Cutting about in a tracksuit

Beast Boy

19 hours ago, Barack said:

Come on...folk on here had this effort...admit it...

:jjyay:

Screenshot_20190613-180650_Google.jpg

Jesus... 

20 hours ago, Barack said:

Italia 90 , I had that and Gazza's one(Rip). Iron fecked the Scotland one and the Gazza one fell apart in the first wash. ( Fog on the Tyne). ::facepaw::

Edited by ri Alban

Three Hearts players I have seen out in public in tracksuits/shellsuits (all white ones btw) - Davey Bowman, Michael Stewart and Mo Johnston.

All ginger/strawberry blonde haired too!  Is there something we should know here?

5 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

Like the wee guy in the Hearts strip playing football with Lewis 

From good jambo stock the wee laddie is ❤

highlandjambo3

The elder gentry from the weegia have no issue with this so long as crisp white trainers are involved and, their other half are allowed to wear leggings sprayed on with a current rating of 2500lb PSI which, when walking, allows a rear view which looks similar to two kids fighting under a quilt......?

I don’t own a tracksuit but I do have a few hoodies & track tops that are sometimes combined with joggers - I don’t care what folk think, I find them well comfy. 

As far as I’m concerned - folk who cut about in chinos, boat shoes, and shirts with about 3 buttons undone at the top are the ones who are an actual embarrassment... but all a matter of opinion 

Unknown user

I've had people trying to take the piss ot of me at work for growing my hair recently, I couldn't believe it. Yeah, I'm growing my hair, I look like a magnificent ****ing lion. Deal with it.

Anyway, knock yourselves out my beautiful jambo trackie brethren, if you feel great you are great, **** the posers who judge you!

I'm looking at you OP

15 hours ago, Smithee said:

I've had people trying to take the piss ot of me at work for growing my hair recently, I couldn't believe it. Yeah, I'm growing my hair, I look like a magnificent ****ing lion. Deal with it.

Anyway, knock yourselves out my beautiful jambo trackie brethren, if you feel great you are great, **** the posers who judge you!

I'm looking at you OP

Do you look like this, Smithee?

::facepaw::

Unknown user
38 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Do you look like this, Smithee?

::facepaw::

Pretty much, but less shame,

more magnificence.

Sorry for the big paws :D

Governor Tarkin
On 13/06/2019 at 18:23, Victorian said:

What about the ubiquitous grey hoody - grey flannel shit catcher joggers combo as worn by your average urban savage.   Like a post modern romper suit for burglars.

:D

Vintage Victorian.

Bridge of Djoum
On 13/06/2019 at 14:42, Locky said:

I've never liked a matching tracksuit tbh. That said, I do wear a lot of tracksuit tops to work with jeans. Stylish ones at least.

I am fond of trackie bottoms and it's the only thing one can wear around the house I think. I wear them in public whenever I'm going to football training, games etc. and on the odd occasion when I just really can't be arsed to make an effort but I still try and look reasonably trendy.

I'm almost 26 so starting to feel increasingly more like I'm getting too old for trackies in public bar at football, but I've always found a full matching tracksuit a serious chavvy calling card.

Where the **** do you work?

Bridge of Djoum
On 14/06/2019 at 08:29, Ribble said:

Wore trackies to go to the pub last Saturday, admittedly we were off to Keep it Steel's Chav v Goth night at le belle angel!

Went with the full ensemble of nike air max, white kappa socks, adidas trackies, fred perry polo with the collar al la cantona, hair scraaped forwards with some wet look gel and a splash of CK one just for effect!

ASL?

been here before
7 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

He's an unemployed extra in The Firm whl also had a walk on part in I.D just waiting for that next big break.

Edited by been here before

What about the classic slip-on shoes with joggie bots?  Complemented by white sports socks. 

Usually an old favourite amongst the jakes kicking around Wester Hailes/Sighthill.

been here before
22 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

What about the classic slip-on shoes with joggie bots?  Complemented by white sports socks. 

Usually an old favourite amongst the jakes kicking around Wester Hailes/Sighthill.

Jogging bottoms and braces is also a bit of a look.

Harry Potter
On 20/06/2019 at 23:33, Smithee said:

I'm looking at you OP

Obviously jealous of your hair mate, some folk eh. enjoy your long flowing locks.

