The Gay Footballer

Hampden Demolition

Riddley Walker
27 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

The worst bigots today are the secular bigots!

Thanks but the Free Church is growing!  Just as outside "enlightened" Europe, Christianity is growing in the world with the fastest growing church in Iran, where it really costs to follow Christ.  A place where you lot can let go of your inhibitions and exorcise the lie of tolerance that this sick society hides behind.

As for another poster, reading her own prejudices into life and death issues as if I said there was never a case when abortion was necessary - typical example of the pitchfork brigade - but abortion as a form of contraception is obscene, because that is a child in there not a foetus.

How pathetic is that?  Calling a baby a foetus just so you can salve your conscience.

I think you should go and see a doctor. You've been brainwashed horribly.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Norm

• ri Alban

• Morph

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SpruceBringsteen
22 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Interested in this angle. Seems like there's a few people of importance advocating this from your comment. Name one.

Almost 24 hours later, and I'm surprised no-one has responded to this. Surely it's very easy to answer.

colinmaroon
8 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

It's the irony of a god botherer speaking about scientific evidence that's got me here 🤣

There speaks a man who has never read the Bible.

You are so blind you cannot see.

What scientific EVIDENCE?    Beware of scientific opinion/theory, it changes all the time.

(NB I don't bother God, the opposite in fact, He rattles me, on a regular basis).

Anyway, if I'm wrong at least my faith has given me strength and happiness and enabled me to help many others and, if I'm right - See Ya!!!

colinmaroon
55 minutes ago, The Brow said:

Ive read some absolute ****ing horsehit on here but this is right up there. 

Paedophiles accepted? Well your lot are already up to their necks in young boys so happy days if that ever happens (which it wont ). You'll be able to rape as many children as you fancy and you wont even have to do ten hail marys to be forgiven! Isnt that great? Christians rejoice! (not too much tho, you wouldnt want to crack a smile). 

As for your second point - did you learn to love women or did you just realise you did? I'll answer for you - you realised. You didnt learn it. You had a feeling and followed it. Surprise! Thats how being gay works. 

Some amount of absolute creepy old testament bollocks coming out now. 

First, I'm a Christian, not a Roman Catholic priest!  Your ignorance is obvious!

The use of the personal pronoun is weak and ill-advised.  You really aren't in control, are you?  Your totally ignorant post just shows up a perfect example of the worst kind of bigotry.

By the way, some other posters on hear will have a word to say, if they're honest enough, about the "feeling" comment, which as you've put it, doesn't make sense.  It seems you don't understand either side of the argument or, is "feeling" your scientific evidence.

Before you burst in with your bombastic broadside of horse shit (two words) you really want to take a breath and read more than your Marvel comics.

14 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

There speaks a man who has never read the Bible.

You are so blind you cannot see.

What scientific EVIDENCE?    Beware of scientific opinion/theory, it changes all the time.

(NB I don't bother God, the opposite in fact, He rattles me, on a regular basis).

Anyway, if I'm wrong at least my faith has given me strength and happiness and enabled me to help many others and, if I'm right - See Ya!!!

There are plenty of better choices in the fiction section than the Bible. I read Harry Potter once, it's as real as the Bible but without the homophobia.

Edited by IronJambo

56 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

The worst bigots today are the secular bigots!

Thanks but the Free Church is growing!  Just as outside "enlightened" Europe, Christianity is growing in the world with the fastest growing church in Iran, where it really costs to follow Christ.  A place where you lot can let go of your inhibitions and exorcise the lie of tolerance that this sick society hides behind.

As for another poster, reading her own prejudices into life and death issues as if I said there was never a case when abortion was necessary - typical example of the pitchfork brigade - but abortion as a form of contraception is obscene, because that is a child in there not a foetus.

How pathetic is that?  Calling a baby a foetus just so you can salve your conscience.

It seems at times that the life of a stranded whale in a river estuary is more important than the life of an unborn child.

All along the timeline history has been stained with sectors when the minds and action of men have bent far from what is decent and upright and serving of the common good.

