Undercover (Netflix series)

superjack

Anyone else watch this? Started it lat night and I've now finished 4 of the 6 episodes. Really enjoying it. My only  gripe is the dubbing, it would be better if it was left in Dutch with subtitles.

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, superjack said:

Anyone else watch this? Started it lat night and I've now finished 4 of the 6 episodes. Really enjoying it. My only  gripe is the dubbing, it would be better if it was left in Dutch with subtitles.

The dubbing on Netflix is really beginning to annoy me, I get that they are a global company, making shows across multiple languages, but dubbing is horrific. Subtitles are definitely the way to go.

To answer your question, I hdvfbt seen it, but roulette be keen if I could use subtitles instead of dubbing. I wonder if there’s a way in the audio settings to fix it, I’ll report back later.

Report:

I just watched the trailer on my phone, Dutch audio, English subtitles, BOOM. You just need to set the audio to original and the subtitles to English. 

Edited by A Boy Named Crow