Which Hearts goal would you have liked to score.

Brick Tamland

Brick Tamland

Not necessarily the best you’ve seen but the one you would have most liked to score. 

Ferguson’s free kick against Bayern?

Stephane Adams when Amoruso let it run? 

Any one of Robbos against Hibs?

Beatties penalty?

Gowzers on 19th May?

Graham Weirs equaliser?

The Fozzy on the fence goal?

A clincher in the league title win in ‘58?

For me I would have loved to have scored Gowzers header on 19th May, that was the goal that emptied half the stadium and the goal that started the celebrations as we knew the cup was coming back to Gorgie. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• Hercules

• Brick Tamland

• Marvin

Stephen Muddie

De vries in Bordeaux, Robbie in Basle, or The Beattie. I would literally sell everything I own and go broke just to be him that day and do what he did.

been here before

Foster at ER

Adams SC final goal

Any at the old Tynecastle at the school end where you could turn and run over to the Shed in celebration.

Darren Barr on 19 may. Scoring the opener right in front of their fans, giving them the loser sign followed by a girfuy. My celebration would have been even more epic than gowser. 

been here before
19 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Ferguson’s free kick against Bayern?

It was Tosh McKinlay who took the free kick.

Ozturk or Pressley's penalty in 2002.

In fact, any significant goal at that shite hole, accompanied with a full lap of the pitch middle fingers aloft, and topped off with a flying Cantona style karate kick right into the east stand, hopefully taking some Stone Island wearing wanna be hard mans head clean off his shoulders.

One can only dream.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Hypothetically the sixth in the 2012 final. It was there for the taking but I didn't get the call from the bench. The only mistake Paulo made on the day. 

?

I would love to have scored David Templeton's goal at Easter Road where he ran passed numerous hibs players before scoring. That was my dream as a young lad and to do it in real life would have been great.

brunoatemyhamster

Glynn Snodin against Slavia. 

Id have taken my boots off and retired right there and then. 

Maybe the best strike I've ever seen in the flesh. 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

8 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Robbo away to Dundee United in 86

My favourite goal of the wee man. It was a belter. 

Unknown user
53 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Any at all, some shitty tap in from 1 yard would be awesome.

This, I think I'd just burst into tears too!

The Internet

Probably gowser in the final. But since it hasn't been mentioned I'll have to bring up Templeton's at anfield. Jumping into that crowd :pray:

Any goal in a derby. Followed by a red card for my exuberant celebration. 

But really Adam’s goal in the 98 final. I’d spontaneously jizzbust if I’d scored that. 

Edited by Zico

Absolute Scenes

Unpopular choice, but Ryan Edwards against the soapless

Just for the 10 minutes of unreal scenes where we had them utterly silenced

For a guy that's been subject to being frozen out, being told he may not have a future at the club, to come out of the dark and score a goal that took put fans into a frenzy, must have felt unbelievable for him.  

Gary Glen's at Easter Road when he rounded the keeper, Winked at the Hearts supporters before slotting it into the net.  What a ball that was from Karapidis!!  

The winner at Dens Park in 1986. 

I would have scored both the goals Colquhoun and Roberston butchered between them at 0-0. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Stephane Adams every single time. The most special goal in my lifetime 

Rudi’s first on the 19th May!!!

the goal which effectively won the cup and the one where I knew they weren’t coming back!!

at their end also.

loved that celebration!!!!

been here before
25 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Unpopular choice, but Ryan Edwards against the soapless

Just for the 10 minutes of unreal scenes where we had them utterly silenced

For a guy that's been subject to being frozen out, being told he may not have a future at the club, to come out of the dark and score a goal that took put fans into a frenzy, must have felt unbelievable for him.  

That one went through my head as Id love to have scored the goal that gave me possibly the best ten minutes Ill ever have with my son.

But then if Id scored it I wouldnt have been watching and celebrating with the wee dude...

It all gets a bit Twighlight Zone after that.

Edited by been here before

Paul Hartley's penalty against Aberdeen to clinch 2nd and hear the Champions League music.  Lost my sh**, goosebumps, adrenaline, tears..

Darren Barr's or Stephane Adam's in the finals.

Have a soft spot for Colin Cameron's lob on Leighton too. Great finish

Brick Tamland
1 hour ago, been here before said:

It was Tosh McKinlay who took the free kick.

No it wasn’t it was Iain Ferguson in a 1-0 win v Bayern Munich in 1989

Unknown user
Just now, Brick Tamland said:

Ferguson scored but Tosh took the free kick.

John Findlay

Adam 98. I was 35 years old. Been going to see Hearts since the age of 3. 32 years of being the bridesmaid gone in an instant. Tears of pure joy at the final whistle. Well worth the wait.

been here before
4 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Aye? Was it?

The game I was at this happened...

Brick Tamland
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Ferguson scored but Tosh took the free kick.

Apologies I just remember the strike and not the lay off

Brick Tamland
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye? Was it?

The game I was at this happened...

As my previous post Apologies all round it was the strike I remembered and not the lay off

54 minutes ago, Jambosimmy said:

Gary Glen's at Easter Road when he rounded the keeper, Winked at the Hearts supporters before slotting it into the net.  What a ball that was from Karapidis!!  

This is the one I was about to post. Emptying them from the Scottish Cup at their own patch right in front of 4000 Hearts fans all going absolutely ****ing mental. Beautiful! 

Any of the goals in the 1990 0-3 derby at easter road. Tensions running sky high and giving them a pumping in their own back yard. Magical.

A 4th in the 2nd have would have been lovely too given the police asking us not to score again.

Edited by TheStig

You had to have been there but any of the three against Hibs in September 1983. I’d only ever seen Hearts yo-yo up until that stage and although we obviously didn’t secure our Premier League status in September, it was probably the first time in my life Hearts fans had something to properly celebrate.

Robbo’s first was a classic. His second showed great tenacity and Jimmy Bone’s header nearly brought the old stand (where I was) down!

Simply because he was (and forever will be) the greatest goalscorer I’ve seen, I’m going for Robbo’s first v Hibs. 

...a bit disco

Stevensons Rocket at ER in the League Cup.

'Nuff said.

N Lincs Jambo
14 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

You had to have been there but any of the three against Hibs in September 1983. I’d only ever seen Hearts yo-yo up until that stage and although we obviously didn’t secure our Premier League status in September, it was probably the first time in my life Hearts fans had something to properly celebrate.

Robbo’s first was a classic. His second showed great tenacity and Jimmy Bone’s header nearly brought the old stand (where I was) down!

Simply because he was (and forever will be) the greatest goalscorer I’ve seen, I’m going for Robbo’s first v Hibs. 

For me Jimmy Bone’s header from the edge of the box, over Roughie’s head and in the back of the net. 3-2 to the famous having been 1-0 and 2-1 down. Only our 3rd home league victory over the vermin in my lifetime. I was 20 years old! Little did we know how the next 2 decades were going to pan out ?