Once again, the volume has been raised and we now find ourselves living in the next era of self-deprecating mass delusion. Here the majority promote and at times participate in its ever quickening and devastating conclusions.

The few who stand against this wave of wrongdoing or let’s be radical and call it sin are always pushed to the sides, censored, shut down, held in contempt by the consensus globe and hated and this by the so called progressive tolerant.

In this world objective truth is nothing more than a fluid commodity, sloshing and spilling from the hand of its new creator.

Edited by alfajambo

colinmaroon
14 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I think you should go and see a doctor. You've been brainwashed horribly.

I've been washed alright, thankyou, in the Water of the Word - but all the mind numbing brainwashing comes from those who claim scientific theory is scientific fact and, like suckers, you all fall for it.

colinmaroon
6 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

There are plenty of better choices in the fiction section than the Bible. I read Harry Potter once, it's as real as the Bible but without the homophobia.

So, you've studied the Bible then?

Or can you magically form opinions without any EVIDENCE?

Or, are you the kind of lazy student who gets all his ideas second, third, fourth hand?

PS Good night, Stockholm tomorrow, speaking to all these stupid Christian scientists, chemists, doctors, etc.

Sleep tight and hope the Lord doesn't return while your sleeping.

Edited by colinmaroon

17 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

First, I'm a Christian, not a Roman Catholic priest!  Your ignorance is obvious!

The use of the personal pronoun is weak and ill-advised.  You really aren't in control, are you?  Your totally ignorant post just shows up a perfect example of the worst kind of bigotry.

By the way, some other posters on hear will have a word to say, if they're honest enough, about the "feeling" comment, which as you've put it, doesn't make sense.  It seems you don't understand either side of the argument or, is "feeling" your scientific evidence.

Before you burst in with your bombastic broadside of horse shit (two words) you really want to take a breath and read more than your Marvel comics.

Having read the bible and a shit ton of Marvel comics, I can safely say the morals espoused by Marvel are a hell of a lot nicer than the bible. Well, maybe not Frank Castle. You'd probably like him, mind. 

I'm as atheist as they come but I'm normally one of the first on here to defend those who are religious. Mainly because all the people I know who are religious, like my wife and all her family, are very nice, understanding and tolerant people. 

Yourself on the other hand..... 

Edited by Normthebarman

9 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I've been washed alright, thankyou, in the Water of the Word - but all the mind numbing brainwashing comes from those who claim scientific theory is scientific fact and, like suckers, you all fall for it.

You are at it. 

You have to be. 

5 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Or, are you the kind of lazy student who gets all his ideas second, third, fourth hand?

PS Good night, Stockholm tomorrow, speaking to all these stupid Christian scientists, chemists, doctors, etc.

I've tried a few times to read the Bible and I'll be honest, it's too much for me. The excessive use of metaphors that nuts read as fact. Jesus parting sea, Moses putting animals on a boat, Noah turning water into wine, and the best one.....Mary getting knocked up without so much as touching a boaby. Even her boyfriend believing this.

Bible stories were patronising as a kid and made as much sense to a rational mind as Santa Claus or the tooth fairy. 

indianajones
On 14/07/2019 at 18:27, colinmaroon said:

Thankfully, I won't be around to see it but give it a decade.  Euthanasia will be first.  And look at the degeneration of the human race when, not in Communist China but in the world's supposed greatest democracy, you get women in NY rejoicing, leaping about as if they'd just won the cup, because the courts decreed a baby isn't human until he/she is born.  (Is it okay to use these pronouns???)

Who'd have thought that a decade or so ago? 

Just became a grandad again last November when twins born over a month prematurely.  Some of those who happily abort up to birth, would have sanctioned the killing of these two beautiful babies in the what should be the safest place, a mother's womb..  Every heard the scream???  It's horrendous and, not surprisingly, you will never hear it in the media.  Doesn't fit in with the It's my baby and I'll kill it if I want to" agenda.

So don't tell me that perversion of today won't become acceptable tomorrow.

If your daughter or daughter in law got raped and fell pregnant, what would you expect her to do out of interest? 

