Scott Brown - the loveable scamp

jamboinglasgow

Bazzas right boot

Gonna admit, at 5's when a young skaly wag taken the piss out of me, next time he knew I was there. 

Nothing serious just a boot or a robust challenge. 

Part and parcel. 

I'd expect Naismith or Berra to do the same on the pitch. 

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

John Findlay
4 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

He is not a hard man. 

He is a coward and a bully and one of these days someone is going to do a Brellier on him, but this time finish the job. 

The media will be in a frenzy but every other club, bar the two in green and white shite, will have the bunting out. 

He is a poisonous character on the football field. 

Correct. Would have shit it from Drew Busby in the tunnel.

Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Gonna admit, at 5's when a young skaly wag taken the piss out of me, next time he knew I was there. 

Part and parcel. 

Reminds me of a story a mate told me a few years ago. He was watching a Motherwell training session when Butcher was the manager, James McFadden was being a billy big baws and doing all the tricks and making players look stupid for fun. Butcher had a quiet word with one of the senior players and the next time McFadden tried it he got absolutely flattened to everyones amusement. Then Butcher explained why to him, provoking a tantrum. 

7 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Nothing tough or hard about him on the pitch at all an over protected coward of a player.

If Uche had lost his temper after the cup whistle blew Cave boy would have run away. 

Total Ned pavement dancer type hard man. 

If Uche had lost his temper Cave boy would not have been running anywhere, he would have been carried out the stadium.

If a hearts player was to get a 10 game ban for seriously hurting brown he would be my new hearts hero.

BBC radio Scotland, someone sounding like John Huges slavering over Scot Brown doing his couching badges and how everyone was hanging on to his every word. 

Yes Scot, No Scot, three bags full Scot.... 

Another welt like Lennon couching in Scotland.... Great.?

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Part and parcel. 

I'd expect Naismith or Berra to do the same on the pitch. 

I agree. Even at 5s, your gut instinct is to "let them know you're there" as you say. I don't see the fuss about Brown, if a young wido thinks he's going to nutmeg the club captain and dine out on it, he'll likely find himself mid-air within seconds. Imagine A.P. Prentice trying that with Souness at Liverpool or Keane at Man U. Would expect Berra or Naismith to do the same as it's an important lesson.

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I agree. Even at 5s, your gut instinct is to "let them know you're there" as you say. I don't see the fuss about Brown, if a young wido thinks he's going to nutmeg the club captain and dine out on it, he'll likely find himself mid-air within seconds. Imagine A.P. Prentice trying that with Souness at Liverpool or Keane at Man U.

Yip. 

Brown is a classless prick, no doubt. 

Nothing wrong with booting a young smart arse tho. ( not serious ofc). 

In fact, it's expected. 

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Yip. 

Brown is a classless prick, no doubt. 

Nothing wrong with booting a young smart arse tho. ( not serious ofc). 

In fact, it's expected. 

Exactly Olly.

7 hours ago, Muirhead said:

we loved brellier and pasquale Bruno for the same reason Celtic fans love brown.  Give me a few ‘odious wee creeps’ any day over the beige characters we have had to endure for a few year now.  Out with Steven Naismith who are ‘win at all costs’ leaders at our club cos every successful club has them?

Difference as far as I see it is that "Broonaldo" is an odious cheating chunt who knows he gets away it because of who he plays for.. PB and JB were hard tacklers with drive and dig who played how they did DESPITE who they played for.   

You have to admit though that during his reign, the international side was a runaway success. ?????

He was the captain, wasn't he?

Got to remember where he comes from. Fester Road. Says a lot.

They've been producing arrogant and thug players for years and even sign players from other clubs like that as well. Scott Brown, Pat McGinlay, Leigh Griffiths, Derek Riordan, Paul Kane, Willie Miller, Mickey Weir, Gary O'Connor, John Collins and plenty more. I remember when watching Liam Craig against us when he was at St Johnstone and thinking he was an arrogant twat and would make a good Hibs player one day. Two years later he'd signed for them and was exactly that. Back at St Johnstone now though.

