Vanecek leaves Hearts by mutual consent (title updated)

MaskedMarauder

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• Bazzas right boot

• i8hibsh

gorgieheart

Cue the p*ssin and moaning about recruitment, etc etc etc !

CL's fault for outing him as an imposter  !

Jean Louis Valois

Thanks for the memories Dave, look forward to him coming back in a few years and doing the halftime draw.

Just now, Gigolo-Aunt said:

:rofl:

Utterly bizarre

Embarrassing signing from the club IMO GA. 

If he’s shite then he’s shite, but can only blame whoever at hearts for signing him.  He wasn’t meant to be some risky signing either, he was talked up by levein and it was clear from the attitude prior to signing that he was going to be a first team player. 

Just money wasted. 

Hope you’re good not seen you around the forums in a while ?

gorgieheart
Just now, Notts1874 said:

He's gone now............so let the usual suspects moan about it for another 10 pages at least.

this !

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

He's gone now............so let the usual suspects moan about it for another 10 pages at least.

Yep :sleeping2:

That signing is a total head scratcher.. was he crap or was he a bellend and Levein wanted him out..

hopefully the the truth will come out soon

gorgieheart
3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

???bye David ps can I have your shorts.

Yacht lost a sail  ??

Taking the family on a camping trip ? 

I feel bad for him on a personal level. A real dull one.

I still think he might have been ok! 

Mr Elwood P
Just now, Morph said:

Embarrassing signing from the club IMO GA. 

If he’s shite then he’s shite, but can only blame whoever at hearts for signing him.  He wasn’t meant to be some risky signing either, he was talked up by levein and it was clear from the attitude prior to signing that he was going to be a first team player. 

Just money wasted. 

Hope you’re good not seen you around the forums in a while ?

He’s clearly not shite, Teplice want him back. Turned up burst after a mad sesh in Thailand and Levein’s fallen out with him. Back to the Czech league to bang in 45 goals this season. 

An episode that will rightly make us a laughing stock. The blame is squarely on Levein for this one. Even if he did turn up in poor condition, playing him twice in 4 days to try and humiliate him is shocking management. Let’s be honest, he was sold a pup and was extremely reluctant to admit it. Crazy to think that with the embarrassing recruitment since we got promoted, this is by far the worst example.

Personally I've no idea what happened with this guy . Same as virtually all on here .

We've heard various tales , bad man management , recruitment etc .

Logical take , for me , is the guy worked his ticket .

Signed then just didn't fancy it . Looking at what has happened makes plenty sense 

Leveins Battalion

Good riddance,handed a great opportunity by Levein and Heart of Midlothian and made a complete James Blunt of it.

I’ll miss him like I miss everything else I’ve never really had. Possibly the most bizarre signing/failure in my 36 years as a Jambo. Didn’t really get to see enough of him to see if he was cack.

Very odd 

Just now, Mike Tyson said:

An episode that will rightly make us a laughing stock. The blame is squarely on Levein for this one. Even if he did turn up in poor condition, playing him twice in 4 days to try and humiliate him is shocking management. Let’s be honest, he was sold a pup and was extremely reluctant to admit it. Crazy to think that with the embarrassing recruitment since we got promoted, this is by far the worst example.

Dont agree. Manager dealt with a problem quickly. Good job.

Crazy stuff.

He arrives and plays the cup game vs Livingston before Levein says he’s not fit then plays less than a half against Dundee where we are told he’s rubbish. Barely plays again.

Will no doubt start scoring again wherever he goes next.

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

He’s clearly not shite, Teplice want him back. Turned up burst after a mad sesh in Thailand and Levein’s fallen out with him. Back to the Czech league to bang in 45 goals this season. 

I have no idea Elwood because we didn’t get a good look at him. 

I would’ve thought if he was class then the club could’ve overlooked any personality issues so chances are he was never that good. 

Just another position we need to replace again because we’ve got it wrong.  Vanecek is irrelevant imo, we shouldn’t be in the position where we need to sign another first team striker this season.  Get it right and we’ve got 2 good options in uche and someone else and we can maybe make a riskier signing trying to find a young player or lower league signing to play second fiddle. 

Just fed up not having some sort of consistency in the team through the seasons.  

If only Hearts hadn't sent him to Thailand to do his pre-season...

Frees up a wage and two pairs of shorts. Win win.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Yes you have. On the other one you both post on, m9.

??

Don’t think he’s been on there much. 

What do you think I gain from pretending I’ve not seen him much on talk hearts like?

CloustonHMFC

Good.

Glad the club moved swiftly to get rid of him instead of it being another Martin/Sammon situation.

Frees his wage so we can get someone in who’ll actually apply themselves. 

Edited by clouston1992

doctor jambo

Waste of 6 months wages, and several thousand social media posts.

We have had worse, for longer.

Signed, canned, move on

6 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I’ll miss him like I miss everything else I’ve never really had. Possibly the most bizarre signing/failure in my 36 years as a Jambo. Didn’t really get to see enough of him to see if he was cack.

Very odd 

Mo Berthe still holds that crown. 

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, kila said:

Got the assist for that crucial goal v Livi in the cup. So I guess thanks for that.

But what a disaster of a signing.

Paid him 6 months wages, helped to get us to the Scottish Cup Final. We've paid more for less. The Vanacek flick will become Jambo folklore like the Beslija Cross.

Think I'll get over losing big Dave without to many sleepless nights. 

Sit back and see whose got the biggest stick to beat the club with now, oh joy.

2 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Mo Berthe still holds that crown. 

Was he not a loan? I’d forgotten him. Thanks for that ?

He blew his chance of playing at a decent sized club.

Not sure you can blame the club for someone who attitude left a lot to be desired - this was his big chance but he had blown it before he even got here 

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Paid him 6 months wages, helped to get us to the Scottish Cup Final. We've paid more for less. The Vanacek flick will become Jambo folklore like the Beslija Cross.

And the El Hass reverse pass. Could create a wee collection of youtube clips in the club museum...

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, August Landmesser said:

And the El Hass reverse pass. Could create a wee collection of youtube clips in the club museum...

The Juho Makela goal against Barcelona...

9 minutes ago, kila said:

Got the assist for that crucial goal v Livi in the cup. So I guess thanks for that.

But what a disaster of a signing.

And to think some JKB scouts wanted us to fork out the cash and get him here early.  I'm glad he's away - we haven't half sign some unbelievably shite players these last few seasons!

2 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Not sure you can blame the club for someone who attitude left a lot to be desired - this was his big chance but he had blown it before he even got here 

Why do you think his attitude left a lot to be desired?  

I think it says a lot about him that he’s happy to move on and terminate his contract rather than sit on his arse for however many years picking up a nice wage. 

I cant really think of anything that he’s done (mostly because he’s played about 2 games) that paints him as a player with some sort of poor attitude towards his job unless you buy into the whole turning into a sumo wrestler in the space of about 3 weeks. 

Jean Louis Valois
1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

The Juho Makela goal against Barcelona...

The David Witteveen trundler underneath Alan McGregor 

Mr Elwood P
4 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Teplice aren’t much smaller than Hearts. Played in the Champions League and Europa League over the last 20 years. 

1 minute ago, Armageddon said:

And to think some JKB scouts wanted us to fork out the cash and get him here early.  I'm glad he's away - we haven't half sign some unbelievably shite players these last few seasons!

I’m sure he’s actually a decent player. Czech league is higher standard than the Scottish Premiership.

Tommy Brown
6 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

The Musemic header