Neil Lennon and Oli Burke

Hampden Demolition

4 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I agree, but in regards to "potential impact" on Burkes career, he needs to man up imo if the problem is that Lennon was a bit of a dick and said bad words. 

There are horrible people in life and in football, you move on. 

He's not 16 Ffs, he's 22.

If he's that affected by the likes of this he's already peaked. 

Anyway - **** celtic, Lennon and for that matter West brom too. 

Hopefully the Lennon meltdown is in full flow already, hopefully we can get gain from it if we get our act together. 

I agree, **** Lennon. 

I slightly disagree with the “man up” comment but thats purely cause I have a problem with toxic masculinity etc but even I have to concede that if you are being offended or upset by someone swearing at you within football, then you probably aren’t going to go very far. 

Lennon is a seriously ill man, and am not even trying to be funny here. He is consumed by bigotry/hate and he lets it effect his emotions and professionalism. I am willing to bet that we will see and hear his bigoted views and rhetoric in full flow by September. He may well be a perfectly nice man away from football but when he is within football and specifically within Celtic, he is a horrible prick. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

You misunderstand me. A 22 year old player is still learning a lot. It can make an unbelievable difference to his development if he is being managed and coached by competent professional people, instead of rancid wee paranoid jakeballs.

Aye, but I'm sure he'll recover. 

He's not spent years captive under Lennon. 

If not, he's got the resilience, well I dunno of what tbh. 

I agree Lennon is a dick, but imo this incident reeks of a big ego being hurt and maybe brought back down to earth as well. 

Not seen in the article that doesn't happen a lot-new manager comes in, doesn't fancy some players, some players take the huff. 

This song's not sectarian, Neil Lennon's a ......    .........  ...... ...... ... . .. . . . .!!!!!???

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

I'd love to see Rogic in maroon, ****ing hate when he lines up against us.

Aye he’s always the player I look for when the team sheets come out any time we play them, any time he’s missing I always feel we have a chance. 

Sign him up Craig!

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I agree, **** Lennon. 

I slightly disagree with the “man up” comment but thats purely cause I have a problem with toxic masculinity etc but even I have to concede that if you are being offended or upset by someone swearing at you within football, then you probably aren’t going to go very far. 

Lennon is a seriously ill man, and am not even trying to be funny here. He is consumed by bigotry/hate and he lets it effect his emotions and professionalism. I am willing to bet that we will see and hear his bigoted views and rhetoric in full flow by September. He may well be a perfectly nice man away from football but when he is within football and specifically within Celtic, he is a horrible prick. 

Yeah, man up is old school and not my thing either, but in life you will have set backs, you need to take them on the chin. 

Either that or sulk. 

Burke is back to his parent club. 

Lennon is ill, but part of my issue with him is that despite this, he continues to put himself in the firing line, it's like he's self harming himself. 

He should retire and enjoy life, but instead he puts himself in an environment where he's not suited for. 

No sympathy. 

Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Yeah, man up is old school and not my thing either, but in life you will have set backs, you need to take them on the chin. 

Either that or sulk. 

Burke is back to his parent club. 

Lennon is ill, but part of my issue with him is that despite this, he continues to put himself in the firing line, it's like he's self harming himself. 

He should retire and enjoy life, but instead he puts himself in an environment where he's not suited for. 

No sympathy. 

Or he could stay well clear of Scottish football. I could understand him thinking that would be letting the “bullies” “bigots” win etc but when he is every bit as much a “bully” and “bigot” then I don’t know why he doesn’t just piss off. He is self harming but I genuinely think he loves it, he almost basks in the glory of feeling likes he’s the victim. Now he has the perfect club, again, to stoke that fire. 

Yeah “man up” is generation thing, I often say it myself and I annoy myself instantly for doing so haha. Football is changing tho and the managers that think they can shout and berate players etc are dying out. It’s a culture that managers are gonna have to adapt to or find themselves out the game for life. 

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Or he could stay well clear of Scottish football. I could understand him thinking that would be letting the “bullies” “bigots” win etc but when he is every bit as much a “bully” and “bigot” then I don’t know why he doesn’t just piss off. He is self harming but I genuinely think he loves it, he almost basks in the glory of feeling likes he’s the victim. Now he has the perfect club, again, to stoke that fire. 

Yeah “man up” is generation thing, I often say it myself and I annoy myself instantly for doing so haha. Football is changing tho and the managers that think they can shout and berate players etc are dying out. It’s a culture that managers are gonna have to adapt to or find themselves out the game for life. 

I agree 100%.

But in life you always meet a *******. 

Burke is lucky, at 22 he has millions of pounds, some poor 22 year olds are working for horrible bosses for £6.70 an hour. 

I'm not going to feel sorry for any high level footballer who goes in the huff because he was shouted at or the likes. 

If he was assaulted then fair doos but imo that article is a big deal about nothing. 

New manager doesn't fancy a player for whatever reason, tells him. 

I'll save my tears. 

Rodgers , despite being a ***** , was probably very good for Burke . Maybe why West brom loaned him out ?

Lennon may well have mental health issues but appears to deal with that by pissing it up with his dosser pal Parker .

Teams will (would) think twice about entrusting their young talent to him .

I can see history repeating itself .

Celtic get rid of Lenny's drinking buddy to keep him in check . Then , unsurprisingly , dump the man himself

3 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Rodgers , despite being a ***** , was probably very good for Burke . Maybe why West brom loaned him out ?

Lennon may well have mental health issues but appears to deal with that by pissing it up with his dosser pal Parker .

Celtic get rid of Lenny's drinking buddy to keep him in check . Then , unsurprisingly , dump the man himself

i dont think the tramp joined him at celtic

4 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

TBH If I was a manager I wouldn’t loan any of my players out to be managed by someone as unstable as Lennon. Not a chance.  The way he carries on and conducts himself I wouldn’t trust him to water my plants

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i dont think the tramp joined him at celtic

Didn't check that , you may well be right .

From I've been told still a drinking buddy , I assumed he was also still a colleague

Lennon is as we all know is a troubled individual. He should be know where near management in any shape or form. Celtic denying troubled Lennon is victim mentality at its finest. 

0FAC352F-4E70-448C-BEE4-E06DBD6ABA7F.jpeg

Edited by Dannie Boy

tartofmidlothian

Here's a question, would Burke be a good loan signing for us for the season? Would there be any possibility it could happen?

Genuine question, I haven't seen much of him. Would he be a Steven Naismith or a Tony Watt?

Poor Neil being picked on again i see, this time from West Brom officials picking him out because he's Irish when will this stop FFS 

Pray for Lennon ?

Lennon won’t see out the season at Celtic. The man has serious issues and a melt down is on the cards when things don’t go his way. 

NaturalOrder74

Everyone flooding out Celtic to get away from this prick and players taking class A’s to avoid signing for them, this has been a shiter of a summer for them so far 

HeartofIron
15 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Celtic seem to be constantly shooting themselves in the foot despite being in their best financial and football position in ages. The Lennon appointment was such a backwards step. All very weird. It's like they're handing Rangers a free hit to challenge them.

I reckon they've gone for the cheap option as they could be expecting some expensive lawsuits coming in during the season if the allegations keep coming.........

Strange thing for the West Brom DOF to say. Not exactly unusual for a change in manager to result in a loss of playing time for a player, even moreso a loanee with just a couple of months left and no prospect of staying. So SOMETHING extraordinary surely must have occurred? Add to the mix this is Lennon and the chances of something extraordinary having happened increase exponentially.