On 14/06/2019 at 12:51, ri Alban said:

It's people wha cut aboot in Pyjamas that need loaked up. How hard is it tae stick oan a Trackie tae ga tae the shoaps. Ye see, if we wir independent, we could soart this Britnat haun me doon richt oot.

:leveinproblem:

When I managed the wee Spar store up at Longstone, one of the regulars would come in still in her dressing gown. I don't have an issue with it, I saw this regularly when I was a kid living in Granton at the local shops. Probably a generational thing.

been here before
41 minutes ago, Marvin said:

When I managed the wee Spar store up at Longstone....

Now thats a bit annoying as I can see it in my minds eye but where was the Spar at Longstone?

I can see it in 2 different places!

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Now thats a bit annoying as I can see it in my minds eye but where was the Spar at Longstone?

I can see it in 2 different places!

It was just up the road from The Longstone Arms iirc.

3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Obviously jealous of your hair mate, some folk eh. enjoy your long flowing locks.

:verysmug:

On 13/06/2019 at 19:42, Locky said:

I've never liked a matching tracksuit tbh. That said, I do wear a lot of tracksuit tops to work with jeans. Stylish ones at least.

I am fond of trackie bottoms and it's the only thing one can wear around the house I think. I wear them in public whenever I'm going to football training, games etc. and on the odd occasion when I just really can't be arsed to make an effort but I still try and look reasonably trendy.

I'm almost 26 so starting to feel increasingly more like I'm getting too old for trackies in public bar at football, but I've always found a full matching tracksuit a serious chavvy calling card.

Hi Si.

A man that criticised Si Ferry for his dress sense dresses like him.?

16 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Can't possibly say. But its an office job with no dress code. I'm certainly not alone.

2 hours ago, benny said:

Hi Si.

A man that criticised Si Ferry for his dress sense dresses like him.?

Incorrect. Si wore some weird looking baggy things up to his waist like a rimjob. He wasn't dressed like a football coach.

On 13/06/2019 at 18:07, Barack said:

What I find most offensive about that photo is Roy Aitken.

On 21/06/2019 at 15:42, Dunks said:

image.png.d7b9fe5062485a35002715a66863a18e.png

There is not even one part of this specimen that does not annoy me.

Unknown user
11 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Cheers, I really do!

I reckon you're right, one of them is actually a guy who went bald in his 20s! Gary his name is, obviously he's Garibaldi to me now.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

There is not even one part of this specimen that does not annoy me.

Standing in front of Ryanair signs too

10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Cheers, I really do!

I reckon you're right, one of them is actually a guy who went bald in his 20s! Gary his name is, obviously he's Garibaldi to me now.

It must be the worst name to have when you go bald!  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Standing in front of Ryanair signs too

I was going to mention that too, but thought I may get pelters.  Now that you have taken the bull by the horns though, I’m like :yas:

22 hours ago, Marvin said:

When I managed the wee Spar store up at Longstone, one of the regulars would come in still in her dressing gown. I don't have an issue with it, I saw this regularly when I was a kid living in Granton at the local shops. Probably a generational thing.

It's lazy young lassies who do it. If my Wife or granddaughter tried that, they'd be disowned and locked out the house.

On 20/06/2019 at 23:33, Smithee said:

I'm looking at you OP

I had long hair and a beard about 12 years ago. I had to shave both off, as ever time I left the house, people tried to wash my feet.

Harry Potter
12 hours ago, Smithee said:

Cheers, I really do!

Ha Ha , my dad was a sales rep for associated biscuits, the garage was full of garibaldis lol.

On 13/06/2019 at 18:07, Barack said:

Yip, looked far brighter than that in the flesh too ! ?

Unknown user
10 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I had long hair and a beard about 12 years ago. I had to shave both off, as ever time I left the house, people tried to wash my feet.

You don't come across as the type!

The hirsuteness I mean - the messianic complex, I can believe that

13 hours ago, Smithee said:

You don't come across as the type!

The hirsuteness I mean - the messianic complex, I can believe that

That's ok, I forgive you!

kingantti1874

Horrendous behaviour.. flying out of Glasgow May be one of the most embarrassing experiences, hordes of weegies in tracksuits and Celtic and Rangers tips, full families - absolute plebs