Vanecek leaves Hearts by mutual consent (title updated)

MaskedMarauder

siegementality
5 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I've not read all the way through the last few pages, just been skipping through them and looking at general comments.

The only real thought I'm having is whether or not it is possible Teplice had an inkling this was going to be how it would end, and that is why they were so desperate for us to give them a lot of cash to try and get him a bit earlier than we did. Were they aware when they had him that he wasn't going to make it here, is it even possible (coz I don't know) that the videos which are produced as part of the sales promotion of some players can be doctored in some way to make them look an awful lot better than they actually are. A lot of clubs, not just us seem to look for and then purchase players having never actually viewed them in one game live, never mind having taken time to look at them against different levels of opponents over a number of games. Just a train of thought i had given the player was coming from the Czech Republic, where the locals like their beer, but there was never any stories of him getting involved in that while playing there, and yet on a 3/4 week holiday in Thailand he appears to have gone from a good striker to pretty pish.

PJ1 some lunatic has hacked your account and posted an absolute pile of pish.  

Just thought I’d let you know.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• Bazzas right boot

• i8hibsh

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Woolf it not make more sense to invest more money into scouting then. As for serious let downs ;- Wighton/Mitchell/Shaugnessy

added to Vanacek and some bang average signings with only 3 real success stories who all

missed large chunks of the season.

I believe it would be beneficial to improve the scouting network but in way that is more of process such as the Southampton one rather than just flying out to watch players play more games.  The costs involved with this are very high, to properly scout one player abroad you are looking at at least 12 games - think of cost of flights, accommodation, general expenses and also factor in that if that player is a genuine prospect he probably has 3 or 4 other teams tracking him so potentially a high cost for absolutely nothing.   Wighton - one for future only negative is the price tag he came with, Mitchell - pretty much 95% of the support would were desperate for him to return, no one saw the dip in form/belief coming.  Shaughnessy - was a disappointment I agree however he came with similar pedigree to Jimmy Dunne and was an adequate back up, I wouldn't class as a failure of a signing.

8 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

How do you know that there was no compensation paid. 

It was a mutual agreement for him to leave but doesn't mean he didn't get a pay off because he had a contract which still had a fair bit of time left on it. 

A contract works both ways ... if he was not willing or was unable to honour his contract then he could be liable to give Hearts a pay off for breaching his contract! Probably unlikely but theoretically and legally possible. Think a Chelsea player was legally held liable for contract breaches.

PS just checked, it was Adrian Matu that had to pay Chelsea c. £14 million

Edited by Jambo-Fox
PS update

4 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

How do you know that there was no compensation paid. 

It was a mutual agreement for him to leave but doesn't mean he didn't get a pay off because he had a contract which still had a fair bit of time left on it. 

There wouldn't have been - Vanecek is clearly desperate to leave, there are a number of teams interested in his services - his agent has probably lined up a deal for him back home with the caveat of "get out of your Hearts contract and you can bag a nice signing on fee."  Hearts view is to simply get him of the wage bill asap and not be dragged into negotiations etc.  Everyone wins.   The only way we would terminate and give Vanecek compensation is if it was late August and he wasn't making an impact and there is no teams interested.

Guest ToqueJambo
21 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Woolf it not make more sense to invest more money into scouting then. As for serious let downs ;- Wighton/Mitchell/Shaugnessy

added to Vanacek and some bang average signings with only 3 real success stories.

It's all subjective of course but

Successes - Dunne, Haring, Naismith, Mulraney, Uche

Did a job when called upon - Zlamal, Clare, Garruchio, Bozanic, Dikamona

Expected a bit more - Lee, Edwards (although he turned up eventually), McLean, Wighton (even though he was clearly signed for the future)

Signed for the future/to improve - Burns, Wighton, (also Clare and Mulraney but I think they did improve after getting more games than probably planned initially)

Low expectations, signed as cover only, not a big deal - Shaughnessy, Doyle

Totally bombed - Mitchell (what happened to him - terrible pre-injury compared to when he was first with us!?), Vanacek 

You could do the same exercise with every club. Taking our nearest rivals what standout successes did they have, especially considering pre Lennon leaving they were heading for bottom 6? And they signed about the same, taking out our emergency signings to cover for injuries.

