Epstein

jake

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

The site he provided is full of Alex Jones' shite, in fact it's full of alt right shite in general. It worries me when decent people don't turn their critical faculties towards a source because they like what it says.

Jones is a guy who swore the US government were turning the frogs gay, who insisted Sandy Hook was set up. Well, until he had to apologise in court and his lawyer acknowledged, in open court, that Jones doesn't do news, it's an entertainment show.

I've had a quick look through the manifests and see page upon page of initials. How many times are the words "Bill Clinton" in there?

These accusations seem to be based on the initials "BC" being on the manifests and are put forward by regurgitators of Jones' blatant lies, people who have an agenda against Democrats, the left, and the Clintons in particular. 

Meanwhile, the dead serial paedo and nasty **** was a known friend of the current president, who's called him a great guy, who's acknowledged he likes younger girls.

But yeah, let's point at Clinton, that's the story here. 

As the Kochs' agents say "look over there, what's that?"

Wait a minute.

This forum is quite right full to the brim about Trump and his arseholery.

I am not asking this as some kind of deflection from Trump.

Why is it wrong that I wonder at the silence regarding this?

Ate we only allowed to question the scumbaggery of Trump.

There is evidence that Clinton not only knew about Epsteins child prostitution racket but visited the place that took place.

His aides say 4 times evidence suggests 27 times.

It's not about looking elsewhere it's about a very powerful elected head of state facilitating Epstein.

Trump says Epstein was a great guy and this stokes anger and rightly so.

There is more than Trump and Clinton involved here.

Now I'm not saying you but in general it seems at times on this forum that it's only acceptable to call those out from a certain demograph political and religious and race.

And whataboutery is ok as long as it's the right way round.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jake

• Sharpie

• Justin Z

• Unknown user

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

This is it, right here. When something says what we like, we should be more critical of it, because of what we know about confirmation bias.

Thanks Smithee, excellent post, and thanks for fleshing things out.

Couldn't agree more.

Which is why when someone pertains to being a progressive man of the people they should in fact be held to a higher standard.

Its shooting fish in a barrel when you have a go at Trump.

Unknown user
17 minutes ago, jake said:

Wait a minute.

This forum is quite right full to the brim about Trump and his arseholery.

I am not asking this as some kind of deflection from Trump.

Why is it wrong that I wonder at the silence regarding this?

Ate we only allowed to question the scumbaggery of Trump.

There is evidence that Clinton not only knew about Epsteins child prostitution racket but visited the place that took place.

His aides say 4 times evidence suggests 27 times.

It's not about looking elsewhere it's about a very powerful elected head of state facilitating Epstein.

Trump says Epstein was a great guy and this stokes anger and rightly so.

There is more than Trump and Clinton involved here.

Now I'm not saying you but in general it seems at times on this forum that it's only acceptable to call those out from a certain demograph political and religious and race.

And whataboutery is ok as long as it's the right way round.

You're missing the point, "evidence" presented and slanted by alt right sources suggests that. These sources would love us to be talking about Clinton instead of their man in the white house and people are happy to oblige.

Go and have a look at the source and the evidence presented for yourself, is it actual verifiable evidence? Or could it be that Bobby Cochrane, Bert Campbell, maybe even Bill Cosby were on Epstein flights?

Evidence - initials??

Pretty weak evidence to be hanging your hat on, that someone with the initials BC was on a plane, yet these sites would have us believe it's been proved. And many are happy to go along with it without even opening the bloody document themselves!

18 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You're missing the point, "evidence" presented and slanted by alt right sources suggests that. These sources would love us to be talking about Clinton instead of their man in the white house and people are happy to oblige.

Go and have a look at the source and the evidence presented for yourself, is it actual verifiable evidence? Or could it be that Bobby Cochrane, Bert Campbell, maybe even Bill Cosby were on Epstein flights?

Evidence - initials??

Pretty weak evidence to be hanging your hat on, that someone with the initials BC was on a plane, yet these sites would have us believe it's been proved. And many are happy to go along with it without even opening the bloody document themselves!

MSM reports in 2016 are there to back this up.

But very few .

And his aides confirmed 4 visits were made.

If you check back my posts I asked if anyone could find more articles.

Prince Andrew visited this place also.

I doubt anyone has pulled anyone up for the assertions without evidence about him.

Why does everyone readily believe MSM anyway ?

Unknown user
1 minute ago, jake said:

MSM reports in 2016 are there to back this up.

But very few .

And his aides confirmed 4 visits were made.

If you check back my posts I asked if anyone could find more articles.

Prince Andrew visited this place also.

I doubt anyone has pulled anyone up for the assertions without evidence about him.

Why does everyone readily believe MSM anyway ?

You're the only one talking about the main stream media. 

But anyway I'm not saying trust this media, don't trust that media - I'm saying dissect the evidence put forward for yourself and ask if it actually shows what they say it shows. 

It doesn't, so what does that say?

For the record I don't care about Bill Clinton any more than I care about Dubya, they're of zero relevance to me. Far more interesting is the relationship between this awful human being Epstein and the liar in the white house, and that's what I believe these alt news sites are trying to steer us away from with the flimsiest of "evidence"

The Real Maroonblood
30 minutes ago, Smithee said:

But anyway I'm not saying trust this media, don't trust that media - I'm saying dissect the evidence put forward for yourself and ask if it actually shows what they say it shows. 

For the record I don't care about Bill Clinton any more than I care about Dubya, they're of zero relevance to me. Far more interesting is the relationship between this awful human being Epstein and the liar in the white house, and that's what I believe these alt news sites are trying to steer us away from with the flimsiest of "evidence"

:greatpost:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Pretty much. Trump is a deviant. 

Good post.

That said the relationship with Trump and Epstein seems to have taken centre stage.

Fair enough he is the current president.

But apart from him saying he was a fun guy there doesnt appear to be a strong connection.

And I wonder at that deflection.

As you say about these alt right fake news sites I also feel that way about MSM.

Look this way not that way.

Anyway.

Edited by jake

3 hours ago, jake said:

Couldn't agree more.

Which is why when someone pertains to being a progressive man of the people they should in fact be held to a higher standard.

Its shooting fish in a barrel when you have a go at Trump.

True, although what exactly do you think we're "accomplishing" here? Personally, I come here to vent about Trump destroying my home country because it helps let off steam around mostly like-minded, decent people. The shooting the fish in the barrel is like half the point. **** him, am I right or what?

21 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

True, although what exactly do you think we're "accomplishing" here? Personally, I come here to vent about Trump destroying my home country because it helps let off steam around mostly like-minded, decent people. The shooting the fish in the barrel is like half the point. **** him, am I right or what?

Unlikely.

Its certainly simple to blame MSM for Trumps problems, but, when the news of the Epstein crimes were first exposed I saw on numerous channels including Fox, President Donald Trump state quite emphatically, not being quoted, he directly stating I hardly knew the guy, we had a fall out about fifteen years ago and have not spoken since.

Film later came up of a younger Trump with his arm around Epstein, and a previously commented on film of him with Epstein and some others pointing at and whispering and laughing about a group of girls, not young girls, whom they were in a later film were shown dancing with.

Also later Trump made a statement to the effect that Epstein was a fun guy and liked beautiful girls just like me, he later added some young ones.

Trump gets condemnation on here because some of us read the news, in my case including Fox. Trump is a pathological liar, has and still does use deflection as a system of defence. He apportions blame while pleading no knowledge of his participation in any thing He demands loyalty but gives none. On a side note a number of Republican elected persons have criticised Trump of late, it has been pointed out that none of them are seeking reelection.

It may be a generational thing for me but I seem to recall as a young man in Scotland if a person was religious enough to use Jesus name, they would have nothing to do with a bearer of false witness, an adulterer, and an abuser of women, far less defend him even in the sanctity of a football forum discussion board.

42 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

You are right.

I dont think I will accomplish much by posting on here.

What I do like about this forum is the mix of views .

I know I can be annoying but that's not my intention.

Sick of getting my arse handed to me .

But I shall battle on big man.

😁

23 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

Its certainly simple to blame MSM for Trumps problems, but, when the news of the Epstein crimes were first exposed I saw on numerous channels including Fox, President Donald Trump state quite emphatically, not being quoted, he directly stating I hardly knew the guy, we had a fall out about fifteen years ago and have not spoken since.

Film later came up of a younger Trump with his arm around Epstein, and a previously commented on film of him with Epstein and some others pointing at and whispering and laughing about a group of girls, not young girls, whom they were in a later film were shown dancing with.

Also later Trump made a statement to the effect that Epstein was a fun guy and liked beautiful girls just like me, he later added some young ones.

