• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JamboAl

• soonbe110

• Bazzas right boot

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

No Killie manager your time is up thread yet?

Be careful what you wish for folks.

Early days but it looks like he's going to join the list of managers some folk wanted to replace Neilson and/or Levein who then bombed completely. How are Alan Archibald and Tommy Wright doing these days?

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Early days but it looks like he's going to join the list of managers some folk wanted to replace Neilson and/or Levein who then bombed completely. How are Alan Archibald and Tommy Wright doing these days?

Quite.

17 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Correct

rudi must stay

That result is a disgrace and terrible for Scottish Football. Our league suffers with results like it (less euro places, less credibility for already laughed at league) 

His comments afterwards seem sensible, and he talks a good game. But I can't see him lasting long after this result, and pictures from the game to me show a man out his depth and a team that's clueless

Edited by rudi must stay

On 17/06/2019 at 09:43, Armageddon said:

Anybody ever seen Cathro and Limmy in the same room?

Image result for Limmy

One's a joker and the other one is a comedian... 

Finlay James
5 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Spot on

😂This thread, it's made my day. 

Just goes yo show that you can work with big name managers like Conte... Or Benitez and struggle to beat a pub team. 

Just imagine the seethe if we had appointed the Italian Cathro 

7 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Bigger riddy - Killie getting humped off posties, or some of the boys on here nearly in tears that this appointment "left us behind"?

Not for me to say.

:rofl:

:gok:

7 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Bigger riddy - Killie getting humped off posties, or some of the boys on here nearly in tears that this appointment "left us behind"?

Not for me to say.

:rofl:

:pleasing:

Nookie Bear

To be fair, Killie didn’t sack Clarke to appoint a new exciting foreign coach, so it’s a bit different from some fans demanding Robbie or Craig are repacked by anyone else. 

Still a horrendous start and bodes well for our season if Killie are to struggle. 

Edited by Nookie Bear

On 16/06/2019 at 14:51, Enzo Chiefo said:

A great answer, again from Killie, to whoever poses the ridiculous question in future..."but who would we get?"

:)

Brave Hearts

Waiting patiently for Kris Boyd’s analytical assessment of Alessio  capabilities to be a manager rather than a background coach ...........

I’m sure Boyd is eagerly keying into his laptop just now ........

All this really highlights, is that the grass is rarely greener. I think some people just want change, and don’t really care if it’s an upgrade on what we have. 

4 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

He'll probably mutually resign in December/January.

The sack race....Who’ll be the first to go?

This Italian Genius chap?

Hecky at the shaky wheel of the wee Ron’s revolution? 

Unstable Lenny after he attacks the broomloan because they called him a wee ginger jobby in an outrageous bigoted way

Big Craig hounded out for hoof ball

Trophyless Stevie G when Liverpool’s under 9’s have a vacancy 

Wee Deek at the Dons when the Scotland job comes up after Clarke boots rod Petrie in the baws at the first board meeting 

132goals1958

I genuinely think it would be disappointing if Steve Clark,s good work is undone.The Killie fans rallied round their team and gave the bigot brothers a difficult time on several occasions. I would rather they keep the momentum going rather than having than the depressing sight of Celtic and Rangers fans occupying Rugby Park. 

5 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

I genuinely think it would be disappointing if Steve Clark,s good work is undone.The Killie fans rallied round their team and gave the bigot brothers a difficult time on several occasions. I would rather they keep the momentum going rather than having than the depressing sight of Celtic and Rangers fans occupying Rugby Park. 

I’d rather we were above Kilmarnock than bother about Rangers or Celtic getting more seats at Rugby Park.

132goals1958
2 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

I’d rather we were above Kilmarnock than bother about Rangers or Celtic getting more seats at Rugby Park.

Obviously but the more competition in the game the better. If we can’t aspire to be better than a revived Kilmarnock team over the next few seasons then there would be serious questions asked.

On 16/06/2019 at 18:40, RudiHMFC said:

Killie going from strength to strength, could be another side that regularly finish above us.

On 16/06/2019 at 19:12, Newton51 said:

This appointment has disaster written all over it! Never managed and especially in a country he’s not used to the football. Good cv on paper but doubt will last the season

Time will tell.

Still early in season. Interesting to see what he changes. I always thought simplicity was a key benefit to Clarke's approach. And hard working and confidence. 