43 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I absolutely believe he does rattle you. I suppose that leads to some conflicting views on sodomy.

32 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

By the way, some other posters on hear will have a word to say,

Before you burst in with your bombastic broadside of horse shit (two words)

If you're going to be a smartarse about grammar and various other points about the English language, you better make damn sure yours is perfect. This is just one example...

7 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

I've tried a few times to read the Bible and I'll be honest, it's too much for me. The excessive use of metaphors that nuts read as fact. Jesus parting sea, Moses putting animals on a boat, Noah turning water into wine, and the best one.....Mary getting knocked up without so much as touching a boaby. Even her boyfriend believing this.

Bible stories were patronising as a kid and made as much sense to a rational mind as Santa Claus or the tooth fairy. 

Have a smoking sesh with Smithee and munch a few 'shrooms, then give revelations a shot. That's some top notch psychedelia right there.

Edited by Normthebarman

7 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

If you were intending to be funny, you succeeded.  At least, imo.

But if you were serious about that statement, you need to make a better effort at reading the Bible before quoting it. :wink:.

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

The irony in this post would be absolutely hilarious, except I don't like laughing at the mentally ill. 

CF11JamTart

Abortion as contraception... almost forty odd years ago,.my mother divorced my father. His parting shot was to rape her.  I was seven years old at the time and out the house. She only  told me a wee while ago. Hey... it was the 70s...

It caused her to be pregnant. 

She had a very late abortion. I would have had a sister. However, on an emotional level, I cannot imagine  her proceeding with that pregnancy... least of all 'cos of the practicalities of the single parent situation that she would've been in. I back my mother 100%.

So I get quite enthused when i read about the sanctity of life from Pro Life. I particular those coming at it   from an abstract position. 

I don't post this lightly... I've hit "peak seethe".

38 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

If you were intending to be funny, you succeeded.  At least, imo.

But if you were serious about that statement, you need to make a better effort at reading the Bible before quoting it. :wink:.

I posted that from the comfort of my Vauxhall Mondeo. 

To be fair to Colin, he did imply that he agrees that some abortions are necessary. Or at least that's the impression I got from this... 

"as if I said there was never a case when abortion was necessary -" 

been here before

If I could just dip my toe into this 10 page shitfest, apart from i8's usual attempts at attention seeking and colins usual utter hypocrosy and sheer intolerance, has anything ever came of the original post?

Anyone 'came out' yet?

Edited by been here before

1 minute ago, been here before said:

If I could just dip my toe into this 10 page shitfest, apart from i8's usual attempts at attention seeking and colins usual utter hypocrosy and sheer intolerance, has anything ever came of the original post?

Anyone 'came out' yet?

Apparently, they were supposed to have their 2nd meeting yesterday but clearly they couldn't decide if they should come out yet or not. 

Or it was all a load of bollocks. 

Horseshit is one word but that's beside the point. You're a weird old bigot hiding behind religion. I personally think Marvel is horseshit but it's probably more believable than your fairy rape god. 

I'll bid you good night and hope I never meet you in person as you seem like a complete dick 👍

Screenshot_20190715-210849.png

Edited by The Brow
Colin is a wank

Also, it's HERE not hear 🤦‍♀️😂

Jesus. Christ. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Normthebarman said:

Have a smoking sesh with Smithee and munch a few 'shrooms, then give revelations a shot. That's some top notch psychedelia right there.

Sounds like an excerpt from How to Guarantee a Bad Trip to me

Edited by Smithee

Anyone now starting to understand why the player can't just start walking down the street hand in hand with his partner.....or do whatever he feels most comfortable with.

Edited by DETTY29

2 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Are you hitting on him?

Come on Colin be honest, the only reason you follow Christianity is because you fancy Jesus, isn't it?

Heaven for you would be God, jesus and yourself in a threesome. 

Just now, jake said:

Is he good at football?

Jesus? Pretty good at saving but not too great on crosses. 

I wonder if it is the apparent rise in religiosity in the UK that has led to a reduction in the number of people who believe that same-sex relationships are not wrong (British Social Attitudes Survey), the first fall since 1987.