Trump gets condemnation on here because some of us read the news, in my case including Fox. Trump is a pathological liar, has and still does use deflection as a system of defence. He apportions blame while pleading no knowledge of his participation in any thing He demands loyalty but gives none. On a side note a number of Republican elected persons have criticised Trump of late, it has been pointed out that none of them are seeking reelection.

It may be a generational thing for me but I seem to recall as a young man in Scotland if a person was religious enough to use Jesus name, they would have nothing to do with a bearer of false witness, an adulterer, and an abuser of women, far less defend him even in the sanctity of a football forum discussion board.

I didn't realise you didnt like Trump mate.

10 minutes ago, jake said:

I didn't realise you didnt like Trump mate.

Thats understandable Jake I have not said very often that I dislike Trump, that would be much to polite an expression of my sentiment, my true feelings would if stated without caution engender immediate permanent sine die expulsion from the forum. The baldy old liar isnae worth it.

5 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

Thats understandable Jake I have not said very often that I dislike Trump, that would be much to polite an expression of my sentiment, my true feelings would if stated without caution engender immediate permanent sine die expulsion from the forum. The baldy old liar isnae worth it.

Let it out Bob.

Give it a good old jake type post .

Remember you were saying about them going after Epstein .

Was wondering what you think will be the reaction now?

In relation to investigating not only his crimes but that of people who used his "services".

Did you ever have any experiences of cover ups in your time as a polis?

26 minutes ago, jake said:

Let it out Bob.

Give it a good old jake type post .

Remember you were saying about them going after Epstein .

Was wondering what you think will be the reaction now?

In relation to investigating not only his crimes but that of people who used his "services".

Did you ever have any experiences of cover ups in your time as a polis?

I am sure there were but they were good at it so I never knew, not like this crowd now. I only do Jake type posts when I feel in the mood, and know the person I am jaking can take it.

I saw somewhere a comment the FBI are out of the investigation, my understanding is when your deid you cannae be tried, cos yer no goin tae be thare.

I suspect the reaction will be more cover up. I saw a report this morning that the guard on duty was a part time employee, and that he falsified journals. Somehow in my twisted mind it will come out that he is not a white man with a Phd. I don't think it is over by a long way. There will be civil trials, and to some extent I believe the evidence can be a bit less restricted than in criminal trials. I have no doubt we will see many names released, at the moment it is pretty well politicos, because of the time of the year, electoral time, but I am sure more celebrities such as sports and acting stars will come up.

Don't forget the FBI seized a lot of evidence from Epsteins properties. They are under attack just now, not for a long time but after my session at their Academy I got to know a few, and actually had one really close friend, one thing I can say they ae not forgiving, and not always the epitomy of correctness. Stand by for some time in the future if there is any that dfamaging evidenc could be leaked.

12 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

I am sure there were but they were good at it so I never knew, not like this crowd now. I only do Jake type posts when I feel in the mood, and know the person I am jaking can take it.

I saw somewhere a comment the FBI are out of the investigation, my understanding is when your deid you cannae be tried, cos yer no goin tae be thare.

I suspect the reaction will be more cover up. I saw a report this morning that the guard on duty was a part time employee, and that he falsified journals. Somehow in my twisted mind it will come out that he is not a white man with a Phd. I don't think it is over by a long way. There will be civil trials, and to some extent I believe the evidence can be a bit less restricted than in criminal trials. I have no doubt we will see many names released, at the moment it is pretty well politicos, because of the time of the year, electoral time, but I am sure more celebrities such as sports and acting stars will come up.

Don't forget the FBI seized a lot of evidence from Epsteins properties. They are under attack just now, not for a long time but after my session at their Academy I got to know a few, and actually had one really close friend, one thing I can say they ae not forgiving, and not always the epitomy of correctness. Stand by for some time in the future if there is any that dfamaging evidenc could be leaked.

I hope so.

There seems to be a lack of justice at times.

I often wished I had a faith so that I could believe their souls would suffer.

Not that I'm in any way without sin.

But there are those who should burn.

chuck berrys hairline
7 hours ago, bobsharp said:

Does the name Doug Coe ring a bell? Watch a documentary on Netflix called the family and you will see where religion and power mixes. Trump has been chosen by God according to the evangelist movement. To spread the word of Jesus and to Christianise the world. Off topic slightly but opens up a little insight into power and possibilities.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jeffrey-epstein-death-sex-trafficking-abuse-underage-fbi-investigation-ghislaine-maxwell-a9054181.html?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=Feed

She introduced bill clinton who flew over several times.

