Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, dannymack said:

I'm not getting this one... On the bus ? 

IMG_20190822_220113.jpg

Tattooist couldn't spell pitch? 

So HSL had a meeting... asking members to vote on whether to buy shares or donate to the club for the playing budget!

The story goes....

some smart arse (clearly an undercover Jambo) asks if they contribute to the playing budget will Ron the Con guarantee that he won’t divert other money away from the playing budget and just use the HSL money for players... 

Dempster was in the room...

It fell silent... it stayed silent.. until they realised they only had 50k in the HSL bank account... oh dear!

4 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

What was that song called where it says “ can I get a toot toot? Can I get a beep beep” Something about pressure in kitchen?

That would be the R-Kelly one, very apt

15 minutes ago, Haken said:

You can caption every Hibs photo with 'Beep Beep' and it's funny.

Beep beep.

Make an excellent accompaniment to THOSE slide tackle gifs/videos also. 

Brick Tamland

I may be wrong on this but do the SPFL/SFA allow changes to strips mid season? I thought that the strip and sponsors had to be confirmed before the season started and that no changes could be made. 

Spectacular hibsed it if I’m right...

Doctor FinnBarr
20 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Reminds me of a guy we saw on holiday once that had a huge tattoo on his back for Wolverhampton WANDERS

Oddly enough I met a guy in a service station near Wolverhampton who proudly showed me his Hells Angles tattoo!

Coburg Hearts
5 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

I may be wrong on this but do the SPFL/SFA allow changes to strips mid season? I thought that the strip and sponsors had to be confirmed before the season started and that no changes could be made. 

Please let it be. 

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

So HSL had a meeting... asking members to vote on whether to buy shares or donate to the club for the playing budget!

The story goes....

some smart arse (clearly an undercover Jambo) asks if they contribute to the playing budget will Ron the Con guarantee that he won’t divert other money away from the playing budget and just use the HSL money for players... 

Dempster was in the room...

It fell silent... it stayed silent.. until they realised they only had 50k in the HSL bank account... oh dear!

This might be the very question you're referring to.

Danishjohn

Am I correct in thinking that what you are proposing is that the playing budget is made up of contributions from just one part of the Hibs support ie HSL ?

Seems fairer if the budget is made up from contributions from all supporters..

Then there was this one.

by 04Sauzee

Absolutely, if i was paying my money i'd prefer it to go to a Transfer budget, but i'm not convinced that would make our transfer budget significantly bigger as money from other sources would be diverted away. Unless of course we ended up being like FOH with 8K active members.

Surely one or two Hearts trolls on that thread. haha

6 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Danishjohn

Am I correct in thinking that what you are proposing is that the playing budget is made up of contributions from just one part of the Hibs support ie HSL ?

Then there was this one.

by 04Sauzee

Absolutely, if i was paying my money i'd prefer it to go to a Transfer budget, but i'm not convinced that would make our transfer budget significantly bigger as money from other sources would be diverted away. Unless of course we ended up being like FOH with 8K active members.

It’s going to get messy! Beautiful!!!

10 hours ago, baron of ness said:

All together now.

You can shove yer beep beep taxis up yer arse,

You can shove yer beep beep taxis up yer arse 

Oh the vermin. 🤣

Did you make that up?

doctor jambo
3 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Highly unlikely I know but...

That thing could reproduce...

Just let that sink in for a minute!!

Pretty obvious the kid has learning disabilities.........

28 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Danishjohn

Then there was this one.

by 04Sauzee

I assume there's a few dafties over the city pretending to know how to set up a poor mans pony up scheme. Furthering multiple embarrassing moments or some weird way to get attention. Only way to do things is the Hearts way. Find someone that follows the side and walks the talk. Hibs are shite at everything we do well.

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Oddly enough I met a guy in a service station near Wolverhampton who proudly showed me his Hells Angles tattoo!

What did you have to show him first?

Guest ToqueJambo

The Beep Beep logo seems to have been done by someone using MS Paint on their lunch hour. The company doesn't even have a website. We can only imagine the huge financial boost this will bring Hibs.

doctor jambo
17 minutes ago, Cheile said:

Are you suggesting that he cleans windows orally?

I'm suggesting that perhaps poking fun at someone for their looks in this case is a little unfortunate as it is pretty clear he a mental disability

4 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I'm suggesting that perhaps poking fun at someone for their looks in this case is a little unfortunate as it is pretty clear he a mental disability

Yes, there is a time to draw a line under some things.

22 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

You made the same assumption as the post you commented on. How's it pretty clear ? One thing we clearly see is he's a dirty hibby what's its face

Edited by AJAMBO

2 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

That I what the rules state but not sure if it applies only to main shirt sponsors.   Oh! Hold on a minute....,

been here before
1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

The Beep Beep logo seems to have been done by someone using MS Paint on their lunch hour. The company doesn't even have a website. We can only imagine the huge financial boost this will bring Hibs.

Enough for a  "signing or two" it seems...

:rofl:     :rofl:

Jones28 05:35 AM Today 
Originally Posted by mentalhibee:
Everything at Hibs just now is a farce, announcing this after making a big deal about the community foundation sponsor being a choice. This looks cheap and nasty.
A farce? 

Ffs who buys a pair of football shorts anyway? Naebodies forcing them on you. It’s extra revenue for the club, if it means a signing or two who gives a ****?

8 hours ago, Phil D. Corners said:

Off topic... Is Beep beep not crap name for a taxi firm. The last thing I want is a taxi driver beeping his horn all the time. 

Comfort cabs, Express Autos, quick cars, or “we’re going to be out side yer hoose tanning the shite out our horns”. 

