• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FarmerTweedy

• Bazzas right boot

• Notts1874

• Bridge of Djoum

been here before

That you wont bother turning up to a single game but you'll come on here spouting the same shite day in and day out and trying to turn every thread into an exercise of 'look at me everyone' .

Bazzas right boot

2nd

Rangers are shite and will need to rebuild. Have a bad start, Gerrard sacked total meltdown. 

Aberdeen to continue thier slide. 

Killie to crumble 

Hibs to be hibs 

**** it, 1st.

Celtic to get completely knocked out of Europe and Lennon to be carted away. 

We go injury free and after our 4 quality signings and the fast emergence of Wighton, Clare, Hickey and Cochrane we win the league. 

Folk to want CL sacked as we get knocked out the sc by Hibs. 

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Auld Reekin'
18 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

1. Celtic (obviously)

2. Rangers

3. Aberdeen

4. Hibs

5. Hearts

6. Kilmarnock

7. Motherwell

8. St Johnstone

9. Ross County

10. Hamilton

11. Livingston

12. St Mirren

League Cup

Celtic

Scottish Cup

Rangers

Top of crime count table

Hearts

:fonzie:

Surely you meant to type:

1. Celtic (obviously)

2. Rangers

3. Aberdeen

4. Hibs

5. Kilmarnock

6. Motherwell

7. St Johnstone

8. Ross County

9. Hamilton

10. Livingston

11. St Mirren

12. Hearts

:huh:   You're either losing it or mellowing, i8...   :arry:

5th probably, 6th if one of the other sides outside the top 4 have a particularly good season like Killie did last season.

rudi must stay

Too early to make predictions. (Let's see who everyone signs)

What I will say though is I think Killie and Hibs will struggle. Killie were always going to without Steve Clarke and I think Hibs are way overrated, a few frees from down south doesn't change that.

If Hibs are getting money v McGinn and Rod doesnt trouser it all, they could be around the top 6 again.  We will be no worse than 3rd and I absolutely don't discount our prospects of winning it.  Referees of course could play a negative role there.

Delighted to see I8 so positive.

5th or 6th, which is about our level. However, if we sign another 3 or 4 duds like we usually do, then 7th or 8th could be within our grasp. Followed by lots of drivel and various excuses from CL.

7 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

5th or 6th, which is about our level. However, if we sign another 3 or 4 duds like we usually do, then 7th or 8th could be within our grasp. Followed by lots of drivel and various excuses from CL.

Glass half full?  If so, thank goodness it wasn't glass half empty.  We'd be staring the Championship in the face.

19 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Glass half full?  If so, thank goodness it wasn't glass half empty.  We'd be staring the Championship in the face.

Nah, we're not that bad yet Doug. Still time for Levein to work his magic though.

15 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I predict the OP will continue to be in the top 3 worst posters on JKB.

That's like me predicting the sun will rise tomorrow.

Improvement on last season, league cup final, scottish cup winners and 3rd place finish.

14 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Balloon protest.

That's all up in the air at the moment AD.

23 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

That's like me predicting the sun will rise tomorrow.

Not in his world it won’t......

It’s a life of permanent darkness.

Brighton Jambo

I think fourth as Killie will struggle without Clarke and the new manager bounce is over for Hibs.  I think the team will have had a taste for cup success after this season so we will at least reach a semi final 

Selkirkhmfc1874
52 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

Improvement on last season, league cup final, scottish cup winners and 3rd place finish.

Sounds fantastic 

rick witter

Second to Dundee Utd in the league cup group Stage. 

6th in the league. 

Same old discussions about change next season as we plod along and do nothing not fulfilling our potential. 

gashauskis9

1.  Rangers (yep, I said it)

2.  Celtic

3.  Hearts

4.  Hibs

5.  Aberdeen

6.  Killie

7.  Motherwell

8.  St Johnstone

9.  St Mirren

10. Hamilton

11. Livingston

12. Ross County

I don’t see any team (other than the Huns) being stronger next season.  Hibs will be there or there about, but I think Aberdeen and Killie will be less effective.  I’m not saying that we’ll make huge improvements, but based on what I’ve just said, I reckon a bit more consistency and dig will be enough for us to lead the supporting cast.

How anyone can predict the league table when no-one knows what any of the teams will look like is beyond me.

May as well predict the next 5 seasons and be done with it.

davemclaren
45 minutes ago, rick witter said:

6th in the league. 

Same old discussions about change next season as we plod along and do nothing not fulfilling our potential. 

We’ll find out soon enough re your first one. ?

Bridge of Djoum
8 hours ago, been here before said:

That you wont bother turning up to a single game but you'll come on here spouting the same shite day in and day out and trying to turn every thread into an exercise of 'look at me everyone' .

Indeed.

Bridge of Djoum

4th, not too far off 3rd, and at least one good cup run, perhaps a final. I'd like it to be more but since this is a prediction...

Celtic

TTFKAR

Aberdeen, still think they will be slightly more consistent than us next season, but not by much.

Hearts. 

Bridge of Djoum
7 hours ago, RudiHMFC said:

5th probably, 6th if one of the other sides outside the top 4 have a particularly good season like Killie did last season.

Gladly no one listens to you, especially after your ''Sean Clare'' moment. Still one of the worst things to be posted here. 

As a fan I want to be positive and optimistic. There is no reason why we can’t be 3rd this season assuming no team can be consistent enough to keep up with the OF.