Mallan, McNulty, Kamberi, Omeonga? 

Aberdeen signed 11 players and that was starting with a settled squad. Only Stewart and Lewis Ferguson seem like success to me.

Rangers signed 20 players and had maybe 5 or 6 genuine successes, but most of those were proven talent they paid through the nose for - McGregor, Arfield, Davis, Defoe, Kent, Goldson.

Celtic signed 14 players and only Bain, Eduard, Benkovic and Burke were real successes. Again, they're generally signing proven talent.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I don't keep up with Vanacek's social life but going on your hols without your pregnant wife for that long... good luck mate!

To be fair moving with a pregnant spouse to another country where you don’t speak the language well can be problematic, could well be part of the reason he didn’t settle. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Expected a bit more - Lee, Edwards (although he turned up eventually), McLean, Wighton (even though he was clearly signed for the future)

Signed for the future/to improve - Burns, Wighton, (also Clare and Mulraney but I think they did improve after getting more games than probably planned initially)

Totally bombed - Mitchell (what happened to him - terrible pre-injury compared to when he was first with us!?), Vanacek 

You could do the same exercise with every club. Taking our nearest rivals what standout successes did they have, especially considering pre Lennon leaving they were heading for bottom 6? And they signed about the same, taking out our emergency signings to cover for injuries.

Aberdeen signed 11 players and that was starting with a settled squad. Only Stewart and Lewis Ferguson seem like success to me.

Rangers signed 20 players and had maybe 5 or 6 genuine successes, but most of those were proven talent they paid through the nose for - McGregor, Arfield, Davis, Defoe, Kent, Goldson.

Celtic signed 14 players and only Bain, Eduard, Benkovic and Burke were real successes. Again, they're generally signing proven talent.

Missed out Dunne ?, as you said the rest is debatable and we’ve discussed it to death already on another thread. I’m trying to move on from last season and those discussions, unsuccessfully in the main, and I’m going to try and keep to the OP.

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

There wouldn't have been - Vanecek is clearly desperate to leave, there are a number of teams interested in his services - his agent has probably lined up a deal for him back home with the caveat of "get out of your Hearts contract and you can bag a nice signing on fee."  Hearts view is to simply get him of the wage bill asap and not be dragged into negotiations etc.  Everyone wins.   The only way we would terminate and give Vanecek compensation is if it was late August and he wasn't making an impact and there is no teams interested.

We might never know if there was a pay off, a confidentiality clause etc. We could’ve said we wanted a transfer fee so go without a pay off, they could’ve said we will sit tight for a year. We negotiated with Martin and now Vanacek to get them out the club early, it’s likely it cost us something to get rid. Hopefully the lesson has been learnt,

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

To be fair moving with a pregnant spouse to another country where you don’t speak the language well can be problematic, could well be part of the reason he didn’t settle. 

I don't think there's any mystery here. He took a holiday and let his fitness slide instead of coming here, then never worked hard enough to get it back. He didn't however tell Hearts fans this. Instead he bigged himself up as if he was going to solve our striking problems..

If this leaves room for another Dikamona, Naismith, Uche, Haring, Mulraney, Dunne, Clare, etc who come here and try their hardest then this is a good thing.

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

I believe it would be beneficial to improve the scouting network but in way that is more of process such as the Southampton one rather than just flying out to watch players play more games.  The costs involved with this are very high, to properly scout one player abroad you are looking at at least 12 games - think of cost of flights, accommodation, general expenses and also factor in that if that player is a genuine prospect he probably has 3 or 4 other teams tracking him so potentially a high cost for absolutely nothing.   Wighton - one for future only negative is the price tag he came with, Mitchell - pretty much 95% of the support would were desperate for him to return, no one saw the dip in form/belief coming.  Shaughnessy - was a disappointment I agree however he came with similar pedigree to Jimmy Dunne and was an adequate back up, I wouldn't class as a failure of a signing.

Watching them 12 times is definitely being thorough. I think we should watch a guy at least a few times, hard when you’re signing so many obviously. Hopefully now that we are going for quality over quantity more homework will be done and less mistakes made.

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Missed out Dunne ?, as you said the rest is debatable and we’ve discussed it to death already on another thread. I’m trying to move on from last season and those discussions, unsuccessfully in the main, and I’m going to try and keep to the OP.

If you look at the lists of players signed by every club, the first thing is our 20 (including cover for injuries we got when the season started and long-term prospects) is not that much more than clubs around us, no matter how big a deal you keep making it out to be, and second our lists of successes and failures are about the same.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

I don't think there's any mystery here. He took a holiday and let his fitness slide instead of coming here, then never worked hard enough to get it back. He didn't however tell Hearts fans this. Instead he bigged himself up as if he was going to solve our striking problems..

If this leaves room for another Dikamona, Naismith, Uche, Haring, Mulraney, Dunne, Clare, etc who come here and try their hardest then this is a good thing.

Definitely. I just think they could make him fitter, it’s not about his application, make him run future for longer and he will get there. That’s a simplistic way to look ok at it but it’s not rocket science really. If he refuses to do it he’s in breach of contract. As I said earlier it doesn’t show either party in a good light.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

If you look at the lists of players signed by every club, the first thing is our 20 (including cover for injuries we got when the season started and long-term prospects) is not that much more than clubs around us, no matter how big a deal you keep making it out to be, and second our lists of successes and failures are about the same.

It’s

considerably more than anyone apart from Rangers, Levein said there would be injuries and suspensions. Signing injury prone players will do that. In your opinion the successes and failures are about the same, I don’t necessarily agree with all those though. If there were so many successes why did we finish 6th, injuries in your opinion, bad management in mine.

So here we are again having the same discussion, the one Im trying to move on from and ignored your attempts to draw me back into.

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s

considerably more than anyone apart from Rangers, Levein said there would be injuries and suspensions. Signing injury prone players will do that. In your opinion the successes and failures are about the same, I don’t necessarily agree with all those though. If there were so many successes why did we finish 6th, injuries in your opinion, bad management in mine.

So here we are again having the same discussion, the one Im trying to move on from and ignored your attempts to draw me back into.

Hibs signed 17 and didn't have our injury list or start the season needing so much work to the squad. They had many more failures as they've shipped most of that 17 out again. They'll be signing lots more players than us this close season, meaning they'll have signed more players than us during the last 5 years.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Every club will suffer injuries during a season,  so you build a squad to cover that. In building that squad clubs will undoubtedly sign some players who will not be a success,  for whatever reason.  Football has always been like that! 

The thing that gets me though is,  we seem to have a number of players who have hardly contributed anything throughout the whole season. 

Sammon,  Amankwa, Martin,  Edwards,  Vanecek -  I may have missed a few? Most have been addressed now but this surely points to something not being right? 

Guest ToqueJambo
11 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Every club will suffer injuries during a season,  so you build a squad to cover that. In building that squad clubs will undoubtedly sign some players who will not be a success,  for whatever reason.  Football has always been like that! 

The thing that gets me though is,  we seem to have a number of players who have hardly contributed anything throughout the whole season. 

Sammon,  Amankwa, Martin,  Edwards,  Vanecek -  I may have missed a few? Most have been addressed now but this surely points to something not being right? 

Or is it just football? If you look at the other clubs' signings this season, everyone signed at least that many players who barely played.

We've been signing a higher volume of players thanks to a promotion and two manager changes in very quick succession, so more failures are probably to be expected, especially as we've been keeping to a pretty tight budget during most of that time. That's going to change this close season.

