Tickets for Cowdenbeath and East Fife

tartofmidlothian

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Still short. Golf it is, Pittodrie tickets next, surely a lower threshold?

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, farin said:

Is this your 1st trip ?

Was there last year for the Raith game.

:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Just asked the question again and again been brushed off with they couldn’t tell me if the LPs will be lowered anytime soon. Given this game is a week on Saturday and been no announcement to say the allocation is sold out I find it strange we’ve had nothing to say this is getting lowered soon. It’s also running out of time for some like me to get a ticket and get it posted out and given I will be working that Saturday morning I won’t be able to pick a ticket up before the game. Rather poor from the club 

Happy to pick these up for you and meet you before the game 

...a bit disco
25 minutes ago, farin said:

You'll know the drill then.  👍🏻

:thumbsup:

On 19/07/2019 at 14:16, neilnunb said:

Argh. Just short 😩

Going to go in the home end for sure. Mate phoned earlier and they seemingly have plenty tickets left. No buying history required either.

PM me mate, I have a couple of spare tickets,, need to either pick up from Bonnyrigg or meet me before the game at the ground if you want to go in our end

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Couple of good scores for us today. Dunfermline defeat should help our seeding chances. Few goals on Wednesday should do the trick 

Looks like I'll be missing this one.  Disappointing.  Up in Edinburgh for just over a week and we're away to East Fife and I don't have enough loyalty points then leaving on the morning of the Aberdeen game (would have gone if it was on Saturday). Last season I came up at a similar and was lucky to see two League Cup games.  Bad luck this time.

Am I right in thinking that cowdenbeath would normally play to crowds of 400-500? If so, 2,300 or so was a great crowd.

Similarly, 9,000 odd in the pissing rain for a night game televised live was superb imo.

Jambof3tornado

East fife free for all now.

Where are the young team sat coz I just got 2 tickets hopefully miles from them??

40 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

East fife free for all now.

Where are the young team sat coz I just got 2 tickets hopefully miles from them??

Cheers for the heads up! Managed to get 1 - TO said sold out now, they only had a few left when put to general sale. 

Ah man....missed out

If anyone ends up with an adult and an under 16 ticket spare between now and then I will take them - can meet at the game

ta

Saint Jambo

Was just under the threshold and missed the news this morning. If anyone ends up with a couple of spare adults I'd be interested in buying them.

Anyone know what our allocation was?

Any chance one of our so called strikers could manage a goal?

34 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Anyone know what our allocation was?

Any chance one of our so called strikers could manage a goal?

I think around 900.  

Fingers crossed - although not going to be Uche anytime soon if he carries on like tonight.