Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Beast Boy

• Jammy T

• Gambo

25 minutes ago, Barack said:

Loving your fake seethe.

:lol:

This is one of the main problems with JKB. It makes you wonder how many games some of the posters watched last year or how long they been following Hearts.

Levein is going nowhere and I'm backing him to the hilt.  And if I had actually witnessed the dire performances over the past two seasons, I'd still be backing him to the hilt.

It's what PHM do.

1 minute ago, Prof said:

This is one of the main problems with JKB. It makes you wonder how many games some of the posters watched last year or how long they been following Hearts.

There’s far bigger problems on JKB than someone pointing out that a tantrum seems a bit fake. 

Brighton Jambo

I popped over to dotnet to see if they were mocking us for believing this and then noticed they have a 12,000, let me repeat, 12,000 messages long thread about our new stand!  What the actual f@@k is that all about.  Have I missed something or are they seriously that obsessed with us.  

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Prof said:

Think you are trying to hard to justify your bizarre theory. RN brought progress. Spin it whatever way you can but CL hasn’t. 

You're not making progress on the meaning of progress. 

End of lesson today. 

11 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I popped over to dotnet to see if they were mocking us for believing this and then noticed they have a 12,000, let me repeat, 12,000 messages long thread about our new stand!  What the actual f@@k is that all about.  Have I missed something or are they seriously that obsessed with us.  

The Moyes stuff is on their private members forum.

6 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

An £18 million stand that is almost entirely paid for 5 years on from administration. A stand that has already apparently  surpassed their own yearly non-match day revenue despite not being fully complete. 

They retain comfort in the fact their duplo stadium holds a few hundred more. Yet it amounts to less in ticket revenue.  

I’d be peeved too. 

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

The Moyes stuff is on their private members forum.

We have JKB members that are members in their private forum? 

Top work Jambo infiltrators ?

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

We have JKB members that are members in their private forum? 

Top work Jambo infiltrators ?

Did you not have to pay £10 and look at pics of one of their hearts liquidation crusaders knobs to be a member of that?

Thats commitment. 

14 minutes ago, Barack said:

Since last Wednesday, mate. And seeing as you claim to be a poster well into their 50's...I seem to have a far more grounded perception of reality, & a lesser need to post "look at me" posts, in order to make a point. And I'm 39.

No I’m in my late 60’s and frankly fed up reading posts about progress when a blind man can see the opposite. Yes the club is now at long last financially secure but the football under CL is dire and on a par with Jordan and McLean. CL is a million miles away from Tommy Walker, Burley, Alex McDonald and even RN. Despite that I have still bought my season ticket.

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

5/6 wins, yes I think so. 

I think we'll make that up next season 

Many games were marginal. 

We made  that on hibs the season past (or there abouts) 

I could be wrong but we actually gained ground on hibs and Aberdeen, despite the poor season. 

The point about not falling apart is a different issue and I agree a concern. 

The point about getting better results with our better players available is a fair opinion to have. 

Not doesn’t really matter we gained points on them we finished 6th, again it doesn’t matter if by one of 20 points.   We would have won 5 or 6 more had injuries not have happened?  It’s a pretty baseless prediction but fair enough your opinion.  What about Killie losing their two best players, hope did they cope? 

Inch Hearts
48 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Did I say 3rd?  I'm not the least interested in Kilmarnock - we're talking about the great HMFC!   Or at least I was but you keep trying to shift the argument until you get to a point where you are nearer to being right.  I said 2 places comfortably.

Once you get back to night school for your arithmetic revision you'll be able to work out that means comfortably 4th - NOT 3rd nor winning the league.

Try another angle, STALKER.

You said 2 or 3 places?  How on earth could we finish comfortably fourth when they finished on the same points as third genius? 

Hectormasson
48 minutes ago, gjcc said:

An £18 million stand that is almost entirely paid for 5 years on from administration. A stand that has already apparently  surpassed their own yearly non-match day revenue despite not being fully complete. 

They retain comfort in the fact their duplo stadium holds a few hundred more. Yet it amounts to less in ticket revenue.  

I’d be peeved too. 

"Duplo" stadium ???????????magic'

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

Not doesn’t really matter we gained points on them we finished 6th, again it doesn’t matter if by one of 20 points.   We would have won 5 or 6 more had injuries not have happened?  It’s a pretty baseless prediction but fair enough your opinion.  What about Killie losing their two best players, hope did they cope? 

