Top Posters In This Topic

• jake

• Sharpie

• Justin Z

• Unknown user

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bobsharp said:

Very unusual that the F.B.I. has taken the lead in a Municipal jurisdiction case. Even if it is murder it doesn't seem to conform to a Federal crime. Death is reputedly by hanging, that also seems strange. Not usually ligatures available, and even some bedding and clothing made of non tearable fabrics.

I wish I had a dollar for every rectum that is puckering just now.

There will be a lot less puckering now he has gone.

6 minutes ago, jake said:

There will be a lot less puckering now he has gone.

I am not sure Jake, any time now the leaks could start, I am almost sure someone will release a couple of the pictures from the house. I also wonder about the F.B.I. Trump and Barr have gone after them pretty good it may be time for some payback. The darkest hour is not the worst time in bad experiences, its when you think its over it really bites you in the rear end.

1 minute ago, bobsharp said:

I am not sure Jake, any time now the leaks could start, I am almost sure someone will release a couple of the pictures from the house. I also wonder about the F.B.I. Trump and Barr have gone after them pretty good it may be time for some payback. The darkest hour is not the worst time in bad experiences, its when you think its over it really bites you in the rear end.

I hope you are right.

SpruceBringsteen

"HE WAS MURDERED BY THE CLINTONS!!!!!"

"NO! HE WAS MURDERED BY TRUMP!!!!!"

Meanwhile auld Liz puts her feet up at Buckingham Palace, cuffs Andy round the lug and notches a tally beside the one she marked in August 1997.

1 minute ago, bobsharp said:

Jake have you ever seen me wrong?. Don't answer that.

Just very cynical about it all.

And I suspect all we will get is a few patsies.

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, jake said:

Just very cynical about it all.

And I suspect all we will get is a few patsies.

I always thought Jimmy Saville was a patsy. He was 100% guilty but all the attention got focused on him.

1 minute ago, dobmisterdobster said:

I always thought Jimmy Saville was a patsy. He was 100% guilty but all the attention got focused on him.

Definitely

It's the blatant criminality .

And if it's not it's the pathetic lack of accountability.

The director of the bbc at the time of Saville (it was an open secret) is now I think an editor of an American newspaper.

We all know that Dianna was murdered.

That Trump is dodgy.

That Hilary was negligent.

That Iraq was illegal.

That Blair should be tried for war crime

Theres plenty to add to that.

And they are whoever they might be so brazen that a guy in a cell in New York on suicide watch hangs himself.

Does anyone remember the rent boys stuff back in Reagans presidency?

17 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

So Trump pushed the button on this guy.  He has the power and had the motive. 

So does hundreds of Epsteins clients.

This is about more than one president .

This is why I get pissed of on the Trump thread.

Yes hes a fekin balloon but until we all start saying it's nowhere good enough and especially the American public say it then we deserve the shite like Trump.

I do it to mate.

I argue for brexit or whatever.

Isn't it the truth we are all fighting over a bald mans comb.

We are all complicit .

And someone else will arrange for children to be raped by the so called great and the good.

22 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

A slightly different take on how this could happen, and an important one.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1160258660871749632.html

An interesting point of view, of course incompetence, inattention are simple reasons for bad things to happen. Its some time now but I worked at one point in the jail system even with strict attention attempt suicides were discovered, and although I never saw one succesful, but this was most often in general population,  I worked around police jails where people were thrown in a cell and not provided the observation that was required and bad things happened.

I do have to say though that and again I repeat its a while since I was involved, but a person such as Epstein, with his contacts, history etc would I am reasonably confident be well watched. As I have said on another post this eras ability to close surveille numerous at once with electronic assistance reduces the opportunity to cause injury to ones self much more difficult.

Certainly suicide cannot be totally discounted, as assisted suicide is quite possible, as it may have been in this case. The right person given the right incentive may have deliberately been looking in a different direction, I just personally find it hard to believe that neglect to the level this would require was a high possibility. But in life one learns never to be surprised.

8 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

"HE WAS MURDERED BY THE CLINTONS!!!!!"

"NO! HE WAS MURDERED BY TRUMP!!!!!"

Meanwhile auld Liz puts her feet up at Buckingham Palace, cuffs Andy round the lug and notches a tally beside the one she marked in August 1997.

With all due respect squire, I hope that was said in jest. If so, sorry for biting. If not, you are ****ing mental

Attorney general Barr getting involved and possibly launch an investigation. As the man said in JZ's post we are inclined to jump at the murder thing and ignore the possible miscue by staff. It was interesting and certainly made me rethink my stated opinion when an offic ial of the Corrections Branch stated this particular facility has a very high record of suicides so obviously it happens frequently.

It was also stated though that Epsteins death does not totally cease everything there are others named and there is possibility of actions against some high pofile names.

