Vanecek leaves Hearts by mutual consent (title updated)

MaskedMarauder

God has spoken , at the end of the day he cannot be in any worse shape, from what I saw in one reserve game, he had a decent touch but not a Levein type player.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• Bazzas right boot

• i8hibsh

GorgieRules22
33 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Vanecek isn't leaving. He is in good shape. 

You know what shape the players are in, the wages they earn etc.......what a man ?

Edited by GorgieRules22

8 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Still got the tags on it???

And the creases. Hasn’t been washed and surprisingly not the least bit smelly. She’s going to wear it to training and do what DV was meant to do.....score goals in it!

34 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

He may be in good shape now but he can’t honestly have a future after last season? He couldn’t get a game for our reserves? I personally still think he will be away if we can get a club who wants him.

The only thing in his favour is Levein gave Edwards another chance so he may well do the same with vanecek in a couple of pre season games and then make a decision 

1 hour ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Compper was signed to be a first teamer and solve their centre back problem. Was widely publicised at the time. Talk of all his experience being exactly what they needed. They are only nobodies to uninformed people like you. 

Celtic signing someone for £1m plus is different to us signing someone on a free how? If the player was signed to be a first team player and turns out to be rubbish it's a waste of resource. Which was your argument was it not?

Also - you used people's past clubs as an example of why they should be good.

Martin - Boro, Monaco - you used this to imply he should be great for hearts on paper so will be paid loads according to you  - WASTE OF MONEY LEVEIN OOOOT
Compper - Borussia Munchengladbach, Hoffenheim, Fiorentina and RB Leipzig (and a German cap) - would be good for celtic on paper and actually paid loads. ROundly mocked by all as a terrible signing. You - HE'S A NOBODY, IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HIM.

Basically if your argument is disproved you claim it's not a fair comparison. When in reality your point has continually been proven to be nonsense.

Your boring me now

I'm not gonna continually hog the board proving you wrong , which i have numerous times now. I was having the conversation with DH no you so keep your nose out of it right 

Good. The end 

48 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Great news I've still high hopes for this guy 

Why? I don't have a clue 

57 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Thats a huge relief. Still unhappy about last season, but more than willing to put that down to a mistake by him and a bit of culture shock. 

Hoping he kicks on. Will be gutted if we have another dud on our hands. Although, I do feel like he owes us 6 months for that shitshow of an arrival. 

Dalstonjambo
14 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Your boring me now

I'm not gonna continually hog the board proving you wrong , which i have numerous times now. I was having the conversation with DH no you so keep your nose out of it right 

Good. The end 

Haha. Right you are. Only thing you’ve proved is you made stuff up, appeared ill informed and changed your argument. Enjoy your evening. Oh and it’s ‘you’re boring’. 

Let’s hope Vanecek is a success. 

The end. 

Edited by Dalstonjambo

Big Slim Stylee
38 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I feel even worse for driving back from pittodrie for the Friday night fixture. Clocked speeding, charged with dangerous driving. 6 points and a substantial fine. Even more gutted than DV’s non appearance. I’m now teetering on a ban. That’s the last time I drive up there for a meaningless fixture ?

Thats just the worst, mate ?

Players don’t return until 21st June......

How does the club know what shape he’s in ? Have they learned a lesson from his last holiday and asked for regular fitness updates?

58 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Sean Clare is on moderate wages, not over or even close to our wage cap. Who ever 'leaked' that was leaking sh!te from their rear end aswell. We did not give a player with major injuries a big money contract. Malaury Martin & Aidy White arent/weren't on bumper deals either.

? a poster having a nightmare on here states Martin was on top wages. 

So you must be mistaken ?

Dalstonjambo
Just now, stevie1874 said:

? a poster having a nightmare on here states Martin was on top wages. 

So you must be mistaken ?

Leave it out mate. He’s buzzing around proving people wrong apparently 

1 hour ago, dazajmbo said:

And hopefully ready to kick on and score some goals in maroon next season

5 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Leave it out mate. He’s buzzing around proving people wrong apparently 

Ok I’ll let it lie .

PS Hibs & Rangers fall into his category regarding players signed with very little game time. 

portobellojambo1
7 hours ago, tian447 said:

I thought that it was reported on here that Vanecek had really been putting the effort in, doing a lot of extra fitness work over the past few weeks and recent months?

Suddenly he's been doing **** all, and is getting punted?  I don't believe it for a second, and if it turns out to be true, there must be something serious going on in his life for him to throw away his career like that.

A very sensible response. I've got no clue what he has been doing since dropping out of the team. but he is a professional footballer, and if he were leaving HMFC it presumably would be to continue that career elsewhere. The one thing he wouldn't have wanted to do was make a mess of getting himself fit, as it isn't really a big selling point to potential new employers, turned up unfit and did nothing to rectify it. I've got no idea if he will make it with us, as I've only seen as much of him as anyone else, but I'd imagine that despite how this thread started he won't have been pissing about and spending his free time on the booze.

Dalstonjambo
1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

Ok I’ll let it lie .

PS Hibs & Rangers fall into his category regarding players signed with very little game time. 

I was only joking. He’s the only one that doesn’t think he’s having a nightmare. 

You are of course correct. As we were all pointing out. But they are all nobodies apparently and we are the only ones who waste money. 

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Knew the leaving thing was pish. 

20 goals next season in a Hearts shirt. 

Wait n’ see...

