Boris and Donald..the plan

Rudy T

Greatest conspiracy theory ever or reality..

Donald arrives in the UK meets Boris

Back in the US the Iran conflict is brewing

The wall is to be built with military money...war makes money

Here Boris is in for PM job the PM who must deliver on Brexit

The very day of the first vote, a couple of tankers encounter a mine, Donald blames Iran

So the war is set up....who’ll stand by the US..big Boris! We enter a conflict with Iran, Brexit is put on hold!

Along comes an Election mid conflict, the torries play on the fact Jezza will bottle a conflict and Boris needs to stay...Boris wins 4 years as an elected PM, first thing he does is no deal brexit

Meanwhile back in the US Donald gets re-elected as he’s stood up and saved the world from big bad Iran, the money he’s made through the war and the trade deals with Boris’ Britain pays for his wall!

Or Have I been over thinking this??

8 hours ago, Rudy T said:

The very day of the first vote, a couple of tankers encounter a mine, Donald blames Iran

So the war is set up....who’ll stand by the US..big Boris! We enter a conflict with Iran, Brexit is put on hold!

Along comes an Election mid conflict, the torries play on the fact Jezza will bottle a conflict and Boris needs to stay...Boris wins 4 years as an elected PM, first thing he does is no deal brexit

Meanwhile back in the US Donald gets re-elected as he’s stood up and saved the world from big bad Iran, the money he’s made through the war and the trade deals with Boris’ Britain pays for his wall!

Only a Daily Mail reader would discount this IMO. 

AlphonseCapone

Might work out that way but you're giving these morons too much credit to suggest it's all thought out. 

1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Might work out that way but you're giving these morons too much credit to suggest it's all thought out. 

Those two morons are not pulling the strings.

A few years ago.i would have given the cornette smiley an outing but the way things are panning out the OP isn't evem that bat shit crazy

Scary times to be alive

Really doubt Iran had anything to do with those tankers.

We already know how this is going to play out. We've seen it with Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc.

Only one country benefits.

If they think there is a chance of Trump losing the next election, they will start a war.

NO sitting president, while at war, has failed to be re-elected.

Edited by Lovecraft

4 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I don’t agree with that at all. 

Boris Johnson has carefully been working on his image as this daft guy.  He’s a calculated evil ***** in my opinion, he knows exactly what he’s doing and the game he’s playing. 

10 minutes ago, Morph said:

Boris Johnson has carefully been working on his image as this daft guy.  He’s a calculated evil ***** in my opinion, he knows exactly what he’s doing and the game he’s playing. 

Exactly.

Try and find the audio when they tried to trip him up with a fake call when he was Foreign Secretary.

It was a fake call pretending to be from another embassy.

You will hear the real Boris on that call, and he was not the buffoon character he plays in public.

AlphonseCapone
46 minutes ago, Morph said:

I used to think the same, and I don't think he's quite the buffoon he makes out but I honestly think there are people being him who'll pull the real strings. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Morph said:

Correct. He is a dangerous, conniving, *****. 

1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I used to think the same, and I don't think he's quite the buffoon he makes out but I honestly think there are people being him who'll pull the real strings. 

Aye of course there’s more to him than just his personal views on things, think that is the case for any of these Etonian twats though. 

They’re all looking out for each other, and there’s going to be people behind the scenes on the business side rather than politics who still have a huge say on things too.  

What annoys me is they’re so blatant about being elitist ***** who see the majority of the population as second rate, yet they’re still accepted and it doesn’t damage them.  It’s frightening that Johnson has been able to go through his political career being a horrible racist ******* and there’s no consequences to that.  Folk had dianne abbot strung up for drinking a can of gin on the train :laugh:  

Bridge of Djoum
15 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Netflix will buy that plot and turn it into a 6 parter.

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson and Donald John Trump are a couple of ***** !!!