I also hope our recruitment gets better but it's not been as bad as some say.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Hibs signed 17 and didn't have our injury list or start the season needing so much work to the squad. They had many more failures as they've shipped most of that 17 out again. They'll be signing lots more players than us this close season, meaning they'll have signed more players than us during the last 5 years.

Most of Hibs signings were on short term deals or loans, not quite as expensive as ours. They did have a big turnover from the start of the season, just looked at their squad and guys like Murray/Swanson/McGinn and

Ambrose left and loan players came and left or like Gauld were injured. They signed 16 and lost 5 from their original squad in July. Whether theyve signed more than us I haven’t checked and we will need to see how many they sign this summer.

Both teams used 36 players last season. Please don’t make me look at more of their stats as I need a new phone and i don't want them finding that in my internet history ?.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Guest ToqueJambo
12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Most of Hibs signings were on short term deals or loans, not quite as expensive as ours. They did have a big turnover from the start of the season, just looked at their squad and guys like Murray/Swanson/McGinn and

Ambrose left and loan players came and left or like Gauld were injured. They signed 16 and lost 5 from their original squad in July. Whether theyve signed more than us I haven’t checked and we will need to see how many they sign this summer.

Both teams used 36 players last season. Please don’t make me look at more of their stats as I need a new phone and i don't want them finding that in my internet history ?.

Yeah Murray and Swanson were shipped out pretty sharpish. Terrible recruitment. Signed injured players. Shambles. Failed to persuade key players to stay. Inexcusable. Relied on lots of short term loans. Abysmal. And all while spending Hibs biggest ever transfer budget apparently. Answers required for sure.

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

"Shambles" Rebuilt a spine for the squad because we didn't;t have one, signed up Berra, Souttar, Uche and Naismith and brought through some exciting youngsters, led the league until injuries cut us down, still got to a cup final and gave as good account against Celtic in a cup final as any team recently.

"tenure" A 3-year contract ending next summer.

Aye, it's the stuff dreams are made off. 5th and 6th place finishes, dire tactics, woeful team performances...halcyon days. 

For every successful signing Levein has made, or sanctioned, in the last 2/3 years there's a handful that have been a criminal waste of money. We've actually signed lads like Oshiniwa, Martin, Vanecek...who don't appear to have any discernable ability to play football. 

The length of his contract is irrelevant. As long as he wants to be head coach, or in any other position in the club, he will be. He may not actually have tenure but it's as good as. 

Don't expect any Levein devotees to concede we're a shambles but the inability, by most, to recognise that all is not well is astonishing. 

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

It strikes me as a clash of personalities a la Mikey Stewart and CL. I don't buy the fitness excuse anyway.

There’s a shock ?

2 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

He was here for 6 months, arrived on a free and will leave without any compensation.  Hardly a crazy expense for fans to get worked up on.  Every year the team has a budget, his wage will be part of this budget - we can only get 11 players out on the field at one time so why doesn't really matter whether its Vanecek, Wighton or Keena out there cost wise.  The nature of football for a team like Hearts these days means there with be many more Martin's and Vanecek's on the way to us.  We can't simply afford to dedicate the cost or resources to scouting on the same level as the better funded leagues in Europe so we have to take gamble's for time to time.  If you want to support a team that only signs players who are safe bets I suggest you drop to League 1 or 2 level for the journeymen players who swap teams every 2 seasons.  

We made a lot of signings last year and Vanecek is probably the only one who has been a serious let down so let's cut the scouting team/Levein some slack

Good god what an absolute pile of nonsense with the bit in bold the worst.

Are you just forgetting Wighton? 

Levein and the recruitment team deserve zero slack there have been far more average to mediocre players signed in the last season than positive ones.

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

So do you think he was a bad player (not decent as I assumed) when we signed him?

I had no idea how good, bad or indifferent he was but given his achievements compared to Lafferty, I had a fair idea our squad would be weaker. How much weaker was to be determined.

Said it on another thread but I'll say it on this one too. A mate of mine was told by a current first team player that Vanecek was absolutely miles off the pace. 

He was slow and his finishing and all round game were generally awful.

