pettigrewsstylist
16 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I think White may get a run out.

Has he travelled?

Cruyff Turn

I reckon White will play 30-45mins, Washington 45-60mins, Walker 60-70mins,

Uche 45 mins, Halkett 90mins

His name is

Think Levein said it will be a stronger team on Saturday. 

Maybe start full strength then make changes? 

Edited by His name is

I’d like to see us in the shape we will be playing going forward. We’ve played straight 442 the past two games and this is what our last friendly before United? We’ve also seen players I really hope aren’t in the plans for next season (as in not regular starters), like Wighton and MacLean.  

Bobby 

brandon Halkett Berra white

cochrane Clare 

walker washington mulraney 

uche 

1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

I’d like to see us in the shape we will be playing going forward. We’ve played straight 442 the past two games and this is what our last friendly before United? We’ve also seen players I really hope aren’t in the plans for next season (as in not regular starters), like Wighton and MacLean.  

Bobby 

cochrane Clare 

uche 

I would think both Hearts and Inverness will use Mondays benefit match for Angus Beith as a pre season warm up.

So not quite our last friendly on Saturday.

rick witter
3 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Bobby 

cochrane Clare 

uche 

That central midfield pairing would get trampled all over the top of in the league. Shows how desperately we need a new midfield and a fit Peter Haring for the start of the season. 

27 minutes ago, rick witter said:

That central midfield pairing would get trampled all over the top of in the league. Shows how desperately we need a new midfield and a fit Peter Haring for the start of the season. 

Agree. 

Looking forward to this Tomorrow. It is also Glenavons 130th anniversary game so means just a little bit more then a pre season friendly...........ok it doesn't really but in my tiny little mind it does . 

4-1 Hearts. 

Tasavallan
3 hours ago, rick witter said:

Malumbu would be ideal.  My Killie mate used to rave about him.

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, rick witter said:

Think he meant more the shape than the personnel. 

15 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Think he meant more the shape than the personnel. 

I think the shape looks quite good, it's not my preference but I don't see a 4231 as being inherently bad for us.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Taffin said:

I think the shape looks quite good, it's not my preference but I don't see a 4231 as being inherently bad for us.

Yeah, I agree. 

weegie jambo
7 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Bobby 

cochrane Clare 

uche 

think you need to drop either Clare or Walker and put in another central midfielder to beef up the midfield, which really means Boz, as we don't have anyone else to fill that role. Walker and Clare to my mind will both be vying for the No 10 role so don't think they could sit in the same team unless Walker is played as a right winger, and I don't know if he has that role in his locker. Otherwise a very attacking team. Question is could Clare play the Hartley role?

Cruyff Turn
6 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I think 4-2-3-1 will be our first choice formation. 

Cruyff Turn

Bobby

Smith Halkett Berra White

Clare Bozzy Burns 

Walker Denzel Zanatta

25 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Bobby

Clare Bozzy Burns 

Walker Denzel Zanatta

Is Soutter injured ??????

19/05/2012
1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Bobby

Clare Bozzy Burns 

Walker Denzel Zanatta

Smith didn’t travel 

6 hours ago, AW1 said:

Looking forward to this Tomorrow. It is also Glenavons 130th anniversary game so means just a little bit more then a pre season friendly...........ok it doesn't really but in my tiny little mind it does . 

4-1 Hearts. 

Means a lot I think.  Hope their supporters turn out for it.

40 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Means a lot I think.  Hope their supporters turn out for it.

So do I hoping for a good day out. Not looking forward to the 7am flight over there though tomorrow morning 

Sorry to be a killjoy but a good Jambo mate of mine died yesterday. Peter brand from Burntisland. It would mean the world to his family if we could have an applause on the 62nd minute tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, eck1874 said:

Sorry to be a killjoy but a good Jambo mate of mine died yesterday. Peter brand from Burntisland. It would mean the world to his family if we could have an applause on the 62nd minute tomorrow. 

I’m in Eck and will applaud as I’m flying over tomorrow morning for the game but I think a bit more publicity and a thread on its own nearer the Dundee Utd game and you’ll have a lot more participants than those in attendance tomorrow. I’m not sure the Glenavon fans will recognise or have time to recognise this.

Sorry for your loss mate and never nice to lose a good Jambo at anytime.

I'm going to the game tomorrow with my old man, as a Norn Iron based Jambo who used to stay in Edinburgh.

I can put it on the Glenavon section of the Irish League Forums if that helps?

C'mon the JT's!

Edited by nijambo

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, nijambo said:

I'm going to the game tomorrow with my old man, as a Norn Iron based Jambo who used to stay in Edinburgh.

I can put it on the Glenavon section of the Irish League Forums if that helps?

C'mon the JT's!

Aye, just go for it mate

Seymour M Hersh

From their website. 

"Mourneview Park tomorrow welcomes Scottish Premier League giants Heart of Midlothian for a pre-season friendly". 

:verysmug:

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Brennan’s opposite Europa Hotel is the only boozer I could find flaunting local laws and serving before midday in Belfast. Few Jambo shirts around town and sun oot. Shaping up well 

TynecastleBC5

Anyone know if hearts TV will show the game? Long shot but you never know

jamboinglasgow

Trialist is Jamie Walker due to a delay with his international clearance coming through so Hearts have to play him as a trialist.

scott herbertson
Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

Trialist is Jamie Walker due to a delay with his international clearance coming through so Hearts have to play him as a trialist.

spoilsport

jamboinglasgow
Just now, scott herbertson said:

spoilsport

I know, there is a distinct lack of trialists this pre-season which I have found surprising.

Bridge of Djoum
On 04/07/2019 at 19:11, pettigrewsstylist said:

Has he travelled?

Bit racist, mate.