IPod Classic

Pele_Is_God

37 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

Anyone still use one of these? Thinking about getting one on Ebay but coming in at £150-£200!

I've still got one and use it pretty much every day. Try CEX in Rose Street if they are a bit dear on ebay.

4 minutes ago, JWL said:

I've still got one and use it pretty much every day. Try CEX in Rose Street if they are a bit dear on ebay.

yep here is one on their website for £90

https://uk.webuy.com/product-detail?id=sappcla2g160gbblac&categoryName=apple-ipod&superCatName=electronics&title=apple-ipod-classic-6th-generation-(2009)-160gb-black-c

davemclaren
29 minutes ago, JWL said:

Get a smartphone. ??

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Get a smartphone. ??

I could put all my itunes on to my iphone but I prefer the classic ipod.

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, JWL said:

I could put all my itunes on to my iphone but I prefer the classic ipod.

I’ve still have one that works but use Spotify now. 

Better call Saul

I never thought I would buy into Spotify thing but the thought of downloading onto the PC and transferring with the older type iPods  etc etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Ferris Bueller

Dagger Is Back
On 16/06/2019 at 10:11, Pele_Is_God said:

Anyone still use one of these? Thinking about getting one on Ebay but coming in at £150-£200!

I’ve got one 120GB in perfect nick. Always had it in a case. Only stopped using it because I needed a bigger memory for all my tunes.

Yours for £100

Going t give this a bump as having trouble with mine.  Sound keeps reducing to zero output after I switched it on this morning. Tried to lock the sound volume but now it's asking for a 4 digit combination to unlock, the number of which I have no idea! Any thoughts? Pretty sure this has happened before and I managed to sort it but can't think how at the moment.

His name is

Slightly off topic, I used to use Itunes and bought a fair bit of music off it. Can I still access my iTunes account? I tried once before but was taken to their streaming page. 

1 hour ago, JWL said:

Going t give this a bump as having trouble with mine.  Sound keeps reducing to zero output after I switched it on this morning. Tried to lock the sound volume but now it's asking for a 4 digit combination to unlock, the number of which I have no idea! Any thoughts? Pretty sure this has happened before and I managed to sort it but can't think how at the moment.

In my experience, Apple products have a habit of suddenly realising just how old they are, then going haywire.

Planned obsolesence I guess...

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
5 hours ago, JWL said:

Not sure if this will help (I can't remember using a combination to unlock mine) 

https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/51900/I+forgot+the+pass+word+of+my+iPod+classic+model.+no.A1236

Phil Dunphy

Wouldn't bother tbh. Will struggle for any kind of support if it fails now.

Even Apple wouldn't be able to do much with it.