Pans Jambo

maroonlegions
12 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

See to be fair, 20 years ago my views on gay marriage were different to what they are now.

As are my views on a great many things.

Or are we all to be forever pinned to our thoughts in our teens/20's or whatever.

I find that pretty stupid- most peoples views evolve.

find something in the last year or so ( and there is plenty) but to hang people over something so long ago is daft

Would you say the same about hanging onto Corbyn say 20m years ago, nope thought not. Daft eh. He still said it and has never said sorry , in fact he said recently he stands by it,  like all of his other vile pig like utterings, another cop out, once  a racist always a racist.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Victorian

• Cade

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Governor Tarkin
On 16/06/2019 at 09:14, The Real Maroonblood said:

The description sounds like another imbecile across the pond.

On 16/06/2019 at 17:20, Bridge of Djoum said:

Reported

Personal abuse.

:lol:

On 16/06/2019 at 17:24, Bridge of Djoum said:

I'm not against that.

On 16/06/2019 at 17:59, Bridge of Djoum said:

Let's face it, if tanks were deployed in George Square one night, it's a given at least one will be ''missing'' in the morning. 

Maybe we could get ri Allbran to pull a Tiananmen Square special.

On 16/06/2019 at 19:38, maroonlegions said:

Nope, stop arsing about now and answer the questions i have previously put to you on whether you condone Boris Johnson's RACIST  and HOMOPHOBIC remarks and also his remarks about the families of the 7/7 attacks to feck off.   I will not embarrass you further by pulling up these direct question i have asked you previously.

We need more RACIST and HOMOPHOBIC remarks imo.

maroonlegions
On 16/06/2019 at 19:41, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He’s a total joke and should be nowhere near government.

Neither should the utter fraud whose arse you lick.

Prove Corbyn is a fraud, nice sneaky defecting tatic , changing the topic, cheeky wee dig too, just cant help it eh.

Whos arse do you lick, your own is it, or is your head  too far up it.

48 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Surely nobody who claims to be “Scottish” can read this and endorse Boris as PM?

How can they allow themselves to support a person with that opinion on Scotland and their representatives as a fair Prime Minister that will look after the interests of the country they claim to belong to?

How?

Edited by Pans Jambo

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:qqb010:

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Surely nobody who claims to be “Scottish” can read this and endorse Boris as PM?

How can they allow themselves to support a person with that opinion on Scotland and their representatives as a fair Prime Minister that will look after the interests on the country they claim to belong to?

How?

Yip. 

The sad thing is Scots will still support him.  Mental. Turkeys voting for Xmas. 

AlphonseCapone
10 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

How can they allow themselves to support a person with that opinion on Scotland and their representatives as a fair Prime Minister that will look after the interests of the country they claim to belong to?

How?

Unfortunately there are too many Scottish folk that are happy to be treated like subservient shite and don't have the stomach to stand on their own two feet. 

4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Yip. 

The sad thing is Scots will still support him.  Mental. Turkeys voting for Xmas. 

Unfortunately you are probably right. I know a few folk who detest anything Scottish including our flag and Parliament (you know the type, usually sing about the queen and wear bowler hats) unyet wear Scotland tops on holiday ?‍♂️

3 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Unfortunately there are too many Scottish folk that are happy to be treated like subservient shite and don't have the stomach to stand on their own two feet. 

Thats just depressing. Because youre right. 

Sad really. 

Cairneyhill Jambo
26 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Explain this then. Boris being RACIST to the Scots, can you understand English. I am posting in a non English language.

Boris IS a racist,  you ARE also  supporting a homophobic and a man who once said in the lines of FECK EM, to the families of the 7/7 attacks.

You are sounding like a racist  and homophobic apologist, Still no comment on his comments regarding the families on the 7/7 attacks.

Your cheap cop outs are cringeworthy , embarrassing.  

I wonder what Iain Duncan Smith makes of the underlined bit. 

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

How?

9 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Yip. 

4 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

Unfortunately you are probably right. I know a few folk who detest anything Scottish including our flag and Parliament (you know the type, usually sing about the queen and wear bowler hats) unyet wear Scotland tops on holiday ?‍♂️

We’re a messed up little country and no mistake. 

Self loathing is the best explanation I can think of tbh. 

