willing to own up to this type of behavior than your average bloke. Or maybe I just pick the good ones.

Just like me you pick the good ones. Just as long they are not knife wielding border line psychopaths (like what I end up with). :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Wasn't referenced during talking about anything bad but yeah it was relevant. 

I just don't get the whole 'you must respect someone's beliefs'. Utter poppycock. I will respect only beliefs I see as decent.

Dat true. Respect is a relative term though. I don''t respect the beliefs of any religios people. In this day and age believing in sky-dwelling uber beings and the various mythologies thereof is all a rather nonsenical IMO. Doesn't mean I'll kill them for it though.

14 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Dat true. Respect is a relative term though. I don''t respect the beliefs of any religios people. In this day and age believing in sky-dwelling uber beings and the various mythologies thereof is all a rather nonsenical IMO. Doesn't mean I'll kill them for it though.

I also don't respect Halal meat and the barbaric way Islam believes the poor animal should be slaughtered.

I have nothing but disrespect for all religious bullshit beliefs.

17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I also don't respect Halal meat and the barbaric way Islam believes the poor animal should be slaughtered.

I have nothing but disrespect for all religious bullshit beliefs.

Are you vegetarian? 

6 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Dunno if im showing my age a bit here but I remember the days being out with my mates up the woods or whatever and finding bags full of some old bongo mags. They must’ve had to clear room for fresh and took a bag out a walk with the dog to discreetly discard up the wids🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Kids nowadays don’t know the stress of buying your first bongo mag either! Now that was pressure :lol: had to wait for a quiet moment in the shop and quickly try to get the purchase done sharpish!

Or just half inch the mag.

:biggrin:

colinmaroon
6 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Absolute shambles of a posting . Using your “  beliefs “ to argue your homophobia . That old chestnut . As for the trainee social worker the university was quite rightly more concerned on the impact his beliefs might have on his ability to be impartial and professional and empathic with gay clients due to his beliefs . Yes he is allowed his beliefs but they are in direct conflict with non judgemental principles of social work. Clients who already deel

marginilsed may feel this further if they can sense a worker has homophobic views . 

Hypocritical as expected.

If your thesis is correct should a gay worker be barred from working with a Christian family?  Who would get the wrong end of the stick in that scenario, eh?  The family - as has already happened.

One law for you and no law for us.

I help a whole range of people, including gays, who are struggling with drug addiction, poverty, abuse etc.  Perhaps I should be barred in case I say something that doesn't fit in with your intolerant "tolerance"?

Please ask my local authority social care department how they would feel about that?

Edited by colinmaroon

4 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Hypocritical as expected.

If your thesis is correct should a gay worker be barred from working with a Christian family?  Who would get the wrong end of the stick in that scenario, eh?  The family - as has already happened.

One law for you and no law for us.

I help a whole range of people, including gays, who are struggling with drug addiction, poverty, abuse etc.  Perhaps I should be barred in case I say something that doesn't fit in with your intolerant "tolerance"?

Please ask my local authority social care department how they would feel about that?

Tell us more about the historical (and indeed current) tolerance of the Christian churches towards homosexuality.

Religion is a choice - a point of view.  Sexuality is not.

16 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Are you vegetarian? 

I am not but I do not celebrate slaughter. I fully believe in the food chain but as a civilised species we have to carry out natural needs with humanity and dignity. The last sentence obviously does not apply to those who believe in the teachings of the Koran.

And btw my feelings on Islam are clear but this is not 'pick on Islam day'. Their christian competitors are very much as abhorrent in their views on homosexuality.

18 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

And btw my feelings on Islam are clear but this is not 'pick on Islam day'. Their christian competitors are very much as abhorrent in their views on homosexuality.

I’ll leave it alone after this but surely after your last line, you do understand this goes against your view that the LGBT community have equality?

24 minutes ago, Shrekeo said:

I’ll leave it alone after this but surely after your last line, you do understand this goes against your view that the LGBT community have equality?

In the UK of course they do. Being hated by a religion of hate does not change that. 

The way people talk is like a gay person has to play run the gauntlet going from A to B and that is simply not reality.

Fortunately, our civilised laws do not allow Muslims to treat gays as their scripture dictates. 

A gay person shares the same opportunities, protections and benefits as me in life.

Unless by equality you mean treating gays as special of course? This whole pattung minorities on the head and patronising them is so very 'lefty'.

