Epstein

jake

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Purple.

I was pretty sure it would be white. But it is different so I am not doing too bad, its all down to training.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jake

• Sharpie

• Justin Z

• Unknown user

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Trained observers :rofl:Or perhaps those with an agenda.

I want to know what your agenda is with feeling the need to defend every horrible ***** on Earth, tbqh.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
9 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

I want to know what your agenda is with feeling the need to defend every horrible ***** on Earth, tbqh.

Empathy? 

4 hours ago, alfajambo said:

Complete List: Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously Or Committed Suicide Before Testimony

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-11/complete-list-clinton-associates-who-allegedly-died-mysteriously-or-committed

I've read about all those deaths .

I was trying to find the article about the investigation by the same journalist who asked questions at a press conference about Epstein in the last few days.

Clinton's aides said he flew 4 times which was a lie.

When I go on the internet theres loads of stuff from 2016 about this.

About how he actually flew over 27 times and that there were children on board.

Sickeningly referred to as underage women.

But I cannot remember any fallout or any msm outcry .

Why wasnt he hounded deservedly by MSM.?

I've tried to see if Obama had any comment to make.

Any links would be appreciated mate.

3 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I see they are trying to drag St. George Clooney into the mix as well.  I'm sure Amyl Nitrate will save the day for him.

I'm not getting this .

But I'm enjoying it .

😃

47 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Zero Hedge is an alt right conspiracy website based and funded in Bulgaria.

Just saying.

Yup. The poster child of fake news.

alfa has demonstrated a serious problem with grasping reality. It reflects in his conspiracy-laden, niblicky posting, his belief that a zombie man rose from the dead 2,000 years ago, and so on. I mean, hop on board if you like jake, but if the goal is lessening one's own delusions . . . 😬

Can of Slithery Snakes and Rock Spiders being prised open. A lot of rather famous people being drag into this stinking mess. 

11 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Can of Slithery Snakes and Rock Spiders being prised open. A lot of rather famous people being drag into this stinking mess. 

I will go the other way and say that a lot of people who should be dragged into this mess won't be. Unless maybe Maxwell's daughter lifts the lid but she would obviously implicate herself by doing that.

4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I will go the other way and say that a lot of people who should be dragged into this mess won't be. Unless maybe Maxwell's daughter lifts the lid but she would obviously implicate herself by doing that.

Maxwell’s Daughter will plea bargain her way out of it, that’s if she does mysteriously fall over board! 

1 minute ago, Dannie Boy said:

Maxwell’s Daughter will plea bargain her way out of it, that’s if she does mysteriously fall over board! 

😂😂😂

10 hours ago, Justin Z said:

alfa has demonstrated a serious problem with grasping reality. It reflects in his conspiracy-laden, niblicky posting, his belief that a zombie man rose from the dead 2,000 years ago, and so on. I mean, hop on board if you like jake, but if the goal is lessening one's own delusions . . . 😬

Only Jesus was free from sin, therefore only he was free from our worlds saturated hypocrisy.

He will never disappoint those who put their trust in him.

I am always very happy to discuss my failures and wrongs, perceived inabilities to communicate with authenticity and my general wretchedness. However, the list is long.

The Real Maroonblood
35 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

Only Jesus was free from sin, therefore only he was free from our worlds saturated hypocrisy.

I am always very happy to discuss my failures and wrongs, perceived inabilities to communicate with authenticity and my general wretchedness. However, the list is long.

Jesus scored for Man City on Saturday. 

Unknown user
3 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Really not difficult to kill yourself in prison if you want to.

Thousands commit suicide in jail every year, and most of them are in much less trouble than Epstein. It really isn't that mental. 

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Jesus scored for Man City on Saturday. 

Got me a few points in my dream team😀

Thirty-two short stories about death in prison

A couple of snippets:

Francisco Castaneda died of cancer in 2008 after having his penis amputated. His federal jailers repeatedly failed to offer any treatment for his metastatic penile cancer, despite his pain and pleas for help.

