?Vamos Espa?a, PODEMOS!

Seats

Come on Spain, show us some true flair tonight and prove you have the bottle for big tournaments!

Show the Germans a thing or two about real football!! :)

atleticojambo

PODEMOS,PODEMOS,PODEMOS,OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):)

GOL DE TORRES:p:p

VIVA ESPA?A, VIVA ATLETI !!!!!!!!!!!!!;);):)

SUERTE A MALAGA EN PRIMERA!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

Come on Spain, show us some true flair tonight and prove you have the bottle for big tournaments!

Show the Germans a thing or two about real football!! :)

Some of the Spanish passing play is a joy to behold.Hope it's a good game tonight,although I have a feeling it could be a cagey affair.Hope not,c'mon Spain.

Its a shame its all coming to an end here in Innsbruck. Spain have become the local heroes cos they are based nearby in a village in the Stubai valley. I went to watch them training a couple of times - just amazing to see the likes of Puyol & Ramos & Torres & Fabregas & Senna, etc, etc, training in front of a couple of dozen spectators.

Should be a great game tonight. May the best team win. As long as its not Germany!

Harry Palmer

I'm undecided! I had doubts about Spain during the Sweden game but then I saw them against Russia....Wow!

I also had doubts about Germany but then I saw them against Portugal, and as my German flatmate said, the Portuguese style would suit the Germans. They are good attacking a la 1st goal. Will Spain be similar?

The best team will win.... ie whoever scores more goals or penalties deserves it!!!!

Where is that fence???

I await the first poster to claim that you're only declaring your support for Spain because of General Franco. Any time now, I imagine.

grumpyespana
Some of the Spanish passing play is a joy to behold.Hope it's a good game tonight,although I have a feeling it could be a cagey affair.Hope not,c'mon Spain.

I will have a serious amount of beer tonight if Spain win, its been good here when the spanish win there games the locals are all out in there cars hooting there horns and shouting for there team I even thought about getting a spanish flag for my car to go with my saltire and go into the town and peep my horn and join in the celebrations.

GOAL ESPANA TORRES YAHOOO I AM ON THE BEER.

Grumpy.

I had my Jambos shirt on when I went to the first game here in Innsbruck and I hadnt gone 50 meters from my front door when the first guy stopped me..........he was a Hibby!

I had my Jambos shirt on when I went to the first game here in Innsbruck and I hadnt gone 50 meters from my front door when the first guy stopped me..........he was a Hibby!

i hope you nutted him:107years:

i hope you nutted him:107years:

Ach, it was raining, he was all on his own & I was in a good mood. So I just reminded him of the 4-1. Same effect.

Best team won the tournament

So much for Ronaldo being the best player on the planet, cant win a championship medal for his country, people slag off Fabregas, but hes won a tournament for his country and was excellent in the competition.

Viva La Spain!

shaun.lawson

So much for Ronaldo being the best player on the planet, cant win a championship medal for his country, people slag off Fabregas, but hes won a tournament for his country and was excellent in the competition.

Viva La Spain!

Yawn. Fabregas was so crucial for his country he, er, was on the bench for much of the campaign. But still, he plays for Arsenal, doesn't he - so never let a word be said against him. By your logic, I take it George Best must've been crap too? Never won a medal for his country, did he? And didn't play for Arsenal either: he was pish!

Seriously, are you literally incapable of making a post which doesn't refer to Arsenal in some way?

Viva La Spain!

Er, who exactly's been slagging Fabregas anyway?

You're strange.

Archived