Tynieman

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?322200-Hearts-New-Stand-Thread-(Merged)/page413

"This is why we should close the thread, some of the stuff written is utter rubbish. 

I really don't want to go on about them, I have already made my feelings clear on the matter.

They are NOT in debt (other than the small amount they're due Ann Budge). Let's not get into all this rubbish with they "owe £18,000,000". It's just not true. Their last financial results showed that they were in a really good position going forward, in-fact, probably the best it has been in a lifetime. We therefore need to try and compete with them. We can't do this by looking for made up faults and obsessing about them. 

They earned more than us using their non-existent facilities in their new stand than we did at Easter Road last season. This worrying for me. It's not me trying to belittle our club, it's simply a fact.

Their FOH is going strong, yet our HSL (for which I am a member), has hardly hit the ground running. This is despite it being almost a copy of their FOH.

They had a poor season (though only finished 2 points behind us), notwithstanding they also had a semi final and a final, yet some on here would rather harp on about their stand rather than concentrating on our club. I hear people talk about how we did well last season. To me that sums up the mentality of some of our fans.

We spent 3 seasons in the championship, when we took our eye off the ball and frankly obsessed with them going into administration. Let's not forget the famous "relegation party".

Before anyone accuses me of being a Yam, I'm not. I just wish we put as much effort into our club as we do looking for pretend faults with theirs."

Ooft... either someone is on the wind up or reality is setting in with some of them

3 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?322200-Hearts-New-Stand-Thread-(Merged)/page413

"This is why we should close the thread, some of the stuff written is utter rubbish. 

I really don't want to go on about them, I have already made my feelings clear on the matter.

They are NOT in debt (other than the small amount they're due Ann Budge). Let's not get into all this rubbish with they "owe £18,000,000". It's just not true. Their last financial results showed that they were in a really good position going forward, in-fact, probably the best it has been in a lifetime. We therefore need to try and compete with them. We can't do this by looking for made up faults and obsessing about them. 

They earned more than us using their non-existent facilities in their new stand than we did at Easter Road last season. This worrying for me. It's not me trying to belittle our club, it's simply a fact.

Their FOH is going strong, yet our HSL (for which I am a member), has hardly hit the ground running. This is despite it being almost a copy of their FOH.

They had a poor season (though only finished 2 points behind us), notwithstanding they also had a semi final and a final, yet some on here would rather harp on about their stand rather than concentrating on our club. I hear people talk about how we did well last season. To me that sums up the mentality of some of our fans.

We spent 3 seasons in the championship, when we took our eye off the ball and frankly obsessed with them going into administration. Let's not forget the famous "relegation party".

Before anyone accuses me of being a Yam, I'm not. I just wish we put as much effort into our club as we do looking for pretend faults with theirs."

Ooft... either someone is on the wind up or reality is setting in with some of them

More worried you were on sisterfister.net to find this.

100% that comment was made by a "yam" though. 

SpruceBringsteen

Hibs.net is exclusively populated by 60 year old tragedies who cope with their failed marriages/relationships with their children/lives by hating Hearts more than they support Hibs. There is absolutely zero chance one of them wrote that.

36 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

Do your family know you trawl filth on  the internet. Hibs.net is for kinky perverts.

I don't agree that it's not genuine.  I'm sure there will be some on that site who cringe at the mountain of rubbish posted about us.

That post to me is well thought and sincere.  Somebody who wants Hibs supporters to face facts.

I could be wrong though.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Whoever wrote it, it's a good post. Hope some of the weirdos among their support give it some attention.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I don't agree that it's not genuine.  I'm sure there will be some on that site who cringe at the mountain of rubbish posted about us.

That post to me is well thought and sincere.  Somebody who wants Hibs supporters to face facts.

I could be wrong though.

Reference to the relegation party at the end totally sold the pies.    It's not a Hibs *****.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Whoever wrote it, it's a good post. Hope some of the weirdos among their support give it some attention.

I hope some of the weirdos among our support give it some attention!

5 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Reference to the relegation party at the end totally sold the pies.    It's not a Hibs *****.