. . .

Andrew Holland died in a restraint chair in San Luis Obispo County, California. He was strapped to the chair, naked, for two days. If you like, you can watch video of the guards laughing as medics try fruitlessly to perform CPR, though I would not recommend it.

. . .

Michael Anthony Kerr died of dehydration, like Thomas, near Raleigh, North Carolina. Kerr—an Army veteran—was off his medications and lay in his own waste for five days before someone figured out he wasn’t eating or drinking. He was handcuffed the whole time; they had to cut off the handcuffs because the lock was encrusted with his feces.

. . .

Timothy Souders died in the Southern Michigan Correctional Facility in 2006. He died of dehydration, chained to a concrete slab, on surveillance video.

. . .

Jeremy Alan Garza told prison guards in Michigan, where he was incarcerated, that he was going to kill himself. They allegedly laughed and told him to go ahead. So he did.

20 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Fair enough.

What I'm interested in and can  find hardly anything on is the 27 flights that clinton took to the paedo island .

The ones that he left his security detail behind and that children or underage women as MSM has sickenly described them as .

Theres a lot from 2016 .

But sketchy and when you Google it more stuff relating to Trump comes up.

Now I dont want to get conspiratorial.

But there was a news conference on the day of Epsteins "suicide".

And this question was asked.

The guy who asked it was an investigative journalist.

I thought I had saved it but anyway.

Another couple of point Justin.

Why are you so ready to believe MSM when 90% of it globally is own by several people.

And do you believe they have no input or influence.

Are they any more truthful than the fake news agencies you mention.

And somebody help me find the fekin link I need to nail clinton.

And does anyone think hes not a paedo.

???

12 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Really not difficult to kill yourself in prison if you want to.

It is when you are supposed to be on suicide watch.

It should be when you are at the centre of a paedo ring which serves the rich famous and powerful.

It stinks .

13 minutes ago, jake said:

It should be when you are at the centre of a paedo ring which serves the rich famous and powerful.

It stinks .

Please read the thread. It's already been discussed.

9 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Please read the thread. It's already been discussed.

Yeah .

So you think incompetence just to be clear ?

Just now, jake said:

Yeah .

So you think incompetence just to be clear ?

I think that's most likely. What I know is, none of us has a ****ing clue, nor do we have anywhere near all the information, so we should defer to experts as to how these things work.

I'll give you a substantial response to your other questions when I'm not being slaughtered by my 10,000 word dissertation due Monday.

1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

I think that's most likely. What I know is, none of us has a ****ing clue, nor do we have anywhere near all the information, so we should defer to experts as to how these things work.

I'll give you a substantial response to your other questions when I'm not being slaughtered by my 10,000 word dissertation due Monday.

Ok .

I wonder how long it will be before the prison guards commit suicide?

Or something.

I'm staying cynical .

And while I may not have a clue my nose smells a big fat shit about the official narrative on this.

How convenient for those in power that incompetence has closed the case.

I am I think right in saying the case is officially closed.

Anyway get yourself back to work.

11 hours ago, alfajambo said:

Dignified reply.

It's hard to believe that people are so ambivalent towards you.

For daring to have faith and a view that's different.

I dont agree with some of your views and I'm not faithful.

But it's good that you post on here to give those views.

They are as valid as anyone else's.

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, jake said:

It stinks .

It's actually not that difficult to do it. Suicide watch means they are checked at intervals, anything from every 60 minutes to every 15 minutes. Epstein was apparently not even on suicide watch.

You can buy anything in prison, there are generally hundreds of workers, some of who can always be paid off, as well as other inmates who can provide each other with stuff. If he'd wanted a rope or something else he could have easily obtained one. 

It's not difficult to believe their was a high degree of establishment incompetence at play.