Is the Independant regarded as fake news ?

Also the independent ran another story about the guard who was on Epsteins suicide watch being removed the night before his death.

Coincidence ?

Aye right then.

Edited by jake

Unknown user
24 minutes ago, jake said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jeffrey-epstein-death-sex-trafficking-abuse-underage-fbi-investigation-ghislaine-maxwell-a9054181.html?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=Feed

She introduced bill clinton who flew over several times.

Is the Independant regarded as fake news ?

Also the independent ran another story about the guard who was on Epsteins suicide watch being removed the night before his death.

Coincidence ?

Aye right then.

Jake man that's not what it bloody says about Clinton!

Here's what it says:

"She introduced him to Bill Clinton and to Prince Andrew, who became a frequent visitor to Epstein's properties."

Here's what it doesn't say:

"She introduced him to Bill Clinton and to Prince Andrew, who became frequent visitors to Epstein's properties."

Of course Epstein killed himself and I don't doubt that inconveniences were removed to help it along. Duh. Obviously. The world's elite wanted him dead. 

The Clinton's are irrelevant though. The Clintons are the chief "yeah but what about them" of the alt right.

Edited by Smithee

Good spot, Smithee. The singular obsession to only see the word "Clinton" out of this entire thing is . . . it's honestly getting weird.

The Independent has given a balanced review of a few individuals' claims about Maxwell and her role in everything. And that's the important point. Unlike the conspiracy websites, the Independent has at least made a token effort to try to report a full picture.  For the benefit of everyone, why don't you list every individual who was listed in the article? I'll start. Prince Andrew.

Everyone I know who's thinking rationally about this and isn't a Trump apologist is like this guy in the comic.

8e7de5d0fa09fde5d1365fbff4b80a465524e89f

Edit: Also it's worth mentioning that for me personally, I'm not convinced the Clintons are irrelevant. What they are for sure though, is just what you said--an intentional distraction, a handy dogwhistle, for misinformation pushers.

Edited by Justin Z

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I assume there are no records of Trump's flights, because he could just drive to his good friend's house in florida? 

Here's what it says:

"She introduced him to Bill Clinton and to Prince Andrew, who became a frequent visitor to Epstein's properties."

"She introduced him to Bill Clinton and to Prince Andrew, who became frequent visitors to Epstein's properties."

Of course Epstein killed himself and I don't doubt that inconveniences were removed to help it along. Duh. Obviously. The world's elite wanted him dead. 

The Clinton's are irrelevant though. The Clintons are the chief "yeah but what about them" of the alt right.

Ok Smithee.

But you dont have to be alt right to think that the Clinton's and their circle were scumbags.

And responsible for some horrible shit.

I once again remind you I'm not deflecting from trump.

The connection is undeniable with Clinton and Epstein.

And no amount of fake news and you must be a trump lover retorts takes that away.

You know I stopped posing about the endemic abuse of children from the Pakistani community on here.

Met with whataboutery and being called a racist.

You and others question my motives on this and that subject as politically motivated.

At the same time ignoring your own political bias.

I will call out any and all scumbags.

37 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I assume there are no records of Trump's flights, because he could just drive to his good friend's house in florida? 

And just to prove my point.

An assumption based on what?

As if we dont already know Trump is a sociopath who doesnt respect woman.

Why dont we just turn this into.

Epstein the child pimp who only sold child sex to anyone apart from those left or centre left.

Here's what it says:

Became frequent visitors to his properties.

I think the insinuation is clear even to some blinded by the need to just turn this to their own political view.

And this I hope meets with the fake news screening.

8 minutes ago, Peebo said:

What do you get if you cross Donald Trump and Bill Clinton?

Found in your cell, unresponsive. 

Bottom line.

Thank you

Seymour M Hersh
On 14/08/2019 at 18:13, alfajambo said:

Unlikely.

I wonder why he's over here and not at home "fighting" for his country that Trump is apparently destroying?

Unknown user
11 minutes ago, jake said:

Became frequent visitors to his properties.

I think the insinuation is clear even to some blinded by the need to just turn this to their own political view.

And this I hope meets with the fake news screening.