Think this can all end well...if he takes the challenge 

1 hour ago, dazajmbo said:

Sean Clare is on moderate wages, not over or even close to our wage cap. Who ever 'leaked' that was leaking sh!te from their rear end aswell. We did not give a player with major injuries a big money contract. Malaury Martin & Aidy White arent/weren't on bumper deals either.

Exactly. There is some amount of unmitigated crap being posted on here just now.

9 hours ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

you could look back over the last 20 odd years and there have always been duffers just happens unfortunately some players just fail to live up to their reputation Husref Musemic and Hans Eskillson spring to mind. I'll forgive Husref as he scored against the Hobbits at Tynie ;)

Was there not a story at the time that the team we got big Husref from sold us a dummy. We thought it was Husrefs brother we were getting but they sent over Husref who pretended to be his free scoring brother? Husref was in fact a part time footballer / part time farmer...who still scored against the hibs ?

Edited by Rudy T

been here before
1 hour ago, RS86 said:

And hopefully ready to kick on and score some goals in maroon next season

House!!

I hope he proves there's a player in there whilst fitting in nicely with Uche up top. Id potentially have that in a heartbeat.

1 hour ago, Dino Velvet said:

I still can’t believe that his fitness is an issue. There surely is more to it than that. 

You have to assume it's an ability issue. Fit or not we are being linked to strikers which casts serious doubt over his future with us.

6 minutes ago, been here before said:

I hope he proves there's a player in there whilst fitting in nicely with Uche up top. Id potentially have that in a heartbeat.

Great idea. Two cart horses as our forward line. The rest of the league must be quaking at facing these two.

2 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

How on earth can you possibly know that? You got spies in Czech?

Fresh from The Sun.......

HUNGARIAN side Puskas Akademia could end David Vanecek’s Hearts hell by moving for the striker this summer.

The Czech attacker has endured a disastrous six months in Gorgie since his January arrival from Teplice.

Vanecek could leave Hearts this summer with clubs keen on his signature
Vanecek could leave Hearts this summer with clubs keen on his signatureCredit: Kenny Ramsay - The Sun Glasgow

Frustrated boss Craig Levein was critical of Vanecek's fitness when he arrived and described his performance against Dundee later that month as ‘rubbish’.

Now new Puskas coach and fellow countryman Zsoly Hornyak is prepared to offer the 28-year-old, whose deal expires next summer, a way out out Tynecastle.

Sigma Olomouc are also believed to be monitoring the striker’s situation.

3 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Has he learned to jump yet?

1 hour ago, Prof said:

Great idea. Two cart horses as our forward line. The rest of the league must be quaking at facing these two.

You think opposition defences like playing against Uche, aye? :lol:

Wunderkid Tierney seemed to enjoy it right enough. 

2 hours ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Haha. Right you are. Only thing you’ve proved is you made stuff up, appeared ill informed and changed your argument. Enjoy your evening. Oh and it’s ‘you’re boring’. 

Let’s hope Vanecek is a success. 

The end. 

Of course its You're FFS i just wanted to see if you were that desperate to pick up on it. I woz right. The end 

been here before
8 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

The question mark would suggest it’s not exactly a done deal. 

The words "could", "prepared" and "believed" would also suggest there is a way go.

FarmerTweedy
11 hours ago, kimosavi said:

I'd say so all came with big Reps from big clubs and a top wage would have been needed to secure them signing 

Errrrr.......  no. Sammon was probably on a good wage what with Aberdeen supposedly having been competing for his signature, but Martin came from even more of a football backwater than Scotland, and the only real rep Oshaniwa had was generated on jkb from youtube videos while everyone waited for his visa to be approved. 

scott herbertson
4 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Good to hear all of that

Cheers

FarmerTweedy
7 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

1st rule of JKB.

Don't believe anything you read on JKB.

????

I don't believe for one second that that's the 1st rule of JKB.

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Great news I've still high hopes for this guy 

Why? I don't have a clue

Finally, you're :spoton:

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

Of course its You're FFS i just wanted to see if you were that desperate to pick up on it. I woz right. The end 

Not this pish again Kimo :facepalm:

Alex Kintner

Hibs have their fair share of disastrous signings in the past few years who will have cost them a pretty penny in wages:

Chris Humphrey - 6 appearances after signing from Preston

Neil Eardley- 2 appearances after signing from Birmingham

Gael Bigirimama - 1 appearance after signing from Motherwell

Brian McLean - 2 appearances after signing from Malaysian Premier League team

Not to mention all the disastrous loans they’ve brought in like Feruz, Rherras, Anier and Hyndman. 

3 hours ago, Barack said:

Your faux outrage & shite nicknames, nourish the rest of us.

:pleasing:

Screenshot_20190612-194823_Google.jpg

I like how chilled Uche is, reminds me of Sow. Wonder how long he can keep that up with the lack of protection he gets from refs though.

Unknown user
11 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I like how chilled Uche is, reminds me of Sow. Wonder how long he can keep that up with the lack of protection he gets from refs though.

He is chilled, but you wouldn't be surprised if he tore Scott Brown's soul a new arsehole next season.

10 hours ago, Wilson said:

How on earth can you possibly know that? You got spies in Czech?

Charlie Adam told him.

William H. Bonney

Wanted by several European clubs but not by Craig levein. 

I still don’t believe the fitness story. 

17 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Stand by this ? Or did you guess wrongly this time.