F18B9898-3CF5-46E0-B01E-99726E8FCFBD.jpeg

Stupid Sexy Flanders
10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I hope some of the weirdos among our support give it some attention!

Also a good point! ?

sunblestjambo
55 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Hibs.net is exclusively populated by 60 year old tragedies who cope with their failed marriages/relationships with their children/lives by hating Hearts more than they support Hibs. There is absolutely zero chance one of them wrote that.

‘60 year old tragedies ‘?

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

:qqb006:

Spot on! Hahaha

12 minutes ago, Morph said:

YAMS GTF

YAMS / spraff shart ..same agenda ....GTF

Edited by Artful Dodger

Finlay James

No matter who wrote it, it's bang on the money.  

The fact they think their manager is the yorkshire guardiola for finishing 2 points ahead of us while we also had a semi final and a cup final into the mix but still feel we had a crap season says it all.  Theyre pure fantasists.

LondonJambo1985
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I could be wrong though.

That was you then eh Doug? Well said!! ???

7 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

That ‘yam’ patter is ****ing chronic 

Do they even know wot a yam is? 

Id rather be a yam than a hobo which everyone knows is a "Tramp"

Edinburgh's finest..Trams Bams & yams

Finlay James
11 hours ago, Tynieman said:

Well, whoever wrote this has sucked them in, spat them out and is currently pissing themselves laughing ??. Reeled a few in with that one, the wee team accountants are out in force.

Hibs fans are on mass a queer bunch. They do seem obsessed with us, and it's weird. Post cup final their reaction was strange. Laughing at Levein etc...the conspiracy theories about our finances etc...this Hibs poster would seem to be in the minority.

I know Hibs lads sensible guys who buy into this whole conspiracy thing and persistent obsession with Hearts. It's the inferiority complex they have grown up with, wee man syndrome. 

A weird bunch

Hilarious. Stuff like this brings out their massive inferiority complex in spades.  The bitter bilge  that followed was brilliant. Deep down they all know just how inferior they are in every way and reading that post must have almost driven some of the mutants over the edge.

Just had a wee read of the last few posts on that link.  They are even more ill informed and deluded than ever it seems.  

Finlay James
1 hour ago, mscjambo said:

Hibs fans are on mass a queer bunch. They do seem obsessed with us, and it's weird. Post cup final their reaction was strange. Laughing at Levein etc...the conspiracy theories about our finances etc...this Hibs poster would seem to be in the minority.

I know Hibs lads sensible guys who buy into this whole conspiracy thing and persistent obsession with Hearts. It's the inferiority complex they have grown up with, wee man syndrome. 

A weird bunch

Decades of hurt will do that I suppose.  It's only going to get worse as they continually slide downwards.

I had a quick look at their thread. Jeez, I didn't actually realise that the Yam cooncil, stiffing charities, cheating thing was real. None of the hibbies I know or speak to in "real life" ever come out with that nonsense. To my face anyway.

They do like a bit of Hearts are hoofball merchants chat right enough. That's to be expected. 

Edited by pablo

Harry Potter
13 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

They will never get over the 5-1 pumping, clowns.

12 hours ago, Victorian said:

No, Hibs were spot on with that, people just didn't realize they meant that Hibs were forming a relegation party.

It’s their fascination with how many tiers it has. That’s the funny part. One tier? Oh no, that won’t do at all. :lol:

The other thing that I find most amusing, is them having the audacity to try and criticise the front of the stand, when this is what they scuttle their way around every fortnight:

CF33DB56-1423-4307-A078-8DA68954D321.jpeg

They talk as though the plan for the stand wasn't always to get it fit for purpose to house fans for games and then do the fit out to complete it. 

Also notable that I think only 1 person actually addressed the points in that points whereas everyone else just called him out for being a Jambo, ignoring the facts. Like our new stand helping us bring in £1.1 million in funds OUTSIDE of match days. 

The Old Tolbooth

I work beside a Hibby who thinks exactly like this guy has posted, he feels that both sets of fans get bogged down in each others woes and worry too much about what the other side are doing, rather than concentrating on their own team and how they could improve things, and he's absolutely bang on the truth with that as well. He's a top lad, and a very sensible level headed one too, I keep telling him there's no way he can really be a Hibby! 