There are equally as many horrible gay ***** as straight. They are not special and they are not great. They don't deserve congratulated and being gay should not be celebrated in the same way being straight should not.

Edited by i8hibsh

Dusk_Till_Dawn
12 hours ago, FWJ said:

Tell us more about the historical (and indeed current) tolerance of the Christian churches towards homosexuality.

This is the fundamental point. Religion is a choice.

colinmaroon
20 hours ago, FWJ said:

Your opinion!

3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Your opinion!

Are you saying that you fancy men and think it's wrong so chose women instead?

1 hour ago, FWJ said:

Are you saying that sexuality is a choice?  

One of our Christian colleagues posted about this on another thread; I think it was the "Donald Trump" thread.

He said that it isn't a sin to be gay, because that isn't a choice, but it IS a sin for a person to engage in homosexual acts, because that is a choice.

I think I've quoted him accurately.

10 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

One of our Christian colleagues posted about this on another thread; I think it was the "Donald Trump" thread.

He said that it isn't a sin to be gay, because that isn't a choice, but it IS a sin for a person to engage in homosexual acts, because that is a choice.

I think I've quoted him accurately.

Ah.

So sentenced to a lifetime of loneliness.  That seems very compassionate.

On 12/07/2019 at 15:51, Dawnrazor said:

Are you vegetarian? 

How come people always bring up halal meat and muslim practices of killing animals but not kosher meat?? Muslims will buy meat from a Jewish butcher if a Muslim one is not available as they are the same. But it seems like islamaphobia is ok but anti-Semitism is a no no

4 hours ago, FWJ said:

Ah.

Indeed.  It seems very un-Christian to me.

colinmaroon
19 hours ago, IronJambo said:

Pathetic!

colinmaroon
8 hours ago, FWJ said:

Ah.

Rubbish!  Typical narrow-minded, unthinking response.

You know it used to be possible for men to have a deep friendship, some may call it love (the same Bible that condemns the homosexual ACT talks about the love between King David and Jonathan) - but it has all been reduced to where you put your willie.  This culture is obsessed with sex and it won't be long before paedophiles are accepted.

I know two men who had deep feelings for each other but abhor the homosexual act and, they genuinely feel that their relationship has been ruined because they did not want to identify as gay.  Their choice!  No doubt the holey willies will condemn them with the usual crap.

Their is no medical or scientific EVIDENCE, just theory, as to whether people are born or learn such behaviour.

Puberty is a time of some confusion for young people and the labelling pushes some into a situation they later regret.  I have met men and women who have experienced just such confusion and suffered until they realised, totally of their own volition that they did not need to stay in the box into which culture had shoved them.

colinmaroon
19 hours ago, IronJambo said:

Duffer right enough!

Puberty is a time of some confusion for young people and the labelling pushes some into a situation they later regret.  I have met men and women who have experienced just such confusion and suffered until they realised, totally of their own volition that they did not need to stay in the box into which culture had shoved them.

Personally, as a young teenager, any chance of me being homosexual was blown out the water when I saw my first pair of tits!!!

7 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

This culture is obsessed with sex and it won't be long before paedophiles are accepted.

You've lost the plot. 

colinmaroon
Just now, Sarah O said:

You've lost the plot. 

Thankfully, I won't be around to see it but give it a decade.  Euthanasia will be first.  And look at the degeneration of the human race when, not in Communist China but in the world's supposed greatest democracy, you get women in NY rejoicing, leaping about as if they'd just won the cup, because the courts decreed a baby isn't human until he/she is born.  (Is it okay to use these pronouns???)

Who'd have thought that a decade or so ago? 

Just became a grandad again last November when twins born over a month prematurely.  Some of those who happily abort up to birth, would have sanctioned the killing of these two beautiful babies in the what should be the safest place, a mother's womb..  Every heard the scream???  It's horrendous and, not surprisingly, you will never hear it in the media.  Doesn't fit in with the It's my baby and I'll kill it if I want to" agenda.

So don't tell me that perversion of today won't become acceptable tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

You've lost the plot. 

To be fair, plenty Christian churches over the years have been pretty accepting of paedophilia so he maybe has a point! 😜 

SpruceBringsteen
1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Some of those who happily abort up to birth

Interested in this angle. Seems like there's a few people of importance advocating this from your comment. Name one.