If Brown had ever been a Hearts player he'd have been sent off week after week, gets away with it through there. He'll pick the wrong bloke and  get caught out when he least expects it one day.

SpruceBringsteen
3 hours ago, jumpship said:

BBC radio Scotland, someone sounding like John Huges slavering over Scot Brown doing his couching badges and how everyone was hanging on to his every word. 

Yes Scot, No Scot, three bags full Scot.... 

Another welt like Lennon couching in Scotland.... Great.?

Brown is about 2 IQ points above being legally mentally handicapped. Him and Hughes would have been some meeting of minds.

TorinoJambo
21 hours ago, Cheile said:

I would love to have seen Pasquale Bruno "deal with" Scott Brown.

Oh yes!!!! Oh very yes. Bruno doing "Broono il pezzo di Merda"

And to those who say we would love him if he played for us because he's so combative etc, I say, you couldn't possibly be more wrong.  I don't even like the fact he's allowed to play at Tynecastle.

I won't go as far as hate but I utterly despise him.  Cant think of another single player I would say that about although Ramos is close.

Bazzas right boot

Naismith does the same for us.

He winds folk up, noises up the ref and is a bit of a *******.

Where Scott Brown has let himself down has been his sportsmanship in winning recently, he's not done himself any favours and has came across as a bit of a prick.

IMO, Celtic captains of the past have carried themselves much better in victory.

As for booting folk, winding folk up and in the refs ear, it's what we miss when Naismith's not there.

You need a niggly *******. Scott Brown is a winner relative to our football arena.

Folk are a bit precious sometimes. When Naismith stamped on his bawz and laughed in Odea's face we lapped it up. 

Ricksen ( god bless) was the same for Rangers .

Even with limited football ability or having a bad game these characteristics are fantastic, he booted a young lad that taken the piss... If Berra gets nutmegged I hope the next page is the young lad getting booted in the stand, think Souttar v that wee hibs twat.

It's part and parcel of football.

Also got to remember when it comes to us he's ex hibs and now celtic.

If I was ex Hearts and then ahemm. rangers and winning treble trebles v hibs in a sc final I'd moon the ****ing hibs support, take of my rangers shirt with a Hearts top underneath with 5-1 on it and laugh in the face of every hibs player as I picked up my trophy.

36 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Naismith does the same for us.

He winds folk up, noises up the ref and is a bit of a *******.

Where Scott Brown has let himself down has been his sportsmanship in winning recently, he's not done himself any favours and has came across as a bit of a prick.

IMO, Celtic captains of the past have carried themselves much better in victory.

As for booting folk, winding folk up and in the refs ear, it's what we miss when Naismith's not there.

You need a niggly *******. Scott Brown is a winner relative to our football arena.

Folk are a bit precious sometimes. When Naismith stamped on his bawz and laughed in Odea's face we lapped it up. 

Ricksen ( god bless) was the same for Rangers .

Even with limited football ability or having a bad game these characteristics are fantastic, he booted a young lad that taken the piss... If Berra gets nutmegged I hope the next page is the young lad getting booted in the stand, think Souttar v that wee hibs twat.

It's part and parcel of football.

Also got to remember when it comes to us he's ex hibs and now celtic.

If I was ex Hearts and then ahemm. rangers and winning treble trebles v hibs in a sc final I'd moon the ****ing hibs support, take of my rangers shirt with a Hearts top underneath with 5-1 on it and laugh in the face of every hibs player as I picked up my trophy.

You and I are poles apart.

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Nah, football fans love their own ******* and hate the other teams *******.

That's normal.

48 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Nah, football fans love their own ******* and hate the other teams *******.

That's normal.

We're not poles apart after all although I have a soft spot for many Scottish clubs as long as they're not beating us.

There's 3 I'm not stuck on though.  Bet you'd never guess which ones.

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

We're not poles apart after all although I have a soft spot for many Scottish clubs as long as they're not beating us.

St Johnstone, QoS and ICT? 

?

Seymour M Hersh
9 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

fabienleclerq
10 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

You are in new Zealand to be fair.