I agreed, they coped better, clearly said the we performed without Naismith in particular was a concern, you won't find a Hearts fan who doesn't agree on that, ffs CL said it himself.

You gonna reveal water is wet next?

The conversation you seemed to be having  was about would we  have done better with less injuries, I think yes and I expect to catch them next season. If you think it's a waste of time then don't debate about it!

You said 2 or 3 places?  How on earth could we finish comfortably fourth when they finished on the same points as third genius? 

Where did I say 2 or 3 places?

As it happens by coincidence 3rd and 4th did finish on the same points so you've stumbled on to being nearer right.

I would like to return the compliment about being a genius but that would be as ridiculous as some of your utterances.

Tommy Brown
2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Levein is going nowhere and I'm backing him to the hilt.  And if I had actually witnessed the dire performances over the past two seasons, I'd still be backing him to the hilt.

It's what PHM do.

were you the same with Seith? Ormond? Ford? McLean? Rix? and umpteen Liths who's name I can't for the life of me remember

(Valdas excepted).

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Where did I say 2 or 3 places?

As it happens by coincidence 3rd and 4th did finish on the same points so you've stumbled on to being nearer right.

I would like to return the compliment about being a genius but that would be as ridiculous as some of your utterances.

Come on Al,  you’re telling me that kickbacks biggest questionnaire, asking questions here and there always asking to back up facts didn’t even know third and fourth in the table didn’t finish on the same points or even close to each other?  That it went to the final five mins when Killie got a penalty against the huns? 

Comfortably fourth but never once mentioned finishing third?  No bother sonny ???

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Plug from The Bash Street Kids.

Mocket.

Jesus, like something out of a horror film ?

Inch Hearts

Come on Al,  you’re telling me that kickbacks biggest questionnaire, asking questions here and there always asking to back up facts didn’t even know third and fourth in the table didn’t finish on the same points or even close to each other?  That it went to the final five mins when Killie got a penalty against the huns? 

Comfortably fourth but never once mentioned finishing third?  No bother sonny ???

Online just now Al, you going to admit you never had a clue? Means you questioning on a lot of posters every single day is completely invalid?  You’re a joker pal. Comfortably fourth without the injuries but never said anything about finishing third, no bother ?????. Amazing that there isn’t more comments after that from a wee gang.  Please just reply and say “you hate Levein so meh” ???

I obviously researched it as much as you researched me saying they would win the league!

I think you should attend night school for English as well as arithmetic.  How could a human being be a questionnaire?  Dearie me.

Inch Hearts
12 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I obviously researched it as much as you researched me saying they would win the league!

I think you should attend night school for English as well as arithmetic.  How could a human being be a questionnaire?  Dearie me.

So we would have finished comfortably fourth but perhaps not 3rd because you never mentioned 3rd at all.  Just for clarification? Just answer the question my wee pet :lol: 

By the way, who is “they” surely it’s “we” Al.  They would win the league? Who is they? 

Sniff sniff. 

Edited by Inch Hearts

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

It's what PHM do.

That makes you a Craig Levein fan not necessarily a Hearts fan. 

You're a PCLM. ☺

Edited by Bring Back Paulo Sergio

4 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

That makes you a Craig Levein fan not necessarily a Hearts fan. 

You're a PCLM. ☺

Fair enough but I don't see a viable option.  I don't do walking away and I'm sure you don't.

2 minutes ago, kila said:

As DoF :whistling:

Maybe, certainly a lot of emphasis on the importance of the academy in the article.

4 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Maybe, certainly a lot of emphasis on the importance of the academy in the article.

Suggested manager to me. That article will now generate at least four pages of bickering imo. ?

17 hours ago, Gambo said:

It was Robbies time to go. Levein had shat on him by then.

Shat on him all the way up to second and playing our best football of the season - seemed to be working....

1 hour ago, Who_put_the_ball_in... said:

Can we remove this thread it’s really embarrassing.

Whats embarrassing about it? I don’t think I’ve read one post that actually believes it’s happening.

Hibs bangers start a rumour hoping to get bites on JKB.

Rumour immediately dismissed by everyone as seriously unlikely.

Debate about the merits of the manager, and what we need at Hearts.

Thread punctuated by said Hibs bangers desperately trying to flog the dead WUM attempt back on to its feet but failing miserably.

Basically, if I was a moderator of a website, and there were arseholes being this obvious about it, I’d be delighted. Like shooting fish in a barrel, tbh. :lol:

So, What is the “embarrassing” part then, mate?

