Oh to be a Hibs fan

mscjambo

I know it crops up fairly regularly on here but probably worth a mention again; if for nothing else simply to laugh at Hibs fans. 

In a WhatsApp group I'm in mates from school a mate of the Hibee persuasion started having a dig at the Halkett interview in the EEN. Seemingly follows a thread on the inbred.net Hibs forum.

The jist is Halkett is deluded in saying we are a big club when they are bigger. Halkett said about the stadium, seemingly delusional comment because theirs is bigger, to win trophies but Levein hasn't won any (forgetting that Heckingbotton) has a massive collection of medals, apparently we are in mountains of debt and our training ground is crap even though Hibs have at points hired the oriam for reserve games?

I'm not sure why you become so obsessed with what your rivals say and do, personally I couldn't give a stuff about what all the lower league players from England they are signing have to say.

It's weird how obsessed they are with hearts. Apparently as well we had thousands of cup final tickets left unsold. Semi intelligent Hibs fans strangely buy into the chat too. It's just weird that you make up lies to suit an agenda. Weirdos

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anything to get over then fact their uncle is their father. 

Edited by Restonbabe

It’s quite funny actually, because the interview in question is actually Halkett talking up Edinburgh’s football rivalry, from the point of view of a guy who grew up just outside of Glasgow - supporting Rangers. He says that being part of the goldfish bowl, you don’t really appreciate the size of the Edinburgh clubs and their rivalry, until you become a part of it. Quite what Hibs fans find funny about that, I’ll never know.

I think the problem is that they are idiots.

CloustonHMFC
24 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

I know it crops up fairly regularly on here but probably worth a mention again; if for nothing else simply to laugh at Hibs fans. 

In a WhatsApp group I'm in mates from school a mate of the Hibee persuasion started having a dig at the Halkett interview in the EEN. Seemingly follows a thread on the inbred.net Hibs forum.

The jist is Halkett is deluded in saying we are a big club when they are bigger. Halkett said about the stadium, seemingly delusional comment because theirs is bigger, to win trophies but Levein hasn't won any (forgetting that Heckingbotton) has a massive collection of medals, apparently we are in mountains of debt and our training ground is crap even though Hibs have at points hired the oriam for reserve games?

I'm not sure why you become so obsessed with what your rivals say and do, personally I couldn't give a stuff about what all the lower league players from England they are signing have to say.

It's weird how obsessed they are with hearts. Apparently as well we had thousands of cup final tickets left unsold. Semi intelligent Hibs fans strangely buy into the chat too. It's just weird that you make up lies to suit an agenda. Weirdos

This boy sounds like an idiot and is being selective in what Halkett is saying. Halkett somewhat praised Hibs too and was very positive about Edinburgh football saying Hearts and Hibs, and their rivalry, are just as big as Rangers and Celtic. 

I pay little or no attention to anything most if them say.  They are totally obsessed with us and are filled with an all consuming envy of us.  They know there place in the natural order of things and it eats into their persona every day. All the hatred and bile that's spouted on their drivel site is proof of this.  Long may it continue. It's wonderful to see the anger and agitation that we give the  mutants.

Finlay James

Wouldn't worry about it mate, they've not been our rivals for about 30 years so it's no wonder they obsess about us so much.

23 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

This boy sounds like an idiot and is being selective in what Halkett is saying. Halkett somewhat praised Hibs too and was very positive about Edinburgh football saying Hearts and Hibs, and their rivalry, are just as big as Rangers and Celtic. 

That's kind of my point. In other areas of life quite sensible. But so narrow minded with football, very much like old firm fans. Definitely worse of late

It used to be good banter with them 

5-1 destroyed them make no mistake about it. Throw in us making it out of admin unscathed then you've got some bitter angry fans who have taken some punishment from us over the decades. Writing emails to the Lithuanian authorities FFS, desperate to kill us off just sums them up 

An absolute shithouse of a club, with absolute shithouse fans who might be dangerous if they had braincells.

A support who think they're somewhat relevant in pop culture and have became the peoples club, when in fact their contributions to society are a set of dwarf shagging twins, a sleazy **** in John Leslie, and the lead character of a film/boom about taking smack.

I absolutely love Hibs being our rivals because it really is non stop fun when the Lochend carnival are in town.

1 hour ago, mscjambo said:

Wish to **** the clown was in my what's app chat , always love ripping the deluded till it hurts. 

William H. Bonney
1 hour ago, mscjambo said:

I'm not sure why you become so obsessed with , personally I couldn't give a stuff about what all the lower league players from England they are signing have to say.

And yet here you are. 

25 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

5-1 destroyed them make no mistake about it. Throw in us making it out of admin unscathed then you've got some bitter angry fans who have taken some punishment from us over the decades. Writing emails to the Lithuanian authorities FFS, desperate to kill us off just sums them up 

This is correct. Anyone who snooped on their forum and paid attention in the period from the start of 12 in a row - through the 2012 Cup Final beasting - to the aftermath of us exiting administration knows exactly what these creatures are like, and why.

We totally dominated them on the park. They couldn’t handle it and were in denial looking for any comfort blanket they could find.

They cling on to our debts being our undoing throughout that domination.

2012 happened. At this point their message-board became a poisonous nest of bitterness, and they decided that the ‘gloves were off’. All Hibs fans were to try and cause as many problems for us as possible.

Our debts caught up with us. They genuinely thought they could play a part in killing us off. Taking the lead from their Celtic buddies, they thought we would go the same way as their rivals did, and they wanted to play a role in bringing that about.

Hundreds of emails and media mischief-making later, their hopes were dashed. We exited admin with our CVA lifeline.

They then decided that this wasn’t so bad, as we would struggle in the lower divisions and they would go from strength to strength in the Premiership, in our absence. The Huns were going to keep us down there for a second season at least.

Hibs got relegated with us. We bounced straight back up. The Huns followed a year later, and they spent three seasons in the bush league.

FoH and Budge not only saved us, but they massively built up our infrastructure, ending their dreams of us moving to Murrayfield or out of town and struggling to a slow lingering death.

Their bitterness at all of this has changed them. They are no longer just a rival with no real hatred. They utterly despise us. They feel as though justice was never done, for our domination and humiliation of them.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Finlay James
3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

This is correct. Anyone who snooped on their forum and paid attention in the period from the start of 12 in a row - through the 2012 Cup Final beasting - to the aftermath of us exiting administration knows exactly what these creatures are like, and why.

We totally dominated them on the park. They couldn’t handle it and were in denial looking for any comfort blanket they could find.

2012 happened. At this point there messageboard became a best of bitterness and they decided that the ‘gloves were off’. All Hibs fans were to try and cause as many problems for us as possible.

Our debts caught up with us. They genuinely thought they could play a part in killing us off. Taking the lead from their Celtic buddies, they thought we would go the same way as their rivals did, and they wanted to play a role in bringing that about.

Hundreds of emails and media mischief-making later, their hopes were dashed. We exited admin with our CVA lifeline.

They then decided that this wasn’t so bad, as we would struggle in the lower divisions and they would go from strength to strength in the Premiership, in our absence. The Huns were going to keep us down there for a second season at least.

Hibs got relegated with us. We bounced straight back up. The Huns followed a year later, and they spent three seasons in the bush league.

FoH and Budge not only saved us, but they massively built up our infrastructure, ending their dreams of us moving to Murrayfield or out of town and struggling to a slow lingering death.

Their bitterness at all of this has changed them. They are no longer just a rival with no real hatred. They utterly despise us. They feel as though justice was never done, for our domination and humiliation of them.

This 100%.  They are a sad, sad excuse for a football club and their fans are just the dregs of society.

With the signings they have made, they'll be reacquainted with the championship again soon enough.

Class of 75
27 minutes ago, Locky said:

An absolute shithouse of a club, with absolute shithouse fans who might be dangerous if they had braincells.

A support who think they're somewhat relevant in pop culture and have became the peoples club, when in fact their contributions to society are a set of dwarf shagging twins, a sleazy **** in John Leslie, and the lead character of a film/boom about taking smack.

I absolutely love Hibs being our rivals because it really is non stop fun when the Lochend carnival are in town.

Mate brilliant post. Really cheered me up this morning. So true. 

9 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

2012 happened. At this point their message-board became a poisonous nest of bitterness, and they decided that the ‘gloves were off’. All Hibs fans were to try and cause as many problems for us as possible.

Great post and so true. Couldn't put it better myself. 

I'm a firm believer that we are far more level headed about the rivalry, where as Hubz are steeped in bitterness and resentment. 

Some of their claims are absolutely ridiculous. 

I couldn't live my life day to day with the seethe that seems to run in their veins. 

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

It’s quite funny actually, because the interview in question is actually Halkett talking up Edinburgh’s football rivalry, from the point of view of a guy who grew up just outside of Glasgow - supporting Rangers. He says that being part of the goldfish bowl, you don’t really appreciate the size of the Edinburgh clubs and their rivalry, until you become a part of it. Quite what Hibs fans find funny about that, I’ll never know.

