Angelo Alessio,

132goals1958

Must be shite for Killie fans going from punching above their weight, to everything being dismantled in front of their eyes.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JamboAl

• soonbe110

• Bazzas right boot

kingantti1874

😆 we don’t we make ambitious appointments like alessio. Hopefully can pick up some decent players from killie

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Hope we are monitoring this, and ready to take anyone decent, should they become available.

Yip. This could be an opportunity. 

Real shame we missed out on this guy though, eh?

15 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Yip. This could be an opportunity. 

Real shame we missed out on this guy though, eh?

A lesson to be learned.

Look forward to seeing Killie back in their rightful place next season in the bottom six. I actually think they might be a decent shout to go down. 

i wish jj was my dad
30 minutes ago, clanmac said:

One season your flying high the next the bottom has fallen out of it.The joys of football.

If only AB had the foresight to.make such an ambitious appointment it wojmd make trolling arseholes who want Hearts fans to join their boycott very happy. 

On 16/06/2019 at 14:51, Enzo Chiefo said:

A great answer, again from Killie, to whoever poses the ridiculous question in future..."but who would we get?"

?

13 minutes ago, Barack said:

He'll be gone before they are. Calm yourself ffs.

:lol:

He’s already sacked most of the coaching and fitness guys. Reckon some of the players are probably just keen to try something else now, as it’s highly unlikely they will bring in someone who gets them back up to where they were under Clarke anyway. Starting to look like it’ll take a rebuild like we performed after Cathro, to me. 

Inch Hearts
55 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Must be shite for Killie fans going from punching above their weight, to everything being dismantled in front of their eyes.

Funny regardless :lol: Kris Boyd has been surprisingly quiet over all this, worse appointment than Cathro  “Boydy”? 

Not easy for a club like Killie to keep progressing, me thinks they hit the ceiling last season and a slow wall slide on cards.

5 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Funny regardless :lol: Kris Boyd has been surprisingly quiet over all this, worse appointment than Cathro  “Boydy”? 

Indeed.

Jamboscanbevicius
2 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

He’ll be gone by the end of next week. 

I doubt this... Bowie is fairly astute and Alessio would have been a financial risk for them. Will be very surprised if they pay him off after a month!

The Internet

I just wish we'd got him in when we had the chance. 

Although tbf that record article almost makes me want him to be a success. Almost. ****ing Scottish tabloid football journalism is the pits. 

gashauskis9
On 22/07/2019 at 11:07, Ribble said:

Exactly, had they appointed one of the old guard he would be getting lauded for trying to play more expansive football as Clarke's methodology would only work for Clarke and the fans need to be patient.

I'm actually much angrier about that article than I really should be,

This.  That article is an abomination and everything that’s wrong with the perception of the game up here.  The journalists up here seem to love the idea of the new face/new style of play but as soon as it doesn’t work in one feckin game it’s a massacre.

I’m in utter disbelief that they are criticising AA for wanting to play an attacking style of football just because it isn’t the Killie way.  How ****ing stupid is that?  Who do they think they are, Barca? 

Fair play to AA for wanting to bring his own style and trying something different up here.  If he gets punted for some ‘experienced’ Scottish fud who’ll revert back to shitting it against the OF, then it will be Killie’s loss.  He’ll just go somewhere else and be a success instead.

13 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Naismith player manager.

More likely Kris ‘Boydy’ Boyd. 

Bringing enlightenment to darkest Ayrshire won't be easy to be fair.

The guy must know his stuff though, he's been in football a long time.

Then again cutting out the deep fried pies and Irn Bru must be a challenge......😁

Inch Hearts
41 minutes ago, Jamboscanbevicius said:

I doubt this... Bowie is fairly astute and Alessio would have been a financial risk for them. Will be very surprised if they pay him off after a month!

Using the media to try and get him to resign would be my guess. 

48 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

This.  That article is an abomination and everything that’s wrong with the perception of the game up here.  The journalists up here seem to love the idea of the new face/new style of play but as soon as it doesn’t work in one feckin game it’s a massacre.

