Vanecek leaves Hearts by mutual consent (title updated)

MaskedMarauder

1 minute ago, Craig_ said:

Velicka?

Aye he got 10

Just checked since 05/06 season we have only had one striker score over 10 except for Zeefuik who was lower league.

Rudi has been our top league scorer 3 times and the most with 15

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• Bazzas right boot

• i8hibsh

Just now, indianajones said:

Embarrassing. 

Sounding like a broken record but the manager, backroom staff (every single scout) needs emptied. 

Complete and utter joke of a club with signings recently. 

Good job you aren't over reacting then.

:cornette:

Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Appraisal by the fans ????

Poor signing leaves club. Shocker. 

Go and check how many players have left clubs, it's part and parcel of the game. 

Some work out, some don't. 

The reasons for letting a player go by mutual consent is obvious. 

We don't want him, he doesn't want to be here. 

No explanation needed, "mutual consent" covers all you and I need to know. 

Go and email the club or write a letter if you want an explanation, doubt they will risk breaking the law though and indulge you on why  a contract of employment was terminated with one of it's employees. 

Appraisal by the fans is exactly what goes on here time and time again. We have loads of threads after every match either singing the praises or slaughtering players of course you never comment on any of them do you!?

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Perhaps didn’t realise how lacking in match sharpness he was until

he saw him in a match. Then wanted to get him match fit. Then gave up with him or they’ve fallen out.

It does rather look like the latter, the vests the players wear would give our medical staff data assessing fitness and likelihood of injury so the conditioning excuse seems pretty risible. I actually think they just don't think he was up to it but that seems odd when he had scored goals in a team who were toiling in the first half of the season. 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Ah well never worked out and he's now gone so we move on ! Not going to beat up the club or Craig levein over a player being unprofessional 

18 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Shite player stays for 3 years, this place greets. Shite player gets punted tout suite, this place greets.

Few of you could do with having a day off tbh. :lol:

Maybe it's because shite player and Hearts recruitment are common place likely.

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

Rangers signed Umar Sadiq and from the very first training session every Rangers player knew he wasn’t going to fit in or make it. Your first biggest challenge at a new club is making a positive impression with your new team

mates. If you fail to make a impact with your team mates then you’ll always struggle. That’s what it come down to with Vanecek, IMO. His touch, his finishing, his passing all miles off it according to what I heard from players and coaches (Paul Gallagher, Jamie Brandon). That’s what killed him here. 

Managements first day back today and all ready getting things rolling in a positive way. Either way you look at the Vanecek situation at least the club have acted quickly and got him out the door. Having players like him, Sammon, Martin etc round the club mustve been doom and gloom for the players. Fresh start. 

Creating a bit of space for new acquisitions. I think Brandon or Godinho will be moved on. Also think one of Edwards, Bozanic or Lee May leave.

indianajones
Just now, Notts1874 said:

Good job you aren't over reacting then.

:cornette:

Sorry for being a realist but the truth hurts. Recruitment on the most part has been utter dugshite for years now and its unacceptable. 

Do you think nobody should be accountable for this? 

Just now, indianajones said:

Sorry for being a realist but the truth hurts. Recruitment on the most part has been utter dugshite for years now and its unacceptable. 

Do you think nobody should be accountable for this? 

So you are going to empty everybody? Get a grip man. Shit happens..........move on.

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Creating a bit of space for new acquisitions. I think Brandon or Godinho will be moved on. Also think one of Edwards, Bozanic or Lee May leave.

I agree. I’d keep Edwards and Lee (I think in a more balanced team/shape he has something to offer) the rest I wouldn’t be fussed about leaving. Not bad players just think we need a much smaller squad. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Appraisal by the fans is exactly what goes on here time and time again. We have loads of threads after every match either singing the praises or slaughtering players of course you never comment on any of them do you!?

My opinion means **** all and need no explanation from the club, especially in a mutual consent case. 

He left, because he wanted to. 

We let him leave. 

You can sleep easy now. 

They need to come out and tell the truth about this because it can't be anything to do with fitness ffs, he's had 6 months to get in shape. He's simply not good enough, and whoever scouted him is also not good enough.

Shite signings are a reoccurring theme post admin, so something has to change in the scouting department; maybe go and watch the players in a few matches before making any decision!!!

Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

My opinion means **** all and need no explanation from the club, especially in a mutual consent case. 

He left, because he wanted to. 

We let him leave. 

You can sleep easy now. 

Rarely have a problem sleeping. If you are a supporter then your opinion means a lot to the club. As it should. 

Phil Dunphy
8 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

“I want to score the most goals in the Scottish league, and help Hearts win a trophy as well,” he stated.

Again, you don’t seem to know the difference between “want to” and “definitely will”. 

:laugh:

Give it up mate. Posting the same quotes again and again in the vain hope someone is going to agree with your bizarre view isn’t going to get you anywhere. 

Bazzas right boot

I heard that Moyes wouldn't sign until DV was forced out the club by big bad CL. 

Expect Moyes to sign soon now. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Lafferty not get 13 league goals, 19 in total?

My info must be off then I went with transfermarkt stats 

SpruceBringsteen
11 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Maybe it's because shite player and Hearts recruitment are common place likely.

OH NO, THE 212th BIGGEST TEAM IN THE WORLD DOESN'T HIT A HOME ****ING RUN EVERY SINGLE TIME :lol:

Edited by SpruceBringsteen

On 12/06/2019 at 17:15, dazajmbo said:

Vanecek isn't leaving. He is in good shape. 

Your contacts confirmed that aye?

The games he did play in, the game past him by.

Odd good touch but just looked like Scottish football was a culture shock to him.

The game against Dundee he looked lost and then just couldn't deal with opponents bearing down on him so limiting his time in possession.

I have to agree with an earlier poster, confidence appeared to take a battering, rumours of struggling or lack of interest in learning English plus new country, pregnant partner (didn't she go home to have baby?) I just don't think he settled.

But he could have kept collecting wages for doing nothing, Hearts have acted, moved him on. Martin away, Sammon away (end of contact) now Vanecek. I still think we will see more leaving than coming in.

Midloth_Iain

Lets see where he ends up and how many goals he bags for his new club, comparitive to the level of said league.

If fit of course

13 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Rangers signed Umar Sadiq and from the very first training session every Rangers player knew he wasn’t going to fit in or make it. Your first biggest challenge at a new club is making a positive impression with your new team

mates. If you fail to make a impact with your team mates then you’ll always struggle. That’s what it come down to with Vanecek, IMO. His touch, his finishing, his passing all miles off it according to what I heard from players and coaches (Paul Gallagher, Jamie Brandon). That’s what killed him here. 

Managements first day back today and all ready getting things rolling in a positive way. Either way you look at the Vanecek situation at least the club have acted quickly and got him out the door. Having players like him, Sammon, Martin etc round the club mustve been doom and gloom for the players. Fresh start. 

This sounds by far the most plausible explanation mate. Do you think we need to look at our recruitment strategy in general? I would happily sign no one and give younger players more opportunity this season rather than bring in players who are not the required quality. 

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

The Eskilsson miss.

That the one where the crowd put him off?

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Embarrassing. 

Sounding like a broken record but the manager, backroom staff (every single scout) needs emptied. 

Complete and utter joke of a club with signings recently. 

Who’ll be the next 3 year contract dud?

2 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Your contacts confirmed that aye?

5 days can be a fair amount of time in football, anything could have happened in that time!

5 days ago Vanacek might not have been willing to leave but since then tiplice could have said they'll take him back or we might have been willing to give him another chance but he's had a fitness test in those 5 days that has shown he's not done the work required/asked of him.

This episode does not reflect well on our Manager, scouting staff and the player.

Wasn't impressed by his YouTube videos but as always I waited to see him in a hearts shirt. He looked like he might be able to finish but aside from that I saw nothing to suggest he was an actual player.

Turns out ability was the least of his problems as his attitude appears to be what ended him before he could even properly start. 

Shit happens. We would have been better off keeping Sammon as an option. With that said we move on to the next one.

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, gorgieheart said:

Cue the p*ssin and moaning about recruitment, etc etc etc !

CL's fault for outing him as an imposter  !

Correct.  Let’s say nothing at all about another complete disaster of a signing. 