:wtf:

Lucky their no sponsored by the Egyptian taxi firm Tootncomein.

I’ll get my coat😂

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

What did you have to show him first?

We certainly didn't show him the respect the HA think they should have off bikers

:fonzie:

Iirc, the Hibs lad on the bus has featured on here before and does have learning difficulties or something similar. I'm sure it was a JKB'er who flagged it up.

Absolutely no intention of making anyone feel bad or awkward. I'm certain no one who knew about or remembered the above would still mock the boy. 

132goals1958
36 minutes ago, dode said:

Lucky their no sponsored by the Egyptian taxi firm Tootncomein.

I’ll get my coat😂

My favorite Roadrunner cartoon

image.png.a7e12efc73354cf63ba31a30940856fd.png

Coburg Hearts
54 minutes ago, been here before said:

Enough for a  "signing or two" it seems...

:rofl:     :rofl:

Jones28 05:35 AM Today 
Originally Posted by mentalhibee:
Everything at Hibs just now is a farce, announcing this after making a big deal about the community foundation sponsor being a choice. This looks cheap and nasty.
A farce? 

Ffs who buys a pair of football shorts anyway? Naebodies forcing them on you. It’s extra revenue for the club, if it means a signing or two who gives a ****?

I reckon they've been short changed. 😊

6 hours ago, martoon said:

Tattooist couldn't spell pitch? 

Is that not "I was on the bum" & " Scottish Cup Minners" - not sure, but what a shite tattoo!

1 hour ago, 132goals1958 said:

My favorite Roadrunner cartoon

image.png.a7e12efc73354cf63ba31a30940856fd.png

Someone needs to turn that into a Levein v Hecky image......

It said that the HSL meeting was to be held at Sunnyside.  There's a place here by that name which is a sanctuary for the mentally disadvantaged.

Surely not.

been here before

Here we go folks... ready for this... this is good... take it away...

One Day In Time 06:59 PM Today
I've had a day at work with a whole lot of them slagging me off about this.

You know what, I couldn't give a monkeys what that lot say. This is just another first in the Scottish game for HFC 

First domestic game under floodlights, first British team to play in Europe. Now we're the first Scottish team with a short sponsor. Shows creativity in my mind
and another source of income isn't to be sniffed at. In future years we'll be able to attract higher profile partners, paying significant wedges to advertise their services and products to 20000 people every fortnight, and a TV audience too

I can handle the snidey and ill informed comments from others but to read such negativity from our own, is hard to take

Where is all this negativity coming from? We're two games in to the season with all to play for.

Have we all forgotten Persevere or was that just a timely soundbite?

Brilliant. Just brilliant

Thats some list of 'firsts'

😆

Fort Vallance

Short sponsor ? Presume it's on the arse. Reminds me of Frank Bruno with the sponsor on the sole of his boots. Well not really.

12 minutes ago, been here before said:

You know what, I couldn't give a monkeys what that lot say. This is just another first in the Scottish game for HFC 

First domestic game under floodlights, first British team to play in Europe. Now we're the first Scottish team with a short sponsor. Shows creativity in my mind
and another source of income isn't to be sniffed at. In future years we'll be able to attract higher profile partners, paying significant wedges to advertise their services and products to 20000 people every fortnight, and a TV audience too

I can handle the snidey and ill informed comments from others but to read such negativity from our own, is hard to take

Where is all this negativity coming from? We're two games in to the season with all to play for.

😆

Except none of them are true!! Hibernian-myths!

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Jesus H. That’s frightening. Wait until someone tells him the floodlight thing was stenhousemuir (as if anyone really cares) and they were the third British team to be invited into Europe but the first to accept. 

Were West Auckland not the first British team to play in europe when the invite went to them instead of Woolich (sp) Arsenal?

9 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Jesus H. That’s frightening. Wait until someone tells him the floodlight thing was stenhousemuir (as if anyone really cares) and they were the third British team to be invited into Europe but the first to accept. 

They were definitely the first Edinburgh team to get horsed 5-1 in a Scottish Cup final by their City rivals!

132goals1958
3 hours ago, Cygnet said:

Someone needs to turn that into a Levein v Hecky image......

The sky is the limit with this opportunity.

51 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

They were definitely the first Edinburgh team to get horsed 5-1 in a Scottish Cup final by their City rivals!

:robbo: FTH

brilliant 👍👍👍👍

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

:yas:

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, been here before said:

😆

:gok: 

Not having that. That's got to be an undercover Jambo. 

2 hours ago, been here before said:

😆

Not the first to talk nonsense . where do they get the achievement's from. Comedy Gold

7 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

Not the first to talk nonsense . where do they get the achievement's from. Comedy Gold

The “First British club to play in Europe” achievement is particularly cringeworthy. Aberdeen, Celtic Rangers and Hearts declined to participate so they went to the 5th placed club. :lol: 

The money is evenly split between both teams. Don't knock it too soon. As you will see soon . (not on shorts) it's an advertising campaign. Beep beep will be all you here for next few weeks on the tv

7 minutes ago, gjcc said:

The “First British club to play in Europe” achievement is particularly cringeworthy. Aberdeen, Celtic Rangers and Hearts declined to participate so they went to the 5th placed club. :lol: 

The Lie's they come out with or over exaggerate everything is legendary. They are setting up a fund for  investment without any power. At least we get more laughs. Laughing at Hibs since Logie Green 1896

0_1896-Scottish-Cup-Final-Hearts-v-Hibs-at-Logie-Greenjpeg.jpg

Edited by AJAMBO

gorgie rd eh11
2 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Sshhh. Hibs myths are not to be questioned.