Kilmarnock new owners - nhc

Newton51

Odd one that. Billy Bowie is a Kilmarnock fan and they've flourished since he took over fully from Johnson.

...a bit disco

More Shermans incoming perchance?

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

More Shermans incoming perchance?

Interestingly I heard alot of Americans and Canadians are interested in owning Scottish Football Clubs

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

Interestingly I heard alot of Americans and Canadians are interested in owning Scottish Football Clubs

We're in danger of turning into an overseas soccerball league offshoot of the American franchise system.

Scatlin' Sabres FC.

Great news.... At long last people are thinking the game in Scotland is worth  investing in. Signs of good times ahead.

Cruyff Turn
10 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Probably because there’s more folk with Scottish roots living in North America than there is living in Scotland. 

9 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Great news.... At long last people are thinking the game in Scotland is worth  investing in. Signs of good times ahead.

It's the cheap option up here.

Auldreekie1874

Nothing on the Killie website  and can't find anything on a news site.

Fake News?

24 minutes ago, Auldreekie1874 said:

Nothing on the Killie website  and can't find anything on a news site.

Fake News?

Link from companies house so prob not been picked up yet 

rudi must stay
20 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Link from companies house so prob not been picked up yet 

Shysters can create a page like it easy enough

Auldreekie1874

From The twitter link in op...

Here is what @KilmarnockFC saying in response to queries “ This is a simple transfer of shares to Billy Bowie Special Projects Limited. Billy remains an active Board Member and a key part of the club and nothing has changed in this regard."

Cathy  jamieson from Lillie trust tweeted this 

Here is what @KilmarnockFC  saying in response to queries “ This is a simple transfer of shares to Billy Bowie Special Projects Limited. Billy remains an active Board Member and a key part of the club and nothing has changed in this regard."

Footballfirst
30 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Cathy  jamieson from Lillie trust tweeted this 

Here is what @KilmarnockFC  saying in response to queries “ This is a simple transfer of shares to Billy Bowie Special Projects Limited. Billy remains an active Board Member and a key part of the club and nothing has changed in this regard."

I suspect that the PSC document should not have been submitted to Companies House, as shares held directly (in his own name) or indirectly through his company (BBSPL) should still contribute to his "significant control.

I think he owns 100% of the shares in BBSPL.

The amount of Yank interest in Scottish clubs is really surprising. 

I hope our link up with those clubs might see us try and take advantage of this. I wouldn't be averse to appointing an American successor to Budge provided his/her views could keep the club growing and pushing on. 

I hope all of this transmits to an improved TV deal given North America has a potential pool of 360m people. 

1 hour ago, OTT said:

I hope our link up with those clubs might see us try and take advantage of this. I wouldn't be averse to appointing an American successor to Budge provided his/her views could keep the club growing and pushing on. 

I hope all of this transmits to an improved TV deal given North America has a potential pool of 360m people. 

Am sure its to do with us pulling out of the EU. Good for the Americans tax or something like that. 

5 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

We’ve got a few who post on here quite regularly however I’m not sure if they are minted enough to afford to buy out FOH :jj:

3 hours ago, OTT said:

Thankfully we won’t ever again be owned by foreign entities in the future. Thank’s to FOH and Ann Budge amongst others.

other clubs can play Russian roulette but thankfully that won’t be us

Edited by 1971fozzy