SpruceBringsteen
44 minutes ago, trotter said:

With all due respect squire, I hope that was said in jest. If so, sorry for biting. If not, you are ****ing mental

I'll have you know that at least 10% of my posts on this website are completely serious.

:clyay:

Attorney general Barr getting involved and possibly launch an investigation. As the man said in JZ's post we are inclined to jump at the murder thing and ignore the possible miscue by staff.

Maybe it's only me, but it seems that the single best piece of evidence that the Trump administration did not intend Epstein's death is that he's dead.

shaun.lawson
14 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I can't wait to hear the story on this one. 

I heard he accidentally brutally stabbed himself in the stomach while shaving.

Edited by shaun.lawson

I P Knightley
16 hours ago, bobsharp said:

How on earth could a man like that gain sufficient freedom in jail to kill himself. He was previously injured, surely he could have been under extreme surveillance. My goodness nearly sixty years ago I sat twice in a cell in the old Central Police Station in Edinburgh with murderers who were considered suic idal. Now in these days of computers cameras surveillance equipment in America a suspect cannot be watched. A sceptic has to wonder just how much money and position talks when so many names have been mentioned relative to this case. 

No one is as surprised about Epstein's suicide as he himself was. 

Edited by I P Knightley

10 hours ago, bobsharp said:

I do have to say though that and again I repeat its a while since I was involved, but a person such as Epstein, with his contacts, history etc would I am reasonably confident be well watched. As I have said on another post this eras ability to close surveille numerous at once with electronic assistance reduces the opportunity to cause injury to ones self much more difficult.

I really do think the most likely explanation is incompetence. Even with all the technology available.

image.png.a66c905c7fb8711a95bf15eee76ee2bb.png

It does happen to them. All the time. Next to nobody reports on it, nobody bats an eyelid. 5,000 people die in US prisons and jails annually. All part of a law enforcement system in the US that the vast majority of the time renders zero consequences for malfeasance on the part of the people who run it--from cops, to prison guards, to crime lab technicians. So long as order is kept, everything else is just window dressing.

And this is one of the side effects of letting things get to this point. If deaths in prison were rare, if prison staff were held accountable for their negligence, I'd be a lot more likely to believe Epstein was offed. Instead, it's likely just another day's business in the US justice system.

Edited by Justin Z

8 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

I'll have you know that at least 10% of my posts on this website are completely serious.

:clyay:

:scenes:

There's every chance he was offed to stop him blabbing but I'll be honest and say I'm swaying more towards the US penal system being completely incompetent. Some of the shit, and complete lack of care of duty to the prisoners, that goes on in the US prison system is mind boggling. Utterly corrupt as **** with no shits given for those inside. Only slightly better than the shitholes in South and Central America. 

The Mighty Thor
7 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

I heard he accidentally brutally stabbed himself in the stomach while shaving.

I was expecting a Dr David Kellyesque shot himself twice in the back of the head.

22 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I was expecting a Dr David Kellyesque shot himself twice in the back of the head.

Are you thinking of Willie MacRae?

The Mighty Thor
38 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Are you thinking of Willie MacRae?

James Andanson. 

Worst case of suicide ever. 

Kellyann Conway on supporting Trumps suggestion that Clinton or others could be involved. Trump is only related to Epstein by a video showing him dancing at a party. I saw the videdo it also shows him making obviously to a trained observer lewd comments to Epstein at which they both laughed about the females.

A former inmate of the facility suggests it would be difficult to commit suicide by hanging in the facility. Ceilings are nine feet high, there are no bars, and beds are firmly secured to the floor, sheets are paper material a guard checks by looking in the door every nine minutes. This conforms to my experience. Unfortunately in my experience policy or directives are not always followed. Policy in my environment was considered the best way to do things but an individual could use initiative to adopt a different action dependent on circumstance. Directives always held the key word shall, and failure to follow the directive implicitly could lead and did to a neglect of duty charge.

It would appear from the comments of the Corrections Department official yesterday, high incidence of suicide in the facility that for some reason the policy or directives may not have been followed. This does not mean a conspiracy just that familiarity breeds contempt when no management supervision or action is taken

27 times Bill Clinton flew over.

Ditched his secret service detail on some of these.

And on some of these flights many many children were logged.

Is this fake news?

The Real Maroonblood
27 minutes ago, jake said:

Is this fake news?

Yes, unless you have a link to the story so people can judge for themselves.

If anyone is naive enough to believe that the rich and famous do not make use of these assets in their personal life, thats o.k. But in fairness there should be good corroborated evidenc e in matters such as this before decisions are made, and criticism and judgements are levelled.

annushorribilis III

Kellyann Conway on supporting Trumps suggestion that Clinton or others could be involved. Trump is only related to Epstein by a video showing him dancing at a party. I saw the videdo it also shows him making obviously to a trained observer lewd comments to Epstein at which they both laughed about the females.

