Vanecek leaves Hearts by mutual consent (title updated)

MaskedMarauder

7 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Rememeber MDV and kev Mckenna as a CF. Best get used to it.

MVD was much better with the ball at his feet than Uche is

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• Bazzas right boot

• i8hibsh

19 minutes ago, King prawn said:

MVD was much better with the ball at his feet than Uche is

Also much better in the air.

12 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Oh dear your some cookie. Lol

The actual words of an adult man who first attended a game in 1958.  

Reminds me of the time Malcolm Muggeridge was infuriated by clickbait and autotuned vocals.

10 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I don't know Mitch personally, but I do know he was on the same bus as me that went down to Liverpool in 1972 to see Hearts beat Everton 1-0. I don't agree with too much of what he posts, but he is Hearts through and through.

Not a great endorsement really as Hearts were nowhere near Liverpool in 1972

Imaginary game for imaginary supporter type post?

Although we did play Everton in 1973 at Goodison and pumped them 1-0

Edited by Pie-Heid

6 minutes ago, Pie-Heid said:

Versus Everton in Texaco cup  I was too young too go.

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

6 people none of whom have actually said they know you personally.

Pretty impressive for someone who claims to have supported Hearts for 60 years!! 

You have me convinced!!

So by that token, how do we know you aren't vermin?

Jambof3tornado

When are the players due to return to training, obviously at that point we will have an idea of whats what.

Selkirkhmfc1874
8 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

When are the players due to return to training, obviously at that point we will have an idea of whats what.

A week today 

34 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Versus Everton in Texaco cup  I was too young too go.

Were you still too young in 1973 when they actually did play Everton at Goodison?

19 minutes ago, Pie-Heid said:

Were you still too young in 1973 when they actually did play Everton at Goodison?

Aye.

Selkirkhmfc1874
25 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Not long til we start to hear more then I'd imagine.

Yeah and league fixtures out a week today aswell 

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Nobody knows shit!

That's not fair, I know shit.

I ken aw aboot the Bristol chart and everything.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

They’re all due back at different times, at the end of next week  apparently.

Edited by Pasquale for King

14 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I don't know Mitch personally, but I do know he was on the same bus as me that went down to Liverpool in 1972 to see Hearts beat Everton 1-0. I don't agree with too much of what he posts, but he is Hearts through and through.

I was speaking to Drew Busby last season about that game. You want to know something he doesn't remember seeing me in the crowd.

11 hours ago, graygo said:

So Everton is his English team eh?  :detective:

Liverpool Liverpool Liverpool Liverpool

3 hours ago, Pie-Heid said:

Although we did play Everton in 1973 at Goodison and pumped them 1-0

I was with Charlie Tait, Willie Wilson and bumped into Jimmy McLeish behind the goals. Busby scored at our end it was magic. Crystal Palace and Newcastle were memorable away trips in the Texaco Cup  for reasons I can't mention lol.

6 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I was speaking to Drew Busby last season about that game. You want to know something he doesn't remember seeing me in the crowd.

Did he not hear you?

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Did he not hear you?

Well Kenny Aird was making too much noise screaming at Donald Ford lol.

14 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Those of us who only know him from his jkb posts will just have to take your word for that! ?

I only know him from JKB of the people who i disagree with on here Enzo and him at least understand I don’t usually agree and have a bit of back and forth or banter about it. Some of the more tedious people like Lieson I have blocked now as they have a purely they know better than everyone attitude. Mitch and Enzo will engage. 

But yeah still its only sometimes @mitch41 is ok , but then with all his superfans him finding time for us is akin to Miley Cyrus finding time to re-enact wrecking ball in my living room using me as the ball.

Edited by sadj

Enzo Chiefo
45 minutes ago, sadj said:

I only know him from JKB of the people who i disagree with on here Enzo and him at least understand I don’t usually agree and have a bit of back and forth or banter about it. Some of the more tedious people like Lieson I have blocked now as they have a purely they know better than everyone attitude. Mitch and Enzo will engage. 

But yeah still its only sometimes @mitch41 is ok , but then with all his superfans him finding time for us is akin to Miley Cyrus finding time to re-enact wrecking ball in my living room using me as the ball.

I'm glad you find our contributions engaging Sadj?. Mitch is far better connected with the stars of yesteryear,  Airdie, Parkie and the Buzzbomb etc. 

This took a weird turn. I don’t “love Mitch”. He’s just some punter on the internet like everyone else. His age or how long he’s supported Hearts or whatever shouldn’t be a reason to afford him special privileges.

Don’t particularly have a problem with the guy, but if he’s allowed to troll on the Hearts negative, then why can’t people reciprocate on the Hearts positive?

??‍♂️

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

7 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

This took a weird turn. I don’t “love Mitch”. He’s just some punter on the internet like everyone else. His age or how long he’s supported Hearts or whatever shouldn’t be a reason to afford him special privileges.