Certainly Christian missionaries have been very active in Africa stoking homophobia.  This is the homophobia that very nearly led to the introduction of the death penalty for homosexual acts in Uganda.

There are still 6 countries where the death penalty for homosexual acts is on the books.

6 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Blimey! This thread hasn't half taken a twist!

These threads usually do.

They’re always good at “outing” people, but not in the traditional sense.

CF11JamTart
1 hour ago, Normthebarman said:

To be fair to Colin, he did imply that he agrees that some abortions are necessary. Or at least that's the impression I got from this... 

"as if I said there was never a case when abortion was necessary -" 

Fair point. Well made. Quite generous of spirit.

16 minutes ago, Morgan said:

No one will beat ‘fairy rape god’ this year, or any other year.

:lol: 

It's a belter for sure, but I wouldn't put it past jonno to top it. 

1 minute ago, Normthebarman said:

It's a belter for sure, but I wouldn't put it past jonno to top it. 

Jonno’s would be more crude.

I’m not saying that’s necessarily a bad thing mind.  :lol: 

Thankfully, I won't be around to see it but give it a decade.  Euthanasia will be first.  And look at the degeneration of the human race when, not in Communist China but in the world's supposed greatest democracy, you get women in NY rejoicing, leaping about as if they'd just won the cup, because the courts decreed a baby isn't human until he/she is born.  (Is it okay to use these pronouns???)

Just became a grandad again last November when twins born over a month prematurely.  Some of those who happily abort up to birth, would have sanctioned the killing of these two beautiful babies in the what should be the safest place, a mother's womb..  Every heard the scream???  It's horrendous and, not surprisingly, you will never hear it in the media.  Doesn't fit in with the It's my baby and I'll kill it if I want to" agenda.

The only way paedophiles will be accepted in our society is if we all find religion.

52 minutes ago, Morgan said:

No one will beat ‘fairy rape god’ this year, or any other year.

:lol: 

I thank you 

😂

48 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The only way paedophiles will be accepted in our society is if we all find religion.

Or we all go pro EDL...

OK, the thread has taken an unpleasant turn.

Please omit any personal remarks about individual posters; that's the rules.

Thanks.

AlphonseCapone
On 14/07/2019 at 18:06, colinmaroon said:

Rubbish!  Typical narrow-minded, unthinking response.

You know it used to be possible for men to have a deep friendship, some may call it love (the same Bible that condemns the homosexual ACT talks about the love between King David and Jonathan) - but it has all been reduced to where you put your willie.  This culture is obsessed with sex and it won't be long before paedophiles are accepted.

I know two men who had deep feelings for each other but abhor the homosexual act and, they genuinely feel that their relationship has been ruined because they did not want to identify as gay.  Their choice!  No doubt the holey willies will condemn them with the usual crap.

Their is no medical or scientific EVIDENCE, just theory, as to whether people are born or learn such behaviour.

Puberty is a time of some confusion for young people and the labelling pushes some into a situation they later regret.  I have met men and women who have experienced just such confusion and suffered until they realised, totally of their own volition that they did not need to stay in the box into which culture had shoved them.

It only ever seems to be folk like yourself that I hear bringing up sex at every turn. Plenty guys have deep friendships with mates they'd say they love. It's baffling you think that's no longer a thing. Maybe you just have no friends? 

What's wrong with being obsessed with sex? Sex is awesome. There isn't enough of it quite frankly. 

Your paedophile remark is astonishingly stupid. Especially when more is being done now than ever before to deal with it. Paedophiles were essentially  accepted in decades past, Jimmy Saville, Celtic Boys Club, Catholic schools and churches, there was systematic paedophilia happening in the 60's, 70's and 80's and so many folk seemed to turn a blind eye. Only now are some of these people facing justice. So for you to act like it's going to suddenly get worse now and link it to general sex just shows you up as a bitter and biased man with no grasp on reality imo. 

There is no EVIDENCE whether straight people are born or learn such behaviour. Works both ways. 