A former inmate of the facility suggests it would be difficult to commit suicide by hanging in the facility. Ceilings are nine feet high, there are no bars, and beds are firmly secured to the floor, sheets are paper material a guard checks by looking in the door every nine minutes. This conforms to my experience. Unfortunately in my experience policy or directives are not always followed. Policy in my environment was considered the best way to do things but an individual could use initiative to adopt a different action dependent on circumstance. Directives always held the key word shall, and failure to follow the directive implicitly could lead and did to a neglect of duty charge.

It would appear from the comments of the Corrections Department official yesterday, high incidence of suicide in the facility that for some reason the policy or directives may not have been followed. This does not mean a conspiracy just that familiarity breeds contempt when no management supervision or action is taken

I saw this on Twitter a couple of weeks ago. IIRC the females in question (lots of them ,in fact there only seemed to be females on the dance floor) were not youngsters but were actually cheerleaders from an NFL team. 

5 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

I saw this on Twitter a couple of weeks ago. IIRC the females in question (lots of them ,in fact there only seemed to be females on the dance floor) were not youngsters but were actually cheerleaders from an NFL team. 

6 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

I wasn't suggesting the girls were under age I was only referring to Conways comments about the fact that only dancing was involved, nothing at all about juveniles. My comment was primarily to indicate Trumps constant proof of his desrespect for all females, including after his recent hip patting beckoning of his wife. There is a second video showing Trump and Epstein actually dancing.

Suicide is quite a subject, and always interesting to deal with. There used to always be a requirement for a note to have a clear investigative decision it was in fact suicide. Notes could be heartbreaking to read the sadness of the feeling that nobody cares. There were the suicides that were supposed to be discovered in time, two in Niddrie where wives were fed up of husband heading off to the White Hoose on pay day and spending the household money. The I'll show him I will put my head in the gas oven and when I hear him coming in turn on the gas.  Unfortunately he was not coming in and the head was left in too long and the action instead of being a ruse was factual. A man who hung himself from the stairs so the first thing his wife would see was his body when she came in,his note indicated he was not happy and they didn't care so this shows you. Epstein could be anyone of those. He may have wanted to get out of this mess for good, he may have wanted some understanding and this may be a way to do it. All these are examples of why a person who has in my opinion once tried to commit suicide should be well watched, and again it would seem for whatever the motive or cause this was not done. Deliberate, neglect, unstoppable who knows.

annushorribilis III
34 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

I wasn't suggesting the girls were under age I was only referring to Conways comments about the fact that only dancing was involved, nothing at all about juveniles. My comment was primarily to indicate Trumps constant proof of his desrespect for all females, including after his recent hip patting beckoning of his wife. There is a second video showing Trump and Epstein actually dancing.

I didn't say you did suggest they were under age. I only made the point to clarify for others who might assume this was all about Epstein's pursuit of young girls.  We are on the same page otherwise.

23 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

There seems to be every hour different protocols. Also different statements about his suicide watch, some suggest he was still on one others that it was concluded in a few days, and I just saw a comment half an hour ago that his cellmate was removed from the cell before the suicide was carried out. As so often seems to happen in the States one situation such as the Epstein thing, seems to be leading I would think to calls for an enquiry into jail policies and practises, and whatever else comes up in the next few days. For such a organised country so much when put under the microsc ope seems to be poorly orgainised and handled.

36 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

For such a organised country so much when put under the microsc ope seems to be poorly orgainised and handled.

Truly, and I suppose a part of me wonders how it got to be that way, while the other part of me knows: good ol' boys watching each other's backs above all else. Always.

16 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

James Andanson. 

Worst case of suicide ever. 

Was just a hamstring injury.

Should be back for the third test.

22 hours ago, jake said:

Is this fake news?

Complete List: Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously Or Committed Suicide Before Testimony

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-11/complete-list-clinton-associates-who-allegedly-died-mysteriously-or-committed

Seymour M Hersh
On 11/08/2019 at 16:22, bobsharp said:

Trained observers :rofl:Or perhaps those with an agenda.

Seymour M Hersh

I see they are trying to drag St. George Clooney into the mix as well.  I'm sure Amyl Nitrate will save the day for him.

Unknown user
On 10/08/2019 at 15:55, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Surely no one believes he killed himself :lol:

What's your theory like?

Someone got into his cell, and leaving no signs of struggle, made a noose, picked him up, hung him, and he let them?

Of course he killed himself. I'm sure it was made clear to him what would happen to everything and everyone he loved if he didn't, but if they wanted a prison hit it would be the easiest thing in the world to arrange. And it wouldn't have been by hanging!