Budge oot levein oot

queensferryjambo

queensferryjambo

Saw this on facebook - Is the message Budge oot levein oot being misinterpreted by our support?

I am thinking there is crossed wires and it is possibly the Hearts Finnish supports club posting about their satisfaction with the club?

Think Facebook translator has a got of work to do translating from Scottish dialect though ;)

Untitled.jpg

queensferryjambo
6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge isnae finished, she is only 71

Ha ha I knew someone would get the Niemi joke in :yas:

Dalstonjambo

Used to travel to Finland most weeks for work. Went to a few HJK games whilst i was there, including Celtic in the champions league qualifiers. Was in a bar pre match and saw a bloke with a hearts cap on so sidled over for a chat. Was just an HJK helsinki fan who picked us because of Niemi he told me. However decided to wear the hat as he knew Celtic fans wouldn't like it. Bought him a beer. 

There were 2 celtic fans in the queue for the game behind us. Told the steward as we had tickets for the home end. They weren't allowed in. Pleasing. 

Governor Tarkin
11 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

There were 2 celtic fans in the queue for the game behind us. Told the steward as we had tickets for the home end. They weren't allowed in. Pleasing. 

This is the kind of cretinous arsehole behaviour I can get behind.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge isnae finished, she is only 71

She's not Finnish she Scottish  ?