Having said all that, obviously none of us have any clue what actually happened. But an in-cell murder from outside forces would be difficult to cover up. And there is a huge motive for him to kill himself. Usually the most obvious answer is true.

33 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

It's actually not that difficult to do it. Suicide watch means they are checked at intervals, anything from every 60 minutes to every 15 minutes. Epstein was apparently not even on suicide watch.

You can buy anything in prison, there are generally hundreds of workers, some of who can always be paid off, as well as other inmates who can provide each other with stuff. If he'd wanted a rope or something else he could have easily obtained one. 

It's not difficult to believe their was a high degree of establishment incompetence at play.

Having said all that, obviously none of us have any clue what actually happened. But an in-cell murder from outside forces would be difficult to cover up. And there is a huge motive for him to kill himself. Usually the most obvious answer is true.

I agree the most obvious answer is true.

My obvious answer is different from yours .

Anyway .

Not seen you post much lately bud.

Good to read your stuff.

Riddley Walker
38 minutes ago, jake said:

I agree the most obvious answer is true.

My obvious answer is different from yours .

Anyway .

Not seen you post much lately bud.

Good to read your stuff.

Cheers Jake. Not posted much last couple of years for whatever reason. Still have a semi-regular check of the board and always enjoy a jake post.

I suppose the answer will be in the CCTV from outside his cell, which will exist. If that has mysteriously disappeared then I'll be on board with you. Also mind that every single person who goes into these prisons is documented, fingerprinted etc. If it was murder then it would have to have been one of the guards, or a poisoning I suppose.

Knowing how regular suicide is in prison I just can't help but think that will be the answer.

6 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Cheers Jake. Not posted much last couple of years for whatever reason. Still have a semi-regular check of the board and always enjoy a jake post.

I suppose the answer will be in the CCTV from outside his cell, which will exist. If that has mysteriously disappeared then I'll be on board with you. Also mind that every single person who goes into these prisons is documented, fingerprinted etc. If it was murder then it would have to have been one of the guards, or a poisoning I suppose.

Knowing how regular suicide is in prison I just can't help but think that will be the answer.

I'm very cynical bud.

7 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

A jake post 🤣

On 11/08/2019 at 18:15, jake said:

27 times Bill Clinton flew over.

Ditched his secret service detail on some of these.

And on some of these flights many many children were logged.

Is this fake news?

Review of the flight manifests recorded Clinton actually went on at least 27 flights on Epstein’s “Lolita Express” .

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

Information came from a news article given in the link below.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Epstein_Clinton_Foundation_Crime_Racket.php

Edited by alfajambo

2 hours ago, alfajambo said:

Review of the flight manifests recorded Clinton actually went on at least 27 flights on Epstein’s “Lolita Express” .

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

Information came from a news article given in the link below.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Epstein_Clinton_Foundation_Crime_Racket.php

Thanks Alfa.

So we can safely say it's not fake news .

We can also safely say that he lied when he said he had only visited 4 times.

We can safely say that on a lot of these flights were children .

We can safely say that Clinton knew full well what Epstein was all about.

Did Obama ever comment on this ?

You would think that a former president embroiled in a child prostitution racket would have generated much more in the way of news.

It's funny how the headlines do not talk about Epsteins criminality but it's all conspiracy theories fuelled by Trump.

FBI closed investigation .

1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

So did Clinton travel 27 times to paedo island?

Did he lie about the amount?

Were there children aboard some of these flights?

It's no good just saying the link alfa posted is shit.

The BBC have told lies and many MSM outlets have .

So regardless of Alfas link do you think that Clinton visited "lolita island".

Are the plane logs fake?

Was he aware of Epstein and his child sex ring?

31 minutes ago, jake said:

Are the plane logs fake?

I refer the gentleman to the answer I gave earlier (my dissertation)

The principle, that conspiracy theory websites are full of inaccurate information, remains regardless

Unknown user
53 minutes ago, jake said:

Are the plane logs fake?