I think the problem is that they are idiots.

Nailed it on both counts! 

Brighton Jambo

If Hibs fans were a family friend or colleague you would sit down with them and persuade them to seek support.

22 in a row started the issue

the 5-1 cup final win pushed them to the brink

but the humiliation of having a relegation party then being relegated themselves and taking years to come back up while we won the league in our first season has properly broken them.  I don’t think this generation of Hibs fans will ever be able to recover from that level of humiliation and they know it.  They pretend they don’t care but it’s there, deep down, eating at them every day and their delusional ramblings on a range of topics is clear evidence of it.  

TyphoonJambo

**** em, spoonburning sisterfisting tramps. 

On their giant thread on our new stand, they're now trying to take the piss out of their Hearts fan mates that are talking about filling in the corners to increase capacity.

Calling us delusional as their construction experts are saying we can't do it because of the floodlight pylons.

Little do they know:rofl:

I love the way the slightest thing Hearts do or say triggers another thread over there and another flurry of hatred. Out come the usual suspects, bristling with 5-1 rage and CVA fury, desperately trying to convince themselves that a once in 117 years event somehow wipes away everything wretched that's ever happened. 

Remember their pre 2012 Cup final mantra: "if Hearts win nothing changes but if Hibs win everything changes".

There's the inferiority they feel, right there. They came up with that drivel all on their own. A self acknowledgement of where they see their own club in comparison to ours. 

35 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

That sums it up quite nicely, it's almost unbelievable how much we destroyed them over that period. Not even in anyone's wildest dreams could you make up the whole situation from 5-1 to relegation parties, them getting dragged in to the relegation play offs, the way the play offs played out etc. Actually unreal, they will never get over that.

Stephen Muddie
9 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

That sums it up quite nicely, it's almost unbelievable how much we destroyed them over that period. Not even in anyone's wildest dreams could you make up the whole situation from 5-1 to relegation parties, them getting dragged in to the relegation play offs, the way the play offs played out etc. Actually unreal, they will never get over that.

Think it's important to add that they didn't even get to see their team lift the cup as they collectively decided to riot instead of celebrating. 

Fecking pond life

That rancid shower live in a fantasy world, they are delusional, paranoid, bitter to the core and hate everything that is HMFC. Never forget, they wanted Hearts dead.

I take enormous satisfaction that our famous club has totally broken them. From the bottom of my heart I wish them nothing but pain and continued suffering.

1 hour ago, Dino Velvet said:

And yet here you are. 

But I'm actually not. Where am I talking about a Hibs player, Hibs financial situation, Hibs stadium? Do you come on to deliberately try to cause an argument? Try reading the context of the post eh....

2 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

But I'm actually not. Where am I talking about a Hibs player, Hibs financial situation, Hibs stadium? Do you come on to deliberately try to cause an argument? Try reading the context of the post eh....

I agree with you. Their risible behaviour needs to be acknowledged in my opinion. Then ridiculed, obviously.

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Hibs died after our takeover bid failed. No way are they bigger. 

They weren't even bigger beforehand either. 

So having a higher average attendance than us for about the third time in 35 years makes them Edinburghs big team.?

25 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

Remember making your way through to Glasgow that Saturday morning? I do. Met a few Hibs supporters along the way. Every single one of them had fear in their eyes. You just knew what was going to happen... but to do it by such a margin? Glorious.

It absolutely destroyed many of them, and finished the job that was started with 22 in a row, carried on through our 98 cup win coinciding with their relegation, eked out further via the semi hammering in 2006, and coming right at the end of a 12 in a row.

The eighties through to now have seen us completely dominate them in every single way possible. They thought we would have to suffer a period of being the underdog, or even complete annihilation to pay for it... it never happened.

They hate us now. Absolutely despise our very existence, for it reminds them of what we did to them. ?

TommiGronlund

There stadium being bigger is irrelevant as they don't sell out as often as we do, I have a hibs fan at my work who got a hard on about hibs getting awarded a gold merit certification recently and we only got silver.... Who cares its bums on seats that counts 

A background to Hibs “state of the art training ground.” Site was originally a coal mine and the semi ruined colliery buildings were taken over by a dairy farm. This was subsequently demolished and a few inches of top soil were laid over the rubble to create Hibs training pitch. It’s next door to an outdoor pig farm which is run by a guy who can’t stand Hibs. 

