Oh to be a Hibs fan

mscjambo

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

He’s got security on the lot... looks like he was there today, no doubt counting how many flats he can build on the shit pit!

May as well make it a cemetery. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coburg Hearts
38 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I wonder how many Hearts fans will help their cause this time round.

Excuse the language but I wouldn't give them the reek of my shite. 

Here's another happy hibby.

YYRlT9AN_x96.jpg

Replying to
I’ve watched Calderwoods, Fenlons and Butchers teams . This club bounded forward and I’m not willing to stand by and watch this character drag the club backwards. Clueless, out now , no more.

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Feckin nil, I hope.

Feck them until they rot.

Dallas Green
10 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Not long before there’s a gathering outside their main with stotty getting pelters 

:yas:

Wur gaun doon stoatty

Defo a very poor result and performance given how utterly shite Stink Johnstone are. If he can't beat them at home he ain't winning at Motherwell or Kilmarnock. I can see the derby being his last game in charge, but knowing Levein... 

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Defo a very poor result and performance given how utterly shite Stink Johnstone are. If he can't beat them at home he ain't winning at Motherwell or Kilmarnock. I can see the derby being his last game in charge, but knowing Levein... 

Maybe Ron will spend his millions like you were 'worried' about when the take over was announced?

31 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

He’s on the slippery slope!! 😊

Whats their saying?

The fans have no hope when Hecky’s on the slope?

1 minute ago, Martin_T said:

Maybe Ron will spend his millions like you were 'worried' about when the take over was announced?

Was I? Must have been pished. 

1 minute ago, gjcc said:

Whats their saying?

The fans have no hope when Hecky’s on the slope?

Come again? 🤔

Unknown user

Asked about the booing when Allan was replaced by Daryl Horgan, Heckingbottom said: “I didn't know there was a law against taking him off."

:laugh: yeah that should win them over

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

None.  Because anyone who wants to help them is NOT a proper Hearts fan!

I like this answer but, to give said Hearts fans the benefit of the doubt, they would have to have a very, very forgiving nature.

So that rules me out.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Feckin nil, I hope.

Feck them until they rot.

I think it would be zero fans now , hands off hibs was different , especially following some of the clowns behaviour when we were in admin.

35 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Asked about the booing when Allan was replaced by Daryl Horgan, Heckingbottom said: “I didn't know there was a law against taking him off."

Na he didn’t say that did he? Boy is a proper looney

29 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I like this answer but, to give said Hearts fans the benefit of the doubt, they would have to have a very, very forgiving nature.

So that rules me out.

:2thumbsup:

Me too, I was supportive of HoH as I have quite a few Hibs pals, but they can all GTF if Hibs ever go tits up again.

Ron will keep Hecky in post. All part of the master plan. Piss off the support, falling attendances and oblivion.  Popcorn time.

56 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Priceless :rofl:

Of course there's no law against taking him off, just as there's no law against playing him out of position in the first place.  There's also no law against having shite tactics, or signing dud players.  And of course there's no law against sacking clueless managers, hopefully Hibs cannot afford to go down that route anytime soon.

Montgomery Brewster
6 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

90 + 4

That's got to hurt

Oh it did. 

I was in their corporate hospitality for a mates birthday doo. I was off my seat cheering the goal like it was fozzys/ stampies/ ozturks last minuter 

feckin Marvelous 😍

F T H

Edited by Montgomery Brewster

2 hours ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

Oh it did. 

I was in their corporate hospitality for a mates birthday doo. I was off my seat cheering the goal like it was fozzys/ stampies/ ozturks last minuter 

feckin Marvelous 😍

F T H

PHM 😉👌🏼

11 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Cannie be long until Kano and Mickey Weir are behind the wheel again. BEEP BEEP!!

E4826BD9-F07B-4734-A5DF-B3A3D9D760BB.jpeg

Get the specky twins on board anaw, with Fish, the Stotts and Dougray.  They're bound to raise a few quid for HSL, if only anyone knew what HSL is going to do with the money now that they cannae actually buy new shares.

Had a wee glance at .net and there's a real element of resignation and despair.  They can't even be bothered telling each other any more that our pitch is wrecked, Budgie is a con artist and the new stand is a wreck.

When you add to that the gradual recognition that the new owner isn't putting a penny into their aging side, it's all a bit grim.

Dallas Green
7 hours ago, suds66 said:

Here's a link to the highlights -

Tommy Wright's reaction to the vermin after Jason scores is priceless.

St. Johnstone's defence and goalkeeper are shockingly bad. 

Then again, Hibs weren't much better 😂

Horatio Caine
8 hours ago, suds66 said:

Here's a link to the highlights -

Tommy Wright's reaction to the vermin after Jason scores is priceless.

Says this video is unavailable when you click on it - yet others have obviously been able to view it.  

3fingersreid
13 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Says this video is unavailable when you click on it - yet others have obviously been able to view it.  

I concur , not available sadly 🙁

18 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

You need a VPN. 

The booing starts loud & clear at the FIRST St J equaliser. It's almost as if they know what's coming! 😎 

12 hours ago, Marvin said:

Perhaps I never made myself clear with my post yesterday. I was referring to their hands off shite campaign, which probably explains the reaction from my fellow KBers following my initial post. Today however I hope they die a slow and painful death. FTH.

9 hours ago, RobNox said:

Priceless :rofl:

Of course there's no law against taking him off, just as there's no law against playing him out of position in the first place.  There's also no law against having shite tactics, or signing dud players.  And of course there's no law against sacking clueless managers, hopefully Hibs cannot afford to go down that route anytime soon.

Looks to me like Hecky wants out

With a lovely 2 years wages compensation package.😂

It should have been ten
3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Had a wee glance at .net and there's a real element of resignation and despair.  They can't even be bothered telling each other any more that our pitch is wrecked, Budgie is a con artist and the new stand is a wreck.

When you add to that the gradual recognition that the new owner isn't putting a penny into their aging side, it's all a bit grim.

Genuinely shocked it’s no on lock down 

:wow:

11 hours ago, Smithee said:

Hecky is a Jambo nah nah nah nah!!🤣

Dallas Green
18 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

I’d love to join in on this but until we aren’t joint bottom of the league then this thread is embarrassing 

Aye, laughing at Hibs is embarrassing. 

Also, we arent joint bottom. We are above killie on goal difference.

Might not be at the end of the day right enough.

17 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

I’d love to join in on this but until we aren’t joint bottom of the league then this thread is embarrassing 

I’ll continue to enjoy and contribute to any thread which laughs at those horrible, verminous tramps, cheers 👍🏻

You continue to think of that as ‘embarrassing’ as you wish.

:gok:

9 hours ago, RobNox said:

Get the specky twins on board anaw, with Fish, the Stotts and Dougray.  They're bound to raise a few quid for HSL, if only anyone knew what HSL is going to do with the money now that they cannae actually buy new shares.

C32871B0-28CC-4826-B9C7-82F30B7733CE.jpeg

92D27591-7BD7-441B-A52B-2BB67D773919.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

I’m not embarrassed .

It’s Hibs FFS.

Things are so bad down Easter Road way, their fans are going to watch cricket instead:rofl:(Guy with a Hibs strip in the crowd at the Test match.)

Just now, merrymac said:

Things are so bad down Easter Road way, their fans are going to watch cricket instead:rofl:(Guy with a Hibs strip in the crowd at the Test match.)

Heckys at the stumps.