Scott Brown - the loveable scamp

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4364941/celtic-armstrong-oko-flex-scott-brown-nutmeg-daniel-arzani/amp/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Brown gets nutmeged my a young player and in retaliation almost breaks the youngster's leg (after the coach warned him Brown would do that to him if he nutmegged him.) 

Such a lovely guy and definitely not a player who needs to be brought to heel for his attitude to youngsters who beat him (see Cochrane.)

He does it every match so not sure why we're surprised. Anyhow, that'll encourage English teams to send their best youngsters to Celtic on loan. Come to Scotland and risk a career ending injury because Scotland's self-appointed football "hard man" can't deal with other players having more skill than him (which is most of them).

Auld Reekin'
12 minutes ago, RedStarRiot said:

He's actually just an all round shite human.

01ACH163?imageId=8151809&imageCode=01ACH

???   :huh:

Tbf I'm all for people "crunching" Celtic players, just wish Leigh Griffiths would do a Cruyff turn on him.

capture10.png

3 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Tbf I'm all for people "crunching" Celtic players, just wish Leigh Griffiths would do a Cruyff turn on him.

capture10.png

Is that SN standing on his xmas crackers?  Hard to tell on my phone. Brilliant if it is.  Bet the loveable scamp didnt retaliate against him. Doesn't like it when they've gone through puberty.

It should have been ten

Minging laddie, one of the ugliest things I’ve ever seen in ma puff.

Edited by It should have been ten

54 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

capture10.png

Probably one of the best images in all of our history.  Petty as **** but who gives a **** :jjyay:

jack D and coke

I still live in hope his career will be ended at tynecastle in such an utterly brutal fashion that it ended in him having to have his leg amputated.

Id be cheering right in his face. 

31 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

To quote that well known humanitarian, Roy Keane, “take that you *****”.

Thug of a player, he is gong to get worse as he gets slower , hopefully he gets a sore one next season

Glad to see the coaches say to the youngster "don't do that again to Broony" rather than having a word with the tool himself for putting in a poor tackle. Untouchable, even at his own club

26 minutes ago, fila said:

Thug of a player, he is gong to get worse as he gets slower , hopefully he gets a sore one next season

Last couple of seasons especially he's been like one of those guys in his 40s at fives who thinks he can play like he did in his 20s and mistimes tackle all over the shop. He's going to end someone's career.

Stephen Muddie
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Last couple of seasons especially he's been like one of those guys in his 40s at fives who thinks he can play like he did in his 20s and mistimes tackle all over the shop. He's going to end someone's career.

First meeting of next season is going to be very highly charged, I bet. Can't wait. Don't care how stupidly/blatantly our players end him, I just want to see him broken and in severe pain.

6 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Honestly though. It wouldn’t take a Bruno or Brellier! ?

Naismith, Shinnie, Cosgrove and Davis (?) had a pretty good go the last couple of seasons. Even our own Harry.

It's noticeable that the more he's been getting a taste of his own medicine, the more he's coming out with the whole sneering and screaming in folks faces and arms out wide or bodybuilder style posturing stuff that he seems to think makes him look tough or victorious... or something. Losing it

9ncGRpZTE6LKhZ2AQ4IplbfN1U9CR6_y.jpg?201

Who even does that apart from Brown. Mental.

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

I'm very fair minded but I certainly didnt think that was even a foul.  And I certainly didnt know that Brown used to wear a syrup.

Suits him.  Should go back to it.

ToadKiller Dog

Nothing tough or hard about him on the pitch at all an over protected coward of a player.

If Uche had lost his temper after the cup whistle blew Cave boy would have run away. 

Total Ned pavement dancer type hard man. 

10 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Yes! ?? I meant again in teal lie though so about that money ?

Don't be thinking I'll forget this.

He has pissed off quite a few folk over the past season. I think that there are quite a few relishing meeting him on the park next season. His dance card will be fully marked up. No doubt Lennon will be screaming about him being a marked man.

11 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I still live in hope his career will be ended at tynecastle in such an utterly brutal fashion that it ended in him having to have his leg amputated.

This

3 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

He megged the club captain and "called it"! ? No wonder he got smashed! 

Absolutely - the same would happen At most successful clubs in the country and if it didn’t the club is too soft.  If there’s no hiereachy or respect how do you bring young players up properly.  Could anyone imagine a young Gary McKay nutmegging Alex McDonald and calling it - he would be running up and down the terracing steps for a week.  Man Utd players were forever scrapping at training for the same sort of thing.  I would hope we would have the same sort of thing at our club at present but worryingly I’m not sure

fabienleclerq
3 minutes ago, Muirhead said:

Absolutely - the same would happen At most successful clubs in the country and if it didn’t the club is too soft.  If there’s no hiereachy or respect how do you bring young players up properly.  Could anyone imagine a young Gary McKay nutmegging Alex McDonald and calling it - he would be running up and down the terracing steps for a week.  Man Utd players were forever scrapping at training for the same sort of thing.  I would hope we would have the same sort of thing at our club at present but worryingly I’m not sure

Exactly, I get Brown isn't popular but we would love him if he was our player. Even at fives if someone does that once they won't get away with it a second time without a kick from me! 

1 minute ago, fabienleclerq said:

Exactly, I get Brown isn't popular but we would love him if he was our player. Even at fives if someone does that once they won't get away with it a second time without a kick from me! 

No, I would not want him at Hearts. Worth bearing in mind, if he was our player he wouldn’t get away with his shit. Hearts are not allowed a player like that. We would just end up with an odious wee creep who was permanently suspended, without the ‘effective’ cheating. 

5 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

No, I would not want him at Hearts. Worth bearing in mind, if he was our player he wouldn’t get away with his shit. Hearts are not allowed a player like that. We would just end up with an odious wee creep who was permanently suspended, without the ‘effective’ cheating. 

we loved brellier and pasquale Bruno for the same reason Celtic fans love brown.  Give me a few ‘odious wee creeps’ any day over the beige characters we have had to endure for a few year now.  Out with Steven Naismith who are ‘win at all costs’ leaders at our club cos every successful club has them?

8 minutes ago, Muirhead said:

we loved brellier and pasquale Bruno for the same reason Celtic fans love brown.  Give me a few ‘odious wee creeps’ any day over the beige characters we have had to endure for a few year now.  Out with Steven Naismith who are ‘win at all costs’ leaders at our club cos every successful club has them?

The point is, Brown would not get away with his pish if he was a Hearts player. 

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

He is not a hard man. 

He is a coward and a bully and one of these days someone is going to do a Brellier on him, but this time finish the job. 

The media will be in a frenzy but every other club, bar the two in green and white shite, will have the bunting out. 

He is a poisonous character on the football field. 

Exactly that. 

Would pretty much drink for free across Scotland too. Take note, lower league players who may draw Celtic in the early rounds of a cup...

adambraejambo

Let's face it either Celtic or Rangers are going to win the league next season. All other 10 clubs should get together and agree that if they getting beat by either of them then they will send a young sub on with one job. A kick in the balls to whatever Celtic and Rangers player that was most influential (Our own version of Mean Machine) maybe make Sportscene fun again. 

Forever Hearts
4 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I hope he gets hit by a car tomorrow.

I probably shouldn't have, but I laughed at that. ?

Haringshairband

"But Broony is a nice guy" I think his idea of a nice guy is different from mine. Brown is a horrible ****.

Robbo-Jambo

His time will come.

No doubt about it.

Somebody, somewhere will absolutely do him.

Cannae ******* wait.

It should have been ten
16 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

:sweeet::glorious: