Oh to be a Hibs fan

mscjambo

Nucky Thompson
3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Hibs fans shite on the seagulls and nab their scran rather than the other way about.

Paraffins. 

Very good jonno :lol:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nucky Thompson
4 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Hibs fans shite on the seagulls and nab their scran rather than the other way about.

Paraffins. 

Double post

Edited by Nucky Thompson

15 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

First competitive home game with 7 new signings

5470 😬

Hecky’s at the wheel indeed. 

Whatever has happened to the once great #TBGAWA??

7797B3D8-C40F-4EF9-A7BA-D2CD4DC87C2A.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Anderson5 said:

Never gets old. 

About 3 months after that ST launch their world, such as it was, lay in tatters: Hearts with a CVA, not relegated by Hibs, their own relegation and Terryble Butcher's erse oot the door 6 months after being declared the Messiah.

2013/14 really shouldn't be remembered too fondly by us, but it is.

Thank you Hibernian. 

Don't ever change. 

:hibsfud: 

40 minutes ago, Anderson5 said:

:glorious:

They should bring him back. At least they were never out the papers when he was there.

Butcher sums Hibs up. We on the other hand are more Maraddona.

744E8C61-53B0-4BF3-9A22-0F863E293947.jpeg

E8702420-BCB7-4DF0-A42C-517EC4C59962.jpeg

3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Time will tell but I think and hope that Flippinheckinbottomsix has signed journeymen pros from down South who he thinks will do well up here. I'm not so sure.

Not getting McNulty and thon other midfielder shows their mutant fans that their saviour is not splashing the gelt.

Reality may eventually dawn on the thickos.

I do hope so, jonno. 

Nice use of the word "thon", btw. A favourite of my Nan's when I was a kid in the '70's. Still use it myself. :)

4 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Time will tell but I think and hope that Flippinheckinbottomsix has signed journeymen pros from down South who he thinks will do well up here. I'm not so sure.

Not getting McNulty and thon other midfielder shows their mutant fans that their saviour is not splashing the gelt.

Reality may eventually dawn on the thickos.

12 minutes ago, martoon said:

I do hope so, jonno. 

Nice use of the word "thon", btw. A favourite of my Nan's when I was a kid in the '70's. Still use it myself. :)

‘Thon’ superstar striker that they got from Forest Green (I think) is apparently about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.

If they don’t beat Aberbrothock on Tuesday, the Vermin will further turn on the bottom feeder.

Let it be so, Hibs.  :robboyas:

11 minutes ago, Morgan said:

‘Thon’ superstar striker that they got from Forest Green (I think) is apparently about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.

If they don’t beat Aberbrothock on Tuesday, the Vermin will further turn on the bottom feeder.

Let it be so, Hibs.  :robboyas:

A sound post. 

All the way from thon France. 

20 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

That is pretty low for a massive club like Hibs, however let’s see what we pull in on Wednesday 

Considering that's their first competitive match of the season at home on a Sat afternoon with new signings etc , that's pretty horrendous. 

The fact our game is on a Wednesday and our 2nd game of the season should dictate that our crowd this week should be less., but it won't be . That's a given . 

TyphoonJambo

I feel it in my bones that Arbroath are going to give it to them double handed sans lube on Tuesday. Could be a fun night. 

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Showing my age again.

Just popped over, jonno, and Feckinbottom says they're business is basically done. 

Reality slapping them in the kisser already, it would seem. 

The Internet

Does sound like hibs fans are starting to turn on heckingbottom a wee bit already. Honeymoon period well and truly on pause for now. Defeat to Arbroath would be utterly delicious but can't see it. 

Edited by Mauricio Pinilla

8 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

I feel it in my bones that Arbroath are going to give it to them double handed sans lube on Tuesday. Could be a fun night. 

Me too. I remember Arbroath beating them at ER in the 1977 Scottish Cup. I was there with a Hibby schoolmate and his dad. 

1-2 that night and I fancy a repeat. 

Won't be there this time, though. 

TyphoonJambo

Big bucket of popcorn on order for Tuesday then. 

3 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Big bucket of popcorn on order for Tuesday then. 

Wise move, TJ. 

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

He's a slavering arsehole. Even the mutants with two brain cells can see that.

That really reduces the catchment to be honest, can you name this multi brain celled hobo? Or was it a hypothetical statement? 

Just so I am clear. We get beat off Arbroath in a friendly and it’s just a fitness exercise. Hibs lose to Arbroath in a friendly and it’s a sign that they are crap and Heckingbottom is a disaster. We draw then win the bonus point, with United at home and it’s a class performance with loads of positives from what we seen last season. Hibs draw and win the bonus point, another clear sign that Hibs are gonna struggle this season. We beat Cowdenbeath 2 zip and it’s class. Hibs beat Alloa 2 zip and again it’s another sure fire sign that they’ve signed duds and are gonna struggle. Some even saying their new striker is garbage, he’s scored one more goal than Washington and Uche so far. Some very strange logic being used around here just now. We are showing almost the same form as Hibs this pre season, cup run. With us playing Aberdeen and Celtic away in our first 3 games, I’d suggest we focus on us rather than laughing at them. 

TyphoonJambo
2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Just so I am clear. We get beat off Arbroath in a friendly and it’s just a fitness exercise. Hibs lose to Arbroath in a friendly and it’s a sign that they are crap and Heckingbottom is a disaster. We draw then win the bonus point, with United at home and it’s a class performance with loads of positives from what we seen last season. Hibs draw and win the bonus point, another clear sign that Hibs are gonna struggle this season. We beat Cowdenbeath 2 zip and it’s class. Hibs beat Alloa 2 zip and again it’s another sure fire sign that they’ve signed duds and are gonna struggle. Some even saying their new striker is garbage, he’s scored one more goal than Washington and Uche so far. Some very strange logic being used around here just now. We are showing almost the same form as Hibs this pre season, cup run. With us playing Aberdeen and Celtic away in our first 3 games, I’d suggest we focus on us rather than laughing at them. 

Lets just see how Tuesday goes eh? 

gorgie rd eh11
3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

The players can focus on us.

We, the fans, can laugh at the foreign owned, big physical, hoofball team from Lochend all we want.   :)

chester copperpot
8 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

You know this is a Hearts forum right?

If we want to be biased and see things through maroon tinted specs, I say that's ok.

It's also ok to have digs at your local rivals expense. Now stop being an arse. .

Thanks

The Internet
8 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Don't think either set of fans are truly happy with their teams just now. I'd feel a lot worse drawing at Stirling Albion than Dundee utd though. Thing is hibs fans were getting all excited about sheikh gordon coming in and spending billions, it's clear that's not going to happen and they're having a bit of a comedown particularly when their own guardiola is turning more and more into Cathro every day. I'd say they're fair game right now. 

been here before
15 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Did you read the phrase "slavering arsehole" in the post above yours and react on autopilot?

On 19/07/2019 at 10:53, Footballfirst said:

The 12.4% that the 18 x Nominee companies held has been diluted to 9.9%, just as HSL's holding was diluted from 18.8% to 15.4%.

They now need HSL plus all the Nominee companies to vote together to get to a blocking figure of 25.3%.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/sport/opinion/charlie-reid-hibs-fans-must-work-together-to-reach-hsl-goal-1-4967549/amp

FF, the figures you have put in this post are different to what Reid has stated in this Scotsman article. Can you elaborate. Have the Scotsman and Reid not taken own to account the solution of HSL and nominee shareholdings? They are still saying 33% as opposed to 21%. I’ve obviously missed something somewhere. 

TweedbankJambo
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Did you read the phrase "slavering arsehole" in the post above yours and react on autopilot?

Not cool

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

What’s factually wrong with what I’ve said? We’ve both lost to Arbroath in a pre season friendly. We’ve both won one and drawn one in the cup. How can that make Hibs crap but us not? 

Footballfirst
3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/sport/opinion/charlie-reid-hibs-fans-must-work-together-to-reach-hsl-goal-1-4967549/amp

FF, the figures you have put in this post are different to what Reid has stated in this Scotsman article. Can you elaborate. Have the Scotsman and Reid not taken own to account the solution of HSL and nominee shareholdings? They are still saying 33% as opposed to 21%. I’ve obviously missed something somewhere. 

The 33% is the total of all the shares that Bydand doesn't own at present. (it owns just over 67%). In theory they are in the hands of "fans".

The breakdown of the shareholdings that I have is as follows:

Bydand 67.22%

HSL 15.41%

18 x Nominees 9.90%

Others 7.47%

The "others" are the small fan shareholdings mostly of folk that may have invested a couple of hundred pounds either many years ago, or in the more recent share issue (2015).  

20 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

You know this is a Hearts forum right?

If we want to be biased and see things through maroon tinted specs, I say that's ok.

It's also ok to have digs at your local rivals expense. Now stop being an arse. .

Thanks

Yeah that’s fair I suppose 😂😂

3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

What’s factually wrong with what I’ve said? We’ve both lost to Arbroath in a pre season friendly. We’ve both won one and drawn one in the cup. How can that make Hibs crap but us not? 

What's wrong with it is that you are a great poster who has gone wayward here.  Even if I had a monumental hangover after the 0-5 -trouncing from Livingston, I couldn't post something like that.  Neither could many others on here.

The fact that it is factually accurate arguably just isn't the point.

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Because we were playing different teams and played better in the games than Hibs did.

Teams different  = fact ( Stirling in League 2, Dundee United favourites to win the Championship).

Played better - heard no booing, Hibs fans booed their team on Saturday (fact from Hibs net).We coasted against Cowdenbeath Hibs struggled against Alloa (according to reports ont he fans websites). We had the vast majority of play and chances vs D. Utd. Hibs appearently struggled vs Stirling.

We have two class players to return (Naismith and Haring) and talk of another midfielder coming in  = fact

Hibs manager says his transfer business is done = fact

While your statement is factual it is selective and seems designed to make us look bad and hibs look better - why do that?

scott herbertson
9 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The 33% is the total of all the shares that Bydand doesn't own at present. (it owns just over 67%). In theory they are in the hands of "fans".

Bydand 67.22%

HSL 15.41%

18 x Nominees 9.90%

Others 7.47%

The "others" are the small fan shareholdings mostly of folk that may have invested a couple of hundred pounds either many years ago, or in the more recent share issue (2015).  

Clearly the nominees are critical. It's hard to believe they arent held by either an individual or a consortium given the layered sizes of the tranches and the similarity of names of the names. Presumably Farmer, Petrie and Gordon know who these people are, and Gordon is cool with it. That would suggest to me he is confident they wont be sold to HSL (blocking him ever getting to 75%) . 

Tell tale sign would be if any of them are sold to him or his own 'nominees'

I'm think he will want to secure 75% to keep his options open re the assets and in terms of future sale value?

Edited by scott herbertson

4 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Because we were playing different teams and played better in the games than Hibs did.

Teams different  = fact ( Stirling in League 2, Dundee United favourites to win the Championship).

Played better - heard no booing, Hibs fans booed their team on Saturday (fact from Hibs net).We coasted against Cowdenbeath Hibs struggled against Alloa (according to reports ont he fans websites). We had the vast majority of play and chances vs D. Utd. Hibs appearently struggled vs Stirling.

We have two class players to return (Naismith and Haring) and talk of another midfielder coming in  = fact

Hibs manager says his transfer business is done = fact

While your statement is factual it is selective and seems designed to make us look bad and hibs look better - why do that?