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/06/tories-would-now-rather-face-scottish-independence-lose-brexit?fbclid=IwAR2aNdk6MaJoZVm8voZekX36fMn7jbiyMYOBYBhe73I6_UlPbS_CXS0ihiU

This quote from the link says all you need to know about Boris:

“Despite his huge lead among Conservative members and, now, among MPs, the only way to guarantee Boris Johnson wins, due to his habit of saying and doing things that are shudderingly offensive, due to his disregard for fact and for the wellbeing of other people, is to keep him away from the media and public debate until he is safely over the line. Everything will be ok afterwards, apparently”.

Edited by Pans Jambo

Dagger Is Back
12 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Austerity and cuts to every budget that affects the less well off whilst at the same time allowing corporations to "squirrel" massive profits off-shore to evade taxation that could/should have been used for vital public services.

Tax receipts went down because we have the "working poor" who have no choice but to go cap in hand to the government to ask for a hand out. This is because the same corporations lobby our government to allow zero hours contracts and rates of pay that folk cant actually live off. Its the rich looking after the rich.

Dont kid yourself on, theres PLENTY money swilling around to cover everything. Its distribution, taxation and "trickle down economics" thats broken.

Shares or whatever; most folk will have been affected. My pension hasnt really recovered as yet and I dont hold out much hope for it given the value of sterling and what we face come 31st October with Boris in the driving seat!

I'm glad you mentioned Norway. Dont forget they actually saved up their oil wealth whist we allowed the Westminster government to piss 40 years of profits against the wall to cover their incompetence in running a nations finances.

Brown is a prime example of someone who would be rotting in prison if we followed the Iceland model.

Anyway, I digress (as did you). I still dont understand the connection to wee business and right leaning support.

Totally agree especially that 4th paragraph. There’s one helluva lot of pigs with their snouts in the trough.

27 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/06/tories-would-now-rather-face-scottish-independence-lose-brexit?fbclid=IwAR2aNdk6MaJoZVm8voZekX36fMn7jbiyMYOBYBhe73I6_UlPbS_CXS0ihiU

This quote from the link says all you need to know about Boris:

“Despite his huge lead among Conservative members and, now, among MPs, the only way to guarantee Boris Johnson wins, due to his habit of saying and doing things that are shudderingly offensive, due to his disregard for fact and for the wellbeing of other people, is to keep him away from the media and public debate until he is safely over the line. Everything will be ok afterwards, apparently”.

Peoples homes and lives decimated yet "the worst foreign secretary ever" was disinterested and out his depth. yet hes the answer to run country apparently!?

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/conservative-party/boris-johnson/news/96716/top-uk-official-storm-ravaged?fbclid=IwAR3U6QjT7sSeseUZdnaFjPpJDBf67kOB3YcY7NNCmXiU-pumGlXNYLXeAck

3 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Peoples homes and lives decimated yet "the worst foreign secretary ever" was disinterested and out his depth. yet hes the answer to run country apparently!?

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/conservative-party/boris-johnson/news/96716/top-uk-official-storm-ravaged?fbclid=IwAR3U6QjT7sSeseUZdnaFjPpJDBf67kOB3YcY7NNCmXiU-pumGlXNYLXeAck

Anyone say anything nice about this guy?

Bridge of Djoum
On 16/06/2019 at 14:26, maroonlegions said:

You capable of independent thinking , that"s a belter  when  you cannot answer  direct questions i have  ask you. 

You have by that response  LOST the argument mate, classic avoidance tactic , by the use of  attacking the me personally  and not my  questions  and challenges  put forward to you previously.

Uncomfortable questions or challenges  usually weeds out the real face behind the mask.

When your response  is not an answer  to my questions then your real face becomes evident , that you support a known racist and homophobic man who will be handed keys to number 10. 

I will ask  you again do you CONDONE or not Boris Johnson's racist  and homophobic comments and if not why.

Boris%2BJohnson%2BBribe%2BTax%2Bcut%2B9.6%2Bbillion.png

And  you see nothing wrong in this.

And using memes when you can't properly articulate your argument is a classic sign of a less than spectacular mind...

Image result for Dumbass gif

Ah ****!!!

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You shredded him there.

2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Coming down our streets soon.

Wish I still had the dug. He used to go radge at them ☺

Jambos_1874

All seems to have gone quiet with Rees-Mogg. Thought he might have been a frontrunner if he entered the leadership contest. Can't qyute decide who's worse....Rees-Mogg or Boris.

8 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Watch this space, it's a cereal.

AlphonseCapone
4 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

All seems to have gone quiet with Rees-Mogg. Thought he might have been a frontrunner if he entered the leadership contest. Can't qyute decide who's worse....Rees-Mogg or Boris.

Nah JRM isn't popular enough across the party or country. For some bizarre reason, Boris is. 

I P Knightley
11 hours ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

I wonder what Iain Duncan Smith makes of the underlined bit. 

I somehow doubt that IDS would read that far into any of ML's posts.

Diadora Van Basten
12 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Explain this then. Boris being RACIST to the Scots, can you understand English. I am posting in a non English language.

Boris IS a racist,  you ARE also  supporting a homophobic and a man who once said in the lines of FECK EM, to the families of the 7/7 attacks.

You are sounding like a racist  and homophobic apologist, Still no comment on his comments regarding the families on the 7/7 attacks.

You must have been scratching your head after the mayoral election, the brexit vote, the first round of the Conservative party election wondering how could he have got so many votes as everybody I speak to think he is a liar, a racist, a homophobe and a clown.

Lord halifax
12 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Hate to break this to you but we Scots aren't a race so how could boris be racist to us.

Horatio Caine

Why is Johnson the only politician to be always referred to by his first name?  Little old tory ladies may think he's cute and cuddly but most of us see him for what he really is - as gone over on this thread.

doctor jambo

The only reason we are in this position is Corbyn.

A moderate labour leader- a Tom Watson or Starmer would have won a GE some time ago.

Both the big 2 parties are hideously divided.

Both will soon be led by leaders who cannot attract voters to cross party lines.

If faced with either Bojo or Corbyn that is a hell of a choice.

England would go Bojo.

Scotland ( and me included despite being anti-Indy) would go SNP as a bulwark.

Diadora Van Basten
22 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

The only reason we are in this position is Corbyn.

A moderate labour leader- a Tom Watson or Starmer would have won a GE some time ago.

Both the big 2 parties are hideously divided.

Both will soon be led by leaders who cannot attract voters to cross party lines.

If faced with either Bojo or Corbyn that is a hell of a choice.

England would go Bojo.

Scotland ( and me included despite being anti-Indy) would go SNP as a bulwark.

Tom Watson does not respect the referendum result. He does not respect the wishes of his constituents who voted overwhelmingly to leave. He should probably join the Lib Dems.

doctor jambo
Just now, Diadora Van Basten said:

Tom Watson does not respect the referendum result. He does not respect the wishes of his constituents who voted overwhelmingly to leave. He should probably join the Lib Dems.

NO- he does not respect the result.

His reasons for doing so are clear- the EU is overwhelmingly a good thing for people with a "labour" ideology.

It has for a long time been apparent that there are large numbers of both Tory and Labour voters who, despite politically differing views, share some common ground -anti-immigration.

If either of the "big two" had some decency, then both would have taken immigration out of the political discourse, allowing free movement to continue, and a deal to be done for Brexit.........but they wont- because parts of both their supports want immigration to end.

Had both removed immigration from the agenda then neither would be suffering.

HOw hard is it for them all to simply state that we NEED immigration, and that it is a good thing?

8 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

It took Scotland 20 years and a second referendum, to achieve Devolution. So??? Is it only the will of the we are the people that counts.(Quite like that we bit)

Edited by ri Alban

Diadora Van Basten
25 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

NO- he does not respect the result.

His reasons for doing so are clear- the EU is overwhelmingly a good thing for people with a "labour" ideology.

It has for a long time been apparent that there are large numbers of both Tory and Labour voters who, despite politically differing views, share some common ground -anti-immigration.

If either of the "big two" had some decency, then both would have taken immigration out of the political discourse, allowing free movement to continue, and a deal to be done for Brexit.........but they wont- because parts of both their supports want immigration to end.

Had both removed immigration from the agenda then neither would be suffering.

HOw hard is it for them all to simply state that we NEED immigration, and that it is a good thing?

You can have managed immigration that allows you to put the necessary infrastructure in place without free movement. 

doctor jambo
31 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

You can have managed immigration that allows you to put the necessary infrastructure in place without free movement. 

immigrants contribute MORE to the economy than the natives.

the lack of spending on infrastructure has nothing to do with immigration.

by curbing/controlling immigration we reduce the available cash to spend on  infrastructure.

doctor jambo
35 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

its also NOT the immigrants using most of the services........

the NHS is in a parlous state because of our own population, and is being held together BY immigrants who also don't use much in the way of its services because they are mainly young and working.