Aberdeen have lost their best player in shinnie, killie have lost their manager and hibs are ‘rebuilding’ so will be a bit of an unknown. We at the moment are coming back after a spirited cup final display and look like ‘hopefuly’ Not losing any of our key players. Obv djoum is the excepeption to this and that depends if you rated him or not. Souttar is the other one but if he does leave we have already signed halkett who was one of the best centre halves in the league last season so may not weaken us too much. So I would say we have a decent core who have now played with us for at least a year now. 

Again, trying to be positive about the coming season, at the start of last season we were on fire and playing good football. There is no reason with everyone fit that we cannot do this again especially after a few signings, in particular wingers and strikers to add more of a goal threat to our team. 

Whether you you are a Levein fan or not I really think there is lots to be optimistic about. Injuries last season clearly dented our momentum and confidence massively. I strongly believe with the right signings, 2 wingers, 2 strikers and a centre mid, we will have a good season and finish 3rd. He has already came out and said what he wants so I expect these players to come. I just prey they hit the ground running and make our first 11 stronger

alot of ifs and buts and will probably reassess my opinion after signings made but my heart thinks we are in for a good season! HHGH

Why are people predicting a decent Hibs season? They were terrible last season, only better compared to us!

They had a lucky run of results when the new guy came in but never played well under him. That's from ER season ticket holders I know. They hated last season.

On top of that, they need to sign a massive number of players as half their squad has left, including loanees Omeonga and MxNulty who were their stars.

Their player turnover is worse than ours. Petrie almost definitely won't give Heck the funds he did Lennon.

We will be better, of that I'm 99% certain. They're more likely to be worse, certainly than their end of season form.

We'll be in the hunt for top 3rd/4th

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

6th in the league. 

Not sure about 2nd in the group stage Rick.

Really tough group.  Think you're being a bit optimistic there.

I

The Internet

Have a feeling motherwell will replace killie as the surprise package. Gallagher and polworth are good pickups for them and if they can keep Campbell + turnbull they look decent. If not they'll have a bit of cash to spend. 

5th for us sounds about right. 

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Gladly no one listens to you, especially after your ''Sean Clare'' moment. Still one of the worst things to be posted here. 

Do you think I'd still be a member on kickback if I actually posted anything like that? :lol:

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

1.  Rangers (yep, I said it)

2.  Celtic

3.  Hearts

4.  Hibs

5.  Aberdeen

6.  Killie

7.  Motherwell

8.  St Johnstone

9.  St Mirren

10. Hamilton

11. Livingston

12. Ross County

I don’t see any team (other than the Huns) being stronger next season.  Hibs will be there or there about, but I think Aberdeen and Killie will be less effective.  I’m not saying that we’ll make huge improvements, but based on what I’ve just said, I reckon a bit more consistency and dig will be enough for us to lead the supporting cast.

Apart from Motherwell and St Johnstone it’s pretty likely you have every single position wrong.  That’s very well played. :lol: 

Inch Hearts
56 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Why are people predicting a decent Hibs season? They were terrible last season, only better compared to us!

They had a lucky run of results when the new guy came in but never played well under him. That's from ER season ticket holders I know. They hated last season.

On top of that, they need to sign a massive number of players as half their squad has left, including loanees Omeonga and MxNulty who were their stars.

Their player turnover is worse than ours. Petrie almost definitely won't give Heck the funds he did Lennon.

We will be better, of that I'm 99% certain. They're more likely to be worse, certainly than their end of season form.

We'll be in the hunt for top 3rd/4th

We will be miles off third.  Hibs will be bottom 6 though I agree. 

gashauskis9
39 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Apart from Motherwell and St Johnstone it’s pretty likely you have every single position wrong.  That’s very well played. :lol: 

You’re a hoot mate ?

OmiyaHearts

I don't really care where the rest finish.

We'll be 5th or 6th with hopefully one or two young players stepping up and cementing a 1st team place. Not excited for next season at all, but maybe with some unexpectedly decent signings, we can push for 4th.

Mediocre league campaign    (5th)

Decent league cup campaign (semi)

Awful Scottish cup campaign (4th round)

Football will be as dull as last year with the same problems faced.

Geoff Kilpatrick

5th place in the league with the Levein excuse factory spinning more than Alistair Campbell.

Semi-final League Cup

Defeat at Ibronx in the QFs of the Cup

People still claiming Sean Clare will come good, an epithet as accurate as Eoin Jess being a promising youngster.

I think all going well we're looking at around 4th place next season. Would like to see us sign a couple of wingers because we've been really missing that lately - nobody to attack down the wing and get a cross in, so we've been relying on long balls from the defence or from Naismith or Clare driving through the middle. Would like to see us not have to rely on MacLean so much next season, and to bring in some reinforcements up front. 

I honestly think we've got a player in Vanecek so would like to see him come back from pre-season fit and ready to go, and to be given a chance to prove himself. 

Psychedelicropcircle

6th & an empty tynecastle last game of the season for the players victory lap followed by an Anne & Craig jam tomorrow sandwich ? for the following ST sales.

old school tie

1.  Celtic

2. Rangers

3.  Hibs

4.  Aberdeen

5.  Kilmarnock

6.  Hearts

Knocked out both cups, early doors.

Sevco and the other arse cheek are miles ahead over a campaign.

When squads aren’t finalised and the window only just open it’s impossible to predict anything from 3rd down

6 hours ago, DH1986 said:

I predict the OP will continue to be in the top 3 worst posters on JKB.

I will keep trying till I cement the top spot.

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic