Favourite Jamie Walker Moment

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Bridge of Djoum
5 hours ago, jayjay said:

Some of the comments on here are absolutely laughable. If you don’t think Jamie Walker improves Hearts then I’m afraid your not too clued up on either Hearts or Football in general. 

There’s a wider point to argue. No one has said he wouldn’t be good for us again IF his head is screwed on. Many just don’t trust him. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• It should have been ten

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

I see we managed to stay on topic again. 

Favourite moments 

Oh I think we got the right answer a while back, the “Rangers” game. Now it’s just shits and giggles. 

22 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

There’s a wider point to argue. No one has said he wouldn’t be good for us again IF his head is screwed on. Many just don’t trust him. 

In fairness, I did say that. I stand by it too. Most people haven't seen him play for ages and somehow think that his head was just a bit jumbled before leaving which lead to his poor performances. If that's the case then his head has been jumbled for the best part of 2 years so I can't see why it would change now. Alternatively, it's his body as well that's gone.

I reckon it's his body as much as his head. My girlfriend's father is a Peterborough fan and I've been to the odd game with him and Walker is a shadow of the player he once was.

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

In fairness, I did say that. I stand by it too. Most people haven't seen him play for ages and somehow think that his head was just a bit jumbled before leaving which lead to his poor performances. If that's the case then his head has been jumbled for the best part of 2 years so I can't see why it would change now. Alternatively, it's his body as well that's gone.

I reckon it's his body as much as his head. My girlfriend's father is a Peterborough fan and I've been to the odd game with him and Walker is a shadow of the player he once was.

?

On 23/06/2019 at 12:09, Homme said:

Being held hostage by Calum Patterson on deadline day. 

:lol: 

Excellent.

So some say that he shouldn’t come back because he wasn’t loyal enough to Hearts and can’t be trusted. Absolute tosh. 

Sub4TiddlerMurray
On 23/06/2019 at 16:17, Morph said:

If he wanted to go to the huns that’s just something you need to accept but he could not give a **** about playing for us after his head was turned, his performances became pathetic.  You could almost predict to the minute when he was going to go down holding his leg when he just didn’t fancy it. 

Combine his attitude with him barely kicking a ball since he left and I don’t know why he’s anywhere near our plans.  We’ve had enough problems with injuries without signing him as well.  If it was any other random player who struggled to get in a Wigan and Peterborough team then folk would be going ballistic :laugh: 

A miserable post with a laugh at the end :lol:

I bet JW had been reading posts like this on JKB when his head went down

21 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

A miserable post with a laugh at the end :lol:

I bet JW had been reading posts like this on JKB when his head went down

If jamie walker downed tools because some people on kickback were having a go at him then i hope to god he doesn't come back.

On 23/06/2019 at 11:29, mscjambo said:

Walker wanted to go to Rangers kicked up wouldn't sign a contract. Lafferty wanted to go to Rangers and basically threw back all the support the club gave him in our faces, CL said every day Laff was on at him wanting to know when he could go etc....

I understand people not wanting walker back for those reasons, but I then struggle with people in the same breath wanting Lafferty back when he was as quick to turn his back on the club.

Both at their peak would improve us all the same.

Agree with that. 

It is shit the way they both jumped at the chance to leave us, but we welcomed Stevenson and Webster back and they paid us back for it. Hope these 2 can do the same if they return.

2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Definitely not enough of this!

If he still has any of that left in his locker, then I’ll be absolutely delighted that he’s coming back.

Phil Dunphy

Bit weird that he was able to come to Tynecastle a couple of times last season without people calling him a Judas, a rat ******* or anything else that folk have said on this thread. 

??‍♂️

I for one will be delighted to see him in maroon again. A very very talented boy and given the right environment he’ll thrive again. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Good compilation. All in there my favourites. 

Welcome home son

pettigrewsstylist
6 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Just stop and think of the midfield highlights these last 2 yrs! Nothings a given in life, but,,,,if so, welcome back JW!

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Just stop and think of the midfield highlights these last 2 yrs! Nothings a given in life, but,,,,if so, welcome back JW!

Olly Lee derby zinger ... anything else to note?

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Theres a handful, but only just i reckn

Hungry hippo
9 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

You can see the class there. All about the fitness. If he's free from injury he will score plenty.

1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Milinkovic and Cochrane in the 4-0 v Celtic, is an obvious one.