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

Shat on him all the way up to second and playing our best football of the season - seemed to be working....

4th place the week before, 2nd due to having played more games than others. Pumped out of Europe by a bunch of waiters and at that stage the football was on the wain.

I didn't mind Neilson as manager, until Levein intervened, we have went backwards ever since.

8 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

So we would have finished comfortably fourth but perhaps not 3rd because you never mentioned 3rd at all.  Just for clarification? Just answer the question my wee pet :lol: 

By the way, who is “they” surely it’s “we” Al.  They would win the league? Who is they? 

Sniff sniff. 

I said 2 places and the fact that 2 clubs tied was co-incidental.  

My original statement was that, but for injuries, we would have finished higher and what your arithmetically challenged brain should take in is that it depends upon which teams our reversed results came against

FOR EXAMPLE

If we had beaten Hibs one more time instead of losing (through injury) we would climb above them ie they would have 3 points fewer and we would have 3 points more.

If we had beaten Killie at home when we had Naisy, Souttar, Berra, Uche etc out (or even drew) the 2 teams would not have tied for 3rd because Killie would have had 1 or 3 points fewer

In short, it depends on who we beat(or drew), instead of losing (through injury).

I could go on with the ifs, ands and buts.  I won't as it seems to be pointless.

You simply can't, or won't, accept that our season was messed up by serious longish term injuries to some of our most influential players, often at the same time.

Try seeing the good in the club instead of perpetual moaning which seems to be  born of a sense of entitlement - if you are a Hearts supporter, that is!

Sniff, sniff

Nookie Bear
39 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I said 2 places and the fact that 2 clubs tied was co-incidental.  

My original statement was that, but for injuries, we would have finished higher and what your arithmetically challenged brain should take in is that it depends upon which teams our reversed results came against

FOR EXAMPLE

If we had beaten Hibs one more time instead of losing (through injury) we would climb above them ie they would have 3 points fewer and we would have 3 points more.

If we had beaten Killie at home when we had Naisy, Souttar, Berra, Uche etc out (or even drew) the 2 teams would not have tied for 3rd because Killie would have had 1 or 3 points fewer

In short, it depends on who we beat(or drew), instead of losing (through injury).

I could go on with the ifs, ands and buts.  I won't as it seems to be pointless.

You simply can't, or won't, accept that our season was messed up by serious longish term injuries to some of our most influential players, often at the same time.

Try seeing the good in the club instead of perpetual moaning which seems to be  born of a sense of entitlement - if you are a Hearts supporter, that is!

Sniff, sniff

Where do you think we should be aiming for next season.

Personally i feel 2nd should be our target, should we avoid the injuries of this year. It's about time we started to look upwards.

The way I see this thread:

A Hobo starts a stupid rumour/thread on JKB.

The same Hobo then starts another thread on Smack.net claiming we think Moyes is coming in.

2 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

The way I see this thread:

A Hobo starts a stupid rumour/thread on JKB.

The same Hobo then starts another thread on Smack.net claiming we think Moyes is coming in.

?

29 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Where do you think we should be aiming for next season.

Personally i feel 2nd should be our target, should we avoid the injuries of this year. It's about time we started to look upwards.

I think we should be aiming for the top - always.

Being realistic, however, it depends on several factors

1. Injury - we cannot afford to carry the quality or quantity of the Ugly Sisters so it is essential we don't have a bad injury season

2 Signings - it depends on who we sign but even that might not be enough eg if we sign 1 x £1m player to improve our squad, the Arsecheeks can sign 2, 3 or 4

3. Tactics - we need to find a way to beat these lesser teams who park the bus and waste time

4 Referees - Ann Budge needs to be rattling cages at the SFA to introduce referees from east of Harthill and north of the central belt or preferably just get rid of Fleming.  Performances like Madden at Tynecastle (offside goal and failure to dismiss Morelos) and Dallas (penalty v St J) are quite simply unacceptable.

There are other imponderables no doubt but having regard to the above I would expect us not to finish below 4th with possibly better to come the following season as some of our youngsters grow up.

Nookie Bear
6 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I think we should be aiming for the top - always.

