Hospitality details available for season 19/20 - For info only

davemclaren

davemclaren

Now on the Hearts website. 

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/201920-hospitality-packages

JKB have bought two tickets for the Strongbow Legends Lounge which will be in a draw for interested subscribed members for each home league match. 

If you want to be able to enter the draw to win a pair of tickets and are not already subscribed then you can join up here.  https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/store/category/1-subscriptions/

Jamboelite

Jesus guys the draw isnt taking place now ffs ?

Its just to remind you if you want to be you need to be a subscribed member.

Welcome to JKB first time ? 

queensferryjambo
17 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Jesus guys the draw isnt taking place now ffs ?

Sorry I read it as it was the draw.

I still read it as that - that is my story and I am sticking to it :)

davemclaren
4 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Sorry I read it as it was the draw.

I still read it as that - that is my story and I am sticking to it :)

You don’t read very well then. ?  

You can all treat this a meaningless pre season friendly draw. ?

I'm in thanks 

I also thought it was the draw....?my excuse I skipped to the end?.....anyway Dave whenever the draw us I'm in lol?

Edited by GYL

davemclaren
24 minutes ago, GYL said:

I'm in thanks 

I also thought it was the draw....?my excuse I skipped to the end?.....anyway Dave whenever the draw us I'm in lol?

The first draw will be two weeks before the Ross County home game. Not long to wait. ?

Pants Shaton

In for that. 

Have to say, disappointed by the finish on the skyline lounge compared to the artist impression from the earliest brochures (which I can’t find anymore but don’t think I imagined).

Shanks said no
15 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

In for that. 

Have to say, disappointed by the finish on the skyline lounge compared to the artist impression from the earliest brochures (which I can’t find anymore but don’t think I imagined).

1562066316FunctionRooms__173.JPG1562066365FunctionRooms__152.JPG

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

Pants Shaton
8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Looks ok to me. ??‍♂️

It looks ‘OK’ but the original mock-ups gave the impression of something a bit classier/trendier.  This looks fine - just nothing special.  

davemclaren
Just now, Pants Shaton said:

It looks ‘OK’ but the original mock-ups gave the impression of something a bit classier/trendier.  This looks fine - just nothing special.  

I’m probably not used to special. ?

7 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Yeh, the photos make it look a bit like a hotel bar/lobby. Not a great look. I'm sure it's better in reality when there.

This is Hibs premium........! How sh1t does this look......?

e590d3effe37aed3d6ab606522ae7dd6.jpeg

Edited by Section Q

queensferryjambo
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

You don’t read very well then. ?  

Correct Dave.

Just the mere mention of a hospitality day out away from the wife and kids must have sent me into a typing frenzy.

Did I mention......... I am definitely in :)

3 hours ago, Section Q said:

This is Hibs premium........! How sh1t does this look......?

e590d3effe37aed3d6ab606522ae7dd6.jpeg

In keeping with the new stand thread....

Those ceiling tiles, ‘ganting’.

:kirk:

Dalstonjambo
9 hours ago, Pants Shaton said:

Agree. I think the interior/decor reminds me of a premier inn breakfast room. Must be some view!

hughesie27

Do we have the demand to cater to 5 different levels of Hospitality?

They could probably cater to about 1500/2000 people per game. 

The Heritage Lounge level seems a bit redundant at that price point against the 2 tiers above it.

Looking forward to trying out the Skyline Lounge one day though 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

The Heritage Lounge level seems a bit redundant at that price point against the 2 tiers above it.

We will when we're tap o the league

:jjockio:

norrie1952

Never been to hospitality before.Looking at the link it looks pretty good to me.Weve come a long way since I first had a pie and bovril at Tynie .Might treat myself.

davemclaren
2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Not for every match I imagine but perhaps for the big matches. 

I appreciate it's only Stenhousemuir, but this seems to be insanely good value for money...

BETFRED CUP HOSPITALITY

HEARTS V STENHOUSEMUIR

WEDNESDAY 24th JULY

KICK OFF 7.45PM

We want to make the final home game of the Betfred Cup Group stage a family affair as we welcome Stenhousemuir to Tynecastle on Wednesday 24th July. Give the kids an exciting summer holiday treat and experience some famed Hearts’ hospitality in one of our Main Stand lounges. Each lounge will be family friendly and there will be ice-cream, face painting and a flag for every little Jambo to help build the excitement pre match.

We have a number of fantastically priced options available to those who want to make a special night of it and as an added bonus each paying adult will also be able to bring one child free of charge, with additional kids priced at just £10.

EXECUTIVE LOUNGE Price £40 + VAT (£48) One child (U16) per paying adult goes free Additional children £10

The Executive European Lounge offers a modern and refined matchday experience, with high levels of service. Pre match enjoy a delicious two course meal and complimentary drinks all served at your table by our highly experienced hospitality and events team. A half time buffet and post-match complimentary bar are also part of the Executive Lounge package.

Arrival: 5.45pm

Drink on arrival

Two course set menu

Access to private complimentary bar

Half time pie and refreshments

Match ticket

Visit by Jock The Jambo

Departure one hour after the final whistle

So for me and my 14-year old lad I'd pay £48 for all that? At Edinburgh prices I reckon I could tan the complimentary bar of £48-worth before the grub arrived!!

Shame I won't be in Edinburgh, but that's some VFM.

1 hour ago, Boof said:

I appreciate it's only Stenhousemuir, but this seems to be insanely good value for money...

BETFRED CUP HOSPITALITY

HEARTS V STENHOUSEMUIR

WEDNESDAY 24th JULY

KICK OFF 7.45PM

We want to make the final home game of the Betfred Cup Group stage a family affair as we welcome Stenhousemuir to Tynecastle on Wednesday 24th July. Give the kids an exciting summer holiday treat and experience some famed Hearts’ hospitality in one of our Main Stand lounges. Each lounge will be family friendly and there will be ice-cream, face painting and a flag for every little Jambo to help build the excitement pre match.

We have a number of fantastically priced options available to those who want to make a special night of it and as an added bonus each paying adult will also be able to bring one child free of charge, with additional kids priced at just £10.

EXECUTIVE LOUNGE Price £40 + VAT (£48) One child (U16) per paying adult goes free Additional children £10

The Executive European Lounge offers a modern and refined matchday experience, with high levels of service. Pre match enjoy a delicious two course meal and complimentary drinks all served at your table by our highly experienced hospitality and events team. A half time buffet and post-match complimentary bar are also part of the Executive Lounge package.

Arrival: 5.45pm

Drink on arrival

Two course set menu

Access to private complimentary bar

Half time pie and refreshments

Match ticket

Visit by Jock The Jambo

Departure one hour after the final whistle

So for me and my 14-year old lad I'd pay £48 for all that? At Edinburgh prices I reckon I could tan the complimentary bar of £48-worth before the grub arrived!!

Shame I won't be in Edinburgh, but that's some VFM.

I’ve got tickets for this deal as too good to turn down. Seats in PR section too

TyphoonJambo

Dave, serious question, how far in advance will the draw be? Only asking because I'll need to book flights 

• 2 weeks later...