Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before

Just a few from the last page of their match thread...

Willis1875 03:58 PM Today 
We need to get shot pronto, too many goals are being conceded and nobody looks like they are enjoying it out there. Brutal

HIBERNIAN-0762 03:58 PM Today 
Disgraceful performance and the players look totally knackered. Heck out before it gets any worse, clearly a manager that simply doesn't know what he's doing.

TheReg! 04:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by The Harp Awakes:
Think it will be sooner. Shocking subs. Don't think he's got a clue. Out of his depth.
I think he does have a clue but he just doesn’t fit Hibs unfortunately, I’ll give it till the end of Sep.

Squirrel 1875 04:00 PM Today
It just keeps getting better. Another awful performance where an average St Johnstone side has pinned us back for the majority of the game. Heckingbottom’s tactical change midway through the second half has to have been the most bizarre thing I’ve seen, unbelievably brutal. 

If this is what we have to put up with this season, then it really is going to be unbearably long. I still can’t believe some people out there are actually still feeling positive about this clown.

Originally Posted by Speedway:
A manager has to galvanise the fans and get them on side.

W 1 D 1 L 1 with insipid performances in all games is not the way to do it.
10 points out of his last 30 available. Relegation form.

"Heckys at the wheel...."

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Why don't they pay back the public purse the money stolen in fraudulent benefit payments.

Seems criminal behaviour is happening in the cesspit its going to fester and brew up one loud strong last orders please

WorldChampions1902
13 minutes ago, been here before said:

We need to get shot pronto, too many goals are being conceded and nobody looks like they are enjoying it out there. Brutal

Disgraceful performance and the players look totally knackered. Heck out before it gets any worse, clearly a manager that simply doesn't know what he's doing.

Think it will be sooner. Shocking subs. Don't think he's got a clue. Out of his depth.
I think he does have a clue but he just doesn’t fit Hibs unfortunately, I’ll give it till the end of Sep.

It just keeps getting better. Another awful performance where an average St Johnstone side has pinned us back for the majority of the game. Heckingbottom’s tactical change midway through the second half has to have been the most bizarre thing I’ve seen, unbelievably brutal. 

If this is what we have to put up with this season, then it really is going to be unbearably long. I still can’t believe some people out there are actually still feeling positive about this clown.

"Heckys ASLEEP at the wheel...."

FTFY

13 minutes ago, been here before said:

6 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Beep Beep!!

To the song Fashion David Bowie.

We hate the f.....g hibees

beep beep

Edited by AJAMBO

Салатные палочки
34 minutes ago, been here before said:

"Heckys at the wheel...."

"I think he does have a clue but he just doesn’t fit Hibs unfortunately, I’ll give it till the end of Sep." 

No, he very much DOES fit Hibs. 

Hecky’s at the wheel

hecky’s at the wheel

hecky’s at the wheel

beep beep now yah b******s

to the tune of skip to ma loo 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Tatlock said:

Hecky’s at the wheel

hecky’s at the wheel

hecky’s at the wheel

beep beep now yah b******s

to the tune of skip to ma loo 

I'd say to who eat all the pies would work,  with beep beep crash, beep beep crash hecky's at the wheel

Hibs are shite, in everything they do. 

Shite team.

Shite manager.

Shite owner.

Shite stadium.

Shite cow barn.

Shite Ponzy scheme.

Shite fans.

Shite derby record.

Shite songs.

Shite strip.

Shite sponsors.

SHITE SHITE SHITE.

👍

10 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

I'd say to who eat all the pies would work,  with beep beep crash, beep beep crash hecky's at the wheel

12B3F8DF-45B9-48A7-B4C4-3ABB7503FDAE.jpeg

F119ABF6-9855-48A4-B2A8-53C621D5F451.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Hibs are shite, in everything they do. 

Shite team.

Shite manager.

Shite owner.

Shite stadium.

Shite cow barn.

Shite Ponzy scheme.

Shite fans.

Shite derby record.

Shite songs.

Shite strip.

Shite sponsors.

SHITE SHITE SHITE.

👍

They’re pretty shite, eh?

:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

They’re pretty shite, eh?

:biggrin:

I was getting arthritis in my fingers, that’s the only reason I didn’t continue. 😂

Fort Vallance
1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Spot on. The old adage about fools and their money rings true here.

Just a thought. Clearly there are confidentially issues in any form of business / takeover etc. So their club had no duty to keep HSL informed. But it actually looks like they've been deliberately kept in the dark. The difference between FOH & HSL is night and day.