It's one of the biggest shames of this country that assisted dying hasn't been legalised. Why is religion so intent on removing people's choices over their own body? Why is religion so controlling? Why is God seemingly so irrational and petty? 

It's absolutely right a woman has the right to choose. It's sinister the number of men who want to control that. 

4 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Catholics are Christians. To call someone ignorant in the sentence after that is again, astonishing. Doesn't religion teach you to look inward at yourself? You shouldn't be so quick to throw the first stone. 

I kinda get that you get a load of abuse on here (whether you ask for it or not is another matter) but you certainly don't show any the Christian values we hear about, or have you ran out of cheeks to turn? 

One of the highest levels you can reach in science is theory. There's an overwhelming amount of evidence behind scientific theories, for example, the theory of evolution or Einstein's theory of relativity. You clearly don't understand the difference between scientific theory and the common everyday usage of the word. Best you keep in your medieval lane. 

Magically forming opinions without evidence? You worried about copyright infringement ? 

Quite the meltdown Colin. Doesn't exactly show Christianity in a good light.

Jambo, Goodbye

During the first few pages of this thread, many people were asking the tiresome rhetorical question "Who cares?"

In my opinion, the direction that this thread has gone has inadvertently answered this question. Thank goodness we continue to celebrate diversity in this country, amongst many others. The practices within religion are the only perversions I can truly see in today's society. But as long as they are outwith the realms of lawmakers, we'll be okay. 

37 minutes ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

The practices within religion are the only perversions I can truly see in today's society.

Really? Colin might be on to something. 

Jambo, Goodbye
47 minutes ago, Smack said:

Really? Colin might be on to something. 

Well, not the only ones, but they are rather prevalent and I think all religions should be looking further inwards before casting stones onto the rest of society. 

6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

5 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

It only ever seems to be folk like yourself that I hear bringing up sex at every turn. Plenty guys have deep friendships with mates they'd say they love. It's baffling you think that's no longer a thing. Maybe you just have no friends? 

What's wrong with being obsessed with sex? Sex is awesome. There isn't enough of it quite frankly. 

Your paedophile remark is astonishingly stupid. Especially when more is being done now than ever before to deal with it. Paedophiles were essentially  accepted in decades past, Jimmy Saville, Celtic Boys Club, Catholic schools and churches, there was systematic paedophilia happening in the 60's, 70's and 80's and so many folk seemed to turn a blind eye. Only now are some of these people facing justice. So for you to act like it's going to suddenly get worse now and link it to general sex just shows you up as a bitter and biased man with no grasp on reality imo. 

There is no EVIDENCE whether straight people are born or learn such behaviour. Works both ways. 

It's one of the biggest shames of this country that assisted dying hasn't been legalised. Why is religion so intent on removing people's choices over their own body? Why is religion so controlling? Why is God seemingly so irrational and petty? 

It's absolutely right a woman has the right to choose. It's sinister the number of men who want to control that. 

Catholics are Christians. To call someone ignorant in the sentence after that is again, astonishing. Doesn't religion teach you to look inward at yourself? You shouldn't be so quick to throw the first stone. 

I kinda get that you get a load of abuse on here (whether you ask for it or not is another matter) but you certainly don't show any the Christian values we hear about, or have you ran out of cheeks to turn? 

One of the highest levels you can reach in science is theory. There's an overwhelming amount of evidence behind scientific theories, for example, the theory of evolution or Einstein's theory of relativity. You clearly don't understand the difference between scientific theory and the common everyday usage of the word. Best you keep in your medieval lane. 

Magically forming opinions without evidence? You worried about copyright infringement ? 

Quite the meltdown Colin. Doesn't exactly show Christianity in a good light.

As opposed to what?

6 hours ago, The Brow said:

I thank you 

😂

I could reply, but you'd just run greetin tae the Gods of KB. So I'll not bother. For now!

Oh and it always amazes me that, say! I called someone a hamshanker, I'd get banned from this thread. But you're still here, and so is the post.

Anyway, Cmon God start this nuclear war please. We can always thrive if the 1 in ten survive. 

:rofl: 1 in 10 :rofl:

1 in 10 :rofl: