So David Moyes

pointon

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I'm judging him by what he did for us and he did an excellent job.

Agreed and he will more than likely win the championship again next season. 

Neilson, as Geoff says, left of his own back but by that time it's my opinion that he was sick to the back teeth of the stick and some of it was ridiculously over the top. A plane over tynecastle and banners hung from the RBS bridge at Gogar and draped over waverly mall. 

It's a pity he left when he did as we were starting to gain momentum in the league again after a sluggish start. 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Beast Boy

• Jammy T

• Gambo

18 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

That's your opinion. Nevertheless, let's remember that Neilson left of his own volition and there hasn't been any kind of bandwagon to get him back from any quarter.

I’d have him back tomorrow. Guy was still learning his craft and had us miles ahead of where we are now. He was learning some harsh lessons none more so than losing to Hibs in a cup game was going to really really upset the fans, he’d wouldn’t make that mistake again. With the cash that’s been spent since he left had he had that we’d be minimum 3rd. He will win that championship with a bit to spare this season and I dread we meet them in the cup.

He was forced out, no matter what spin anyone puts on it! Arseholes with planes, bet they wished they’d kept their money now the half wits!

3 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

He had plenty of bad results with MK Dons, thats why he failed there. They couldnt wait to get rid of him and Stevie Crawford. They complained he was negative and his football boring. I for one was not unhappy when he left Hearts.

Mind you with a 1.2 milliion pay off he didnt do too badly...........

1.2 million what ?

TyphoonJambo
11 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

1.2 million what ?

Smackeroonies, spondoolies, blats,spangles or libras, definitely not pounds.Where do people get this deluded, nonsecal claptrap from. No way he was paid of that amount.

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Smackeroonies, spondoolies, blats,spangles or libras, definitely not pounds.Where do people get this deluded, nonsecal claptrap from. No way he was paid of that amount.

Cant argue with that......

36 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Where has the moyes link even come from?

The PM board on Hibs.net.

27 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

1.2 million what ?

Same place as Sean Clare’s £10k per week. The land of flying purple walruses.

gowestjambo
12 hours ago, DH1986 said:

1.2 million what ?

Use your imagination when someone says 1.2 million.....

gowestjambo
12 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

You may think its non sensible claptrap, or nonsecal to quote you. However, you have no basis to support this assumption.

I was told this information by a Managing Director of a Sponsor of MK Dons. You carry on and believe what you want.

4 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Giraffes? I'm using my imagination. Please tell us what the 1.2 million means.

On 19/06/2019 at 22:54, ToqueJambo said:

Point is if some Hearts fans are not happy with a Championship title in the hardest Championship probably ever (certainly harder than the ones Hibs, Rangers and D Utd struggled to get out of by comparison), then a 3rd in our manager's first season managing at that level and then heading for another 3rd the next season (which almost never happens unless you are called Craig Levein in the early 2000s), plus being top or nearly top goalscorer in the country two years in a row during that time, they are never going to be happy with any manager we get, ever.

There is much more reason to want Levein out, but the calls for Neilson to be sacked after, what, two genuinely bad results vs Hibs and in Europe in 2.5 years, was one of the most stupid things I've ever seen as a Hearts fan. 

Spot on.

7 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

I think this thread has had more than enough of people using their imagination......

16 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

He had plenty of bad results with MK Dons, thats why he failed there. They couldnt wait to get rid of him and Stevie Crawford. They complained he was negative and his football boring. I for one was not unhappy when he left Hearts.

Mind you with a 1.2 milliion pay off he didnt do too badly...........

And Rudi did **** all of note away from Hearts as is often said - so what?

McInnes failed down south as well.

SHITER of a point.

On 20/06/2019 at 00:09, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

That's your opinion. Nevertheless, let's remember that Neilson left of his own volition and there hasn't been any kind of bandwagon to get him back from any quarter.

If you have worked your ass off and basically bee a huge success in your first main management job and fans hire a plane to oust you, people boo at the least little thing, you get called a shitebag, and you generally every game have dicks shouting shite at you it may be that his decision to move was hastened somewhat

Why bother somewhere you aren’t appreciated? Most other employees would be the same.

Edited by Jammy T

Nookie Bear
12 hours ago, Rudy T said:

I’d have him back tomorrow. Guy was still learning his craft and had us miles ahead of where we are now. He was learning some harsh lessons none more so than losing to Hibs in a cup game was going to really really upset the fans, he’d wouldn’t make that mistake again. With the cash that’s been spent since he left had he had that we’d be minimum 3rd. He will win that championship with a bit to spare this season and I dread we meet them in the cup.

He was forced out, no matter what spin anyone puts on it! Arseholes with planes, bet they wished they’d kept their money now the half wits!

Except he did it to Dundee Utd in this seasons play-offs. No urgency, trying to play slow possession football when chasing a game- their fans were raging. 

If he was forced out by a few idiots then he is in the wrong job. But he wasn’t. And if a plane was all it took, I would have sent a squadron over Tynie last season :)

Nookie Bear

And losing Neilson should have been the catalyst for pushing on but made two fatal mistakes in appointing a man who would never have got past the first interview for the role at another club and then not sacking him early enough. 

Neilson walked and club ******* up.

Maybe some people need to accept those simple facts before they get stuck into the fans. 