11 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

They talk as though the plan for the stand wasn't always to get it fit for purpose to house fans for games and then do the fit out to complete it. 

Also notable that I think only 1 person actually addressed the points in that points whereas everyone else just called him out for being a Jambo, ignoring the facts. Like our new stand helping us bring in £1.1 million in funds OUTSIDE of match days. 

I think Hibs have a methadone clinic or something in their main stand. Not sure it brings much revenue in though. :(

1 minute ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I work beside a Hibby who thinks exactly like this guy has posted, he feels that both sets of fans get bogged down in each others woes and worry too much about what the other side are doing, rather than concentrating on their own team and how they could improve things, and he's absolutely bang on the truth with that as well. He's a top lad, and a very sensible level headed one too, I keep telling him there's no way he can really be a Hibby! 

To be fair, I think the club does that rather well. It’s just the fans being fans.

pettigrewsstylist
13 hours ago, Morgan said:

F18B9898-3CF5-46E0-B01E-99726E8FCFBD.jpeg

What a day! Being managed by Gary made it all the sweeter ?

As an over 60 codger I feel some sympathy for the Hobo.net poster. He offers an accurate assessment of how many deranged Hobos think about Hearts. Having the worst ever record defeat for a Scottish club in Europe, the worst derby record in Europe and getting horsed in a cup final by your bitter rivals would derange most simple minded Hibs fans.

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

It’s their fascination with how many tiers it has. That’s the funny part. One tier? Oh no, that won’t do at all. :lol:

The other thing that I find most amusing, is them having the audacity to try and criticise the front of the stand, when this is what they scuttle their way around every fortnight:

CF33DB56-1423-4307-A078-8DA68954D321.jpeg

The two tier v one tier thing is their comfort blanket and they think it makes their stands superior. ?

The point of having two tiers is to increase capacity where the upper hangs over the lower such as the East Stand at Murrayfield. 

Our main stand has three floors and a bigger capacity than any of their shitty Lego blocks. 

Jealous mutants.

Phil D. Corners
17 hours ago, Tynieman said:

I think some Hearts fans on here need to read that. 

13 minutes ago, Phil D. Corners said:

13 minutes ago, Phil D. Corners said:

It seems one of them may actually get it. Either that or he's trolling them:

Originally Posted by Lochend_hibs:

"I wasn't expecting that kind of response really. To me, it is evident that there is a lot in our support who are deluded and obsessed with them.

As I've already mentioned, I am simply pointing out that their stand is generating a lot of money for them (which will only continue to grow, unfortunately). It is certainly not the wreck some on here would have you believe. 

To have this many pages dedicated to them, in the vain hope something goes wrong, is quite frankly embarrassing and I do wonder at times whether some of our fans do have an inferiority complex, which is why some obsess about them so much.

Any person outside of our club can see they're making huge progress and I for one, am concerned that we will be left behind if we're not careful. Again, I suggest that's one of the reasons we spent so long in the championship.

Maybe if we put as much energy into promoting HSL, rather than this kind of thread, we could begin to get half of the funds the Yams do through their FOH.

I feel somewhat like I am sticking up for them, which isn't my intention as such, but the amount of rubbish written on here is not living in reality. The same posters who talk about how they are in some sort of financial trouble (despite having the best financial results in their living memory), are most likely the same posters who charged a tenner for "inside information" when they were in admin. Look how that turned out. We were the ones who were humiliated. I just don't want the same happening again.

I've exhausted enough energy on this and I again apologise if I come across as though I'm sticking up for them, but I know many of our fans feel the same. I would love for HSL to raise enough money to allow us to improve Easter Road (which it's badly in need of), so we can continue to try and compete with them."

Edited by Tynieman

40 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

An utter shitehouse.

You’d be constantly looking about in case a delivery truck reversed in to you.

Ahh i clicked the link ....i feel dirty.

They are deluded beyond measure.

Apparently the only thing keeping us afloat is the benefactors and AB otherwise we are bankrupt.

Not noting that we built an £18m stand and redeveloped the infrastructure at the same time the ****ing sister fisting rim licking mutant twats.