Un21 European championships 2019

theflagman

Anybody interested, started yesterday,Italy winning last night in Bologna against Spain.Braveheart and l are on our way to treiste to see Serbia v Austria for our first of five games this week, getting to see 5 different stadia on our groundhop,plus 7 different city's.

On 17/06/2019 at 11:22, theflagman said:

Cheers, got sun tan lotion and hearts flag.?

Hearts flag on the half way line upper stand in the England v France game? Sky 403

On 17/06/2019 at 11:08, theflagman said:

Anybody interested, started yesterday,Italy winning last night in Bologna against Spain.Braveheart and l are on our way to treiste to see Serbia v Austria for our first of five games this week, getting to see 5 different stadia on our groundhop,plus 7 different city's.

Well done lads. Hearts flag has been spotted. 

Screenshot_20190618-210941_Twitter.jpg

The Internet

There's a really ugly broken leg here from a game earlier on so viewer discretion advised and all that but also, var gave this as a red card

colinmaroon

£50 million just dropped to about £30 million!!!

Not unhappy after all the usual English bigheaderry!

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

There's a really ugly broken leg here from a game earlier on so viewer discretion advised and all that but also, var gave this as a red card

Sore one for him but harsh red card for me

Whole lot  of Scottish coaches doing there badges at game , Maurice Ross,Barry Nicholson, Johnathon Johansson,John Rankin,Peter Huistra also Scott Gemmel and Malky Mackay.England looked promising at start Phil Foden scoring ,France then missed 2 penalty's with England being reduced to ten men but with time running out and 5 mins of injury France scored two to sink England ?

Didn’t watch England v France but have to say Romania v Croatia was a fantastic game. One country with, I’d imagine, a small sporting budget against a country with a smaller population than Scotland and we’re not close to producing a player that would have got in either  side. Pity those coaches in our game chose to watch two countries we shouldn’t expect to get close to over a match between two countries we should really be trying to emulate. 

1 minute ago, Shaggy2 said:

Didn’t watch England v France but have to say Romania v Croatia was a fantastic game. One country with, I’d imagine, a small sporting budget against a country with a smaller population than Scotland and we’re not close to producing a player that would have got in either  side. Pity those coaches in our game chose to watch two countries we shouldn’t expect to get close to over a match between two countries we should really be trying to emulate. 

It was very good, strong Croatia team as well and Romania battered them, the thing that always stands out to me is the build of these guys compared to the malnourished pasty looking Scottish players.

At tonight's Italy v Poland game in the Bologna stadium were my brother braveheart watched hearts play 29 years ago ,Poland went  a head as Italy spurned a lot chances running out 1-0 winners .At tonight's game Hearts coaches John Daley, Liam fox, and John Rankin.The stadium it's self has never changed in its time but it is getting a face lift by adding a roof, tonight's game was watched by 26,890.

No sure I’ve ever seen 20 minutes of football like this. 0-0 after 75mins, and no a bad game by any manner of means. 93mins played, its England 2-4 Romania. Penalties, screamers and a goalkeeper howler. Brilliant.

I've watched every game in this tournament so far and I cant really say that any game has been poor.

The Internet

Yeah that was absurd :lol: had it playing on my tablet in the background and literally every time I glanced at it I was watching a replay of another goal in that last 20 minutes. Nightmare for the keeper. 

Enjoyed that. 

Enjoyed England making a complete arse of it from starting line-up to game management to goalkeeping catastrophe. 

Up them. 

It's nice to get back to watching proper football again :lol: watching the women's version was making me contemplate never watching football ever again.

the general
On 19/06/2019 at 22:47, theflagman said:

At tonight's Italy v Poland game in the Bologna stadium were my brother braveheart watched hearts play 29 years ago ,Poland went  a head as Italy spurned a lot chances running out 1-0 winners .At tonight's game Hearts coaches John Daley, Liam fox, and John Rankin.The stadium it's self has never changed in its time but it is getting a face lift by adding a roof, tonight's game was watched by 26,890.

Another great trip to see the famous spoilt by the football 

Some good young players about !

Em....i’m intrigued !

25 posts on this thread.....30 odd pages for the women’s WC !

Am I a dinosaur ?

?

4 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

Enjoyed that. 

Enjoyed England making a complete arse of it from starting line-up to game management to goalkeeping catastrophe. 

Up them. 

Boothroyd their manager was talking beforehand of becoming the best team in the world.

28 minutes ago, Boab said:

Some good young players about !

Em....i’m intrigued !

25 posts on this thread.....30 odd pages for the women’s WC !

Am I a dinosaur ?

?

I can watch every women's World Cup game. Scotland aren't in U21s and I can't see the games. 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Boothroyd their manager was talking beforehand of becoming the best team in the world.

Tbf they pretty much dominated the game and have some really special players that we can only dream off coming through. 

Won't give them the grit and determination a proper gaffer with give any English side imo. Oh yes, the world ****in despises them as well and that's probably their biggest stumbling block.  Luvvly Jubbly....???

2 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Tbf they pretty much dominated the game and have some really special players that we can only dream off coming through. 

Won't give them the grit and determination a proper gaffer with give any English side imo. Oh yes, the world ****in despises them as well and that's probably their biggest stumbling block.  Luvvly Jubbly....???

The other problem is maybe a lot of other teams are improving 

11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The other problem is maybe a lot of other teams are improving 

Of course,  but the desperation of the world's best players/agents to ply their trade/fill their bank accounts in the EPL makes it a tough gig for England to progress. 

????

Just now, Artful Dodger said:

Of course,  but the desperation of the world's best players/agents to ply their trade/fill their bank accounts in the EPL makes it a tough gig for England to progress. 

????

Absolutely. Players have to play. 

Interesting to see what Chelsea might do with transfer ban. No young player has come through there for example since Abramovich took over in 2003. 

19 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Interesting to see what Chelsea might do with transfer ban. No young player has come through there for example since Abramovich took over in 2003. 

A period of top 6 I would imagine, Frank's Chelsea is 100 % going to happen and the only loss is Hazard, who as much as he's top top quality, isn't/wasn't consistent enough. 

With the 8 million youngsters Chelsea have out on loan returning and a support that's going to be massively patient if Frank's Chelsea gets the gig. 

I'd fancy Chelsea to be top 3 next season. Worth a punt imo.

They're in the elite whatever transpires.

Just noticed that France are 29/20 on Betfair to beat Romania at 20:00 tonight. That’s absolutely massive.

Romania are very very good but defensively they were all over the place. Held 1-0 and 2-1 leads for 2 minutes at most against England and should have conceded even after going 3-2 up with a minute to go before hitting England on the break for the fourth. 

Could be a great game but got to be on France at that price.

Edited by Shaggy2

22 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Just noticed that France are 29/20 on Betfair to beat Romania at 20:00 tonight. That’s absolutely massive.

Romania are very very good but defensively they were all over the place. Held 1-0 and 2-1 leads for 2 minutes at most against England and should have conceded even after going 3-2 up with a minute to go before hitting England on the break for the fourth. 

Could be a great game but got to be on France at that price.

Both guaranteed to qualify so possible rotation? 

34 minutes ago, Zaba said:

Both guaranteed to qualify so possible rotation? 

My bad. Just read through qualification criteria. According to FlashScores a draw takes both teams through. A win for Romania eliminates France. A 3+ goal win for France puts Romania out...I think??

Spain or Germany in semis so there’s probably not a lot to gain in going all out to qualify with a win. However, hosts Italy are currently the best 2nd place right now, so I wouldn’t rule out some dodgy calls to ko one of these teams.

2AB8957D-2DFD-49BE-A54D-5095B859894A.jpeg

Edited by Shaggy2

On 22/06/2019 at 00:13, Mikey1874 said:

That will exclude Hudson Odoi and Loftus Cheek for starters then, at least think about it before you post such garbage.

1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

That will exclude Hudson Odoi and Loftus Cheek for starters then, at least think about it before you post such garbage.

Hi Roman ??

Both of the players you mentioned have voiced their concerns about a lack of opportunities. Both have also admitted to considering leaving.

I think this is a great chance for guys like DaSilva, RLC, Ampadu, Hudson-Odoi and Tammy Abraham to get some game time though. If they’re not thrown in now, then they never will be.

16 minutes ago, Boab said:

Germans doing what the Germans do !

Scenes in Bologna !

Womans’ game on ?

Do me a favour !

They might be good but I’m glad the Romanians got papped out after their carve up with France the other day. Hopefully Spain can pap France oot as well.