Vanecek leaves Hearts by mutual consent (title updated)

MaskedMarauder

6 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

You don't say?

That's an insightful and original take on things.

Get me to the hospital! Taxi to the burn ward please!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• Bazzas right boot

• i8hibsh

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, 5jambo1 said:

Let’s be honest here, even if this isn’t true he surely won’t be here next season regardless. He had five months here and couldn’t even make the bench at the end of the season when we were playing our reserves. With uche, Naismith and ‘another two’ forwards hopefully being signed his time as a hearts player is surely up. Let’s just hope we can get rid of him easily with no additional cost to the club. 

Yip,  sums it up 

tartofmidlothian

If true, at least he doesn't have a bumper three and a half year contract to sit out.

I thought he'd make it through the League Cup group at least, before being emptied or proving us wrong with a couple of goals.

48 minutes ago, Barack said:

He likes the old Instagram. Any pictures of him smashing some KFC down his neck, or drinking yards of ale in Benidorm?

Stevie Fulton won a cup winners medal on the strength of that. 

44 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Got told at the final that on a match day after he wasn’t in squad he just pissed off to the pub.. no idea if true or not 

Told by who? Some random nobody or someone who may actually have known something?

It will be the same for any underperforming player, if Hearts were offered the opportunity to move them on at no cost we would take it in a heartbeat. 

been here before

Slavering imbiciles all over this thread foaming like rabid dugs hoping the crock of speculative shite posted by a desperate OP who cant even work out when summer is, turns out to be true.

Edited by been here before

Before any player is signed a club of Hearts standing must do a in-depth evaluation of the player. 

A players attitude, skill, fitness, work rate ect. must  be investigated to make sure the player will

be an asset to the squad. What has went wrong with Vanecek’s signing ? Was the player signed 

because of incompetence, bad judgement, laziness or just a matter of keeping fingers crossed. 

Anyway the player in question has so far cost us a signing on fee and wages and delivered 

nothing. How can Hearts get this signing so wrong.

Am more pissed off about the OP implying the summer is over when I’ve hardly had a dry day to get my grass cut 

Ibrahim Tall

No idea how reliable the page is but some Czech sports page on Instagram tagged him in a story about leaving Hearts a few days ago.

603D70A9-8C51-403F-A10B-4F3E25D8DED2.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Tazio said:

If that’s the case he could be done for breach of contract and emptied. 

IF it is the case I don't doubt for a second that would happen .

Bit of a mystery at the moment . Possibility the guy has misbehaved big time . 

CL got pelters for bad man management with vanacek .  Think there is a strong possibility a hard line had to be taken 

If Levein hadn't been involved the major critics would have come down on this guy like a ton of bricks

been here before
5 minutes ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

No idea how reliable the page is but some Czech sports page on Instagram tagged him in a story about leaving Hearts a few days ago.

603D70A9-8C51-403F-A10B-4F3E25D8DED2.jpeg

Thats translated well.

42 minutes ago, Prof said:

Another complete farce. AB desperately needs to get a grip on the clubs image.

:rofl:

Wouldn't surprise me 

Once again shows up how utterly farcical our recruitment has been over the past 3 seasons

Not one employee at Hearts held accountable for it either 

Hundreds of thousands of pounds pissed down a drain 

Have no faith whatsoever in our scouting department 

Heads would roll if that was my employee 

been here before
13 minutes ago, Homme said:

:rofl:

He's got a point.

I was going to take my 8 yo laddie to the Dundee Utd and Stenhousemuir games.

Not sure Ill bother now as Budge has totally ruined the image of Hearts what with Vanacek turning out to be a huddy.

Not something Id want someone so young associated with. 

7 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Wouldn't surprise me 

Once again shows up how utterly farcical our recruitment has been over the past 3 seasons

Not one employee at Hearts held accountable for it either 

Hundreds of thousands of pounds pissed down a drain 

Have no faith whatsoever in our scouting department 

Heads would roll if that was my employee 

John Murray must be the mystery benefactor or have nude images of CL & AB

Just now, dazajmbo said:

John Murray must be the mystery benefactor or have nude images of CL & AB

To be fair He must be loaded with all the duds he's helped  football agents unload onto us over the years 

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

He's got a point.

I was going to take my 8 yo laddie to the Dundee Utd and Stenhousemuir games.

Not sure Ill bother now as Budge has totally ruined the image of Hearts what with Vanacek turning out to be a huddy.

Not something Id want someone so young associated with. 

I'm with you brother. Just put my top and scarf in the bin. Can't have somebody knowing I'm a Hearts fan FOH DD also cancelled incase a bank employee see's it. The utter shame.

been here before
2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I'm with you brother. Just put my top and scarf in the bin. Can't have somebody knowing I'm a Hearts fan FOH DD also cancelled incase a bank employee see's it. The utter shame.

He's getting to the stage where I'm starting to think about 'the talk'. Thats going to be nothing when it comes to explaining how Ive got pictures of him in his Hearts gear at Tynecastle, let alone when he was a mascot.

How awkward is that going to be? The shame, the embarrassment, the whole awkwardness of it all.

Curse you Ann Budge and Vanecek.

Ill probably just get his mum to do it.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

He's getting to the stage where I'm starting to think about 'the talk'. Thats going to be nothing when it comes to explaining how Ive got pictures of him in his Hearts gear at Tynecastle, let alone when he was a mascot.

How awkward is that going to be? The shame, the embarrassment, the whole awkwardness of it all.

Curse you Ann Budge and Vanecek.

Ill probably just get his mum to do it.

That's the best plan.Then deny all knowledge of Hearts completely......the absolute shame.

i wish jj was my dad
33 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Before any player is signed a club of Hearts standing must do a in-depth evaluation of the player. 

