Kilmarnock

Rick James

Set to install safe standing at Rugby Park, paid for by the fans too.

Oh how I'd love to have it at Tynie.

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

No it isn't, they're doing 158 adult spaces in the East stand and 166 for under 16s in the Family Stand.

So very sorry if I upset you. I made the mistake of reading and believing the BBC headline to their story without reading the full article.

I am away to write 100 lines and go to bed without any tea.

Unknown user
Just now, wavydavy said:

So very sorry if I upset you. I made the mistake of reading and believing the BBC headline to their story without reading the full article.

Think you're projecting there mate, I'm not upset in the slightest.

The BBC headline doesn't say anything about them only doing spaces for U16s by the way, simply that they've created a safe standing area for U16s.

Bazzas right boot

Killie can go and do one. 

Beginning to annoy me. 

Shite plastic pitch-they should be made to get grass before indulging themselves in gimmicks like this. 

The only good thing is that with Clarke gone they'll slide down the table faster than a Terry Butcher hibs side. 

The fawning over them by the media and some on here has made me dislike them more than I should tbh. 

Ann saves our club, builds us a new stand and we stay at Tynecastle, she gets abuse. 

Killie fire in a section for standing and folk are stroking themselves into a frenzy over it. 

Hope we get Shankland and he batters in a hatrick against them, see how the ****ers like standing then.

Kilmarnocks a shite hole as well. 

Phil Dunphy

It was going to be installed at Tynecastle too.

I can only assume that this was shelved after recent bother in G.

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Painters in bud, U?

31 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Beginning to annoy me. 

Shite plastic pitch-they should be made to get grass before indulging themselves in gimmicks like this. 

The only good thing is that with Clarke gone they'll slide down the table faster than a Terry Butcher hibs side. 

The fawning over them by the media and some on here has made me dislike them more than I should tbh. 

Ann saves our club, builds us a new stand and we stay at Tynecastle, she gets abuse. 

Killie fire in a section for standing and folk are stroking themselves into a frenzy over it. 

Hope we get Shankland and he batters in a hatrick against them, see how the ****ers like standing then.

Kilmarnocks a shite hole as well. 

Think they've just ripped up the plastic pitch with a view to putting turf back down again.

Don't mind Killie at all tbh. My only grievance with them at all is I've always seen them a bit of a bogey club of ours.

Relatively inoffensive club in my eyes, and it was refreshing to see a team upset the apple cart up the top that wasn't the arse cheeks, Aberdeen or Hibs.

5 hours ago, Smithee said:

Think you're projecting there mate, I'm not upset in the slightest.

The BBC headline doesn't say anything about them only doing spaces for U16s by the way, simply that they've created a safe standing area for U16s.

This is the Headline I read.

Kilmarnock U16s safe-standing section is British first.

The headline doesn't mention anything about other age groups which is what I said in my previous post, clutching at straws a bit there I fear.

24 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Painters in bud, U?

No I prefer Peroni.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Locky said:

Think they've just ripped up the plastic pitch with a view to putting turf back down again.

Don't mind Killie at all tbh. My only grievance with them at all is I've always seen them a bit of a bogey club of ours.

Relatively inoffensive club in my eyes, and it was refreshing to see a team upset the apple cart up the top that wasn't the arse cheeks, Aberdeen or Hibs.

Think it's a new plastic pitch they are putting in, but I could be wrong.

Just started to annoy me now tbh, probably because so many on here keep banging on about them.

Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Think it's a new plastic pitch they are putting in, but I could be wrong.

Just started to annoy me now tbh, probably because so many on here keep banging on about them.

You're right, it's a new plastic one they'll be doing. Their reasoning was that they couldn't afford separate training facilities so needed a pitch they can use every day.

I really don't mind them at all as a club and prefer them to have a bit success against old firm and Aberdeen. They deserved every bit of praise for their consistently good form the past two years.

Looking forward to us getting the better of them now that Clarke has moved on though!

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

This is the Headline I read.

Kilmarnock U16s safe-standing section is British first.

The headline doesn't mention anything about other age groups which is what I said in my previous post, clutching at straws a bit there I fear.

No I prefer Peroni.

All I did was correct you when you said they'd only done safe standing for under 16s!

Wavid, you made a mistake, it's cool, it happens to us all, it's no biggie. Don't take it personally and don't take it out on me for pointing it out ;)

Their new owner's doing a great job, second only to Budge in terms of the impact of a new owner over the last few years. It all depends on whether they can pull another manager like Clarke out of the hat though.

Bazzas right boot
38 minutes ago, stan said:

You're right, it's a new plastic one they'll be doing. Their reasoning was that they couldn't afford separate training facilities so needed a pitch they can use every day.

I really don't mind them at all as a club and prefer them to have a bit success against old firm and Aberdeen. They deserved every bit of praise for their consistently good form the past two years.

Looking forward to us getting the better of them now that Clarke has moved on though!

Nah, **** them. 

Haringshairband
14 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Beginning to annoy me. 

Ayrshire is a shite hole as well. 

Agree with every word but fixed the last sentence for you.

PhoenixHearts

I went to the Glasgow vs Leinster Pro14 final at Celtic Park right after the Scottish Cup Final (in all my hearts gear too) and our tickets were actually in the safe standing area....

Don't see what all the fuss is about it tbh. Just seems like a nostalgia trip for the old yins to reminisce about the days on the terraces. 

Mind you, much like everyone else I'd been standing the full 90 at Hampden, and by the time the Rugby kicked off the rain was falling, I was knackered, the game was a shite slogfest and between two teams I don't care for in a sport I only have a passing interest in. 

Oh and it genuinely stank of shit btw. Like open raw sewage. I asked my dad if there was a waste management place nearby. There isn't. 

Big Slim Stylee
15 hours ago, Smithee said:

All I did was correct you when you said they'd only done safe standing for under 16s!

Wavid, you made a mistake, it's cool, it happens to us all, it's no biggie. Don't take it personally and don't take it out on me for pointing it out ;)

Touchy sort isn’t he? ?

21 hours ago, Locky said:

Set to install safe standing at Rugby Park, paid for by the fans too.

Oh how I'd love to have it at Tynie.

Honestly.....why bother....?

Unknown user
8 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Touchy sort isn’t he? ?

try-our-extra-salty-products_1045-32.jpg

Ah he's alright, gets a bit defensive grin time to time but we all have bad days!