The team clearly had no respect for the guy and combined with the fact that he didn't speak much English, he was lacking in fitness and he made little effort in reserve run outs.

However this guy was scouted needs changing rapidly. We can't go on like this. At least they got him out quickly.

7 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

Where did you get the 12 games figure? A couple of weeks ago I read about the guy who scouted Andy Robertson for Hull. He said he was up to watch another player in a DUFC game and spotted Robertson. Watched him again (one more time) and recommended him as a "must buy" to Hull...

1 hour ago, cosanostra said:

Said it on another thread but I'll say it on this one too. A mate of mine was told by a current first team player that Vanecek was absolutely miles off the pace. 

The team clearly had no respect for the guy and combined with the fact that he didn't speak much English, he was lacking in fitness and he made little effort in reserve run outs.

However this guy was scouted needs changing rapidly. We can't go on like this. At least they got him out quickly.

That was my understanding also, my sons pal plays with Hearts and also said his attitude was shocking. He played with him many times in reserve team and whilst many lads were busting a gut to impress, he strolled around as big time charlie. 

Piles upon piles of shite being dumped on this thread.

Levein has shown this last season in particular that he will give players that don’t instantly hit the ground running a chance with a run of games.

Indeed of course he has been criticised for this such is the hypocrisy on here.

Given this the clear indications are that the players being given the chance have shown the right application and attitude and the one that hasn’t didn’t.

I don’t think it is rocket science 

doctor jambo

I think, had any of us turned up to work in such a condition for any reason at all, that we were not in a fit state to do that work for a couple of months, then our employers would quite rightly be mightily pissed off.

Thereafter I suspect our employers would be seeking to get rid of us ASAP, if not immediately- as it is indicative of a poor ethic and utter lack of professionalism.

Frankly, I'm astounded he was not loaded straight back on a plane on day 2.

Were he an employee of mine, I'd have sacked him on the spot.

I suspect the fact we were utterly desperate for a striker granted him some initial lee-way ( and the fact even unfit strikers can score) .

Psychedelicropcircle

Is character judgement part of a managers  job whilst signing players?  Seems some on this thread think not!

will we be seeing the LB that hasn’t kicked a ball in 6 months next on the brown envelope mutual consent next?

jack D and coke

I’ve went from having some sympathy for him to **** him. If as a couple of other posters have intimated that his attitude was honking then good riddance to the twat.

I was certain he was going to be a star for us too :facepalm: :lol: 

Edited by jack D and coke

At least he hasn't sat here for his full contract just scooping his wages, actually have some respect for him that he's left. Although we will have used up a chunk of the season ticket money to pay the guy just to **** off, short term pain to save having yet another bad signing hang around the club like a bad smell for years.  

Forever Hearts
8 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Burke was not a success at Celtic and the jury is very much out on Bain. 

22 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve went from having some sympathy for him to **** him. If as a couple of other posters have intimated that his attitude was honking then good riddance to the twat.

I was certain he was going to be a star for us too :facepalm: :lol: 

Exactly where I’m at. I can handle players not being as good as first thought. What I really don’t like are players who the club is clearly pinning a lot of hope on, not applying themselves. If Vanecek has turned up unfit, and then just not bothered making the effort, then he can **** off. That’s if that is what happened of course. Same goes for established players who stop putting in the effort when they are in the huff about something. 

jack D and coke
16 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Burke was not a success at Celtic and the jury is very much out on Bain. 

Burke has got the makings of something but he needs to work with someone who can develop him. Big powerful runner but lacks a little bit game intelligence and decision making. 

He could be a good player. 

Bain I agree, starting to look proper iffy. 

Edited by jack D and coke

27 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

At least he hasn't sat here for his full contract just scooping his wages, actually have some respect for him that he's left. Although we will have used up a chunk of the season ticket money to pay the guy just to **** off, short term pain to save having yet another bad signing hang around the club like a bad smell for years.  

Not sure if we , necessarily , paid him anything (or much) to fo .