The site he provided is full of Alex Jones' shite, in fact it's full of alt right shite in general. It worries me when decent people don't turn their critical faculties towards a source because they like what it says.

Jones is a guy who swore the US government were turning the frogs gay, who insisted Sandy Hook was set up. Well, until he had to apologise in court and his lawyer acknowledged, in open court, that Jones doesn't do news, it's an entertainment show.

I've had a quick look through the manifests and see page upon page of initials. How many times are the words "Bill Clinton" in there?

These accusations seem to be based on the initials "BC" being on the manifests and are put forward by regurgitators of Jones' blatant lies, people who have an agenda against Democrats, the left, and the Clintons in particular. 

Meanwhile, the dead serial paedo and nasty **** was a known friend of the current president, who's called him a great guy, who's acknowledged he likes younger girls.

But yeah, let's point at Clinton, that's the story here. 

As the Kochs' agents say "look over there, what's that?"

Edited by Smithee

Trump pointed out how Clinton admitted flying on Epstein’s plane – dubbed the Lolita Express – four times, when pilot logs suggested he’d actually travelled 27 times.

Speaking to reporters, Trump said: “I know he was on his plane 27 times, and he said he was on the plane four times.

“But when they checked the plane log, Bill Clinton – who was a very good friend of Epstein's – he was on the plane about 27 or 28 times. So why did he say four times?”

He urged journalists to dig into whether Clinton had visited Epstein’s infamous private Caribbean Island - Little St James.

“The question you have to ask is: Did Bill Clinton go to the island?

“Because Epstein had an island – that was not a good place as I understand it.

“I was never there. So you have to ask: Did Bill Clinton go to the island? That's the question. You find that out, you're going to know a lot.” CAP.

Edited by alfajambo

31 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It worries me when decent people don't turn their critical faculties towards a source because they like what it says.

This is it, right here. When something says what we like, we should be more critical of it, because of what we know about confirmation bias.

Thanks Smithee, excellent post, and thanks for fleshing things out.

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

Trump pointed out how Clinton admitted flying on Epstein’s plane – dubbed the Lolita Express – four times, when pilot logs suggested he’d actually travelled 27 times.

Speaking to reporters, Trump said: “I know he was on his plane 27 times, and he said he was on the plane four times.

“But when they checked the plane log, Bill Clinton – who was a very good friend of Epstein's – he was on the plane about 27 or 28 times. So why did he say four times?”

He urged journalists to dig into whether Clinton had visited Epstein’s infamous private Caribbean Island - Little St James.

“The question you have to ask is: Did Bill Clinton go to the island?

“Because Epstein had an island – that was not a good place as I understand it.

“I was never there. So you have to ask: Did Bill Clinton go to the island? That's the question. You find that out, you're going to know a lot.” CAP.

I won't even bother dissecting your source. People who believe Trump without question after the hundreds of proven lies are choosing ignorance and nothing I say will change that. 

Unknown user
22 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

This is it, right here. When something says what we like, we should be more critical of it, because of what we know about confirmation bias.

Thanks Smithee, excellent post, and thanks for fleshing things out.

Cheers. I think a lot of people need to understand that alt right websites don't always admit it, sometimes they even deny it.

But seek, and you shall find!

20 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I won't even bother dissecting your source. People who believe Trump without question after the hundreds of proven lies are choosing ignorance and nothing I say will change that. 

This is a discussion board.

And not a perceived thought crime polices prevention bureau.

Information posted may or may not reflect the view of the poster.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, alfajambo said:

This is a discussion board.

And not a perceived thought crime polices prevention bureau.

Information posted may or may not reflect the view of the poster.

Indeed, and I gave my thoughts on your post and it's source. This is a discussion board. 

9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Indeed, and I gave my thoughts on your post and it's source. This is a discussion board. 

BUT, BUT YOU'RE OPPRESSING HIM :cry_smile: