Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, j1964m said:

I’ve heard Hibs give away a lot of free tickets to most home games every season not sure if true

They do,  if you're a charity then you can pretty much guarantee if you ask you'll get around 20 briefs for any home games 

4 hours ago, iainmac said:

This is what one of them posted to me on Twitter! ????

IMG_20190628_110439.jpg

Haha they had been using 7-0 for about 40 years prior to winning the scottish in 2016 along with Albert Kidd and they have the audacity to question 5-1's relevance ???????? roasters the lot of them 

bajthejambo

I don't get the "comfort blanket" put down? Surely their own success against a Championship Rangers a couple of years later is the real comfort blanket? As they suggest that it made our cup win insignificant.

Had they beaten us in a similar manner, then they could certainly make that arguement. Otherwise it's just incredibly foolish.

bringonthesevco
9 hours ago, Finlay James said:

Wouldn't worry about it mate, they've not been our rivals for about 30 years so it's no wonder they obsess about us so much.

Much as we’d all like to think that’s true it’s not really the case is it .... without checking I think the last time we had a better head to head record than them in a season was about 2013 - 2014 .....

Hectormasson
10 hours ago, DarioHMFC said:

This boy sounds like an idiot and is being selective in what Halkett is saying. Halkett somewhat praised Hibs too and was very positive about Edinburgh football saying Hearts and Hibs, and their rivalry, are just as big as Rangers and Celtic. 

Delighted what big Craig h said" ok maybe a bit tongue in cheek" but what's he meant to say' were absolutely s....e,& here just to make up the numbers ?? No chance " f...k the old firm or whatever their called now !!!

The Old Tolbooth

I've had a mate of mine (Carlisle fan) trying to tell me that Hibs have sold out for the friendly game against Carlisle coming up, I said Carlisle must be bringing about 14,000 fans then son, because you'll be lucky if Hibs have many at all there for that one, apparently it was a Hibs fan who told him this and he believed it the daft arse :facepalm:

Doctor FinnBarr
54 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I've had a mate of mine (Carlisle fan) trying to tell me that Hibs have sold out for the friendly game against Carlisle coming up, I said Carlisle must be bringing about 14,000 fans then son, because you'll be lucky if Hibs have many at all there for that one, apparently it was a Hibs fan who told him this and he believed it the daft arse :facepalm:

Isn't it in Carlisle?

Guest ToqueJambo
9 hours ago, iainmac said:

IMG_20190628_110439.jpg

To be fair, as comfort blankets go, it is VERY comfortable.

andyscott82
9 hours ago, iainmac said:

IMG_20190628_110439.jpg

I see that a lot from the vermin on twitter.

It confuses the hell out of me - why the **** would I not be comforted by fact that we absolutely annihilated them in the biggest derby that has ever been played?! 

Their stupidity really knows no bounds! 

31 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Certainly more comfortable than their tatty old 1973 comfort blanket. Full of holes where Hearts have kicked it in. 

They're other comfort blankets like flair, swashbuckling, Euro trailblazers, inventing floodlights, discovering Brazil, Bukta...don't even exist.

A bit like the Emperor's clothes. 

42 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

4 minutes ago, andyscott82 said:

I see that a lot from the vermin on twitter.

It confuses the hell out of me - why the **** would I not be comforted by fact that we absolutely annihilated them in the biggest derby that has ever been played?! 

Their stupidity really knows no bounds! 

3 minutes ago, martoon said:

Certainly more comfortable than their tatty old 1973 comfort blanket. Full of holes where Hearts have kicked it in. 

They're other comfort blankets like flair, swashbuckling, Euro trailblazers, inventing floodlights, discovering Brazil, Bukta...don't even exist.

A bit like the Emperor's clothes. 

What is it that we need comforted about? I mean, if you are going to try and just palm off the greatest victory ever between your team and their greatest rivals, then you must have achieved some great victory against them... right?

?

Judge Fudge

In my experience most hibs fans are disarmed immediately when you don't show hatred towards them.  The underlying pity theme works a treat with the very few that are left. They feel like the black sheep of Edinburgh, and they are . They know they made the wrong choice. Don't beat a hibby up, let them do it themselves .

Guest ToqueJambo

All Hibs have to do to end the 5-1 chat forever is to beat us 5-1 in a cup final, or even just a cup tie.

I mean it's easy right? Any team can do it. Happens all the time. Nothing worth celebrating. Just a comfort blanket.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
2 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

They're playing away at Carlisle and tbf to them, they did sell out their allocation. All 200 tickets.

17 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

They're playing away at Carlisle and tbf to them, they did sell out their allocation. All 200 tickets.

:rofl:

The Old Tolbooth
12 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Ha ha, I did say to him that it was weird that Hibs would play someone so shitty at home ?

They are an absolute joke.

Only Hibs could slate the FoH only to set up an absolutely embarrasing copy cat scheme with about 50 donators.

Only Hibs could throw a party to celebrate their 'rivals' being relegated and then proceed to be relegated themselves.

Only Hibs could pretend the cup final in May 2012 didn't bother them but then act like 2016 was the biggest day in their lives. And also act like they beat us in the final.

They are about as relevant to Hearts as Kilmarnock. Just another mid table side who sometimes finish above us, often below us, sometimes get the odd good result against us but over the history of Scottish football are nowhere near us.

15 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Aye, they sold 50 adults, 100 ‘concessions’ and gave away the rest. 

Got a couple of Hibs supporting pals they've always been ok however I'm going to go on about the majority here. Since that 2016 cup win they have become completely unbearable. Before that cup win I remember looking at attendances at their home games and some games they barely broke 9,000 . Since that win against Rangers which we'll never hear the end of their crowds have nearly doubled and they have this newly found sense of self confidence and arrogance like they've always been a massive club. Throughout my life they've always been mediocre at very best, the 5-1 broke them completely but they kid themselves on that they've had this revival when will reach heights they never ever got to in the first place. 

From my observation and living over a side of the city where a lot of them dwell I've come to the conclusion that when the going gets tough they give up and seem to **** off at the drop of a hat, when things go ok(its never been great for them has it) they all crawl out the woodwork. ................folk like that are never to be trusted in life .  Biggest bandwagon jumpers going. They are completely obsessed with us as well. Wee team 

Get a bit bored of these threads, always look in but they just end up being the same old. Wish new season would hurry up and then we can have some real stuff to talk push about. 

13 hours ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

They are an absolute joke.

Only Hibs could slate the FoH only to set up an absolutely embarrasing copy cat scheme with about 50 donators.

Only Hibs could throw a party to celebrate their 'rivals' being relegated and then proceed to be relegated themselves.

Only Hibs could pretend the cup final in May 2012 didn't bother them but then act like 2016 was the biggest day in their lives. And also act like they beat us in the final.

They are about as relevant to Hearts as Kilmarnock. Just another mid table side who sometimes finish above us, often below us, sometimes get the odd good result against us but over the history of Scottish football are nowhere near us.

Cracking post.

They're thrilled to bits about the Arbroath result on Hibs.nest. It even has its own indecently long thread.  

I've tried to find the "are hertz deid yet" mega thread but can't. Perhaps it's been deleted. Shame, if so, as it was a belter. The anger and hatred caused by 17, 22, Hampden's 4-0 and 5-1...is there in all its glory, glory.

A thread worthy of a book. A cautionary tale about hate and how it unhinges the mind. 

Title suggestions welcome... 

On 28/06/2019 at 16:58, bringonthesevco said:

Much as we’d all like to think that’s true it’s not really the case is it .... without checking I think the last time we had a better head to head record than them in a season was about 2013 - 2014 .....

Could be something to do with the fact they were stuck in the second division for a while:laugh:

1 hour ago, martoon said:

They're thrilled to bits about the Arbroath result on Hibs.nest. It even has its own indecently long thread.  

I've tried to find the "are hertz deid yet" mega thread but can't. Perhaps it's been deleted. Shame, if so, as it was a belter. The anger and hatred caused by 17, 22, Hampden's 4-0 and 5-1...is there in all its glory, glory.

A thread worthy of a book. A cautionary tale about hate and how it unhinges the mind. 

Title suggestions welcome... 

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?158395-Share-Transfers-Agreed-Cooling-off-period/page1052&styleid=22

'welcome. B)

Just now, iainmac said:

For maximum hilarity just skim read that thread & linger on greenginger' s posts. ? ? ? ? 

I specifically posted a page where Sergey was 'active'... giggleicious.

8 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Need to finish above Hibs next season, simply need to.  

Absolutely it might just shut them up for 5 minutes.

22 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I specifically posted a page where Sergey was 'active'... giggleicious.

Sergey, Bajillions & Greenginger - they certainly had the measure of us. I could tell you more but you'd have to PM me a tenner. 

3 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Sergey, Bajillions & Greenginger - they certainly had the measure of us. I could tell you more but you'd have to PM me a tenner. 

Originally Posted by Hermit Crab:
They seem 99% certain the cva will be accepted. What is the feeling on here? Yes/No??

Sergey 09:54 PM 17-11-2013
The 99% you refer aren't really the full 'Bob Dylan' and I'd take anything they assume as a personal schadenfreude.

They haven't a ****in' clue what's going on. They don't even know who paid for the wreaths at their annual WWI get-together, or indeed, if they were paid for at all.

Just enquire about who holds the UBIG shareholding - that'll get them scratching their heads and will no doubt bring on a new 15 page thread on Kickback, with little further facts to the matter other than a few folks boshing one out that all will be OK.

...................................................................................................................................................................

Trolololololololololol... *****. ?

4 minutes ago, iainmac said:

A triumvirate of tits...

Or should that be willy's?

5 minutes ago, martoon said:

A triumvirate of tits...

Or should that be willy's?

3richards.jpg

From STV Premiership transfers page.

Hibs

IN: Scott Allan (Celtic), Adam Jackson (Barnsley), Joe Newell (Rotherham), Christian Doidge (Forest Green Rovers), Tom James (Yeovil Town), Chris Maxwell (loan, Preston)

OUT: Mark Milligan (Released), Gael Bigirimana (Released), Jonathan Spector (Released), Marvin Bartley (Livingston), Ross Laidlaw (Ross County), Lewis Allan (Released), Miquel Nelom (Released), Stephane Omeonga (Genoa, loan ended), Adam Bogdan (Liverpool, loan ended), Marc McNulty (Reading, loan ended), Ryan Gauld (Sporting, loan ended), Thomas Agyepong (Manchester City, loan ended), Darnell Johnson (Leicester City, loan ended)

No wonder their agent bill was huge. That’s a fair few loan deals. Not forgetting the signings made by their DoF when they had no manager.

4 minutes ago, hawaii said:

From STV Premiership transfers page.

Hibs

IN: Scott Allan (Celtic), Adam Jackson (Barnsley), Joe Newell (Rotherham), Christian Doidge (Forest Green Rovers), Tom James (Yeovil Town), Chris Maxwell (loan, Preston)

OUT: Mark Milligan (Released), Gael Bigirimana (Released), Jonathan Spector (Released), Marvin Bartley (Livingston), Ross Laidlaw (Ross County), Lewis Allan (Released), Miquel Nelom (Released), Stephane Omeonga (Genoa, loan ended), Adam Bogdan (Liverpool, loan ended), Marc McNulty (Reading, loan ended), Ryan Gauld (Sporting, loan ended), Thomas Agyepong (Manchester City, loan ended), Darnell Johnson (Leicester City, loan ended)

No wonder their agent bill was huge. That’s a fair few loan deals. Not forgetting the signings made by their DoF when they had no manager.

I'd take Omeonga if he was available.

1 hour ago, martoon said:

Cheers. That, and a few cold Birra Moretti's will go down a treat this aft. Especially if the sun comes out and stays out. :lol:

This one from Bajillions/Fring is funny:

Originally Posted by Antwerphibs:
Didn't intend it to be a shot at you or anything bajillions. But they will get at least a years grace from their fans for relegation and I'm fairly sure they will come back up. By that point their debt will be minimal and they will still have a competitive budget.
You say they aren't being run in an efficient manner, but bdo are running them at a surplus even with only 3,000 season ticket sales, I don't see how that's inefficient?

Gus Fring 07:36 PM 18-11-2013
They arent though. I thought that too until speaking to my source yesterday. They are getting desperate for cash again as match day revenues are falling and in particular hospitality has dropped significantly. This is why half season tickets are on sale already. Most clubs will wait until late December/January to start allowing or relying on Half season ticket attendances. It was hoped the Wolfsburg game would raise some funds but it actually cost them money.

If they get relegated and come back up, their debt will be the same because no payments are due to be made until the 2015/16 season. The first full seasons Direct Debits are for running the club. There is no way they will keep the direct debit numbers up if they get relegated and everyone knows it.

Mackie and Ford have already seen the iceberg, the current business plan is pie in the sky stuff.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Trololololololololol :lol:

Maple Leaf
On 28/06/2019 at 03:03, Icon of Symmetry said:

This is correct. Anyone who snooped on their forum and paid attention in the period from the start of 12 in a row - through the 2012 Cup Final beasting - to the aftermath of us exiting administration knows exactly what these creatures are like, and why.

We totally dominated them on the park. They couldn’t handle it and were in denial looking for any comfort blanket they could find.

They cling on to our debts being our undoing throughout that domination.

2012 happened. At this point their message-board became a poisonous nest of bitterness, and they decided that the ‘gloves were off’. All Hibs fans were to try and cause as many problems for us as possible.

Our debts caught up with us. They genuinely thought they could play a part in killing us off. Taking the lead from their Celtic buddies, they thought we would go the same way as their rivals did, and they wanted to play a role in bringing that about.

Hundreds of emails and media mischief-making later, their hopes were dashed. We exited admin with our CVA lifeline.

They then decided that this wasn’t so bad, as we would struggle in the lower divisions and they would go from strength to strength in the Premiership, in our absence. The Huns were going to keep us down there for a second season at least.

Hibs got relegated with us. We bounced straight back up. The Huns followed a year later, and they spent three seasons in the bush league.

FoH and Budge not only saved us, but they massively built up our infrastructure, ending their dreams of us moving to Murrayfield or out of town and struggling to a slow lingering death.

Their bitterness at all of this has changed them. They are no longer just a rival with no real hatred. They utterly despise us. They feel as though justice was never done, for our domination and humiliation of them.

Top marks!!  :bravo:

56 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Top marks!!  :bravo:

All true as well. That stand of ours is like a monument to them. It’s a monument to their failures, and shattered dreams. Every time they walk or drive past it, it taunts them.

:verysmug:

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

This one from Bajillions/Fring is funny:

Originally Posted by Antwerphibs:
Didn't intend it to be a shot at you or anything bajillions. But they will get at least a years grace from their fans for relegation and I'm fairly sure they will come back up. By that point their debt will be minimal and they will still have a competitive budget.
You say they aren't being run in an efficient manner, but bdo are running them at a surplus even with only 3,000 season ticket sales, I don't see how that's inefficient?

Gus Fring 07:36 PM 18-11-2013
They arent though. I thought that too until speaking to my source yesterday. They are getting desperate for cash again as match day revenues are falling and in particular hospitality has dropped significantly. This is why half season tickets are on sale already. Most clubs will wait until late December/January to start allowing or relying on Half season ticket attendances. It was hoped the Wolfsburg game would raise some funds but it actually cost them money.

If they get relegated and come back up, their debt will be the same because no payments are due to be made until the 2015/16 season. The first full seasons Direct Debits are for running the club. There is no way they will keep the direct debit numbers up if they get relegated and everyone knows it.

Mackie and Ford have already seen the iceberg, the current business plan is pie in the sky stuff.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Trololololololololol :lol:

They all seemed terrified of him at the time. Timorous wee scuttlers apologising in advance for daring to question his, and the other ringleaders, delusions.

The opening post above just screams "please don't hurt me". 

"speaking to my source". A mirror is not a source. :lol:

Edited by martoon

1 minute ago, martoon said:

They all seemed terrified of him at the time. Timorous wee scuttlers apologising in advance for daring to question his, and the other ringleaders, delusions.

The opening post above just screams "please don't hurt me". 

His true identity was revealed on their Private Members board version of the thread. Although I believe he complained about his identity being publicised. He was alleged to be an employee of a well-known news publication, but that publication was at pains to deny it.

40 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

His true identity was revealed on their Private Members board version of the thread. Although I believe he complained about his identity being publicised. He was alleged to be an employee of a well-known news publication, but that publication was at pains to deny it.

Cheers again for the link. Page 1530 onward (CVA day) is a fantastic read.

Particularly enjoyed the "oh well, they've got away with it, let's just hope we don't get relegated, too" post. The last wee crumb they had left to feed off was our relegation then... 

:4_1_72:

Hibernian FC and all those who scuttle around it. 

59 minutes ago, martoon said:

Cheers again for the link. Page 1530 onward (CVA day) is a fantastic read.

Particularly enjoyed the "oh well, they've got away with it, let's just hope we don't get relegated, too" post. The last wee crumb they had left to feed off was our relegation then... 

:4_1_72:

Hibernian FC and all those who scuttle around it. 

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

It's actually a disgrace.

He along with many others actively sought to do damage to our club.

Wouldn't clean the shit of my shoe with the EEN and their stories of ambush by pavement dancers.

the general

I see Tam McManus is tweeting about exciting announcements coming in next few days

His track record on being ITK is horrendous but has to be right eventually 

3 minutes ago, the general said:

I see Tam McManus is tweeting about exciting announcements coming in next few days

His track record on being ITK is horrendous but has to be right eventually 

Maybe McGinn sold and a wee windfall for them? 

6 hours ago, iainmac said:

For maximum hilarity just skim read that thread & linger on greenginger' s posts. ? ? ? ? 

Even now that thread is a joy to pour a cuppa and read through. Particular highlight for me was when everyone turned on Sergey/Sangar/Kato and his other aliases and started calling him out for the shitehawk he is. 

the general
44 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Maybe McGinn sold and a wee windfall for them? 

That or a takeover seem top of the pops

...a bit disco

Scottish rich bloke living in the USA apparently primed for a takeover.

Please be ‘off the radar’ wealth!!??

Please be ‘off the radar’ wealth!!??

Please be ‘off the radar’ wealth!!??