2 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Thankfully, I won't be around to see it but give it a decade.  Euthanasia will be first.  

Your religious beliefs have made you, in my opinion, a completely warped individual. 

You speak of euthanasia like it's a bad thing, you mention that abortion is all bad and you also don't want gays to be happy. 

Quite frankly, again in my opinion, obscene out dated views. If this is what Christianity teaches it can't die soon enough. 

6 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

It won't be long before paedophiles are accepted.

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: 

That will be like Christmas for your lot. 

8 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Duffer right enough!

Personally, as a young teenager, any chance of me being homosexual was blown out the water when I saw my first pair of tits!!!

It doesn't sound like they were confused or suffering, more like they were given bad advice and went on to live a lie. I've never met a gay man yet that was confused when he was going through puberty. You either like a sausage or you don't, there's nothing confusing about that.

8 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Your religious beliefs have made you, in my opinion, a completely warped individual. 

You speak of euthanasia like it's a bad thing, you mention that abortion is all bad and you also don't want gays to be happy. 

Quite frankly, again in my opinion, obscene out dated views. If this is what Christianity teaches it can't die soon enough. 

He's not wrong. P is still available on the Rainbow alphabet, along with I and B. 

Riddley Walker
6 hours ago, Morph said:

:rofl::rofl:

Religion as an excuse for bigotry. Thankfully religion is dying out in this country.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
6 hours ago, Morph said:

They're attracted to the church like flies to a shite. 

On 11/07/2019 at 22:08, Soapy Soutar said:

Oh well seems im also a arsehole

Nobody genuinely does this past the age of 4 surely to ****. 

Youre a very odd person. 

On 14/07/2019 at 18:06, colinmaroon said:

You know it used to be possible for men to have a deep friendship, some may call it love (the same Bible that condemns the homosexual ACT talks about the love between King David and Jonathan) - but it has all been reduced to where you put your willie.  This culture is obsessed with sex and it won't be long before paedophiles are accepted.

Their is no medical or scientific EVIDENCE, just theory, as to whether people are born or learn such behaviour.

Ive read some absolute ****ing horsehit on here but this is right up there. 

Paedophiles accepted? Well your lot are already up to their necks in young boys so happy days if that ever happens (which it wont ). You'll be able to rape as many children as you fancy and you wont even have to do ten hail marys to be forgiven! Isnt that great? Christians rejoice! (not too much tho, you wouldnt want to crack a smile). 

As for your second point - did you learn to love women or did you just realise you did? I'll answer for you - you realised. You didnt learn it. You had a feeling and followed it. Surprise! Thats how being gay works. 

Some amount of absolute creepy old testament bollocks coming out now. 

14 minutes ago, The Brow said:

Ive read some absolute ****ing horsehit on here but this is right up there. 

Paedophiles accepted? Well your lot are already up to their necks in young boys so happy days if that ever happens (which it wont ). You'll be able to rape as many children as you fancy and you wont even have to do ten hail marys to be forgiven! Isnt that great? Christians rejoice! (not too much tho, you wouldnt want to crack a smile). 

As for your second point - did you learn to love women or did you just realise you did? I'll answer for you - you realised. You didnt learn it. You had a feeling and followed it. Surprise! Thats how being gay works. 

Some amount of absolute creepy old testament bollocks coming out now. 

It's the irony of a god botherer speaking about scientific evidence that's got me here 🤣

colinmaroon
11 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

:rofl::rofl:

Religion as an excuse for bigotry. Thankfully religion is dying out in this country.

The worst bigots today are the secular bigots!

Thanks but the Free Church is growing!  Just as outside "enlightened" Europe, Christianity is growing in the world with the fastest growing church in Iran, where it really costs to follow Christ.  A place where you lot can let go of your inhibitions and exorcise the lie of tolerance that this sick society hides behind.

As for another poster, reading her own prejudices into life and death issues as if I said there was never a case when abortion was necessary - typical example of the pitchfork brigade - but abortion as a form of contraception is obscene, because that is a child in there not a foetus.

How pathetic is that?  Calling a baby a foetus just so you can salve your conscience.

Soapy Soutar
53 minutes ago, The Brow said:

Nobody genuinely does this past the age of 4 surely to ****. 

Youre a very odd person. 

Hate hibs what can i say

The old abortion as contraception line :rofl:

Deluded old halfwit who is so out of touch with modern society it is unreal.