Gretna boycott

Ryan Gosling

chester copperpot
This still a goer? Dont think it would be too bad an idea.

You being serious Chris.

I think a post match protest would be more in order, I.E giving the team full backing for 90 mins then refusing to leave the stadium at the end, with some pre planned songs.

I wont do it, but admire those who have the orchestra's to do so.

It has to get revived.... the mad fud is taking us for a right bunch of tubes !.... he has no intention of getting a real manager / good players in unless he's forced to..... and that won't happen till we get a backbone and show him we mean business. Ship up or Ship out !.... I'll gladly follow hearts at the meadows if I have to

chester copperpot
Please, respect my choice and use Tobias. :D Not sure I can be bothered any more this season.

Sorry, Toby.

Im one piece of straw from the camel's back being broken.

Ach I'm only going for the (lack of) banter.

Think I'll just get drunk on matchdays for the rest of the season.

Because Panilla's never came through?

Nah no boycotts but sit in protest or similar is needed. No shows aren't what we need right now.

Turn our backs on players like, Ruben, Eggy, Banks insert any other name here who are trying..... yeh right.

Chris you've changed your tune pretty quickly, take it the identity change has brought on a new persona.

Sorry, Toby.

Whit about your boy.:)

chester copperpot
Whit about your boy.:)

Damn, I was living out my fantasy there.

Thanks for bringing me back to reality, though in all fairness, if we keep these kind of performances up, he might not want to see out the remainder of the season.

Sorry, Toby.

Sounds like a plan.

Sergio Garcia
Because Panilla's never came through?

Nah no boycotts but sit in protest or similar is needed. No shows aren't what we need right now.

Turn our backs on players like, Ruben, Eggy, Banks insert any other name here who are trying..... yeh right.

Chris you've changed your tune pretty quickly, take it the identity change has brought on a new persona.

What about walking in 10mins late protest, sure this happened in an italian game a few months altho logistics of this would be a nightmare...........im just thinking out loud now!

chester copperpot
What about walking in 10mins late protest, sure this happened in an italian game a few months altho logistics of this would be a nightmare...........im just thinking out loud now!

We could always just ask the polis to put that barrier out along the back of the Wheatfield stand.

That should cause it even for the folk who dont wanna turn up 10 mins late.

Good plan though mate, we need to think about doing something.

The Italians have had a lot of practice in getting their opinions over to their clubs...

Going in late, at a set time

Turning their backs on the game

Leaving early, at a set time

Not celebrating goals (shouldn't be too hard that one)

They generally have a sense of unity though. We haven't.

Liverno who also play in maroon (infact thats a liverno scarf im wearing below) do that in protest of the Rome police for arresting their fans for doing the communist salute.

My old man went to a game and nearly got his head kicked in for walking in until he told them he knew big salvatori and then he got invited to the supporters club!

I think walking in 10 mins late is a great idea - means you can get that extra pint in too!

A complete boycott is wrong on many levels.

Something to hold the game up would be better..... 40 flares all let off at once or tons and tons and tons and tons of.... emmm Silly string lol.

Something that stops the game whilst a massive banner is un furled.

Sergio Garcia
We could always just ask the polis to put that barrier out along the back of the Wheatfield stand.

That should cause it even for the folk who dont wanna turn up 10 mins late.

Good plan though mate, we need to think about doing something.

Theres enough folk on here to think of something we can do surely, fair enough most of us numpties (me included) but even numpties can come up with great ideas!

chester copperpot
Theres enough folk on here to think of something we can do surely, fair enough most of us numpties (me included) but even numpties can come up with great ideas!

Think we need to start singing some anti romanov songs too, so that he and his cronies can hear how unhappy were are.

On another thread it was mentioned that Liverpool fans have already started to show they have the stones to stand up for their club, why don't Hearts fans have similar?

I'd boycott. Ferk the team, the club is more important than the players, if they can't be professional and WIN then why the hell are they paid money??

Whatever it takes, we should ALL be willing to do it. Songs and sit-ins are never gonna make Romanov give a sh*t, only empty seats. It'll soon be renewal time and only if he thinks his pocket money will be hit will he give a damn.

Think we need to start singing some anti romanov songs too, so that he and his cronies can hear how unhappy were are.

Problem is you need the majority to participate which I dont think would happen....

Something that only needs 50 - 100 organised people to do something would work, ie holding the game up some how and getting a massive banner out with a message would work.

Something to hold the game up would be better..... 40 flares all let off at once or tons and tons and tons and tons of.... emmm Silly string lol.

Something that stops the game whilst a massive banner is un furled.

Flares and silly string?? Not so sure that's a good idea, unless we want the demolition of Tynecastle to begin early...

I'll opt for the local monkey at this stage rather than the overseas organ-grinder.

If we can't beat Gretna - even with the squad we have - then that presumably is Frails team and tactics that are failing. The monkey will get most of my vitriol in that situation. The organ-grinder can't hear us from here anyway.

In any case a vote of no confidence in Frail is the same as a vote of no confidence in Romanov ... and if it takes hounding Frail out of Gorgie to get Romanov to come to a final management decision, then thats fine by me.

Malcolm Tucker

With that Name-Signature combo i doubt I can ever take you seriously anymore!

Flares and silly string?? Not so sure that's a good idea, unless we want the demolition of Tynecastle to begin early...

hehe silly string was a joke obviously lol.

ANything to hold the game up tho... couldnt really think of anything else but a good number of smoke bombs or something would do the trick.

hehe silly string was a joke obviously lol.

ANything to hold the game up tho... couldnt really think of anything else but a good number of smoke bombs or something would do the trick.

Was up for it a while ago but given our perilous league position and Gretna's win over Falkirk I think we need to get behind our team for this one....once we're definitely safe then let's protest :(

The Mighty Thor
I'll opt for the local monkey at this stage rather than the overseas organ-grinder.

If we can't beat Gretna - even with the squad we have - then that presumably is Frails team and tactics that are failing. The monkey will get most of my vitriol in that situation. The organ-grinder can't hear us from here anyway.

In any case a vote of no confidence in Frail is the same as a vote of no confidence in Romanov ... and if it takes hounding Frail out of Gorgie to get Romanov to come to a final management decision, then thats fine by me.

There is another man who sits in the main stand who, in my opinion, is more culpable than Frail. Korobochka.

I would advocate targeting him and anyone else of that ilk (i'm not sure if Lopez rocks up every now and then) and give them it tight from now until there is a resolution (their departure) to this whole shambolic situation.

:cool:

:mad:GREAT THINKING, HONESTLY , THE ANTI HEARTS/ROMANOV BRIGADE @ BBC SCOTLAND/SPORTSCENE WOULD JUMP ON IT IN A FLASH THEN THE ORGAN GRINDER WOULD TAKE NOTICE KNOWING THE "MONKEYS" WERE ON HIS BACK.

:cool:

:mad:GREAT THINKING, HONESTLY , THE ANTI HEARTS/ROMANOV BRIGADE @ BBC SCOTLAND/SPORTSCENE WOULD JUMP ON IT IN A FLASH THEN THE ORGAN GRINDER WOULD TAKE NOTICE KNOWING THE "MONKEYS" WERE ON HIS BACK.

Good lord, you sure do love to shout.

Has the new stand blinded everyone once again? If no manager by end of month then we were never going to get one in the first place.

What will it take? Romanov to come over and announce he's talking absolute gash then start laughing at each and every fan individually?

Frail won't do more than save us from relegation, but then that's not a very difficult job given the players we have now is it?

I'll bet my left nad on the fact that Romanov will do nothing and everyone else will "give him until the end of the season cos it's the team that matters and we need to get behind the team and Frail and the BBC are nasty pasties and and and and and....."

AND??? Wind the spring and let the panto kick off it's new season come August eh?

Dunk-Section G

I really dont like the ideas of boycotting matches.

I am a Hearts fan and go to the games to see the team play, giving them my full backing.

This does not make me a sheep as I believe there needs to be some concerted effort to give Romanov a kick in the ****.