Being realistic, however, it depends on several factors

1. Injury - we cannot afford to carry the quality or quantity of the Ugly Sisters so it is essential we don't have a bad injury season

2 Signings - it depends on who we sign but even that might not be enough eg if we sign 1 x £1m player to improve our squad, the Arsecheeks can sign 2, 3 or 4

3. Tactics - we need to find a way to beat these lesser teams who park the bus and waste time

4 Referees - Ann Budge needs to be rattling cages at the SFA to introduce referees from east of Harthill and north of the central belt or preferably just get rid of Fleming.  Performances like Madden at Tynecastle (offside goal and failure to dismiss Morelos) and Dallas (penalty v St J) are quite simply unacceptable.

There are other imponderables no doubt but having regard to the above I would expect us not to finish below 4th with possibly better to come the following season as some of our youngsters grow up.

Give up on #4, it ain't ever happening.

4th below either hibs or Killie would be rubbish tbh. But too many variables to confidently predict ofcourse.

siegementality
16 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

It's what PHM do.

Blatant trolling ?

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Give up on #4, it ain't ever happening.

4th below either hibs or Killie would be rubbish tbh. But too many variables to confidently predict ofcourse.

4th below anyone should be achieved if we do indeed sign the upgrades CL has suggested.  With 3 days to go until the restart of training, I would have hoped to have seen some movement before now.

4 hours ago, Gambo said:

4th place the week before, 2nd due to having played more games than others. Pumped out of Europe by a bunch of waiters and at that stage the football was on the wain.

I didn't mind Neilson as manager, until Levein intervened, we have went backwards ever since.

When did Levein intervene? How do you know?

Didnt we play good attacking football against Motherwell and Rangers just before Neilson left? Didn’t it look like we had turned the corner with performances? Isn’t it more important to get points on the board than have games in hand? 

Didnt we play good attacking football against Motherwell and Rangers just before Neilson left? Didn’t it look like we had turned the corner with performances? Isn’t it more important to get points on the board than have games in hand? 

I, when Robbie knew he was leaving, 2 fingered salute to Levein? ?

Anyway, I'll let you go away and continue your 6th place improvement on 17-18 season 6th place celebrations, and we will just have to agree to disagree on Levein and hope for proper improvement next season for those of us who have to watch Hearts next season.

Neilson's time was up, he had to go. It's all very well reminding people about a game against Rangers or whatever but we lost a lot of late goals through poor substitutions, i.e. taking off an attacking type player to bring on a defensive one and struggled to cope late in games as the opposition attacked and attacked until they got something. The Hibs Cup game is a great, under Neilson example, being 2-0 up with less than 10 to go yet they get a replay and we're out. When we were trying to get the ball out of the danger zone there was no out ball (midfielder or attacker) to collect thus the ball returned constantly making it hard for our defenders. Our record against the likes of St Johnstone was an embarrassment, they had a record even the old firm would be proud of against us. And don't even mention the embarrassment of Europe.

The big problem wasn't Neilson leaving, it was not bringing in experience to help us consolidate. We were always going to slip down again despite the result against Rangers. The players we signed at the start kind of said to me we would be mid-table even before a ball was kicked. After the Cathro fiasco, we haven't really improved since. Still wasting money on players that are not utilised, dropped, loaned out or just not good enough in the first place. For every Naismith there's a couple of Vanaceks and Martins.

Pasquale for King
38 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Neilson's time was up, he had to go. It's all very well reminding people about a game against Rangers or whatever but we lost a lot of late goals through poor substitutions, i.e. taking off an attacking type player to bring on a defensive one and struggled to cope late in games as the opposition attacked and attacked until they got something. The Hibs Cup game is a great, under Neilson example, being 2-0 up with less than 10 to go yet they get a replay and we're out. When we were trying to get the ball out of the danger zone there was no out ball (midfielder or attacker) to collect thus the ball returned constantly making it hard for our defenders. Our record against the likes of St Johnstone was an embarrassment, they had a record even the old firm would be proud of against us. And don't even mention the embarrassment of Europe.

The big problem wasn't Neilson leaving, it was not bringing in experience to help us consolidate. We were always going to slip down again despite the result against Rangers. The players we signed at the start kind of said to me we would be mid-table even before a ball was kicked. After the Cathro fiasco, we haven't really improved since. Still wasting money on players that are not utilised, dropped, loaned out or just not good enough in the first place. For every Naismith there's a couple of Vanaceks and Martins.

Good post ??

1 hour ago, jambonian said:

And the relevance to David Moyes is......

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, jambonian said:

Great post. 

2 hours ago, jambonian said:

With the enormous benefit of hindsight.