1 minute ago, Swanny17 said:

I was getting arthritis in my fingers, that’s the only reason I didn’t continue. 😂

When I heard about the late equaliser, I got cramp in my wrist.

I wasn’t typing at the time too.  :oohmatron:

Just now, Fort Vallance said:

Just a thought. Clearly there are confidentially issues in any form of business / takeover etc. So their club had no duty to keep HSL informed. But it actually looks like they've been deliberately kept in the dark. The difference between FOH & HSL is night and day.

Which makes Dempsters position untenable surely? Has a position on both boards so can’t act in best interests of both sides. 

Fort Vallance
5 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

:verysmug:

Also the first team to wish their team had scored one less in their marquee game so they could do the gesture with one hand.

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Was on a walk around Arthur’s seat and heard the cheers as their first went in. Sadly wasn’t at the right side to hear the boos at 94 minutes. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:rofl: 

Hibs have announced a three-way joint shirt sponsorship deal with an oil company, a designer clothing brand and a parcel delivery firm. 

Total fcuk UPS

ah the old yins

1 minute ago, BelgeJambo said:

Hibs have announced a three-way joint shirt sponsorship deal with an oil company, a designer clothing brand and a parcel delivery firm. 

Total fcuk UPS

ah the old yins

Is that in addition to their underpants sponsorship deal with a “leading” sportswear brand?

F21C2D88-5784-40AB-B391-1DA87782CC47.png

6C6CAB07-0C18-42F4-BB85-C32D87815977.png

38 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

I am shocked that she has not stood down from the HSL position . There is now a clear conflict of interests there. It's even stranger that there has not been a groundswell from the HSL members demanding that she should go. Maybe Old Abe was right - you can fool some of the people all of the time.

36 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Total fcuk UPS

ah the old yins

Its unfair to mock bud. They were supposed to be sponsored by Spillars this year but they weren’t allowed to have WINALOT across their shirts. 

20 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I am shocked that she has not stood down from the HSL position . There is now a clear conflict of interests there. It's even stranger that there has not been a groundswell from the HSL members demanding that she should go. Maybe Old Abe was right - you can fool some of the people all of the time.

I'd imagine she won't Budge they would have to pay to get rid of her. Scruples don't seem to matter over there 

Edited by AJAMBO

36 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Total fcuk UPS

ah the old yins

Its unfair to mock bud. They were supposed to be sponsored by Spillars this year but they weren’t allowed to have WINALOT across their shirts. 

17 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

I'd imagine she won't Budge they would have to pay to get rid of her. Scruples don't seem to matter over there 

The fact that the other trustees on the HSL board are sitting on their hands really tells you all you need to know. Only complete numpties would continue to fund this scheme. It's laughable.

Just now, Deevers said:

The fact that the other trustees on the HSL board are sitting on their hands really tells you all you need to know. Only complete numpties would continue to fund this scheme. It's laughable.

Can the vermin find a loop hole or a legal point to step in and challenge the buy out ?

5 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

Can the vermin find a loop hole or a legal point to step in and challenge the buy out ?

They have no chance. They have been done up like kippers. Keeping putting money into this scheme is laughable. Ron must be wetting himself. Even funnier that Dempster is still in there. Sir Tom I reckon knew exactly what he was doing in all of this. 

4 minutes ago, Deevers said:

They have no chance. They have been done up like kippers. Keeping putting money into this scheme is laughable. Ron must be wetting himself. Even funnier that Dempster is still in there. Sir Tom I reckon knew exactly what he was doing in all of this. 

He’s got security on the lot... looks like he was there today, no doubt counting how many flats he can build on the shit pit!

2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

He’s got security on the lot... looks like he was there today, no doubt counting how many flats he can build on the shit pit!

A lot to unfold then 

2 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Total fcuk UPS

ah the old yins

:laugh:

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I wonder how many Hearts fans will help their cause this time round.

I don't think its the same situation as HOH this may well be worse. I won't be attending . Last time round I went with a Hibs m8 from firhill. Was good to support him

8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I wonder how many Hearts fans will help their cause this time round.

hopefully 0. no doubt you will get a few wanting to save them for the derby but **** them. They deserve what they get after their letters to Lithuania. 

26 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I wonder how many Hearts fans will help their cause this time round.

None.  Because anyone who wants to help them is NOT a proper Hearts fan!

I suspect that the ability to turn things around at a football club has a lot to do with the force of the manager’s personality and I think that’s probably missing from Heckingbottom.

Edited by The Spy Who Loved Me