Not going to games is not a constructive way of doing this.

There is another man who sits in the main stand who, in my opinion, is more culpable than Frail. Korobochka.

I would advocate targeting him and anyone else of that ilk (i'm not sure if Lopez rocks up every now and then) and give them it tight from now until there is a resolution (their departure) to this whole shambolic situation.

Not against that at all Mighty T. I think a few weeks ago there was a lot of support to "give it tight" to Angel at the first opportunity. He disappeared before we got the chance to do that.

I agree that Korobochka is just as deserving of our vocal contempt, as Angel was then and Frail is now. I opt only for Frail because he's the one (so we're led to believe anyway...) who has (ahem) autonomy of selection and tactics.

Just to make my position clear. I'm well aware that Romanov is the actual and deserved target for any anger from the fans. But tactically as it were, I'd rather kick away any of his remaining committee stooges if possible, and force him into a final management decision - for better or worse. I just know that the current situation of Shaggy's interim tenure is becoming impossible for us to bear too much longer.

The Old Tolbooth
Sorry, Toby.

And thats a change to normal matchdays because..................

You being serious Chris.

I think a post match protest would be more in order, I.E giving the team full backing for 90 mins then refusing to leave the stadium at the end, with some pre planned songs.

I wont do it, but admire those who have the orchestra's to do so.

Most of those players don't deserve any backing. Shower of *****e.

:P

The Mighty Thor
Not against that at all Mighty T. I think a few weeks ago there was a lot of support to "give it tight" to Angel at the first opportunity. He disappeared before we got the chance to do that.

I agree that Korobochka is just as deserving of our vocal contempt, as Angel was then and Frail is now. I opt only for Frail because he's the one (so we're led to believe anyway...) who has (ahem) autonomy of selection and tactics.

Just to make my position clear. I'm well aware that Romanov is the actual and deserved target for any anger from the fans. But tactically as it were, I'd rather kick away any of his remaining committee stooges if possible, and force him into a final management decision - for better or worse. I just know that the current situation of Shaggy's interim tenure is becoming impossible for us to bear too much longer.

Totally agree DB.

It's impossible to 'land a punch' on Romanov cos he's never here, nor is his spawn, nor Lopez or anyone of any note.

I reckon we're accelerating towards the crunch at the moment and the Gretna game on the 9th Feb will be our first opportunity post transfer window.

Mods - could you resurrect the "White Flag" thread please ?

We were getting somewhere with that - pricing flags etc ...

Mods - could you resurrect the "White Flag" thread please ?

We were getting somewhere with that - pricing flags etc ...

As I posted on another thread.... use A4 sheets of paper....so much cheaper and you can make Paper aeroplanes out of them! throw them on the pitch/player/official at your lesuire

I'll be travelling from Milan to Edinburgh for that weekend. I don't intend to boycott the match.

:rolleyes:

Good lord, you sure do love to shout.

Has the new stand blinded everyone once again? If no manager by end of month then we were never going to get one in the first place.

What will it take? Romanov to come over and announce he's talking absolute gash then start laughing at each and every fan individually?

Frail won't do more than save us from relegation, but then that's not a very difficult job given the players we have now is it?

I'll bet my left nad on the fact that Romanov will do nothing and everyone else will "give him until the end of the season cos it's the team that matters and we need to get behind the team and Frail and the BBC are nasty pasties and and and and and....."

AND??? Wind the spring and let the panto kick off it's new season come August eh?

SORRY FOR SHOUTING, IM SURE YOUR LEFT NAD IS SAFE COZ WE WILL ALL BE STANDING IN LINE LIKE SAD T**S FOR OUR SEASON TICKETS:dribble:

:rolleyes:

SORRY FOR SHOUTING, IM SURE YOUR LEFT NAD IS SAFE COZ WE WILL ALL BE STANDING IN LINE LIKE SAD T**S FOR OUR SEASON TICKETS:dribble:

And if the situation has not improved or indeed got worse then yes you will be rather sad standing in that line.

Archived