• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Harry Potter

• Forever Hearts

• Mikey1874

Nookie Bear
12 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

PETR15  was there and will never forget Rudi with the wig on holding the cup in front of him 

One of my favourite photos of that day. Petrie looking down on Rudi with the same expression as Adolf Hitler watching Jesse Owens.

jambo-in-furness
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

PETR15  was there and will never forget Rudi with the wig on holding the cup in front of him 

I would love to see and copy that famous phoatie if anyone can post it, thanks in advance.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Little wonder Hibs have been bestowed with all the SFA Gold awards going, including stadium.

Really?

1 hour ago, jambo-in-furness said:

I would love to see and copy that famous phoatie if anyone can post it, thanks in advance.

?

unhappy rod.jpg

3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

One of my favourite photos of that day. Petrie looking down on Rudi with the same expression as Adolf Hitler watching Jesse Owens.

:rofl:

1 hour ago, jambo-in-furness said:

I would love to see and copy that famous phoatie if anyone can post it, thanks in 

Great picture

Edited by Mikey1874

jambo-in-furness
39 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

?

unhappy rod.jpg

Much appreciated Icon but, when magnified the picture blurs and is not a good copy, thanks anyhow.

13 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Much appreciated Icon but, when magnified the picture blurs and is not a good copy, thanks anyhow.

Here it is

4 hours ago, kila said:

Really not fit for purpose

SFA is just a joke, needs dismantled and the deadwood cleared out

??

Pasquale for King

John Collins was on SSN without any hair dye and they asked him about Petrie, he took a deep breath and they cut to the adverts ????.

ToadKiller Dog

We now have a true visionary at the helm of the SFA, happy joyous day. 

Seriously its a coronation, sombody should have stood even just to hear a debate about the future of our game. 

Instead another drab grey man with nothing to say but will defend the SFA. 

queensferryjambo
6 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

He looks like he is the only person in Hampden who has been rained on :)

Edited by queensferryjambo

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Petrie and Skacel 1.jpg

To be fair, he's maybe just feeling a bit uncomfortable with Michael Jackson's index finger where it is.

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

To be fair, he's maybe just feeling a bit uncomfortable with Michael Jackson's index finger where it is.

Think he's a bit old for Michael tbh.

carnockjambo

Petrie had never attended a football match  until Tom Farmer put him in charge of Hibs. He’s a Accountant and now top boy at SFA. Absolute walloper of a guy 

Edited by carnockjambo

The Future's Maroon

Apart from the title, I’m very pleased to see NO congratulations being offered to the tit.

Well done JKB ?

Apparently he wants to bring in VAR. 

he said he’s fed up with too many wrong calls and refs getting abuse. 

Apart from that I think he will be as big a failure as the rest of them. 

Unbelievable that Petrie who made snide comments about other teams cheating to win trophies is in charge of the SFA.

7 minutes ago, Prof said:

Unbelievable that Petrie who made snide comments about other teams cheating to win trophies is in charge of the SFA.

What ? He actually defended Hearts' defeat in the Cup Final because of that lots desperate measures ? 

55 minutes ago, dannymack said:

What ? He actually defended Hearts' defeat in the Cup Final because of that lots desperate measures ? 

Think you will find he was referring specifically to Hearts when we won 5-1 in the game of the century.

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, Prof said:

Think you will find he was referring specifically to Hearts when we won 5-1 in the game of the century.

Well, Hearts were denied 5 clear goals in that game...

6 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Petrie and Skacel 1.jpg

That's a belter, Mikey. 

Instant wallpaper on the phone. 

Edited by martoon

4 hours ago, carnockjambo said:

Petrie had never attended a football match  until Tom Farmer put him in charge of Hibs. He’s a Accountant and now top boy at SFA. Absolute walloper of a guy 

?

WorldChampions1902
12 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Brilliant comment and brilliant observation! Sums up that image to a tee!

5 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

???????

Montgomery Brewster

A bell end of the highest order. Another in a long line of absolute roasters that litter our game at the top. 

Whenever I need cheering up I take a peek at the rudi pic with him in the background. Marvelous . Truly Marvelous ?

FTH

Does this mean Petrie would have to hand over the Scottish Cup the next time we win it? 

That's an image I'd like to see. 

5 hours ago, martoon said:

Does this mean Petrie would have to hand over the Scottish Cup the next time we win it? 

That's an image I'd like to see. 

What a prospect.  Rod being the driving force to us giving it absolutely everything next season to ensure he has to hand over the trophy to Berra.

Would certainly inspire me if I was a player.  Imagine if it's Hibs we defeat.  Could happen.  It's happened twice before.

I suppose being Mr Big he could delegate to a nobody but look at the pleasure he would miss if Hearts lost.

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

What a prospect.  Rod being the driving force to us giving it absolutely everything next season to ensure he has to hand over the trophy to Berra.

Would certainly inspire me if I was a player.  Imagine if it's Hibs we defeat.  Could happen.  It's happened twice before.

I suppose being Mr Big he could delegate to a nobody but look at the pleasure he would miss if Hearts lost.

It's been done before. Harry Swan, Hibs owner and SFA bigwig at the time, handed the Cup to Freddie Glidden in 1956.

Different times, of course, but a modern day repeat wouldn't half cut the Hibby to the quick. Although Hearts winning the Cup again would dwarf any childish, petty side issue. However childish and petty I may be regarding Hibs. :)

His deputy at the SFA is ,unless I'm mistaken,  that utter fud Mulraney from Alloa. What a dynamic duo.

Edited by EIEIO
Spelling mistake

12 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

His deputy at the SFA is ,unless I'm mistaken,  that utter fud Mulraney from Alloa. What a dynamic duo.

A bright future ahead for Scottish football with these two forward thinking mavericks at the helm...

You often wonder if any other country would tolerate over twenty years of abject failure, and not demand the system be replaced? They are squarely at the root of everything bad about our game. 

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

You often wonder if any other country would tolerate over twenty years of abject failure, and not demand the system be replaced? They are squarely at the root of everything bad about our game. 

It's a national phenomenon and goes  way beyond  football. 

It's almost as tho we like self harming. 

John Findlay
4 hours ago, martoon said:

It's been done before. Harry Swan, Hibs owner and SFA bigwig at the time, handed the Cup to Freddie Glidden in 1956.

Different times, of course, but a modern day repeat wouldn't half cut the Hibby to the quick. Although Hearts winning the Cup again would dwarf any childish, petty side issue. However childish and petty I may be regarding Hibs. :)

Harry Swan was the reason Hibs played in the European Cup despite coming behind Aberdeen league winners Hearts Rangers and Celtic in the league.

Hibs have never qualified for Europe's top cup competition on merit.

4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Harry Swan was the reason Hibs played in the European Cup despite coming behind Aberdeen league winners Hearts Rangers and Celtic in the league.

Hibs have never qualified for Europe's top cup competition on merit.

But they invented it, didn't they? Same day they invented flair, swashbuckling and floodlights. 

A recent post on .nut suggested that UEFA should present Hibs with a set of medals and a wee replica European Cup to mark the "achievement". 

...and I'm not making that up. :lol:

3 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

It's a national phenomenon and goes  way beyond  football. 

It's almost as tho we like self harming. 

Direct result of allowing your nation to be merely region of another country. ?

Bazzas right boot
59 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Direct result of allowing your nation to be merely region of another country. ?

?