Hibs have the worst derby record in Europe and have won less trophies than Hearts. Their attendances which historically have always been lower than Hearts, have been massaged last season to make them look bigger. They have the worst record for any Scottish club in Europe tournaments. Their players have happily taken part in racist rants.  They exist only because a multi millionaire took over their debt. Their support has a shocking record for violence and has its own Wiki page devoted to their antics.

if that’s a family run club then they have a strange concept of what a family is.

I think this season we will be back to dominating them in the derbys.  Sick of this little voice they have found since winning the cup that they ar some sort fo super power now.  

Sooner they are back in that box the better. 

9 minutes ago, Prof said:

A background to Hibs “state of the art training ground.” Site was originally a coal mine and the semi ruined colliery buildings were taken over by a dairy farm. This was subsequently demolished and a few inches of top soil were laid over the rubble to create Hibs training pitch. It’s next door to an outdoor pig farm which is run by a guy who can’t stand Hibs. 

Hibs have the worst derby record in Europe and have won less trophies than Hearts. Their attendances which historically have always been lower than Hearts, have been massaged last season to make them look bigger. They have the worst record for any Scottish club in Europe tournaments. Their players have happily taken part in racist rants.  They exist only because a multi millionaire took over their debt. Their support has a shocking record for violence and has its own Wiki page devoted to their antics.

if that’s a family run club then they have a strange concept of what a family is.

A fairly clear and obvious example of the dangers of inbreeding:biggrin:

Montgomery Brewster
2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

This

Montgomery Brewster
24 minutes ago, Bainy said:

I think this season we will be back to dominating them in the derbys.  Sick of this little voice they have found since winning the cup that they ar some sort fo super power now.  

Absolutely  yes

27 minutes ago, Bainy said:

Won one cup that somehow erases getting smashed 5-1 

40 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Tell a hobbit that WM in fact saved them and watch their reaction :laugh:

The truth hurts! ?

4 hours ago, mscjambo said:

They all hate us with a passion, and are completely deluded. I have a few of them at work, and they just go into autopilot when talking about Hearts. 

I kid you not, if we signed Messi tomorrow, they would say his best years are behind him, and he's on his way out, and he won't be able to handle the pace and physical aspects of the game in Scotland.........blah blah blah blah

3 hours ago, kimosavi said:

This is what one of them posted to me on Twitter! ????

IMG_20190628_110439.jpg

It should have been ten
4 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Can’t stand them. Oh for another 22 in a row. 

This 

Who_put_the_ball_in...
4 hours ago, mscjambo said:

On the subject of training grounds the hibs team are doing their preseason gym work at Pure Gym Fort Kinnaird. The Tranent Tatty Field not cutting the mustard. 

Hearts support is the biggest in Scotland outside the old firm, overall. They will occasionally have a fraction bigger during good times in the occasional season or two but that returns to normal once the bells & whistles stop. The history books' stats say so.

If anything...Hibs should be more grateful of Hearts than we need to be of them. We allowed them (with other clubs) to play in the Scottish Leagues first & foremost

If it wasn't for Wallace Mercer and the aborted takeover (of which Hearts fans stood side by side over) they wouldn't have known what Duff & Gray were up to in the late 80s. By getting them out they got taken over and won the Skol (League) Cup in 1991. Yet they have treated Mercer badly over the years, taking the mick out of his illness etc. and they seemed quite happy (probably not all of them) when he eventually passed away.

Under Vlad, we would sometimes play weakened teams in the League Cup competitions, one of which they knocked us out of in 2007 (I think) and went on to win it. The state Vlad left us in was a disgrace and they couldn't wait for the doors to finally close at Tynecastle, not thinking back to the Duff & Gray carry-on when they were weeks away from closure themselves.

Hibs should also be grateful to Robbie Neilson and some poor substitutions in the Scottish Cup in 2016 when they were 8 minutes away from being knocked out. They went on to win it. There are other bits n pieces throughout the years but overall, they should be more thankful of Hearts than we ever need to be with them.

Edited by jambonian

18 minutes ago, Who_put_the_ball_in... said:

On the subject of training grounds the hibs team are doing their preseason gym work at Pure Gym Fort Kinnaird. The Tranent Tatty Field not cutting the mustard. 

Some students must have booked the farm, amirite?

:verysmug:

Games 647
Wins 283
Draws 153
Losses 205

Say 4 games a year.  Giving them the benefit of doubt they will make top 6.

That's 18 years we could go without a win or draw against them.  Just to catch up.

18 Years.