I’m in utter disbelief that they are criticising AA for wanting to play an attacking style of football just because it isn’t the Killie way.  How ****ing stupid is that?  Who do they think they are, Barca? 

Fair play to AA for wanting to bring his own style and trying something different up here.  If he gets punted for some ‘experienced’ Scottish fud who’ll revert back to shitting it against the OF, then it will be Killie’s loss.  He’ll just go somewhere else and be a success instead.

Echoes of Cathro being slated.

Off topic but Newton's Scotsman link has an article rating this seasons Premier League kits.

Hearts won. 

:jambobanana:

4 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Hope we are monitoring this, and ready to take anyone decent, should they become available.

Said it for 18 months. I would've tried to get Greg Taylor ages ago. Been the best and most consistent left-back in the league. Wouldn't have said no to Eamonn Brophy upfront or Alan Power in midfield.

What a waste for Killie. They really had a chance to have a go in Europe and recruited a guy who can't speak very good English so has no chance in hell of understanding anyone from Ayrshire.

KillieMitch
On 22/07/2019 at 11:07, Ribble said:

Exactly, had they appointed one of the old guard he would be getting lauded for trying to play more expansive football as Clarke's methodology would only work for Clarke and the fans need to be patient.

I'm actually much angrier about that article than I really should be,

Insiders telling us that those articles are nonsense. Some discontment but nothing like what is being reported. It's two articles coming from a signel source who has had it in for Alessio from day one. 

Getting a massive taste of what it must have been like for you all with Cathro... I get the disappointment if a manager doesn't work out, but the vitriol when a managers face doesn't fit according to the media is quite something to see... 

Bazzas right boot
On 16/06/2019 at 14:32, Gorgie_Rules said:

The kind of appointment I would take at Hearts

😳

On 16/06/2019 at 14:34, DG_HMFC said:

The kind of appointment we should be making instead of what we currently have IMO, and that's not a dig at Levein, i just think we have so much potential to be great.

🤔

On 16/06/2019 at 14:46, Enzo Chiefo said:

Very ambitious appointment.  Will give themselves a great chance of building on the success of Steve Clarke's reign.

😂

On 16/06/2019 at 14:51, Enzo Chiefo said:

A great answer, again from Killie, to whoever poses the ridiculous question in future..."but who would we get?"

🤣

The correct answer was. 

On 16/06/2019 at 15:11, SpruceBringsteen said:

"The kind of appointment we should be making"

**** off. ? If Hearts gave this boy a gig  this place would be knee deep in snotters because he's never managed a club above Italian church league level. ?

👍

5 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I just wish we'd got him in when we had the chance. 

Although tbf that record article almost makes me want him to be a success. Almost. ****ing Scottish tabloid football journalism is the pits. 

Presume the record just reused their Cathro articles and changed “young” for “foreign”. I almost want him to prove them wrong too but I preferred them pre-Clarke when they were shite so a return to that is fine with me. 

On 16/06/2019 at 17:29, Smith's right boot said:

This is why I'm beginning to hate Killie. 

Too many "Hearts fans" getting a full rage - on about everything they do while most just slag of Hearts and find fault in everyway they can. 

The guy might do well, he might not. 

It's a complete punt on an unknown as he has no management experience at all and is a good age. 

No experience in Scotland, no mgt experience to speak off. 

Cool sounding name, foreign and a good coach by all accounts and decent ambition shown by the club. 

Much like us with Cathro tbh and folk still use that to batter CL and Ann about the head with. 

There are positives and negatives, like every appointment, but those using this to have a got at Hearts should really just get a st for rugby park and be done with it. 

Liked this post at the time, like it better now.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Cisco1914 said:

Liked this post at the time, like it better now.

😂😂😂

I make sense, sometimes. 

Fort Vallance
6 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

He’s already sacked most of the coaching and fitness guys. Reckon some of the players are probably just keen to try something else now, as it’s highly unlikely they will bring in someone who gets them back up to where they were under Clarke anyway. Starting to look like it’ll take a rebuild like we performed after Cathro, to me. 

Rebuild ? Yeah we're miles better now.

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

😳

🤔

😂

🤣

The correct answer was. 

👍

Craig Levein😁