1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

We didn't pay Robbie a £1,2m loyalty payment when he resigned, did we?  Dear God.

MK Dons pay off for being sacked.........he deliberately failed there for the money.....

Geoff Kilpatrick
13 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

And losing Neilson should have been the catalyst for pushing on but made two fatal mistakes in appointing a man who would never have got past the first interview for the role at another club and then not sacking him early enough. 

Neilson walked and club ******* up.

Maybe some people need to accept those simple facts before they get stuck into the fans. 

Correct.

As you say though, if the plane was the catalyst he's in the wrong job. Plus the support he received IN THE GROUND that day showed what fans thought of those morons.

4 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

We didn't pay Robbie a £1,2m loyalty payment when he resigned, did we?  Dear God.

MK Dons pay off for being sacked.........he deliberately failed there for the money.....

MK Dons paying big big money for a team in League One then....of course there is the small chance the story is a figment of somebody's imagination ??

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

MK Dons paying big big money for a team in League One then....of course there is the small chance the story is a figment of somebody's imagination ??

He did pass on a source. Whether that source is true is for people to judge. Personally, I don't really care.

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

If you have worked your ass off and basically bee a huge success in your first main management job and fans hire a plane to oust you, people boo at the least little thing, you get called a shitebag, and you generally every game have dicks shouting shite at you it may be that his decision to move was hastened somewhat

Why bother somewhere you aren’t appreciated? Most other employees would be the same.

If you’re a manager and you get precious about fans criticism then it probably isn’t for you.  Robbie seen it as a stepping stone as MK kept banging on the Championship door.  Unfortunately it went the other way!  I do believe he will be a very good manager. 

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

He did pass on a source. Whether that source is true is for people to judge. Personally, I don't really care.

He really didn't. 14 months into a 3 year contract. £1.2m payoff. Come on Geoff you ain't that daft.

11 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Opened this thread thinking it was about a new TV chat show. Disappointed. ?

That would be sooo David Moyes.

gowestjambo
1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Strange that you seem to know about everything else apart from the obvious.

gowestjambo
1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

And Rudi did **** all of note away from Hearts as is often said - so what?

McInnes failed down south as well.

SHITER of a point.

There is nothing shitey about Neilsons record at MK Dons. And since when did Rudi become a Manager?

Stick to the facts please.

27 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

He really didn't. 14 months into a 3 year contract. £1.2m payoff. Come on Geoff you ain't that daft.

Equates to payout of remainder of contract at roughly £12.5k per week. Would be very surprised if MK were paying him anything like that. Could see 1.2m being the entire payout for Robbie, Crawford and anyone else they took with them. 

9 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

9 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

I know you have previous for talking shite.

You crack on though pal???

Geoff Kilpatrick
39 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I've no idea what he was paid at Franchise FC and I'm not bothered one way or the other. The fact he took such a step down from HMFC is something he'll end up regretting for the rest of his managerial career.

gowestjambo
12 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I know you have previous for talking shite.

You crack on though pal???

I will crack on whether you say so or not. I will also express my opinion whether you like it or not. Your opinion on my posts are irrelevant.

I passed on information I was given. I had no reason to doubt the validity of it.

You crack on with the smiley faces sonny.

14 hours ago, Rudy T said:

:notsure:

We already have.

TyphoonJambo
3 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

You may think its non sensible claptrap, or nonsecal to quote you. However, you have no basis to support this assumption.

I was told this information by a Managing Director of a Sponsor of MK Dons. You carry on and believe what you want.

Thanks i will do so. If true, all the more fool them. In my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, ming the merciless said:

Photo of him on twitter at edinburgh airport?

Was he with Conor Washington?

20 minutes ago, ming the merciless said:

Photo of him on twitter at edinburgh airport?

He loves the give aways at the Royal Highland Show. 

i wish jj was my dad
On 21/06/2019 at 07:25, gowestjambo said:

No wonder he left if they were paying him that kind of dough...

Alternatively, I'm guessing you also believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy?

gowestjambo
6 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

No wonder he left if they were paying him that kind of dough...

Alternatively, I'm guessing you also believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy?

I am not sure why in your tiny mind you cannot accept what I was told, or are incapable of believing what was said. Either way, it is of no consequence.

Good Luck with your tooth fairy gummy.........

Edited by gowestjambo

David Moyes has 6 days left on his Man Utd contract.

Gazumped by Alan Pardew still having over a year left on his 8 year Newcastle contract he signed in 2012....

On 20/06/2019 at 18:25, ToqueJambo said:

I'm judging him by what he did for us and he did an excellent job.

Under the circumstances at the time, Robbie did well.

• 4 weeks later...
rudi must stay
9 minutes ago, Who_put_the_ball_in... said:

What’s the hold up with Davie?

He was made an offer that he couldn't refuse

1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

He was made an offer that he couldn't refuse

Arent most users with an underscore thingy hobo infesters , i thought that was their current way to identify each other on here

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Arent most users with an underscore thingy hobo infesters , i thought that was their current way to identify each other on here

How dare you?! 

Guest ToqueJambo
17 minutes ago, sadj said:

Please tell me this is true and they have a secret code 😂

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Please tell me this is true and they have a secret code 😂

Certainly not the only person who has been told this.... must be some truth at the very least