My point was not to make us look bad and Hibs look better, it was to draw comparison between the results we’ve both had. My point was also more, lets focus on us rather than hibs. I did however forget that this is a hearts forum and a thread for laughing at hibs, that was my only mistake. 

scott herbertson
Just now, busby1985 said:

My point was not to make us look bad and Hibs look better, it was to draw comparison between the results we’ve both had. My point was also more, lets focus on us rather than hibs. I did however forget that this is a hearts forum and a thread for laughing at hibs, that was my only mistake. 

Fair enough - I know you're a good Hearts fan.  

11 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Bydand 67.22%

HSL 15.41%

18 x Nominees 9.90%

Others 7.47%

Thank you. Where can I find a note of shareholders? I couldn’t find this info on the companies house website.

46 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Logic doesn't come into it they are Hibs and they are crap.

They could win the champions league and they would still be Leith scum.

Try and get in the spirit of things ffs 😊

Footballfirst
9 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Thank you. Where can I find a note of shareholders? I couldn’t find this info on the companies house website.

You can get the list as an appendix to the "Confirmation Statement" lodged on 6 February 2019.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC005323/filing-history?page=1

The listing reflects the shareholdings as at 31 December 2018.

There have been three allotments of shares ("Statement of capital") since then which will alter the percentages from these at the end of the year. The first two went to HSL and the third to Bydand.

Edited by Footballfirst

7 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Logic doesn't come into it they are Hibs and they are crap.

They could win the champions league and they would still be Leith scum.

Try and get in the spirit of things ffs 😊

😂😂 **** Feckingbottom and all that sail with him. 

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

:yas:

1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

I'd suggest you're talking shite. We're Hearts fans, so of course we're going to laugh at hibs. Just so I'm clear obviously 

Byyy The Light
1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Does sound like hibs fans are starting to turn on heckingbottom a wee bit already. Honeymoon period well and truly on pause for now. Defeat to Arbroath would be utterly delicious but can't see it. 

My hibee mate saying he thinks he’ll be first sacking of the season. They’re not convinced by him at all. 

chester copperpot
35 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

That's better mate. Bravo 

46 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I won’t lie and say it didn’t feel better 

Aye, indeed.

It cleanses the soul.

👍

Hibs 3rd in their group now.  This game against Arbroath assumes major concen for them.  Even a draw will be calamatous.  

I have no idea how good Arbroath are but if they have a bit about them they could be Hecky's worst nightmare.

Hecky oot!

49 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

My hibee mate saying he thinks he’ll be first sacking of the season. They’re not convinced by him at all. 

I tend to agree! Stubbs had the cup runs to buy time and of course his ineffective but flairly as **** style! Lennon got them out the lower leagues and did well first season albeit with Stubbs team, he also had that victim tag so they defended him.... this geezer has zero going for him in terms of good grace it’s not lost on even the thickest of them his team were rank in the top 6 and his signings haven’t inspired them much. Things don’t go well and they’ll have him out of there! All that said this boy at Killie is on a sticky wicket after the Euro humiliation, could be close between them! They’ll both need to go before Xmas tho, as that’s when Lennon will spontaneously combust and Celtic will graciously part ways with the lunatic!

Edited by Rudy T

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Hibs 3rd in their group now.  This game against Arbroath assumes major concen for them.  Even a draw will be calamatous.  

I have no idea how good Arbroath are but if they have a bit about them they could be Hecky's worst nightmare.

Hecky oot!

If they can’t beat Arbroath then Hecky must stay!!! Never mind oot! This boy has the makings of the new Pat Fenlon 

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

If they can’t beat Arbroath then Hecky must stay!!! Never mind oot! This boy has the makings of the new Pat Fenlon 

😂

Horatio Caine
4 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Hecky oot!

Well, Arbroath are actually not bad!  Hibs drew 1-1 with Stirling Albion at Stirling.  Arbroath went there and won 6-1!!  They've got Dick Campbell in charge and although he's a real dinosaur, he knows how to get results.