StevenNaismith

Knew this was gonna happen months ago, once Craig loses trust in you there’s usually no way back. Now that he’s gone it’s easier to say that his behaviour as a professional football player was diabolical. Good riddance.

This decades Musemic/Eskillson/Makela. Sounds like he has a poor attitude so glad we’re shot of him.

*Insert shorts-related joke here*

Shit recruitment regularly leads to crap players and we've been blessed with some horseshit over the last three years. Complete review of our recruitment policy is needed as  a starting point

5 minutes ago, Jodami said:

This sounds by far the most plausible explanation mate. Do you think we need to look at our recruitment strategy in general? I would happily sign no one and give younger players more opportunity this season rather than bring in players who are not the required quality. 

I think we have had some shockers, but that’s not unique to us. I do however think smaller clubs, Motherwell for example have better recruitment than us but you have to balance that out with the fact that it’s less pressure to play for Motherwell. I don’t like the YouTube scout thing we use, I prefer the old fashioned way of watching etc. I also think we have struggled because we don’t have a clear plan and style etc. Started last season in the cup with Haring in the back 3, he ended the season our best midfielder. That can’t help. It annoyed me that we solved the left back problem with Hickey on the last game of the season considering Hickey had been there all season long. Same thing with Edwards as well. Hopefully with strategic recruitment and a smaller squad we will see better results this season. 

11 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

OH NO, THE 212th BIGGEST TEAM IN THE WORLD DOESN'T HIT A HOME ****ING RUN EVERY SINGLE TIME :lol:

Superb response dude

Just now, busby1985 said:

I think we have had some shockers, but that’s not unique to us. I do however think smaller clubs, Motherwell for example have better recruitment than us but you have to balance that out with the fact that it’s less pressure to play for Motherwell. I don’t like the YouTube scout thing we use, I prefer the old fashioned way of watching etc. I also think we have struggled because we don’t have a clear plan and style etc. Started last season in the cup with Haring in the back 3, he ended the season our best midfielder. That can’t help. It annoyed me that we solved the left back problem with Hickey on the last game of the season considering Hickey had been there all season long. Same thing with Edwards as well. Hopefully with strategic recruitment and a smaller squad we will see better results this season. 

I agree, signing a lot of players rarely works and you never really know where you are. Players we've signed as longer term prospects like Mulraney, Clare and Wighton need to play in order to see if they will fulfil the promise identified in them and younger players like Hickey, Irving, Macdonald, Cochrane and Morrison could definitely do comparable jobs to journeymen like Lee, Bozanic and Edwards. You are never going to know how good they can be unless you play them and it also helps shape future contract thinking as well. If a player of known quality is available and affordable then fine, if not no more gambles please. 

Player wants to do well at new club = bigging himself up ???

Mental. I hope our next signing says he wants to score no goals and that his game style isn't suited to our league or team.

What a weird and shambolic episode. Hope he finds himself a club and continues his career and hopefully we learn a lesson about due diligence

Edited by Taffin

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, Jodami said:

That's the dichotomy right there, not good enough to get near our squad in an injury crisis but scored goals in a league of comparative or maybe even greater quality. 

Which suggests to me it was more DV's attitude, application  and relationships with CL & staff.  I'm not convinced he was a huddy - maybe a stubborn lazy shite. Maybe didn't like the style of play he's was being asked to perform.

All in all we'll never know as there'll be the usual confidentiality clauses on both sides.  

Time for us all to move on and slag the crap out the next poor ******* that comes along !!!

Edited by Gilbert’s Fridge

Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Player wants to do well at new club = bugging himself up ???

Mental.

What a weird and shambolic episode. Hope he finds himself a club and continues his career and hopefully we learn a lesson about due diligence

Exactly, what was wrong with anything he said.  :lol: 

I think it’s clear that something happened behind the scenes which has resulted in this parting of ways. I don’t know why, but I’m convinced there’s a decent player in there but we’ll never find out which is for the best for all concerned. 

Something not right with this. He has played at a decent level in the Czech Republic for years then suddenly comes to us and becomes a waster. We will probably never know. Another failed transfer from abroad but we don’t seem to be learning.

Edited by hisnameis

Another farce of a signing.

At least he had the decency to **** off when he clearly wasn't up to the required standard. 

Wonder whom replaces him.