He wanted away and was under contract . Why would we pay him , for example , £100k to go when we could just let him hang about and give him his £2k(?) a week ?

Simple arithmetic.

5 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Not sure if we , necessarily , paid him anything (or much) to fo .

He wanted away and was under contract . Why would we pay him , for example , £100k to go when we could just let him hang about and give him his £2k(?) a week ?

Simple arithmetic.

It makes sense for hearts to offer a percentage of his total contract to just piss off.  Saves us money and he can go find another club.  If you think he has walked away from a contract for nothing then I think that's deluded.

We won't ever know the exact numbers but this will have cost the club money.

Anyway I'm just glad he's away, hopefully it doesn't effect our transfer budget too much.

1 minute ago, Longshanks said:

It makes sense for hearts to offer a percentage of his total contract to just piss off.  Saves us money and he can go find another club.  If you think he has walked away from a contract for nothing then I think that's deluded.

Anyway I'm just glad he's away, hopefully it doesn't effect our transfer budget too much.

As I said , simple arithmetic 

19 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

I don’t think it’ll be that much. If his agent has another deal in the pipeline - and if rumours are correct, he does - then he’ll get another signing on fee and presumably a comparable wage. From his perspective, that’s a better option than sitting in the reserves for two years getting fat(ter). 

4 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Yeah I’ve said on this thread and others that I have heard similar. Jamie Brandon’s exact words where “miles off it” when I asked about Vanecek. Said it was a joke amongst the players how poor he was and I said earlier on this thread that impressing the players is, for me, more important than impressing the manager. Football is a cut throat place and dressing rooms can be hard nuts to crack and it sounds like not only was he not impressing on the training park, he wasn’t making any effort off the park either. Shame, but glad the club have acted quickly. I agree that our approach to recruitment needs to be revamped or re-evaluated. 

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Our signings are becoming as perplexing as under Vlad.

I’d like to see the numbers. Someone will have the time to go through and do a five year snap shot of all the players brought in during both periods. Has the recruitment department changed since Vlad? Genuine question. I know he was slagged for his big blue folder of World Cup stars etc but we seem to have a similar approach now. 

Possible we never paid him much to go, if he had something else lined up. We could have just allowed him to walk away from his contract?

Mr Elwood P
17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Our signings are becoming as perplexing as under Vlad.

We needed a replacement for Lafferty. We signed a replacement for Lafferty. The replacement came from the 13th best European league, by UEFA ranking, to play in the 20th ranked European league. The signing didn’t work. What’s perplexing?

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/#/yr/2019

Edited by Mr Elwood P

Mr Elwood P
10 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I’d like to see the numbers. Someone will have the time to go through and do a five year snap shot of all the players brought in during both periods. Has the recruitment department changed since Vlad? Genuine question. I know he was slagged for his big blue folder of World Cup stars etc but we seem to have a similar approach now. 

The recruitment department has changed three times since Budge arrived. 

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

The recruitment department has changed three times since Budge arrived. 

Who heads it up? 

Mr Elwood P
5 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Who heads it up? 

Each manager has been given the autonomy to make their own signings. Cathro signed Martin, Levein signed Vanaeck, Neilson signed Sammon. The structure now is different as Levein doesn't have a DOF to bounce ideas off, as he occupies both roles. To properly look at recruitment you need to do it by individual manager. I actually think we got caught out by our own success in the Championship season. We expected to spend two seasons at that level and recruited accordingly. The instant return meant we had to start moving that squad on to be competitive at Premiership level but I think we were a bit too hasty.

9 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Who heads it up? 

I would wager 23p that you already know the answer to that question.

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

I would wager 23p that you already know the answer to that question.

You owe me 23p ?

Forever Hearts
17 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

We needed a replacement for Lafferty. We signed a replacement for Lafferty. The replacement came from the 13th best European league, by UEFA ranking, to play in the 20th ranked European league. The signing didn’t work. What’s perplexing?

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/#/yr/2019

That bit.