Tickets for Cowdenbeath and East Fife

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

Have any announcements been made about these matches yet? Will the club be selling tickets through the site and TO?

been here before
1 minute ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Have any announcements been made about these matches yet? Will the club be selling tickets through the site and TO?

Cowdenbeath is cash gates. Nothing from East Fife yet.

2 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Cowden game pay at gate they announced not sure about east fife 

oh ah grantona

East fife holds just under 2k I'm sure last season v Raith we got around 800 tickets 

Surely see that jump to 1200/1500 for East fife 

...a bit disco

Here's East Fifes arrangements.

letsalldothebeattie

2 shy of getting a ticket. Hope it drops but if not then nothing I can do this time  

...a bit disco

Pretty sure it dropped last year for the Raith game at Methil.

33 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Definitely dropped last year, quite significantly too, as both my non season ticket holding mates were able to attend.

...a bit disco
19 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Definitely dropped last year, quite significantly too, as both my non season ticket holding mates were able to attend.

Here's hoping same again then!

Super_Hans
1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Started at 100+ last year then dropped a few days later straight to general sale. The game was on BT though so that might have had an affect.

Another Robbo

For those short of points - double check your points as the 20 for the season ticket seems to have been added a couple of days ago.

Edited by Another Robbo

Bluesy1874

Short of points and that useless cant @Locky is short aswell,  so probably no much hope in going.  Just need to hope the sheep get papped out of Europe and we can go to pittodrie instead. 

58 minutes ago, Bluesy1874 said:

Short of points and that useless cant @Locky is short aswell,  so probably no much hope in going.  Just need to hope the sheep get papped out of Europe and we can go to pittodrie instead. 

I'll probably get a ticket on the 2nd phase though.

crunchy frog
2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Short of points.

Disgraceful part time that I am.

You are. Never saw you at Arbroath ya shyster

been here before

Weve got sections G, H, J and K. I cant remember where I was sitting for the Raith game but Im presuming G is the most central and the eest working their way toward the goal line.

Seems to be no online seating plan for Bayview.

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

You are. Never saw you at Arbroath ya shyster

Lol. Was working!!

Poor excuse I know!!!

letsalldothebeattie

Any news on how sales have gone for East Fife? Anyone heard anything about if LPs will be reduced for this soon?

been here before
5 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Any news on how sales have gone for East Fife? Anyone heard anything about if LPs will be reduced for this soon?

1 minute ago, Stavropol said:

When is the second phase?

If only there was some simple, straightforward way of contacting somewhere like a ticket office or something like that to find this out.

We can but dream.

Winners at the facepainting and wummins stuff though.

Everyone oot.

letsalldothebeattie
1 hour ago, been here before said:

If only there was some simple, straightforward way of contacting somewhere like a ticket office or something like that to find this out.

We can but dream.

Winners at the facepainting and wummins stuff though.

Everyone oot.

I have phoned the ticket office they said they couldn’t tell me anything about how sales were going and if a second phase was coming. Was only asking on here because folk on here seem to have news ahead of the ticket office 

6 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

We got an allocation of 900 and there’s 400 sold so far. Picked mine up just before closing yesterday. I believe the LP’s will be dropped next week 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, farin said:

You should be ok next week for a ticket once we drop the threshold. 👍🏻   

:thumbsup:

portobellojambo1
On 08/07/2019 at 15:23, Gershwin said:

7 short.

Wonder how many briefs we're actually getting?

Is it not about 850-900 or so. There are 3 LP's being given for those who manage to get themselves a ticket for the game.

been here before
2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Is it not about 850-900 or so. There are 3 LP's being given for those who manage to get themselves a ticket for the game.

Render unto the PHM the things that are the PHM.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Might need a few goals by time we play East Fife. 

11 points has no guarantees of a seeding 

36 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

A couple of 5 - 0 wins like last season will be a help.

We will have a better idea of how things are shaping up after this weekend's games. Home wins for St Johnstone vs Ross County and Hamilton vs Partick are high up on our agenda:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

It looks likely to be enough.

For the record we were seeded last year after qualifying with 9 points.

Igglepiggle
4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

We weren't seeded last year, we got drawn against Dunfermline who were seeded.

letsalldothebeattie
9 hours ago, luckydug said:

No we weren’t we were unseeded. Even Killie & Motherwell were unseeded and they ended on 10 points. All group winners that were seeded Ayr, Dunfermline, Livingston & St Johnstone finished on either 11 or 12 points. 11 might be enough but you never know. Still 5/6 teams who can finish on 12+ points which would be more than us which would see us unseeded again. Even goals scored can’t save us again. That draw with United has put us in a tricky position already 

4 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

No we weren’t we were unseeded. Even Killie & Motherwell were unseeded and they ended on 10 points. All group winners that were seeded Ayr, Dunfermline, Livingston & St Johnstone finished on either 11 or 12 points. 11 might be enough but you never know. Still 5/6 teams who can finish on 12+ points which would be more than us which would see us unseeded again. Even goals scored can’t save us again. That draw with United has put us in a tricky position already 

Not tricky if you get a good draw. Seeded group winners certainly all beatable. 

letsalldothebeattie
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Not tricky if you get a good draw. Seeded group winners certainly all beatable. 

We got lucky last season would be amazed if we got that luck again this season. I agree any of them are beatable but in the right circumstances if we got landed with Celtic, Rangers or Aberdeen away I wouldn’t fancy us to get much further. At home though I’d fancy us against most sides on our day 

12 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

We got lucky last season would be amazed if we got that luck again this season. I agree any of them are beatable but in the right circumstances if we got landed with Celtic, Rangers or Aberdeen away I wouldn’t fancy us to get much further. At home though I’d fancy us against most sides on our day 

Yes

Though someone has to beat these teams and early on might be a good time. 

letsalldothebeattie

Just asked the question again and again been brushed off with they couldn’t tell me if the LPs will be lowered anytime soon. Given this game is a week on Saturday and been no announcement to say the allocation is sold out I find it strange we’ve had nothing to say this is getting lowered soon. It’s also running out of time for some like me to get a ticket and get it posted out and given I will be working that Saturday morning I won’t be able to pick a ticket up before the game. Rather poor from the club 

Jambof3tornado
30 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Just asked the question again and again been brushed off with they couldn’t tell me if the LPs will be lowered anytime soon. Given this game is a week on Saturday and been no announcement to say the allocation is sold out I find it strange we’ve had nothing to say this is getting lowered soon. It’s also running out of time for some like me to get a ticket and get it posted out and given I will be working that Saturday morning I won’t be able to pick a ticket up before the game. Rather poor from the club 

This. Dont live in Edinburgh so need posted tickets. Pain in the arse.

letsalldothebeattie
Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Exactly. Obviously nobody thinking of us fans out with the Edinburgh area

the general
49 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Surely plenty time to get a ticket posted ? Even tuesday or Wednesday next week would be feasible 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, the general said:

Surely plenty time to get a ticket posted ? Even tuesday or Wednesday next week would be feasible 

Haha we'll see.

stirlingshirejambo
2 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

If you are struggling you can order and I can pick it up next Saturday morningand meet you at ground 

letsalldothebeattie
Just now, stirlingshirejambo said:

If you are struggling you can order and I can pick it up next Saturday morningand meet you at ground 

Thanks mate but the club have just lowered the threshold to 85+ so finally got one sorted.

2 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Thanks mate but the club have just lowered the threshold to 85+ so finally got one sorted.

Argh. Just short 😩

Going to go in the home end for sure. Mate phoned earlier and they seemingly have plenty tickets left. No buying history required either.