Romanov

Masonic

Guest ToqueJambo

Vlad undoubtedly saved the club, and Tynecastle, but once he'd patched up our sinking submarine and it looked like we were heading for success he then proceeded to shoot holes in it to take it down again. Weird guy. Certainly not boring though.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Cruyff Turn

• Herbert.

• davemclaren

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Vlad undoubtedly saved the club, and Tynecastle, but once he'd patched up our sinking submarine and it looked like we were heading for success he then proceeded to shoot holes in it to take it down again. Weird guy. Certainly not boring though.

A crook an conman for sure, but he was OUR crook and conman.

Edited by upgotheheads

Jack Torrance
11 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Yup, it was Robertson who nearly killed the club. Vlad forgave us almost £30 million of debt which would have put us under if he had allowed it to be called in. He's welcome for a cup of tea at ma hoose anytime.

:robboyas:

12 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Yup, it was Robertson who nearly killed the club. Vlad forgave us almost £30 million of debt which would have put us under if he had allowed it to be called in. He's welcome for a cup of tea at ma hoose anytime.

Vladimir Romanov gives interview in submarine as former Hearts owner claims  he wanted to buy Liverpool and sell Steven Gerrard to Chelsea for £120m |  Football-Addict

13 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Really...who is Chris Robertson ?

I missed that in all my years of following the club

His tenure is something all you can do is look back and laugh at. His first year offered so much promise but he couldn't just invest, he had to get too involved in areas he frankly didn't belong in. 2007-2012 was a total non event. It wasn't like we managed anything. New stadium/stand never got off the ground, millions wasted, no real talent brought through (driver and gordon before his time right?) and millions spunked up a wall for no discernible reason. 

The two Scottish cups was great and he'll be remembered for that, but **** me. What a shit show the time in-between was..

I'd love him to do a Q&A on JKB  though, would be fantastic reading

7 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Robinson. 

Ignore is a fantastic feature btw :thumbsup: Saves having to deal with utter helmets. 

Edited by OTT

1 minute ago, OTT said:

His tenure is something all you can do is look back and laugh at. His first year offered so much promise but he couldn't just invest, he had to get too involved in areas he frankly didn't belong in. 2007-2012 was a total non event. It wasn't like we managed anything. New stadium/stand never got off the ground, millions wasted, no real talent brought through (driver and gordon before his time right?) and millions spunked up a wall for no discernible reason. 

The two Scottish cups was great and he'll be remembered for that, but **** me. What a shit show the time in-between was..

I'd love him to do a Q&A on JKB  though, would be fantastic reading

That'll do for me.

1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

Robertson??? No way to talk about our record scorer! 😳

57 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

A crook an conman for sure, but he was OUR crook and conman.

It took a crook to call out the crooks in the SPFL and SFA!

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Good health to Mr Romanov who I'm sure is tuning into BBC Scotland tonight from his dacha somewhere.

Best wishes also to the lovely Yulia