Arvydas Novikovas

jambobas

Under-appreciated at Hearts because he didn’t want to get in to a boxing match with talentless hairy-arsed huddies.

All the best Arvy/Novi.

You can add his name to other skilful players that the idiots in our support loved to abuse: 

Miko

Cesny

Taouil

Suso

Johnsen

Juanma

Isma

Etc...

?

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

15 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

You can add his name to other skilful players that the idiots in our support loved to abuse: 

Miko

Cesny

Taouil

Suso

Johnsen

Juanma

Isma

Etc...

?

Taouil was pish. Would take any of the other players back.

1 minute ago, Chaps said:

Taouil was pish. Would take any of the other players back.

He wasn't. He was actually a very good midfield player who kept the ball and only moved it on when there was a Hearts player available. 

The Internet

He's went on to be decent so everyone will kid on they loved him all along. 'exactly what we're crying out for the now' etc.

Carl Weathers
32 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Miko

Cesny

Taouil

Suso

Johnsen

Juanma

Isma

Etc...

?

Juanma couldn't stay onside

thecorrieorphin
31 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Miko

Cesny

Taouil

Suso

Johnsen

Juanma

Isma

Etc...

?

You missed Jamie Walker or is he just a shitebag ? 

Maybe he just didn’t want to get into a boxing match ?

Your all over the place in the last few weeks ?

16 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

He wasn't. He was actually a very good midfield player who kept the ball and only moved it on when there was a Hearts player available. 

Absolute enigma he was...

In a Hearts jersey, his strongest performance IMHO was against Liverpool....my memory plays havoc at times, canny mind if he played both games (I think he did!) but do recall how calm he was in possession of the ball and im sure he megged a Liverpool player at Tynie...

I think he simply didnt have the discipline and desire to make the most of his natural talent....

He was very young when he was at Hearts. Sure it was Novi that pinged that sublime pass right onto Kevin Kyle's napper in the derby. Was always a dangerous crosser anytime I saw him and probably one of the better Lithuanians we had at the club overall. Shame he didn't get more game-time. Talking of game-time (sorry, slightly off-topic)....why are we still hanging onto Dario Zanatta? Nothing against him personally but he's been around it seems years and isn't making any impact at the club. Always out on loan. Maybe time to cut loose for his own sake? And save another wage?

1 hour ago, thecorrieorphin said:

You missed Jamie Walker or is he just a shitebag ? 

Maybe he just didn’t want to get into a boxing match ?

Your all over the place in the last few weeks ?

Didn't recognise your name, so had a wee look at your profile. Are you looking forward to Sunday Dinner with the Walkers M8?

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Miko

Cesny

Taouil

Suso

Johnsen

Juanma

Isma

Etc...

?

Taouil was absolutely shite. Juanma, talented but the laziest player I’ve ever seen- he was permanently off side.. 

28 minutes ago, TheStig said:

That run from inside his own half, nutmegs(i think) the hibs player and the cross for Kyle. Glorious.

4 minutes in. 

40 minutes ago, gjcc said:

4 minutes in. 

What a ****ing goal that is. Novi’s cross was so deep, there was plenty anticipation for where it was going. FTH

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Miko

Cesny

Taouil

Suso

Johnsen

Juanma

Isma

Etc...

?

Never that fond of Miko. Often got in the way of better players in 05/06. In this era would have been far better received. 

Nobody let on about the Chinese yet.

Will flush out a few people 

?

Wouldn’t want him back though

Edited by Jammy T

6 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

?

:gok:

4 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Totally agree there is so many clueless idiots on here 

1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

?

Surprising. Theres been a big enough window of opportunity for someone to throw it out there. 

3 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Surprising. Theres been a big enough window of opportunity for someone to throw it out there. 

Oh very good ?

You forget how young he was when he was with us. Technically one of the most gifted Lithuanian players we had. Yes he was a tad lightweight but he could play and scored some super goals.

He would be a regular now with the way he developed. Did well against Scotland at Hampden a year or two ago. Definitely underappreciated.

Good luck to Novi

8 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Miko

Cesny

Taouil

Suso

Johnsen

Juanma

Isma

Etc...

?

Juanma :lol: ?

Guy was utterly useless, a stand-out passenger.

9 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Miko

Cesny

Taouil

Suso

Johnsen

Juanma

Isma

Etc...

?