A players attitude, skill, fitness, work rate ect. must  be investigated to make sure the player will

be an asset to the squad. What has went wrong with Vanecek’s signing ? Was the player signed 

because of incompetence, bad judgement, laziness or just a matter of keeping fingers crossed. 

Anyway the player in question has so far cost us a signing on fee and wages and delivered 

nothing. How can Hearts get this signing so wrong.

Because the manager and his BOOTROOM are so out of their

depth. Hearts fans are very WORRIED.

90% of Hearts fans want the manager and his staff gone.  Season ticket sales

will PLUMMET unless the board get rid of these

INCOMPETENTS.  We need to get back to playing ATTACKING

football which ENTERTAINS the fans

and gets Hearts back to where we were under BURLEY.  

Because I say so

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Disappointed in how that worked out. 

Understatement of the year. 

I bet Hitler said something similar in 1945, as we was summing up the previous 6 years v his original plans. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Really?

:spoton:

If, and that's a big if, this is true, I'd imagine there's a strong possibility that he and his wife have found it hard to cope with being in a foreign country with a new baby and no family or friends around for support, and decided pretty quickly that they really wished they were back home in the Czech Republic. Whether the wishing to be back home has contributed to his struggles at Hearts or his struggles at Hearts have contributed to the wishing to be back home would be anyone's guess!

Sensible post. 

Maybe he's just unhappy he can no longer go away to Spain on benders now he has a wee one! 

6 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Because the manager and his BOOTROOM are so out of their

depth. Hearts fans are very WORRIED.

90% of Hearts fans want the manager and his staff gone.  Season ticket sales

will PLUMMET unless the board get rid of these

INCOMPETENTS.  We need to get back to playing ATTACKING

football which ENTERTAINS the fans

and gets Hearts back to where we were under BURLEY.  

Because I say so

Yes you are spot on but let’s not dwell on last season we have to look forward to

the coming season and get behind the team and hope that Levein proves most of the 

Hearts support wrong because it looks like Ann Budge isn’t going to sack him. Get 

behind Hearts and support our team home and away because Gorgie Rules OK.

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Yes you are spot on but let’s not dwell on last season we have to look forward to

the coming season and get behind the team and hope that Levein proves most of the 

Hearts support wrong because it looks like Ann Budge isn’t going to sack him. Get 

behind Hearts and support our team home and away because Gorgie Rules OK.

?

1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

Sammon, Martin and Vanachek. The guys leaving this summer really do show up how bad our recruitment has been over the past few years. 

Or they show some didn't work out while others did.

been here before
1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

Sammon, Martin and Vanachek. The guys leaving this summer really do show up how bad our recruitment has been over the past few years. 

Aye you're bang on with that. Especially when you add Michael Smith, Christophe Berra, John Souttar, Steven Naismith and Peter Haring to your list.

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Lets face it if he did leave for the pub and was sat next to you, would you recognise him? Not sure I would.

Aye he's the lad with the shorts on that are 3 sizes too big!

Hearts need to cut our losses here. I mean ffs the gaffer even picked Craig Wighton ahead of this guy for the final and **** me that says something. This guy is reminding me of the time we employed that waster Panilla 

2 minutes ago, afanderson33 said:

Moving to Puskas Academia in Hungary

As a waterboy?

57 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

IF it is the case I don't doubt for a second that would happen .

Bit of a mystery at the moment . Possibility the guy has misbehaved big time . 

CL got pelters for bad man management with vanacek .  Think there is a strong possibility a hard line had to be taken 

If Levein hadn't been involved the major critics would have come down on this guy like a ton of bricks

Spotted early hours pissed, lying on the pavement with a half eaten pizza all over his puss. Possible Celtic captain.....

2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

would say screpis was stranger

Beniuseless getting off a plane and starting as our striker in a derby within 24 hours? Getting game time for 3 to 4 months and doing **** all 

Klimek arriving on in a horse and doing **** all for 3 games then leaving

George Burley.

glynnlondon
3 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Did anyone watch him play? I think not. 

Skooshed it on YouTube apparently

F1DF9AC9-36FE-4489-8FD9-126B11BD7478.thumb.jpeg.4743a181f5b2647bc19ee84c2fb57dc8.jpeg

Authentic DV jersey for sale, good condition, hardly worn size L. My daughter has had more use of this than DV ffs! I’m hopeful my sponsor for this year will be more successful 

HHGH ??

5 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

He started one game I was at but was substituted before I left the pub......so no?

1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

F1DF9AC9-36FE-4489-8FD9-126B11BD7478.thumb.jpeg.4743a181f5b2647bc19ee84c2fb57dc8.jpeg

Authentic DV jersey for sale, good condition, hardly worn size L. My daughter has had more use of this than DV ffs! I’m hopeful my sponsor for this year will be more successful 

HHGH ??

Who have you sponsored so I can write them off now??

been here before
9 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Aye I have. As a good amount of others who have witnessed all of his first team appearances and a few reserve turn outs. Quite a few of us were kicking about for his last one against St Mirren teserves- theres a thread you can read.

9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Hearts need to cut our losses here. I mean ffs the gaffer even picked Craig Wighton ahead of this guy for the final and **** me that says something. This guy is reminding me of the time we employed that waster Panilla 

"Reminding" you? In what way?

You havent seen him play. You choose not to go to games.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Aye I have. As a good amount of others who have witnessed all of his first team appearances and a few reserve turn outs. Quite a few of us were kicking about for his last one against St Mirren teserves- theres a thread you can read.

"Reminding" you? In what way?

You havent seen him play.

I didn't realise he was on the pitch. 

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Who have you sponsored so I can write them off now??

Craig Halkett. Thank god I won’t have to jinx this signing by taking my daughter to the airport to meet him