Diadora Van Basten
21 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

its also NOT the immigrants using most of the services........

the NHS is in a parlous state because of our own population, and is being held together BY immigrants who also don't use much in the way of its services because they are mainly young and working.

That famous right wing organisation the “TUC” are in favour of managed migration.

https://www.tuc.org.uk/sites/default/files/ManagingmigrationbetterforBritain.pdf

Boris is a public school version of the thumb, how many children do you have Boris Johnson? Um er,  I refuse to answer that preposterous question ....

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, Lord halifax said:

Nope.dont take my word do some research there are 5 races in the world Irish isn't one nether is Scots 

I tend to agree yet a hearts fan was charged? 

What about snp voters getting called anti English? Nazi’s etc...

Does it just work one way? Are Scots just fair game yet everyone else gets some protection? 

There are people who are anti Scottish. Twitter is absolutely full of them. A lot of them are actually Scottish too. Work that out?

doctor jambo
16 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Does it just work one way? Are Scots just fair game yet everyone else gets some protection? 

There are people who are anti Scottish. Twitter is absolutely full of them. A lot of them are actually Scottish too. Work that out?

the indy ref stoked a lot of anti - Scottish sentiment.

referenda have a nasty habit of doing this.

They are by their nature divisive and I'm not mad keen on any of them.

I'd rather we all rubbed along as "people" regardless of the wishes of our governments/churches and so on.

I'd rather we treated all nations as our friends- Russia, Iran, Syria - everyone.

And having met people from all nations in various locations- I have far more in common with ordinary and extraordinary people than our leaders would have us believe.

39 minutes ago, Lord halifax said:

Nope.dont take my word do some research there are 5 races in the world Irish isn't one nether is Scots 

Splitting up the earth's population into different types is racist imo.

Lord halifax
6 minutes ago, graygo said:

Splitting up the earth's population into different types is racist imo.

I wish more people thought like you

There would be no more racists.

Hats off to you ?

1 hour ago, Lord halifax said:

46 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Actually, only one race, human beings.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-genetics-science-africa/

Nationality used derogatorily, would fit under the definition of racism via various acts of legislation, hence why the Hearts fan was "done".

jack D and coke
28 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

the indy ref stoked a lot of anti - Scottish sentiment.

referenda have a nasty habit of doing this.

They are by their nature divisive and I'm not mad keen on any of them.

I'd rather we all rubbed along as "people" regardless of the wishes of our governments/churches and so on.

I'd rather we treated all nations as our friends- Russia, Iran, Syria - everyone.

And having met people from all nations in various locations- I have far more in common with ordinary and extraordinary people than our leaders would have us believe.

Not gonna disagree with any of that really if I’m honest. 

But imo anti Scottish sentiment isn’t a new thing I worked all over England long before indyref and it’s not anything new. In the main people were fine but Indyref maybe pushed more Scottish issues and voices into the mainstream and they really dont like it. 

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Boris said:

Actually, only one race, human beings.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-genetics-science-africa/

Nationality used derogatorily, would fit under the definition of racism via various acts of legislation, hence why the Hearts fan was "done".

I’m aware of all that bud. 

My point was really that anti Scottish/anti Irish whatever can be termed racist as we saw with that incident. 

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m aware of all that bud. 

My point was really that anti Scottish/anti Irish whatever can be termed racist as we saw with that incident. 

Aye, I was agreeing with you! ?

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, Boris said:

Aye, I was agreeing with you! ?

Haha i see that now. I was walking and typing. No paying attention?

Sawdust Caesar
On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 17:59, Bridge of Djoum said:

Let's face it, if tanks were deployed in George Square one night, it's a given at least one will be ''missing'' in the morning. 

And the rest would have a traffic cone put over the cannon.

maroonlegions

Even former Tory Hatton who served under Thatcher and Major does not want him anywhere near number 10.

Tory grandee Chris Patten on Boris Johnson: "He's built a career on lying, whether as a journalist or a politician. He's a serial liar. I don't want that Prime Minister.

The Tory spin doctors defending this total  nasty snake of a man are spinning round in circles  with same rehoric , it says all you need to know about their characters too..    

AlphonseCapone
2 hours ago, Lord halifax said:

Isn't really the point though is it, it's more about what Johnson has said and what it says about his attitude to Scotland. Good job at moving the conversation away from that though.