Oh to be a Hibs fan

mscjambo

been here before
26 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

I’d love to join in on this but until we aren’t joint bottom of the league then this thread is embarrassing 

There's always one I suppose.

Not sure what league placings have to do with us laughing at hibs conceding an equaliser 4 minutes into injury time. 

Or what it has to do about them falling over themselves greeting about their new Yorkshire messiah, or the role the league positions play in the slowly realising they have been royaly stitched up be Pony Up Ron.

Im not even sure about what the league standings have to do with Beep Beep, short sponsors or their insane claims that this is another in the long list of Hibs 'firsts', but if it keeps you in a state of abject misery and "embarrassment" then its all good.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, been here before said:

There's always one I suppose.

Not sure what league placings have to do with us laughing at hibs conceding an equaliser 4 minutes into injury time. 

Or what it has to do about them falling over themselves greeting about their new Yorkshire messiah, or the role the league positions play in the slowly realising they have been royaly stitched up be Pony Up Ron.

Im not even sure about what the league standings have to do with Beep Beep, short sponsors or their insane claims that this is another in the long list of Hibs 'firsts', but if it keeps you in a state of abject misery and "embarrassment" then its all good.

:thumbsup: 

11 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I’m not embarrassed .

It’s Hibs FFS.

This 👌🏻👌🏻

Although is Leslie not to busy having to pay for lawyers as he is in court again for his alleged sexploits?

Pasquale for King

“We’ll have many more draws at home this season” “ if the fans can just be calm and IF something good does happen then get behind them”.
Inspirational stuff from HeckingBOTTOM 6 😃

with motherwell (a), killie (a) and us (h) then their big brothers celtic (h) they’ll be bottom.

take that to the bank 

beep beep

19 minutes ago, sadj said:

This 👌🏻👌🏻

Although is Leslie not to busy having to pay for lawyers as he is in court again for his alleged sexploits?

Aye, allegedly. 

In saying that, sadj, I’ve seen him ‘in action’ with my own eyes, and there was nothing ‘allegedly’ about it.

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

with motherwell (a), killie (a) and us (h) then their big brothers celtic (h) they’ll be bottom.

take that to the bank 

beep beep

E652D017-5EA4-4989-BE69-A7B9D1A7B60F.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Heckys at the flumps.

Ftfy :thumbsup:

All set for the game this afternoon? I've already got a couple of G&Ts on ice.

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Aye, allegedly. 

In saying that, sadj, I’ve seen him ‘in action’ with my own eyes, and there was nothing ‘allegedly’ about it.

These millionaire keys in the bowl parties in the south of France eh!!! 😉

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Ftfy :thumbsup:

All set for the game this afternoon? I've already got a couple of G&Ts on ice.

All set.

G&T’s eh?

9B6A9B57-B1E4-49EF-976E-C25AD1B1EA13.jpeg

1 minute ago, sadj said:

These millionaire keys in the bowl parties in the south of France eh!!! 😉

Pub in Edinburgh actually, but I prefer your scenario!

:biggrin2:

Coburg Hearts

If the rumours are correct from over the road, it looks like Leanne could be on her way.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?341516-Leeanne-Leaving

Can't see this anywhere else, apologies if it is.

From Kojock

Leeanne Leaving ??

Rumours on social media saying Leeanne is offski and someone closer to Ron being appointed. She certainly didn’t look comfortable beside him at Saturdays game

5 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

If the rumours are correct from over the road, it looks like Leanne could be on her way.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?341516-Leeanne-Leaving

Can't see this anywhere else, apologies if it is.

From Kojock

Leeanne Leaving ??

Rumours on social media saying Leeanne is offski and someone closer to Ron being appointed. She certainly didn’t look comfortable beside him at Saturdays game

His grip tightens... 😏

🐴⬆️

Bring in the experts. They’ll carve up that clubs assets like a turkey at Xmas - then move on to the next project

Edited by 1971fozzy

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
They’ve had a really tough start to the season to be fair (not that I ever want to be fair to them). Their squad should have them up there for third.

No tougher than us. We've both been humped in the big Weege. Aberdeen are performing no better than us and like us they got to play an "easy" game against a promoted/play off side.

:rofl: 

The first boy here makes a valid point.

The second one, in reply, makes a fool of himself.

So, Aberdeen and Celtic away, and Ross County at home is no tougher than St.Mirren and St,Johnstone at home and Rangers away?