"Became frequent visitors to his properties" - that's what it didn't say!

It's taking about prince Andrew being a frequent visitor, it only says she introduced Clinton and Epstein. 

FWIW I don't think you're a bad person or deliberately biased, but I do think you're being pointed in the direction the Kochs and their instruments want and that you don't read your sources carefully enough. 

Feel free to call out my bias and inaccurate or misleading posts BTW, I can stick up for myself and don't mind admitting I'm wrong. It never happens right enough, theoretically speaking I'll admit I was wrong ;)

Edited by Smithee

9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

"Became frequent visitors to his properties" - that's what it didn't say!

It's taking about prince Andrew being a frequent visitor, it only says she introduced Clinton and Epstein. 

FWIW I don't think you're a bad person or deliberately biased, but I do think you're being pointed in the direction the Kochs and their instruments want and that you don't read your sources carefully enough. 

Feel free to call out my bias and inaccurate or misleading posts BTW, I can stick up for myself and don't mind admitting I'm wrong. It never happens right enough, theoretically speaking I'll admit I was wrong ;)

To be honest Smithee I'm of the mindset to look the opposite way of what MSM points at.

And I admit theres a part of me that likes to go against the flow.

Even if you are wrong you still put me on the back foot you nippy #@¥₩

Unknown user
Just now, jake said:

To be honest Smithee I'm of the mindset to look the opposite way of what MSM points at.

And I admit theres a part of me that likes to go against the flow.

Even if you are wrong you still put me on the back foot you nippy #@¥₩

:D that'll do I suppose

33 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I wonder why he's over here and not at home "fighting" for his country that Trump is apparently destroying?

Why don't you ask me if you're that curious, Hershey?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, jake said:

And just to prove my point.

An assumption based on what?

As if we dont already know Trump is a sociopath who doesnt respect woman.

Epstein the child pimp who only sold child sex to anyone apart from those left or centre left.

Trump's deflection tactic. The man who wants to have sex with his daughter will have been a regular at his old pal's paedo parties. 

2 hours ago, jake said:

Nah.

8e7de5d0fa09fde5d1365fbff4b80a465524e89f

42 minutes ago, jake said:

Justin .

It has to be said.

That's a shite put down .

Well good, it's not a put down, it's just a good representation of reality. Decent people want anyone involved to have justice served on them. MAGA wanks tend to be highly indecent. QED.

I can't get that paper because I have an ad blocker and I won't disengage it. I did see some  report on Epsteins autopsy. Some people wondered about the broken bones in the neck. I don't know if that is what is being mentioned in the article you post but I do know that the death by hanging thing can be confusding sometimes.

It is not unusual at times for it to be said died by hanging because of a ligature on the neck, in fact the deceased who is referred to as having died by hanging was never in fact suspended but instead placed a ligature around his neck aand was strangked to death which can take about ten minutes, but I seem to recall brain damage was caused in about three minutes. The bones damaged in the neck are a bit different in the two types of suicide strangulation and hanging. The autopsy is where this is confirmed.

I am probably as usual slavering off subject about something, but I am just rying to be helpful.

19 hours ago, bobsharp said:

I can't get that paper because I have an ad blocker and I won't disengage it. I did see some  report on Epsteins autopsy. Some people wondered about the broken bones in the neck. I don't know if that is what is being mentioned in the article you post but I do know that the death by hanging thing can be confusding sometimes.

It is not unusual at times for it to be said died by hanging because of a ligature on the neck, in fact the deceased who is referred to as having died by hanging was never in fact suspended but instead placed a ligature around his neck aand was strangked to death which can take about ten minutes, but I seem to recall brain damage was caused in about three minutes. The bones damaged in the neck are a bit different in the two types of suicide strangulation and hanging. The autopsy is where this is confirmed.

I am probably as usual slavering off subject about something, but I am just rying to be helpful.

I heard something on the news saying that the way he bones were broken is usually a sign of strangulation, but not necessarily the case with an older person as the bones are not quite as strong as someone younger.

1 hour ago, superjack said:

I heard something on the news saying that the way he bones were broken is usually a sign of strangulation, but not necessarily the case with an older person as the bones are not quite as strong as someone younger.

Yes I am sure that can happen, the human body is a complictaed machine, and just when you think you have all in line some different reason for things is found. Of course in this Epstein case everyone finds something that suits there own opinion, again thats life.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...