The Gay Footballer

Hampden Demolition

7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

The only way paedophiles will be accepted in our society is if we all find religion.

No really, I give you the libdems. 

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Norm

• ri Alban

• Morph

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I could reply, but you'd just run greetin tae the Gods of KB. So I'll not bother. For now!

Oh and it always amazes me that, say! I called someone a hamshanker, I'd get banned from this thread. But you're still here, and so is the post.

Anyway, Cmon God start this nuclear war please. We can always thrive if the 1 in ten survive. 

:rofl: 1 in 10 :rofl:

1 in 10 :rofl:

The difference between calling you a hamshanker and calling god or even the archangel Gabriel the fairy rape god like Brow did, is that calling you a hamshanker is against forum rules. You're not allowed to abuse fellow members. As far as I can tell, god and his ethereal pals have never registered. 

And considering that the Virgin Mary was between 12 and 14 years of age and had no idea how she could be pregnant, doesn't that sound like she was the victim of sexual abuse to you? God probably should be registered, just not on JKB. 

God was a collosal dick, a ****ing petulant child. His laddie on the other hand, he was one of the good guys. 

Edited by Normthebarman

9 hours ago, The Brow said:

Horseshit is one word but that's beside the point. You're a weird old bigot hiding behind religion. I personally think Marvel is horseshit but it's probably more believable than your fairy rape god. 

I'll bid you good night and hope I never meet you in person as you seem like a complete dick 👍

Screenshot_20190715-210849.png

Here, go and look at the original. Right at the bottom.

Edited by ri Alban

21 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

The difference between calling you a hamshanker and calling god or even the archangel Gabriel the fairy rape god like Brow did, is that calling you a hamshanker is against forum rules. You're not allowed to abuse fellow members. As far as I can tell, god and his ethereal pals have never registered. 

And considering that the Virgin Mary was between 12 and 14 years of age and had no idea how she could be pregnant, doesn't that sound like she was the victim of sexual abuse to you? God probably should be registered, just not on JKB. 

God was a collosal dick, a ****ing petulant child. His laddie on the other hand, he was one of the good guys. 

I don't think "dick" covers this norm. Russell Brand and Liam Gallacher are dicks. I am a dick from time to time. God, well.......obviously a fictitious character but the single most evil creation that satan himself would be blushing if he had penned him. Anyone, and I mean anyone that worships this piece of shit character has to in some way or small part take responsibility for all of the evil in the world today. The old testament is something that makes an Alfred Hitchcock film look like 'In the night Garden' or 'Paw Patrol'. A truly diabolical, vile and utterly repugnant character that has not one redeemable quality. If we are to believe that this atrocious character is real then hopefully he can take time out from making newborn babies born with facial disfigurements and giving half the world cancer to take a good look at what his utterly reprehensible existance has done to the world.

Edited by i8hibsh

17 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

I couldn't tell you, as am not religious or believe in God. 

So let's go back to the top. I can say what I want about homosexuality as long as I don't name anyone? Is that right? I didn't think so.

As it happens, Religious beliefs comes under the discrimination act, just like homosexuality. But you wouldn't think so on good liberal JKB. 

Oh, see your post, change god to Allah, let's see what happens.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I don't think "dick" covers this norm. Russell Brand and Liam Gallacher are dicks. I am a dick from time to time. God, well.......obviously a fictitious character but the single most evil creation that satan himself would be blushing if he had penned him. Anyone, and I mean anyone that worships this piece of shit character has to in some way or small part take responsibility for all of the evil in the world today. The old testament is something that makes an Alfred Hitchcock film look like 'In the night Garden' or 'Paw Patrol'. A truly diabolical, vile and utterly repugnant character that has not one redeemable quality. If we are to believe that this atrocious character is real then hopefully he can take time out from making newborn babies born with facial disfigurements and giving half the world cancer to take a good look at what his utterly reprehensible existance has done to the world.

Maybe humans could take a bit(all) of responsibility on what you've said. 

God is just a scapegoat. 

Just now, ri Alban said:

Maybe humans could take a bit(all) of responsibility on what you've said. 

God is just a scapegoat. 

God is the fuel for their evil. Not a scapegoat.

12 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I couldn't tell you, as am not religious or believe in God. 

So let's go back to the top. I can say what I want about homosexuality as long as I don't name anyone? Is that right? I didn't think so.

As it happens, Religious beliefs comes under the discrimination act, just like homosexuality. But you wouldn't think so on good liberal JKB. 

Oh, see your post, change god to Allah, let's see what happens.

You're not allowed to discriminate based on religion. That doesn't mean you can't criticise it. And people have criticised homosexuality on here with no action from mods. And rightly so. 

Changing the word god to allah makes not a difference. They're the same person. It's the difference between calling someone Alexander and Aleksandr. It's the same name in a different language. They are one and the same person. 

Edited by Normthebarman

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

God is the fuel for their evil. Not a scapegoat.

Evil? You proclaim to being none religious but use Evil? Humans are Evil, end of. But as per usual, you scapegoat God.