TweedbankJambo

I'd give the guy a bit longer, this time last year Peterhead beat us and Levein still in a job.. Just saying, my first post lol. 

132goals1958
3 minutes ago, TweedbankJambo said:

I'd give the guy a bit longer, this time last year Peterhead beat us and Levein still in a job.. Just saying, my first post lol. 

Not s good start for your first post as it was 2 years ago under Cathro 

6 minutes ago, TweedbankJambo said:

This time last year Peterhead didn't beat us.

Just saying.

TweedbankJambo
1 minute ago, 132goals1958 said:

Not s good start for your first post as it was 2 years ago under Cathro 

Oops, ha, its still a point ish

6 minutes ago, TweedbankJambo said:

1. It wasn’t last year

2. Cathro was gaffer when we got beat by Peterhead.

He'll get more time. But this hangs over him a bit

You'd presume a bad start in league and it will be changed.

Might be a good idea for them to sound out a replacement. 

1 minute ago, TweedbankJambo said:

Oops, ha, its still a point ish

No it isn't.

Cathro was emptied shortly afterwards.

8 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

This time last year Peterhead didn't beat us.

Just saying.

We can help with a more extensive fan induction if you need.  Give you some links to key stats and events. Here's the actual event reported below. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1331930/peterhead-hearts-rory-mcallister-ian-cathro-betfred-cup/amp/

Edited by Mikey1874

TweedbankJambo
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So I made a mistake, I'm so much less of a fan, I'm human, no offence but I don't read papers, no wonder my knowledge is iffy. 

Bazzas right boot

Looking like a Cathro who can't speak English. 

The chicken dinners celebrating this as some kind of revelation as well. 

😂😂

1 minute ago, TweedbankJambo said:

So I made a mistake, I'm so much less of a fan, I'm human, no offence but I don't read papers, no wonder my knowledge is iffy. 

To be fair not a bad place to be. 

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, TweedbankJambo said:

Your first post is as bad as Angelo's result last night. 

So, so wrong. 

4 minutes ago, TweedbankJambo said:

No one is saying you're not a fan.

they're just questioning which club you're a fan of...

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Johnston, Hartley, elvis and McCann as well, even Robbo to an extent. 

All championed on here, all apart from Wright and Robbo sacked since then. I think even some twice😳

Bazzas right boot

It's funny because it's largely the same posters who have been shown up as clueless. The St thread, this thread. You'd think certain folk would take a deep breathe before posting absolute shite. 

5 minutes ago, TweedbankJambo said:

Think it’s more the fact you are missing an entire year of your life. I’d be checking for tattoos and scars that you don’t recognise. Close scrutiny of your bank statements and photos on your phone would probably be advisable too. Good luck. 👍

Tricky to start to league too

4.8 Rangers (H)

10.8 Hamilton (A)

17.8 League Cup second round

24.8 Aberdeen (H)

31.8 St Johnstone (A)

14.9 Hibs (H)

21.9 Celtic (A)

Said at the time so this is no shock this guy hasn't managed anybody higher than serie c and that was donks ago and he is 54.

Unknown user

At the end of the day the guy could still be great for killie so let's not write them off just yet.

But it does illustrate nicely how some will give any other manager the most incredible benefit of the doubt while the Hearts manager gets none.  

Just now, Smithee said:

At the end of the day the guy could still be great for killie so let's not write them off just yet.

But it does illustrate nicely how some will give any other manager the most incredible benefit of the doubt while the Hearts manager gets none.  

True

19 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Anyone checked on that fat ***** Sawyers this morning? 😳

Apologies for linking to the Scum

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4502847/kilmarnock-connahs-quay-europa-league-gordon-sawers-x-rated-rant/

"A've booked up fur Belgrade and ivryhin"

Oh dear...

Edited by Pie-Heid

Just football life really. Outside of the biggest clubs in most leagues, clubs appoint a good manager who has a relative amount of success every now and again. After a period of time, that manager tends to take that team as far as he can, and then he is replaced. The next man coming in is a roll of the dice and you just don’t know until he’s had a chance to get going. It’s a pretty shit system to be honest, and I’d like to see is break the wheel and find a system that maintains lasting relative success.

Horrendous result, but too early to tell if he is shit or not.

Will make that call after 3 games :lol: 

3 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

ThE kInD oF aPpOiNtMeNt We ShOuLd Be MaKiNg

Have you lifted that quote from the new dressing room? :)