I like this game where everyone has given their opinions on this list. Here's how i saw them.

Arvy - Talented and skilful but way too soft. Fell over when anyone went near him and was a passenger when we needed people to stand up and be counted. Frustrating player. 6/10

Cesny - I liked him. He was great when we first got him. Injury and loss of form got the better of him and i wasn't too bothered when he left. 7/10

Miko - Had some great moments but some truly terrible ones. Never really missed him when he left but thanks for the memories. He'll always be an interesting character in our history. 7/10

Taouil - Absolutely terrible player. A waste of a jersey. I hate guys who are great against us then shite when we sign them. 2/10

Suso - Really liked the little guy. He had more heart than half of this list put together. A little legend. 8/10

Johnson - He was big but clearly no target man and that's how we played him. A proper coach could have better used him. Clearly had something but we rarely saw it. 5/10

Juanma - Diving, cheating prick of a man who couldn't keep his feet or stay onside. Good finisher and good player on his day. Seemed like an arsehole who couldn't settle at any club. His fault entirely that it didn't work out. 4/10 but could have been 8/10 if he wasn't such a dick.

Isma - Talented, tricky and unpredictable. Would always have been a useful squad player because he could make things happen at any moment. Wasn't a lone striker and another nomad who never seems to settle anywhere. Made us a decent transfer fee though. 7/10

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Miko

Cesny

Taouil

Suso

Johnsen

Juanma

Isma

Etc...

?

Definitely, shirked a challenge and funnily enough like all those you mentioned is foreign ?

The run and cross for Kevin Kyles winner against Hibs was majestic.

Last time I saw him he was ripping Paterson to pieces at Hampden for Lithuania, then Jankauskas switched him to the right wing to try and stop Robertson and he wasn’t as effective.

Pasquale for King
59 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

I like this game where everyone has given their opinions on this list. Here's how i saw them.

Arvy - Talented and skilful but way too soft. Fell over when anyone went near him and was a passenger when we needed people to stand up and be counted. Frustrating player. 6/10

Cesny - I liked him. He was great when we first got him. Injury and loss of form got the better of him and i wasn't too bothered when he left. 7/10

Miko - Had some great moments but some truly terrible ones. Never really missed him when he left but thanks for the memories. He'll always be an interesting character in our history. 7/10

Taouil - Absolutely terrible player. A waste of a jersey. I hate guys who are great against us then shite when we sign them. 2/10

Suso - Really liked the little guy. He had more heart than half of this list put together. A little legend. 8/10

Johnson - He was big but clearly no target man and that's how we played him. A proper coach could have better used him. Clearly had something but we rarely saw it. 5/10

Juanma - Diving, cheating prick of a man who couldn't keep his feet or stay onside. Good finisher and good player on his day. Seemed like an arsehole who couldn't settle at any club. His fault entirely that it didn't work out. 4/10 but could have been 8/10 if he wasn't such a dick.

Isma - Talented, tricky and unpredictable. Would always have been a useful squad player because he could make things happen at any moment. Wasn't a lone striker and another nomad who never seems to settle anywhere. Made us a decent transfer fee though. 7/10

Miko and Chesny had extenuating circumstances for two seasons though, whoever played on the left had Takis behind him to link with and whoever was on the right had Neilson. 

23 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Miko and Chesny had extenuating circumstances for two seasons though, whoever played on the left had Takis behind him to link with and whoever was on the right had Neilson. 

Good point although i always remember Neilson doing this cool overlap thing repeatedly with Andy Driver. Neilson definitely had some decent moments going forward.

He was obviously no Takis though.

15 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Miko

Cesny

Taouil

Suso

Johnsen

Juanma

Isma

Etc...

?

Isma?????

Maroon Sailor

Juanma was a disappointment. Gobbing off about using Hearts to get a move to England before he kicked a ball in maroon.

Well that worked out well for the lazy sod

6 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Juanma was a disappointment. Gobbing off about using Hearts to get a move to England before he kicked a ball in maroon.

Got the same amount of league goals as Lafferty in his first season......

Its hot today - people eating their Chinese with the window open just behave yourselves. Ok?

7 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Juanma was one of the most frustrating players ever to wear maroon.

Had the ability to be one of our best strikers in years but was too lazy to do anything with it.

15 hours ago, Andyp1874 said:

???

13 hours ago, Plank said:

Is there a link to this thread?

9 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I don't get it.... Do tell.