Edited by ri Alban

7 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

You're not allowed to discriminate based on religion. That doesn't mean you can't criticise it. And people have criticised homosexuality on here with no action from mods. And rightly so. 

Changing the word god to allah makes not a difference. They're the same person. It's the difference between calling someone Alexander and Aleksandr. It's the same name in a different language. 

Go on then let's see.

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Evil? You proclaim to being none religious but use Evil? Humans are Evil, end of. But as per usual, you scapegoat God.

Evil thoughts and actions grown from a seed planted by the teachings of a god.

This entire thread would not exist without religion. Being gay is as natural to someone as being straight is to another. 

The only reason it is even an 'issue' to some is due to bullshit books like the Bible and the Koran.

Samuel Camazzola

I wonder if this footballer is a ball-winning midfielder, isn't injury prone and what his contract situation is. 

Just now, Normthebarman said:

Allah is a colossal dick. A ****ing petulant child. 

Allah came on the scene late but he certainly stamped his claim to God's crown. 

1 minute ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I wonder if this footballer is a ball-winning midfielder, isn't injury prone and what his contract situation is. 

And can bend a good freekick, get right inbetween the action, put a good head on it and pull it off when it matters.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Allah came on the scene late but he certainly stamped his claim to God's crown. 

Again, they're the same person. They're not different gods, the Jewish, Muslim and Christian's all worship the same thing. They just have different interpretations on the best way to go about it. 

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Evil thoughts and actions grown from a seed planted by the teachings of a god.

This entire thread would not exist without religion. Being gay is as natural to someone as being straight is to another. 

The only reason it is even an 'issue' to some is due to bullshit books like the Bible and the Koran.

Aye ok. What if it was two consenting brothers being 'natural'.  Where they don't recognise being male or Brothers. 

Nookie Bear
Just now, i8hibsh said:

A tolerant bunch they are.

Some might say they are savages. 

Not me, of course. 😏

1 minute ago, Normthebarman said:

Again, they're the same person. They're not different gods, the Jewish, Muslim and Christian's all worship the same thing. They just have different interpretations on the best way to go about it. 

They say that but the similarities are few.

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Aye ok. What if it was two consenting brothers being 'natural'.  Where they don't recognise being male or Brothers. 

If you understand the word natural you will understand homosexuality.

11 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I don't think I'd care to be honest. They're not harming anyone else. There is an argument that that could be considered unatural as humans are coded not to be attracted to their siblings but, again, who are they really bothering? 

Edited by Normthebarman

21 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

If you understand the word natural you will understand homosexuality.

World population near 8 billion. Where would we be with understanding of natural.

15 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

I don't think I'd care to be honest. They're not harming anyone else. There is an argument that that could be considered unatural as humans are coded not to be attracted to their siblings but, again, who are they really bothering? 

Sorry Norm, but that's just not on. 

29 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Some might say they are savages. 

Not me, of course. 😏

They could appoint a Monarchy put them in matching uniforms and send them to kill/Invade poor peoples countries. Now that's what I call savages. Then greet when they turn up on our doorsteps with evil intent.

Nookie Bear
13 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

They could appoint a Monarchy put them in matching uniforms and send them to kill/Invade poor peoples countries. Now that's what I call savages. Then greet when they turn up on our doorsteps with evil intent.

Bit harsh on our brave Scots soldiers, RiRi. 

20 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

World population near 8 billion. Where would we be with understanding of natural.

See, again you are not understanding the term 'natural' in personal terms. Obviously if everyine was gay the population would die out but about 1 in 10 people on this planet are gay. This is that they are born this way. That is nature my friend.

1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Can’t find the emoji - but spot on.

I look forward to the day when this is all that will matter.

35 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

See, again you are not understanding the term 'natural' in personal terms. Obviously if everyine was gay the population would die out but about 1 in 10 people on this planet are gay. This is that they are born this way. That is nature my friend.

Is that the statistic? It's about 1 in 5 in my work place (for men).

jack D and coke
8 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

It only ever seems to be folk like yourself that I hear bringing up sex at every turn. Plenty guys have deep friendships with mates they'd say they love. It's baffling you think that's no longer a thing. Maybe you just have no friends? 

What's wrong with being obsessed with sex? Sex is awesome. There isn't enough of it quite frankly. 

Your paedophile remark is astonishingly stupid. Especially when more is being done now than ever before to deal with it. Paedophiles were essentially  accepted in decades past, Jimmy Saville, Celtic Boys Club, Catholic schools and churches, there was systematic paedophilia happening in the 60's, 70's and 80's and so many folk seemed to turn a blind eye. Only now are some of these people facing justice. So for you to act like it's going to suddenly get worse now and link it to general sex just shows you up as a bitter and biased man with no grasp on reality imo. 

There is no EVIDENCE whether straight people are born or learn such behaviour. Works both ways. 

It's one of the biggest shames of this country that assisted dying hasn't been legalised. Why is religion so intent on removing people's choices over their own body? Why is religion so controlling? Why is God seemingly so irrational and petty? 