Don’t particularly have a problem with the guy, but if he’s allowed to troll on the Hearts negative, then why can’t people reciprocate on the Hearts positive?

??‍♂️

Positive when it’s due, negative when I have to be. Anyway Icon do you really want to 

be in my gang because their are places for JKBers who love to mention my name.

gorgieheart

is this still about D.V  ?  or are we off on a bizarre tangent again  ?

47 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I'm glad you find our contributions engaging Sadj?. Mitch is far better connected with the stars of yesteryear,  Airdie, Parkie and the Buzzbomb etc. 

Alan Mac lived behind me in Niddrie Marischal Grove and he’s a great lad.

12 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Anyway Icon do you really want to 

be in my gang because their are places for JKBers who love to mention my name.

Genuinely don’t have a clue what that means. ?

willie wallace
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I was with Charlie Tait, Willie Wilson and bumped into Jimmy McLeish behind the goals. Busby scored at our end it was magic. Crystal Palace and Newcastle were memorable away trips in the Texaco Cup  for reasons I can't mention lol.

That was some night.Was lashing down all game..We ended up in some dodgy club  in what looked like the middle of a a housing scheme?Sneaked out the back door and done a runner.

Ended up walking for miles back to our "hotel".

40 odd years too early for Uber.

En

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Alan Mac lived behind me in Niddrie Marischal Grove and he’s a great lad.

I met him when he was one of the guides on one of the last Main Stand tours before demolition. Had a few great stories to tell and he's a real gentleman. 

Doctor FinnBarr
6 hours ago, graygo said:

That's not fair, I know shit.

I ken aw aboot the Bristol chart and everything.

Is that about boob size's?

maroonsgotop
5 hours ago, mitch41 said:

remember it well Mitch. Great trip. We went down for the game and came back 3 days later after we hitched up with some girls we had met earlier in the year in the Isle of Man. A few bevs in the pubs near the ground in those very narrow streets and also ended up in the Everton Supporters Club behind the home end. Went with the Pivot to Crystal Palace. Newcastle was something else!!!! Also won 1-0 down at Palace thanks to a late Andy Lynch goal and got robbed at Newcastle after they equalised late on with a goal that was miles offside. Eventually got beat on on pens despite Alan Anderson's very late equaliser in extra time.

18 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

remember it well Mitch. Great trip. We went down for the game and came back 3 days later after we hitched up with some girls we had met earlier in the year in the Isle of Man. A few bevs in the pubs near the ground in those very narrow streets and also ended up in the Everton Supporters Club behind the home end. Went with the Pivot to Crystal Palace. Newcastle was something else!!!! Also won 1-0 down at Palace thanks to a late Andy Lynch goal and got robbed at Newcastle after they equalised late on with a goal that was miles offside. Eventually got beat on on pens despite Alan Anderson's very late equaliser in extra time.

Great days. I'm off to meet Micky & starkey at Haymarket for a bevy. Friday night is lads night out. Hope all is well Jimmy. Oh by the way I finally got the seat in the Wheatfield D sitting beside starkey.

12 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Yeah I should’ve worded it better. He was an expert at everything goal scoring related, holding the ball up isn’t the first thing you think about when you think about Robbo tho, putting the ball in the net is, which was what I was trying to say. That’s one thing him and Uche do share, a massive arse haha. 

Nearest Scottish modern day equivalent I can think of would be Ryan Fraser if you watch him play for Bournemouth. Fraser has more pace and isn't a striker but he's really hard to knock off the ball. Robbo was like that and had great feet to get shots away in tight situations. 

maroonsgotop
59 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Great days. I'm off to meet Micky & starkey at Haymarket for a bevy. Friday night is lads night out. Hope all is well Jimmy. Oh by the way I finally got the seat in the Wheatfield D sitting beside starkey.

saw that Mitch. Well done. Makes all the difference being beside good friends. Enjoy your bev tonight 

Stephen Muddie

Well I was sitting in the southsider, casual like, sipping away on my solitary lager tops. "We dinnae dae cocktails here son, best you drink up and GTF eh" says a big ******* who must've been a local.

"Aye fine then, I'LL GO, but before I do, let me tell you I KNOW mitch41 fae the kickback is a proper Hertz man, an you better stop sayin he isnae, right? An' tell aw yer wee pals to STFU tae", I replied defiantly.

Seems the boys misheard me, thought I said I knew mitch41 personally, and quickly changed their tune; started buying me drinks, tops without belligerence. No mad stares, nothing... I worried what would be the outcome if I said I didn't know him personally, so I kept my trap firmly shut and accepted their sudden hospitality.

Cheers mitch, you saved my life.

Heart of Midlothian can confirm that David Vanecek has today left the club by mutual consent.

The Czech striker arrived at Tynecastle in January and made a total of 7 appearances for the club.

Having found regular game time hard to come by in Scotland, the decision was made to allow David to search for more regular first team football elsewhere.

The club would like to wish David all the best in the future

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Gone according to club website.

What a waste he was - of Hearts money and our hopes.