Aye, good one, Hibby. :lol: 

On 25/08/2019 at 06:28, Kiwidoug said:

Had a wee glance at .net and there's a real element of resignation and despair.  They can't even be bothered telling each other any more that our pitch is wrecked, Budgie is a con artist and the new stand is a wreck.

When you add to that the gradual recognition that the new owner isn't putting a penny into their aging side, it's all a bit grim.

:jjyay:

On 25/08/2019 at 12:24, Serge Pizzorno said:

I’d love to join in on this but until we aren’t joint bottom of the league then this thread is embarrassing 

Strange attitude for a Hearts fan. FTH. 

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Meantime it's not all bad

Ferguson's the only one in that bunch who's articulate.  The rest are slavering arseholes

21 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Auld pishy pants Stanton and a load of rimjobs by the looks of that list.

tbf though it’s for good causes

Edited by 1971fozzy

28 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I expect a steady stream of ticket sales

I have good memories of him.  A very good player

But

Another who couldn't get out the door fast enough when Celtic came calling.

12 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

Heard sales have slowed to a drip myself. Rumours eh

That's obviously the pant wetters talking

Coburg Hearts

Listen to Leanne's long awaited update.

Or read the short version

York Hibbies

Waste of seven minutes! To save others:

Working to improve the stadium access problems.
She speaks to Ron regularly.
Room to improve initial results.
Nearly 13k season tickets sold.

Seymour M Hersh
10 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

I hope they are happy to pay for the Usher Hall to remove all the stains there will be on carpets and seats after he's been there. 

Arthur Morgan
2 hours ago, DarthVodka said:

Father in law went to fir park on Saturday, said the vermin were lucky, could have been 8 quite easily 

The Sportscene highlights would suggest you're right. 

24 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

The Sportscene highlights would suggest you're right. 

Hecky seems to have totally lost the plot. I see .sweat is still on lockdown, a right bunch of baby snowflake wusses. 

Arthur Morgan
16 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Hecky seems to have totally lost the plot. I see .sweat is still on lockdown, a right bunch of baby snowflake wusses. 

It's just a shame that we are in no position to laugh at them atm, thanks to our management team.

16 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Hibs are terrible but they are above us in the league so what does that make us? 

Levein should be ashamed of himself. 

Does anyone know if this is the worse start to a new season for hearts and hibs

2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

It currently reads like a Hibs mirror of JKB.  Get rid of manager, signings are crap, players looking anxious and not performing, problems go beyond the manager, who can they get to replace Heckingbottom, I'm never going back as long as he's the manager etc. etc.

Would be hilarious if we weren't in such a predicament ourselves.

Samuel Camazzola
12 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

In 1985, we lost five of the first nine league games (two draws and two wins) before going on the amazing run. I can't recall how they started (although one of our wins was against them). 

Stephen Muddie
9 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

In 1985, we lost five of the first nine league games (two draws and two wins) before going on the amazing run. I can't recall how they started (although one of our wins was against them). 

Aye and pretty sure one of the defeats was a 5=2 skelping from the mighty Clydebank.

33 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

Aye and pretty sure one of the defeats was a 5=2 skelping from the mighty Clydebank.

Was it not St Midden, and 6-2, although I think we also lost to Clydebank in that opening spell.

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Hairdryer said:

Don't give a **** about your team but it's definitely not the worst start Heart of Midlothian have had.

52 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Was it not St Midden, and 6-2, although I think we also lost to Clydebank in that opening spell.

We lost 1-0 at home to Clydebank, i think. The game that started the run. 0-0 at Tannadice a week after IIRC.

joondalupjambo
22 minutes ago, Plank said:

We lost 1-0 at home to Clydebank, i think. The game that started the run. 0-0 at Tannadice a week after IIRC.

A week after the Clydebank game, that we lost 1-0 away we drew 1-1 with Dundee at home and then went on the run, all thanks to London Hearts website and not my aged memory so no smarty pants moments here I am afraid:thumbsup:  I

28 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

A week after the Clydebank game, that we lost 1-0 away we drew 1-1 with Dundee at home and then went on the run, all thanks to London Hearts website and not my aged memory so no smarty pants moments here I am afraid:thumbsup:  I

One extra point was all we needed so it was over before it began

But it was a fun ride till the end.

Iirc, Hibs lost their first 6, perhaps 7, league games in 1985/86 whilst simultaneously reaching the League Cup final.

It was that kind of season.