It's absolutely right a woman has the right to choose. It's sinister the number of men who want to control that. 

Catholics are Christians. To call someone ignorant in the sentence after that is again, astonishing. Doesn't religion teach you to look inward at yourself? You shouldn't be so quick to throw the first stone. 

I kinda get that you get a load of abuse on here (whether you ask for it or not is another matter) but you certainly don't show any the Christian values we hear about, or have you ran out of cheeks to turn? 

One of the highest levels you can reach in science is theory. There's an overwhelming amount of evidence behind scientific theories, for example, the theory of evolution or Einstein's theory of relativity. You clearly don't understand the difference between scientific theory and the common everyday usage of the word. Best you keep in your medieval lane. 

Magically forming opinions without evidence? You worried about copyright infringement ? 

Quite the meltdown Colin. Doesn't exactly show Christianity in a good light.

Well....telt is the only way I can describe this one Col👏🏼

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Would it though?

You would still have males and females and therefore bairns could be conceived, thus perpetuating the human race.

In certain parts of the ancient Greek world, homosexuality was perceived as the purest form of love, no offspring.  But that didn't mean they stopped reproducing.

Granted, it's at odds with our perception of what is "normal", however reproduction is merely a function.  Conflating it with emotion or societal norms (nuclear family, 2.4 children etc) doesn't mean that if everyone was gay then we would have no next generation.

jack D and coke

The only reason we don’t have many kids now is its insanely expensive and getting rudiculous keeping them kitted out and more to the point we’re selfish *******s breeding selfish little *******s. 

1 hour ago, Boris said:

Would it though?

You would still have males and females and therefore bairns could be conceived, thus perpetuating the human race.

In certain parts of the ancient Greek world, homosexuality was perceived as the purest form of love, no offspring.  But that didn't mean they stopped reproducing.

Granted, it's at odds with our perception of what is "normal", however reproduction is merely a function.  Conflating it with emotion or societal norms (nuclear family, 2.4 children etc) doesn't mean that if everyone was gay then we would have no next generation.

The Greeks once said it, so it must be true.

I'm sure the British said Slavery was a great thing too.

On 14/07/2019 at 18:27, colinmaroon said:

.  Some of those who happily abort up to birth

Do you really think anyone has ever been "happy" in that situation? Young girls having to make the the biggest decision of their life just do it on a whim and smile about it afterwards? I think you're maybe right, they should just keep the baby no matter what just to keep a bunch of narrow minded bigots happy that they can set the moral agenda for the majority of the population. Sod it they say, I'm only a kid myself but I'll happily throw my hopes and dreams for the future down the shitter due to a mistake as long as it helps a bunch of religious zealots happy about their lot. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Do you really think anyone has ever been "happy" in that situation? Young girls having to make the the biggest decision of their life just do it on a whim and smile about it afterwards? I think you're maybe right, they should just keep the baby no matter what just to keep a bunch of narrow minded bigots happy that they can set the moral agenda for the majority of the population. Sod it they say, I'm only a kid myself but I'll happily throw my hopes and dreams for the future down the shitter due to a mistake as long as it helps a bunch of religious zealots happy about their lot. 

I'm sure some couple who can't have kids would like the opportunity to foster or adopt. 

Just now, ri Alban said:

I'm sure some couple who can't have kids would like the opportunity to foster or adopt. 

Even better then, put a young girl through the trauma of carrying and giving birth to a child so they then have the trauma of it being given away. Whatever way you look at it that doesn't add up well.

28 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The Greeks once said it, so it must be true.

I'm sure the British said Slavery was a great thing too.

Image result for alan partridge gif

41 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Even better then, put a young girl through the trauma of carrying and giving birth to a child so they then have the trauma of it being given away. Whatever way you look at it that doesn't add up well.

Did you not know that babies are just up for grabs to anyone who wants one at that point?

45 minutes ago, jake said:

The more gays the better.

Not so keen on more lesbians though.

:spoton:

13 hours ago, The Brow said:

I thank you 

😂

You’re welcome.  :thumbsup:

Absolute belter!

51 minutes ago, jake said:

We need more lesbians imo.

:patersone:

1 hour ago, jake said:

There certainly would be a lot less crime and terror in the world if there were more gays.

Sadly, we may see more gay jackings though

Edited by i8hibsh

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

There certainly would be a lot less crime and terror in the world if there were more gays.

Sadly, we may see more gay jackings though

Less crime and terror? Really? 

Just now, ri Alban said:

Less crime and terror? Really? 

I don't know the stats but I'm gonna just put it out there that as a proportion, gay people commit far less crime.

Sounds like ri Alban hates gays more than soldiers and the English.

If you are a gay soldier Englishman you are ****ed.

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Sounds like ri Alban hates gays more than soldiers and the English.

If you are a gay soldier Englishman you are ****ed.

Not as much you hate non whites. Oh and I've read your opinion on the LGBT community.  Did you repent?

Edited by ri Alban